Love Dearly

By wupew21

If you love someone dearly, you love them very much. Note : * English is not my mother language, expect many... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (M)
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue (M)

Chapter 11

1.9K 145 41
By wupew21

Chaeyoung couldn't hide her amazement as soon as she and Jungkook set her foot on the island of their honeymoon gateaway. Seeing those gorgeous beaches blending into turquoise blue seas, she think she will enjoy her days in this place.

The villa where they stay is more than just a room. It is an experience. Luxurious villa with a balcony over looking a sea view have only added to its beauty and charm, a new way of living.

Every detail in their rooms – crisp white bed linens on their signature canopy beds, handmade chocolate in the mini bar, sweeping panoramic views of the ocean – is designed to make people feel both at home yet completely transported.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked.

"I love it. This place is amazing!" she said, not taking her eyes of the beautiful ocean in front of them. She should thanks to his mom, she guess. This trip was a gift from her in laws, yes. But Chaeyoung knows this must be Jungkook's mom idea. She really know what best in everything.

"One of the staff told me we will have lunch in the general dining area. Come on, you should feed your stomach. We still have a lot of time for that" he nodded at the beach.

"Okay"

***

After lunch, Chaeyoung decided to take a nap and rest. Jungkook at the other hand, thought he'll walk around the villa and get familiar with the place.

About an hour and half, he walking back to the villa and found that Chaeyoung still asleep. He approached her then lying next to her on the bed, kissing her temple, "Are you really that tired?" He murmured.

Chaeyoung stirred, blinking slowly. "You are back?"

"Mmm.. come on wake up, the sun will set soon"

"What time is it?"

"It's half past three"

"I napped that long?" She said as she stretch her arms up.

"That long," he nodded. "Now wake up, you said you want to see the sunset" he stated.

"Mhmm" Chaeyoung hummed then she sat up.

"We can order a coffee and settled in the balcony," he said as he notice her tired face. Chaeyoung looked up at him, "And we can watch the sunset from there" he added.

"Please" she nodded.

"Go freshend up first. I'll take care the coffee"

"Okay, thanks" she stood up and walked to the bathroom. She really used this first day fully to rest.

---

Chaeyoung rubbed her eyes and turned. Jungkook is already up and nowhere to be seen. Yesterday they stay up at the balcony for a long chat, then had a dinner before they went to bed. He told her that they're going to have some activity today.

"You're up?" Jungkook stepped in the room.

"Where were you in early morning?"

"I need exercise to keep my body fit, and because my wife didn't give me 'a private exercise' so I decide to have beach running, working out in the sand" he grinned.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and sat up. "I'll take a shower first"

"Care if I join you" he tease.

"In your dream coconut head"

"Been there, many times" he smirked. Her cheeks flushed at his confession. He really not holding back since they're married two days ago.

"Whatever" she said before she stepped in to the bathroom. Jungkook laughed.

***

In Jungkook opinion, indulge in adventure sports while on vacation in the beach is a one thing to do. And she couldn't agree more with him. Every type of water based activity is an option, but above all, snorkeling is a must. Coral reefs abound, home to all kinds of marine life. Coupled with the pristine, crystal clear water. She wouldn't miss this.

They continue their sport water activity to scuba diving after lunch. Spending for almost two hour with double dive, it's all worth a try. It's really mesmerizing to venture deep underwater.

Lastly, in the afternoon, they do a little exploring around the beach resort with Jet skiing. The newlyweds head back to the villa after sunset.

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" Chaeyoung asked while eating fruit salad from little bowled in her hand. They are in the living room of the villa with the floor to the ceiling glass windows all over the place, make it feel like semi outdoor vibes around the place. The Little Mermaid was playing on the tv screen.

"Tomorrow is you to decide" Jungkook said, his eyes are glued to the book he's reading. She studied his brown eyes so dark with concentration. Chaeyoung almost forgot that he liked to read. He was also known as a smart student when they're in high school. That's why his father sent him to study abroad years ago. He will take over his family's company one day.

Someone stepped into the villa from the side door, make Chaeyoung turned her head to looked at it. It's one of the worker. She nod at Chaeyoung then walk to the laundry room to take out the dirty clothes.

"It's weird" Chaeyoung whispered.

"What weird?"

"That woman who just stepped in to the laundry room"

"Why so?"

"She always look at us differently, since yesterday we arrived at the villa.. I don't know.. I feel like she's watching us"

"I think I've seen her somewhere.. also that man near the pool. What do you think he's doing right now, at this hour?" He wonder "Don't turn your head Chae," he command quickly.

"Who are they really? I thought this place is safe for visitors like us?"

"Actually I have feeling this has something to do with my mother" Jungkook stopped his reading and take a sip of his beer.

"Your mom?" Her brows furrowed.

"She's spying on us through them" he said and look at her.

"What?!" She balked.

He shifted a little closer, studying her carefully. "It's easy enough to find out"

"What do you mean?"

"Kiss me" He said as he close his book and put it on the table.

She jerked back. "What? No!"

He smirked. "I'll try not to take that personally"

She hurried to reassure him "It's not that you're not kissable, it's just that.. It might get weird"

He grinned at her answer. "Chae, we're grown ups. I think we can handle an experimental make out without freaking out" he said, "Beside, you're my wife now."
'Also I already kiss you, and you almost kissed me when you're drunk the other day'
His mind added.

Chaeyoung made a face at him.

"Well" he gave her a 'what are you waiting for' look. "Kiss me"

The pulse in her neck began to throb. "You're serious?"

"Completely"

Her eyes dropped to his mouth. He had a perfect mouth, actually. "Now?"

"Now"

Trembling, she shimmied across the sofa so their knees were touching. "Just kiss you?"

She saw a dimple flash but ignored the fact that he was laughing at her. She was too busy hyperventilating over whether or not she was about to give Jeon jungkook the worst kiss of his life.

"Calm," Jungkook murmured. She feel her skin began to warm as she leaned up then pressed her lips to his. She brushed her own tentatively against his soft lips, once, twice..

Realizing he wasn't going to make a move until she really kissed him, she leaned closer, her breasts brushing his chest, and she pressed her mouth harder against his, her tongue running gently across the seam of his closed lips until his mouth parted, letting her in.

She flicked her tongue against his, and suddenly she wasn't in it alone. He moved his lips against hers, gently licked at her tongue until all she could taste was beer and Jungkook. Their kiss deepened. Goose bumps rose all over her arms. He really good at this.

Jungkook groaned, the sound vibrating in her mouth. Her fingers tightened in his hair. She couldn't even remember putting them there. Her chest was pressed against his. She also couldn't remember him putting his arm around her body to haul her close.

For a moment she'd forgotten why they were kissing in the first place. She just couldn't care. All she cared about was the taste of Jungkook.

Chaeyoung heard the door open and closed softly. "Jungkook" she placed her hands against his chest and pushed a little. He growled, nipping at her lower lip. A breath shuddered through her. "She's already leave" she squeek.

"The other one still there" he whispered against her lips, and then he was kissing her again.

The pressure built between her legs, and frustration grew along with it. She needed more. More somehow. Clasping her hand around his neck she pressed her knee between his to bring her that little bit closer. Wanting a deeper taste, she sucked on his tongue.

A growl rose from the back of Jungkook's throat and suddenly she was pushed away from him. The absence of his mouth was almost painful. It took her a minute to come out of the fog of desire to realize Jungkook was staring at her wide eyed, panting before gave her a soft peck, "He has left now" he smile.

*Already chapter eleven, it's going to end soon I guess 😊*

***

*11/12/21*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.2K 9
Your twin soul is your other half, to find your twin soul is like finding yourself - anon. Note : * English is not my mother language, expect many g...
31.4K 1.9K 12
Her crush. His dearest fans. Crush on someone : Feeling of love and admiration for someone, often someone you know you cannot have a relationship wit...
1.1M 45.2K 53
โThat's good. My heart belongs to Rosรฉ anyway.โž
110K 2.8K 49
Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different........