Amber || Vinnie Hacker

Oleh anneo_17

"You threatened me you're gonna fuck someone else?"He growls kissing my neck. "I asked you a question"He grow... Lebih Banyak

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45

11

5.2K 42 3
Oleh anneo_17

                                  Amber's POV

It's the next morning and I wake up snuggled in Vinnie's arms.I turn around and I place my hand on his face stroking it gently.

"Morning to you too"He says in his raspy morning voice with his eyes still closed.I peck his lips gently in response.

"More"He says and I kiss him again.Our kiss turns into a make out sesh and he pulls me on top of him.I leave kisses on his neck and I kiss my way down his chest.Vinnie pulls me back up and he takes off my hoodie revealing my bare chest.I kiss him again as he pulls the covers on my back covering me.We hear a knock and Michael walks in.

"Morning-oh"He says staring at us.

"Michael!"We both yell.

"I-I'll go now"He says walking out and closing the door.

"He's probably gonna tell everyone now"I groan.

"So?It's nothing bad everyone has done it in this house except Calvin"Vinnie laughs and I laugh aswell.He slides his hand In between my legs rubbing my clit over my underwear.

"Vinnie I need you"I breathe out.I pull off his boxers and I move my underwear out of the way.I position him at my entrance.

"Wait get me a condom"Vinnie says.

"No just pull out"I say.

"That's still dangerous Amber"He warns.

"If there's anyone I'd want to have babies with it's you"I kiss him and we both smile.I position him at my entrance once again and I slowly lower myself down biting on my lip.

"Fuck"I whisper.I slowly bounce up and down increasing my speed a little bit as I go.Vinnie holds my hips as he watches me go down and back up.

"Mmm you feel soo good princess"He groans in pleasure.I stop leaning to his lips kissing him once again.He wraps his arms around my back holding him close to me as he slams into me.

"Fuck Vinnie"I moan in his neck.

"Oh baby"He moans as I feel his thrusts getting sloppier.

"I'm gonna cum fuck"I moan as I waste no time and release.I quickly get off of him and I place my mouth around him as he cums in my mouth.I swallow every drop of him and I crawl back up to him and kiss him.

"You're crazy"He says squeezing my butt.

"But you like it"I bite my lip.

"I do"He says kissing my neck.I roll off of him my back facing him.He comes closer to me and wraps his arm around my waist burying his head in my neck.

"Do you meant what you said earlier?"He asks softly.

"What?"I answer.

"That you want kids with me?"He asks.I turn my head so I'm facing him.

"Of course I did.I've always wanted to have kids.I'm just really scared to get pregnant at a young age because I feel like everyone would hate me because I'm so young and pregnant and I feel like I wouldn't be a good mom"I sigh.

"What would you do if you would be pregnant right now?"He asks.

"Of course I would be happy but I would be terrified"I say.

"You would be an amazing mom Amber.You're so caring and loving and you would do anything for the people you love."He says softly.He really knows how to make me feel better.

"Do you want babies?"I ask.

"Yeah.I've always wanted to have kids.I wouldn't really be upset about having kids right now.I think it's cool being teen parents"He shrugs.

"How is it cool"I chuckle.

"I don't know my baby fever is crazy since I was 16"He says.

"Let's have a baby"I laugh.

"Bet"He laughs as he pulls me back on him kissing me as I giggle.

———

I walk to the kitchen and I see half of the house there.I walk to Kouvr and I hug her.

"Hi"She says snuggling me.I love to snuggle with my friends.After a minute Vinnie walks in.

"Morning"He says to everyone.

"Yeah well I had a good morning"Michael says and I roll my eyes still snuggling with Kouvr.

"Why what happened?"Jack asks.

"Well I was gonna go wake up Vinnie and Amber and I walked in their room to see Amber straight on top of Vinnie"Michael says rubbing his face as Vinnie spits his water out.

"You fucking had to say it you bitch"I yell at Michael.

"What I didn't say anything bad!"He says.

"Admit ur jealous"I lift my brows.

"Yes I'm fucking jealous I haven't had sex for centuries!"He says.It goes quiet for a bit and before Michael breaks the silence.

"How'd it feel?"He asked Vinnie fake crying.

"Fucking amazing dude"Vinnie teases as Michael fake cries and everyone laughs.I sigh and I walk to the love sack and lay down.

"Baby you okay?"He says.

"Yeah I'm just frustrated and I don't even know why"I say.He lays next to me on his stomach looking at me.

"Is it because of Michael?"He asks.

"No I could care less I'm just frustrated for some reason"I say fidgeting with my fingers.

"Everythings gonna be okay angel"He says and he kisses my cheek.I wrap my hands around his neck and I pull him closer to me snuggling into him.

"You're so cute"He says.

"No you are"I mumble.He kisses me and he tickles my nose with his.

"I love you"He says.

"I love you"I say and I snuggle with my boyfriend.

                                   Vinnie's POV

We've been cuddling for 15 minutes now while the others are making TikToks infront of us.We watch them and laugh.Suddenly Amber gasps.

"What?"I say looking at her worry shooting all over my body.

"I think my period started"She says and she runs off to the bathroom.I let out a sigh of relief as I thought something even worse happened.

"Vinnie let's make a tiktok"Michael says and I get up and do a dance with him.We fail a few times but we get it eventually.After we're done I walk to Amber's room and I knock on the bathroom door.

"Baby can I come in?"I ask and she opens the door sniffling.

"Amber what's wrong?"I ask cupping her face.

"I got my period"She cries.

"Awh baby"I Smile hugging her.

"I hate it.It just comes randomly.I get it at the time I'm supposed to but when I get it it just comes any time of the day"She cries and I smile.She's so adorable.

"Don't cry angel it's okay."I calm her.

"I'm gonna take care of you okay?"I say looking in her eyes and she nods.

"I love you so much"She says and she hugs me.

"I love you more"I laugh and cradle her.She's gonna be an emotional rollercoaster for these few days but I'm totally okay with that.As long as I know she's healthy now that's what's important to me.I'm looking forward to taking care of her because I love taking care of people.

"Wanna make a tiktok with me?"I ask wiping her tears and she nods.We walk to her bathroom and I set up my phone and we film this TikTok.

🎵:Pnb Rock-Selfish (Shlohmo remix)

vhackerr:Mine❤️ @amber.rosee

Comments:
———
User:OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

User:Are you guys together?
vhackerr:yes

amber.rosee:I love you🥺❤️
vhackerr:I love you baby❤️
User:AWWW

User:Why her Vinnie?🤢

miahayward:I love you both sm🥺
vhackerr:We love ya more Mia

User:Imagine their kids🥺

User:They love eachother so much.

User:We lost him😭
———
We read through the comments and smile.We've now announced that we're together and of course we got posted on TikTok room which we expected to happen.Of course there's hate obviously but mostly the comments are sweet.

"I think I just made half of your fandom cry"She laughs.

"They'll get over it"I say.Someone knocks on my door and Vinnie opens it.

"Hi"Mia says and she lays next to me.

"Baby?"Vinnie says getting my attention.

"Mmm?"I hum.

"Thomas is going to get another car and he asked me if I could drive the other one back can I go?"He asks.

"Vinnie you know you don't have to ask of course you can go"I smile.

"I know but I just feel better if I ask"He says "Were probably stopping by the store aswell if you want anything text me okay?"

"Okay"I say.He walks over to me and he kisses me.

"I love you"He says.

"I love you"I respond smiling and he walks out.

"You guys are so cute"Mia pouts.I smile.

"I love him so much Mia.I really do"I admit.I love that boy with my whole heart and I don't care what anyone says.I can't control my feelings.

"I know you do and I know he does aswell"She says.

"What are you up to now?"She asks.

"Nothing.I got my period so I'm really sad about that and I feel bad for Vinnie to have to deal with all of my breakdowns"I sigh.

"Don't feel bad.You can't control it and I bet Vinnie doesn't mind.Vinnie's very understanding and he never judges anyone.I know he'll take care of you"She rubs my arm.

"We talked about babies this morning"I say smiling to myself.

"I-already?"She bawls her eyes out.

"No no we're not planning on having any now we just talked about if we want to have kids one day."I explain.

"And?"Mia motions to continue on.

"Well he wants to have kids.He really wants to.He actually said if I'd get pregnant right now he would be happy but he definitely wouldn't want it to happen on purpose.If it happens it happens you know what I mean?"I say and she nods.

"You're babies would be so beautiful."Mia says.

"Stop you're making me want a baby now"I whine.

"What's stopping you?"She says.

"I-nothing I guess.I already told you I'm scared to be pregnant at a young age because I feel like everyone would hate me for it and everyone would think I'm a bad mom"I explain.

"Amber.You would never be a bad mom.You care for people more than you care for yourself.Here's a real example.You're mom had you at 17.Is she a bad mom?"

"No she's an amazing mom"I say.

"See!And so would you be.If it happens it happens don't stress about it.Whenever you want kids have them.It's never to early.If you love eachother that's what matters.And if you care about what social media has to say then don't.There's always gonna be hate anywhere.I know your parents would support you and so would Vinnie's.You're both adults so you can do what you want.Me and Thomas decided to not have kids yet.Of course we want some but not yet.And if you want kids then let him impregnate you"She laughs at the last bit.

Do I really want to have a baby right now?Whats happening with me?Maybe it's just my hormones or something.I'm so lost.

"Thanks Mia.You're really the best"I say and I hug her.We keep talking about other things for another 40 minutes when Mia has to go to a dentist appointment.I stay in my room and scroll through my phone and wait for Vinnie.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

155K 2.5K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
103K 2K 24
Dylan smashed his lips against mine. Slipping his tongue in, intertwining our tongues together. "Mmhm...ha...ha...s-stop" I said panting. He lifts my...
860K 24K 45
[STANDALONE] Warnings: *Story moves kind of fast but oh well *Includes sexual content aka SMUT ~ "Mhm." I hummed out. He moves the fabric of my thong...