𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗦...

By joonezraa

taekook oneshot stories (top tae and bott kook duh) it's cringey in the beginning due to fetus writing, but i... More

My Psychopathic self
You are my Vision
The Truth is finally told
Stolen Love
What will they say?
Still with you
Fight for love (Part-1)
Fight for love (Part-2)
1k special!!!
Mosquitae
Dying in your arms
Tom and Jerry
Lyrics prank
Otsukare
Read your mind like a book
Haunted love
Drive slow
Drive slow :: 2
Haunted love :: 2
"The Lies you said."
Angels like you
Past Lives
Handsome cops
Villain
bleeding roses

Soul Swap

2.1K 72 8
By joonezraa

⚠︎𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠/𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤
✘𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭✘
𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐱𝐁𝐨𝐲
𝐌𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠

𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐭'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞? 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 ☕︎

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!!! WHY'D YOU MAKE A MESS ON THE TABLE!! YOU KNOW HOW HARD IS TO CLEAN!!" Jungkook said fuming in anger.

"Kook chill. It's not that hard. Besides I'm getting ready for office, it's urgent. So you clean it up yourself." Taehyung, his beloved husband said.

Taehyung and Jungkook are married for a year and half now. Everything was going smooth. They love each other to the moon and back. Even though they bicker every day, in the end, they end up in each other's embrace being all lovey dovey.

Taehyung is the CEO of Kim Industries. And Jungkook is a home maker. He takes care of his big baby Tae, and small baby Taegguk, and the whole house.

Jungkook has his company, Jeon Industries. But he isn't the CEO. He was almost as important as the CEO, but he didn't work there. Well, he was supposed to, but before that, he gave birth to Taegguk, he has to take care of him, so he didn't work in his own company. Children need their parents to be with them. So he thought it's the right decision to rise taegguk by quitting his job, and spending full time and giving the full attention to his baby.

Maybe when Taegguk is a matured man, he'll continue his work. His elder brother, Jung Hoseok is the CEO of the company which was once owned by his dad.

"Jungkook! Can't you see that ggukie is crying. Do something." Tae complained. "Can't you see I'm putting the clothes in here."

Tae sighed.

"Baby baby take care." Tae said giving a kiss, ready to leave. "Bye hubby." Koo returned the kiss. They acted like they weren't bickering before. This is what happens between the couple.

Later Jungkook washed the dishes, cleaned the house, done cooking, done feeding taegguk, and made him sleep. Then he tiredly laid on the sofa.

Tae on the other hand started to work on some files. Yelling at his secretary for his mistakes, correcting the employees mistakes, and dealing with annoying people.

Finally, the tiring day got over as he went home seeing Koo in the kitchen.

He back hugged him.

"Baby, let's eat and sleep." "Yes taetae, almost done." Jungkook said and walked over to the hall cleaning all the mess made by their little baby.

Then the little family went and cuddled to sleep.

NEXT DAY

Today is a day off for Tae. So he was laying on the sofa taegguk sitting beside him.

A voice interrupted his peaceful moment.

"Hyungggg!" "Yes baby?" "What is this?" The younger one asked with a glare holding a white shirt.

"O-Oh...that...uhmm...you know... yesterday in office, while I was eating little amount of soup spilled on my shirt." He said with a nervous laughter.

"Seriously? I will I clean this up now?!" "Baby chill, it's the washing machine's work anyways." Tae shrugged. "Well, this stain won't go easily, so I have to wash it by my hands. Just don't scold me, if it won't go." "Jungkookie, it's just a suit, it's not that hard-" "If I hear you saying that again, I'm gonna kill you. You know what? I will drink all your strawberry milk. No more for you!" Koo said strictly.

"Yah you stupid bunny! Don't touch my strawberry milk!" "Did you just call me stupid you potato head?!" "Yes I did." "Look at the audacity this rotten egg has got." Jungkook spat back. "I'm not a rotten egg you Jungbottom!" "You-"

They got cut off by a very adorable laugh by their 1 year old little taegguk.

Which made them UwU and laugh at the same time at their own stupid little fight.

"Cuddle?" Koo asked cutely.

"Cuddle!" Tae replied and pulled his two babies to cuddle.

THE NEXT DAY

"JUNGKOOK!!" Tae yelled coming out from his room.

"Ahhh stop yelling will you?" Koo said annoyingly.

"How can I not?! I saw my black coat in the basket. You didn't wash that yet did you?"

"Uh- that. Tae I'm sorry, you know I thought to, but the work was really heavy."

"Jungkook don't even start. Now what will I wear today. I have a meeting."

"Woah, Mr. Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim Industries is too poor to have more than 1 suit!"

"Jungkook stop joking, I'm serious. This is an important meeting, that suit is really presentable."

"Okay I'm sorry. But try to understand my side too, I had a lot of works to do. I was so tired yesterday."

"It's not even that hard."

"Can you stop saying that?! It is hard."

"All you do is take care of the house. Is is that hard? I don't understand." Tae said scoffing.

"I take care of everything! Honestly, all you do is go to office, work for sometime and come home. I'm here taking care of the whole house, including you, you just go to your office bossing around. It's not as hard as my work."

"What? I work my butt off only for you to say that my job is easy?!"

Then they started to argue more, but not after they heard loud cries from their baby. Jungkook took the baby in his arms, while tae stormed to their room, got ready and left without saying anything. Neither did Jungkook.

It's already night, nobody talked anything. They just ate the dinner and left.

They usually don't have any big fights. Yes, they always bicker with each other, but those are just cute little fights and they forget it like it's nothing. But today, both of them didn't understand the other's situation, which ended up in a big quarell.

It was late at night, a strong thunderstorm was heard. Both of them flinched hard, but their baby ggukie continued to sleep as if he didn't hear anything.

THE NEXT DAY

Tae woke up first, yawning. He then sat up on the bed, and found something odd.

"What is thi- wait- what?- huh?- Why am I wearing Kookie's dress. Did we do something last night? No we had a fight yeah."

He then confusingly stood up heading towards the bathroom.

He washed his face and looked at the mirror, and then...

"AHHHHHHHH!!!"

"What-what is this? Where's my face? Is this a dream? It should be."

"What's that sound?!"

Jungkook was scared as he heard a screen from his husband in the bathroom.

"Did he fell down?" He thought.

He went inside the bathroom only to scream just like tae.

"AHHHHHHH!! WHO ARE YOU?!"

Who wouldn't scream like that when you saw your own self infront of you. For a moment he thought it might me his unknown lost twin brother.

"J-junkookie... It's me..Taehyung...I don't know what happened but.. I'm in you and you are in me." "What?"

Jungkook won't believe that. So after so many tries, telling some secrets which only they know, Koo believed him.

It felt like a dream. But it's not.

(Since it's a soul swap story, it'll be little confusing to identify to characters. So, I'll point their character as, Tae(ITB)→which means Tae in kook's body. And, Koo(ITB)→which means Koo in tae body. Hope you can understand :) )

"What are we gonna do? I want my old body back. Besides, we can't stay like this forever!" Koo(ITB) said.

"Yeah.." After processing the whole situation they both decided to do something. "You know what? We can't sit like this the whole day. Let's do our work Koo. It's getting late for office."

"So? You want to go like this?!" "How about you go for office instead of me, and I'll take care of taegguk and the house instead of you? Sounds good?" Tae(IKB) said wiggling his eyebrows.

"What?! Wait, maybe that's a good idea. I'll go to your office. How hard can that be!" Jk(ITB) said. "Oh really? You'll see for yourself. Today, I don't have to work. I'll stay at home and rest! Yes!!" Tae(IKB) said happily.

"Rest? You have to do all the chores Mr. Kim."
I know I know, I'll do everything don't worry. It's not that hard." Jungkook (ITB) chuckled evilly.

Then Jungkook (ITB) got ready and left to office, not before telling tae about all the house works. Tae too told about office works and told to ask help from Namjoon or Yoongi.

LATER IN THE OFFICE

As soon as he entered the office, many people started to bow for him making him proud.

"Wow! Being the CEO is no joke. Look at all the people bowing for me. I'm a king, I'm a boss-"

"Excuse me?!" Yoongi interrupted his daechwita moment.

"Heyyy Yoonkitty!!" Jk(ITB) said excitedly, forgetting that he's in Tae's body.

"What the hell is wrong with you weirdo? Why are you late? Go you have lots of works to do." Yoongi said. "Okay hyungie." Jk(ITB) bowed like a respectful kid and left leaving Yoongi in shock.

He asked a random employee to go to his cabin, as he followed him. That's how he found tae's cabin. As he entered the cabin and sat at the chair,

"Woow, nice ac, comfy chair."

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" "Good morning sir." Tae's secretary, Yeonjun came in. "Good morning little boy!" Yeonjun looked at him weirdly as the serious boss is missing. "This is today's schedule for you sir." He said and handed him some papers. And gave him some completed files to check. Jk(ITB) took those papers and started working.

"I've spent an hour here, and this stupid thing isn't getting over!!" He started to work and work irritatedly.

*Knock Knock*

"Hello Mr. Kim!" "Uh- Hello...Ms. P-park?" Jk(ITB) said confusingly as he is clueless about the young lady.

"What?! Did you forget me?!" She said with a pout.

"What is this girl doing? Why is she pouting like that? Is she trying to look cute? I admit she is cute, but I'm the cutest duh." Jk(ITB) thought.

"Irene!! What happened to you sir? Are you sick? You forgot my name?" Irene said being confused as hell.

(No hate to Irene, I just need a character. No, Irene isn't a bad girl here, she just flirts. She has a funny character. In future, if I'm gonna use any bad character as artists, I won't do that without your permissions.)🐼🤍

"Anyways! You look extra handsome today. Any special reasons?" Irene said wiggling her eyebrows. "Huh? Really? Thanks!" Jk(ITB) said happily. Then reality hit him that she is complementing tae, and not him.

"So this is what she is doing everyday. Flirting with my tae!"

"Did you just smile? Woah what a miracle! You usually scold me or will tell me to shut up. And now you are thanking me." Irene said surprised.

"I knew it! My tae is a loyal dork." Koo(ITB) thought being proud of his hubby.

"Okay whatever. Go and do your work Ms.Irene." "Oh there he is. Okay bye I'm leaving." She said and left.

Few minutes later, Koo(ITB) left for lunch.He told Tae to not cook for office, as it's his first day.

IN THE OFFICE CANTEEN

Namjoon and Yoongi were present there. Jk(ITB) went and grabbed his meals and sat with other hyungs.

"Tae what's with your hairstyle today?" Namjoon asked. "It's good though" He continued. "Oh really? I don't even know." Jk(ITB) shrugged.

Then they all started to eat.

Suddenly Namjoon chocked on his Kimchi. "What are you doing Taehyung? Why are you drinking Banana milk?!" "Why? I only bought it. It's nothing wrong in drinking Banana milk." Koo(ITB) said defending his banana milk. "Aren't you the one who said banana milk is disgusting?" Yoongi spilled the tea making Koo's blood to boil. "I think he inherited his habit from Kook." Namjoon laughed.

"Don't you guys dare to talk bad about banana milk. That time I didn't have brain, that's why I said it's disgusting. Banana milk is the most tastiest milk you could ever think of! Strawberry milk can't stand near banana milk." Like that Jk(ITB) gave a lecture to Namgi making their jaws drop. He was talking as if banana milk is something with which you cannot live. He didn't even care that he's in Tae's body.

After few minutes, they completed their lunch ready to go work again. As they all left, Jk(ITB) gave an evil smile before spreading the ketchup on his that is tae's suit. Laughing evilly as he know tae should clean that.

He then started to do his work. There are too much files, too much annoying people, and some employees making mistakes making him go mad. He's already so tired and he is crying internally. Meanwhile Namjoon and Yoongi doesn't know if they should laugh or worry about tae, that it Jk. Cause he is behaving weird, getting mad over banana milk, calling them with cute names, and being extra clingy.

"Is Tae pregnant?" Yoongi asked to Namjoon. "But I heard he's the top." Joon said. Tae's that is Koo's behaviour is challenging his 148 IQ and sexy brain.

MEANWHILE WITH TAE IN HOME

After Koo(ITB) left to work, Tae started to cook for him and Taegguk. Cooking in the sense destroying the kitchen. He made the whole kitchen a mess. And he himself is a mess. He cleaned everything and ate and started to feed Taegguk.

"Baby please don't run like that! We can eat and then play." Tae (IKB) said to his running son who is playing around. After what it felt like hours, he finished feeding him. He gave him milk and a hot bath. Taegguk kept splashing water on him. He enjoyed it though. But still he thought it's a good idea to not bath before taegguk cause he have to bath again.

'Another mess in the kitchen' later, they ate their lunch. Good thing he found some good YouTube channels to teach cooking. The food is edible don't worry.

He went to the terrace to dry the clothes he washed. It was harder than he thought. After burning in the sun he came down only to find his son who made a mess and the toys scattered in the floor.

"AHHHHHHHH" He stepped on the leggo. That's painful than breakups. He picked up taegguk and carefully laid him on the sofa. Suddenly he started crying making tae panick. He gave him milk, played with a toy, danced and did everything but taegguk kept screaming. So he sang a song with his or should I say Jungkook's sweet melodic voice, which made taegguk sleep peacefully. After cleaning the mess his son made, he cleaned the whole house he laid on the sofa being exhausted.

Later Jin, Jimin and J-hope came home. They talked for a while. Jimin being the gossip girl started to gossip. "Jiminie stop being like that! It's none of our business." Tae(IKB) said like an obedient child. "Don't act as if you never did that!" Jimin said annoyingly. Tae(IKB) thought, "How did he know that I gossip too? I only gossip a little though. Wait I'm Jungkook right!"

"Yeah you even told that Tae stole Suga's underwear as a revenge for yelling at him." Jin spilled the tea making tae(IKB) turn red in embarrassment. He didn't know Koo said these things to his friends. "Whatever." He shrugged.

"Koo take care of you okay? Don't overwork. You look so tired." J-hope, his caring brother said. "Sure hyung, thanks." Tae said feeling happy.

Everyone talked a little and and Jinminhope, the three Js felt suspicious as why he is behaving weirdly. He looks so bored. Ofcourse Tae(IKB) was so bored because of their talks. He was happy too. After the heavy works, having some people to talk to made him feel happy. Even though he behaved a little weird forgetting that he's in Koo's body, he managed to remember again.

AT NIGHT IN OFFICE

"Tae don't overwork. Rest at home and spend some time with your family." Joon said. "Sure hyung." Koo(ITB) said smiling softly. The trio then grabbed some juice, and stood at their entrance of their office.

"Why is everyone sometimes staring at me like that. Is Tae that handsome. I'm also handsome. Why is no one looking at me like that? Ofcourse they do, but only when Tae isn't around. I'm getting jealous of him shit!" Koo(ITB) thought being annoyed of how many people thinks that Tae is handsome. So he did something.

"Hyung? What do you think about Kookie? He's hot right?" Koo(ITB) asked to Namgi making them wide their eyes.

"Tae?! What happened to you today? You always get jealous easily when it comes to Koo. Now you yourself asking if he's hot? He's your husband dude!" Joon said making koo(ITB) laugh awkwardly.

"Yeah I know! Just wanna know if he's handsome or not. Or do you guys think he's ugly?" "Everyone knows my little brother is handsome and cute!" Yoongles said making Jungkook satisfied with the answer. "Yes, I know that I'm handsome." Koo(ITB) said.

"He said about Kook not you." Joon said. "Yeah haha sorry by mistake. "He's more handsome than you." Yoongi said savagely. "Really?!" Koo(ITB) said feeling so proud of his beautiful bunny face.

Namgi looked at him with so done face. Then all of them left to their home.

_______________________________________

"I'M HOME!!" Koo(ITB) said while entering home. Instead of any reply, he found the most adorable scene. Tae(IKB) cuddling with their baby. He felt really lucky to see the sweet scene of himself and his baby. He went and kissed both the babies forehead.

"Oh? You came Kookie? I was bored here. See the home I did it all by myself! Wait! Ahh shit I forgot to do the dinner I'm really sorry baby you must be tired, let me make the food." Tae(IKB) said and left hurriedly. Koo(ITB) chuckled and went to see how tae is cooking. He laughed at the way tae was cooking, ready to make another disaster.

"Come I'll help you." Taekook finished cooking, and sat on the dining table.

(It's so accurate, like how Koo is teaching Tae to cook wahh❤️💌)

"Can you stop staring at me?! It's creepy!" Koo(ITB) complained of how his husband is staring at him. "I can't help it. I look so handsome. This is the first time I'm seeing myself in person without any mirror. Not gonna lie I'm a piece of art!" Jungkook (ITB) gave an annoyed look at his over dramatic husband.

"I'm also so cute. I really want to kiss that plumby lips of mine. The mole under my lips though! Wahh! Now I know how Kim Taehyung fell in love with me." Koo(ITB) said being amazed by his own facial features. "And that hot tattoos-" "Kook you are so full of yourself!" "Says the one who was literally simping over himself." They both laughed.

And they slept.

Like this, a whole week passed. Tae wants to go back to office and Koo wants to do the house works. Now they both understood how hard it is to be in the others place.

AFTER ANOTHER TIRING DAY

"Tae works so hard. I should'nt have insulted his work like that I feel bad for him."

"Koo's work is no joke. He works day and night just like me. My body aches so much. But all he got after working that hard is 'It's not that hard'. I feel really bad."

"Koo...Tae (IKB) started. "I now know hard it is to do the dishes, take care of the baby, who keeps pooping, clean the house, do the laundry, and etc. I'm really sorry for the way I've behaved with you. 'It's not that hard' is way more easier to say than do it by yourself. I promise I will be understanding from the next time. Forgive your hubby baby." Tae(IKB) said sincerely.

"You have no idea how much this means to me tae! It's okay I forgive you. I was also wrong. I wanted to apologise but you did it first. I'm really sorry for the way I behaved. My brain collapsed after looking at those files and leading the employees. It was really tiring. You really work hard for us. You weren't bossing around, you had a very responsible position which is leadership. I'm truly sorry, I too will be understanding, forgive me, it's really hard when I'm standing in your position." The Bunny (ITB) apologised sincerely.

"I forgive you baby. We both learnt our mistakes." Tae(IKB) said. Koo(ITB) nodded and they both shared an 'I love you' and a lovely kiss.

"Kissing myself for sure feels weird." Koo said and giggled making the other to giggle too. Then both slept cuddling taegguk. Even though the sound of rain and thunderstorm can be heard, they slept peacefully.

THE NEXT MORNING

Koo (ITB) woke up and straighly went to bathroom, expecting to see a handsome face but left with shock when he saw Jin's world wide handsome face.

Just kidding.

But left with shock when he saw his own cute bunny face. He screamed on the top of his lungs. Tae came and saw he too screamed.

"YAYYY FINALLY I DON'T WANT TO SEE A BUNNY EVERY MORNING IN THE MIRROR!! NOW I GOT MY BIG DICK BACK NOT THAT SMALL ONE!!"

"YOU PIGGY BANK MINE IS BIG TOO!!"

Then both laughed and hugged each other real tight.

That day Tae took a day off and the little family went out to dinner and they both played with taegguk letting their inner child out.

THE END.

Thank you so much for reading. 🦋✨

Sorry for the mistakes.

Tell me if it's good or bad. 🦛💜

Byeee<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 492 12
A short taekook fluffy story ✨
2.2M 29.4K 52
My pronouns: they/them I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS PRACTICALLY A FEETUS SO YES ITS BAD VERY BAD AND MOSTLY UNEDUCATED ON LIKE TOYS AND STUFF SO I GAVE Y...
1.2K 69 7
Different genres of Taekook love stories. Give it a try you'll like it... I hope
38.4K 577 21
(。>﹏<。) heyyy, I am back with another shots 2.0 enjoy reading ❣️ fluff, angst, happendings, darkhumour etc..