Denial is the Way : Pregnancy...

Autorstwa maeqin

BOOK 1: Pregnancy Ender Long lived by the saying Denial is not just a river in Egypt. When something happens... Więcej

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!
Come Again?
Telling My Parents
Telling My Friends
Family Dinner
My Roommate is my Baby Daddy
Month Two (1)
Month Two (2)
Month Three (1)
Month Three (2)
Extra: The Drunken Night
Extra: Maybe?
Month Three (3)
Month Four (1)
Month Four (2)
Month Five (1)
Month Five (2)
Extra: Telling Our Friends Our Relationship
Month Six (1)
Month Six (2)
Month Seven (1)
Month Eight (1)
Month Eight (2)
Water Breaking!
Labor
Welcome Home
BOOK 2
BOOK 2 UPDATE
important

Month Seven (2)

487 14 1
Autorstwa maeqin

Ender and Nevan went to a park with a track to get some simple exercise done.

They walked around the track as Nevan enjoyed the sun, and Ender complained about it. "Why did the sun have to be so bright today?" Ender groaned, shaking his top to give himself some air.

There was even sweat dripping down his forehead.

"We can stop if you want," Nevan spoke before taking a sip from the water bottle in his hand. Once he finished, he handed it to Ender.

Ender took the water bottle, taking a gulp but making sure not to drink it all. It made him feel better, but he still hated the sun. And his sweat didn't bother him as much as the weight his stomach is carrying.

"A few more minutes, then we can go. I am trying to still keep up with exercising even though I rather lay in bed all day. Maybe become a couch potato." Ender handed the water bottle back to Nevan.

Nevan closed the bottle, "Okay. Your mother is coming over, by the way. She wants to see the twins' room."

"Why is my mother talking and telling you more things than she does with me? I swear, are you dating her or me?"

"You. But I enjoy talking with your mother."

Ender rolled his eyes but did not say anything about it. He changed the subject instead. "We should buy the rugs for the room before going home. Also, is the house babyproof enough?"

Nevan thought for a while, picturing the home, even thinking about what he had done to babyproof the place. "Most of it. I still need to get some things done."

"Okay."

Ender took the water bottle, drinking it as Nevan started driving to the store.

"So, I was waiting for you to say something, but knowing you, it would take time. And time is already moving too fast, so I will ask instead. Do you want me to move in?" Nevan asked.

Ender paused in what he was doing, growing a bit nervous, "I do, but that is if you want to move in with me."

"I want to. I can give my home to my little sister so she could have something once she graduates from high school."

"Aw, such a sweet brother. And, If you tell your best friend that you want to move in with me, she will force my siblings to help you pack and bring it over to my house."

"I can hear the jealousy on the 'best friend' part."

Ender rolled his eyes. I am not jealous of my mother and Nevan's friendship. "Believe what you want."

Nevan chuckled, "You are so cute."

They returned home with two grey and white rugs. When they entered the home, Ender's mother was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

"I forgot you have a key to my house, mom," Ender spoke, jumping when he first saw her. He had one of the rugs in his hand, almost dropping it.

"I have the key to all my kids' houses. If anything happens, a locked door cannot keep me apart." His mother responded.

"Smart," Nevan commented. He brought in the other rug, closing the door behind him. "I didn't see your car outside."

"I had my driver drop me off." Ender's mother stood up, walking towards Ender as she took the rug from him. "Now, let me see my grandbabies' room."

They walked to the twins' room. The door laid closed as there was a blank chalkboard hanging on it. "We are going to put their names on it when they are born," Ender mentioned.

Ender opened the door, showing the room to his mother.

The room was not a big one and only had two doors. One was the door to open and close the room, while the other door led to the closet.

There were two convertible grey cribs pushed to the right side of the wall, sitting side by side. The cribs had blankets in them.

On the other side was a white six-drawer dresser with four stuffed animals on it. Near the dresser were a comfortable grey rocking chair and a long white lamp.

There is only one window in the room, in which Ender and Nevan put a thick white curtain over it. The room had bare beige walls, as Ender and Nevan wanted to wait until the babies are born to put something up.

The floor is hardwood, so Ender and Nevan bought fluffy rugs to put in front of and a bit under the crib.

"The room is simple and nice. I like it." The mother commented.

"Thank you." Nevan and Ender simultaneously spoke.

Nevan moved in front of one of the cribs, putting the rug on the floor as he started opening it. "Can you get the other one?" He asked the mother.

She went in front of the other crib, doing the same. Ender sat on the rocking chair, grabbing one of the stuffed animals along the way, watching them.

Once Nevan and Ender's mother got the rub open, throwing the trash to the side. They straightened it out as the rugs were not that big.

Nevan lifted the crib he was in front of, putting a bit of the rub under it before setting it back down. The mother did the same. Once they finished, they both stayed on the floor, sitting on the rugs as they (the rugs) were comfortable.

"Are you two ready to be parents?" The mother asked them.

"I am freaking out." Ender quickly answered, rocking the chair as he rubbed his stomach.

"I believe I'm prepared to be a parent," Nevan responded.

"For first-time parents, there will be difficult moments of taking care of a child, especially two at the same time. But do know, I am always be here to help and give you any advice you need. I do want to say that your sleeping schedule will change." The mother chuckled at the end.

Ender groaned, rubbing his hand down his face. "I got this." Ender tried to psych himself up.

"We got this," Nevan spoke.

Although, they both could not help the anxiety eating away at them as they got closer and closer to the babies coming. 

Today, March 25th is another birthday. George, the fourth oldest of the family, is turning thirty-three.

The whole family arrives at George's house as he only wanted his birthday party to be with family. Ender was helping George's wife, Beatrice, make the cake.

Everyone was outside, enjoying the party as Ender and Beatrice were in the kitchen making a brand-new cake because the people Beatrice ordered from messed up the order.

Beatrice sighed as she watched the batter cooking, "I swear, every time I want things to go perfect, something bad always happens."

Ender wanted to pat her back to comfort her, but his hands had stuff all over them, so he patted the air instead. "It is okay. We will still have a cake ready for him, so don't worry. Did you get your refund back, though?"

She touched her face, not caring about the batter on her fingers, "I am trying, but I guess they are busy today because no one is answering. I should go to the shop instead, but I don't want to leave the party."

"If they cause you any problems, bring Kay with you. The shop is set up in one of her territories, correct?"

"Yeah. I did not want to involve the family and tried to do it on my own, but maybe I should have brought Kay so that they could have had it right the first time."

Ender hummed, walking over to the frosting to prepare it for when the batter finishes cooking. "I can understand wanting to do some things on your own. But sometimes, putting it out there that you are a part of the Long family helps things move ten times more efficiently.

Beatrice nodded her head, "That is true."

Ender's mother walked into the kitchen, seeing the dirty dishes and the bit of mess on Ender and Beatrice. "Oh my, what happened?"

Beatrice blushed a bit, feeling shy and embarrassed about how she had to make a new cake for George. "The cake shop messed up the order, so, with Ender's help, we are making a new cake."

The mother clicked her tongue at the cake shop, "A shame. I hope you are getting a refund and the name of the person who took the order."

"I am, ma'am."

"Beatrice, you have been with George for ten years now; call me mom."

When the cake first came, Ender saw that Beatrice looked frustrated and was close to a breakdown. Honestly, she has been more emotional lately, making Ender wonder if something is going on.

But, he wanted her to stay in a good mood for the birthday, so he told her they could make a new cake together.

Nevan was with them at first, but Ender told him to mingle outside while he stayed with Beatrice in the kitchen.

His mother looked at him, "En, do you want to sit? I can take over."

"Mom, it is fine; I can do it."

His mother shook her head, walking over as she grabbed the frosting from his hand. "Both of you should clean up and go outside. I will make the cake. Go mingle, and I am not asking."

"Yes, mom."

"Yes, mother."

Beatrice and Ender walked out of the kitchen, going to separate bathrooms to clean themselves. Once they finished, they went outside. Beatrice joined her husband while Ender walked over to Kay, Liam, and Nevan.

Every time the family comes together, he swears, Liam, Kay, and Nevan are always together, which Ender could not understand.

Liam and Nevan love insulting each other, going back and forward, while Kay enjoys testing/teasing them both.

Once Ender was close to them, Nevan wrapped his arm around his waist, "Did you finish?"

Ender shook his head, "No, mom took over, though."

"Took over what?" Kay asked, entering the conversation.

"A cake shop in one of your territories messed up Beatrice's order for George, so we had to make the cake ourselves."

"Which shop?"

"Cake La'Crown."

Kay sighed, pulling out her phone to text someone, "I have heard some complaints about Cake La'Crown. I cannot have a business bring negative reviews into my territory. I am kicking them out."

"Can you wait to do it? Beatrice needs to get her refund first." Ender asked.

Kay nodded, sending a text message before putting her phone away.

"I know a business that can take over the spot." Nevan and Liam simultaneously said. They glanced at each other, narrowing their eyes as they both wanted to take over the spot quickly.

Having a business in one of Kay's territories is the easiest and fastest way to build clients while gaining money. Plus, the places are instantly protected. No one wants to create problems or steal in Kay's territories.

Kay smirked at both of them while Ender sighed. He moved out of Nevan's hold, sitting in the chair behind Nevan. He knew this conversation was going to take a while.

"Well, well," Kay began, "you two have three minutes to pitch me the business. May the most interesting one win."

Liam started first as Ender began to block the conversation out. While he blocked them out, he saw Nan walking over to him, dragging his father with him.

Ender smiled once Nan was near. "Hey, Nan."

Nan broadly smiled, showing that he is missing a tooth, "Uncle En, NanNan wead a big book yestewday."

"Oh, you did? Good job!" Ender praised Nan.

Yan picked up his son, sitting in a chair next to Ender as he put Nan in his lap. "He is a smart boy; I see he is going to be at the top of his class on reading when he starts school," Yan said.

Nan kept smiling, although he looked a bit shy at his dad's praise. "Thank you," Nan muttered.

Ender patted Nan's head, "I want to hear Nan read too."

"You can, later on," Yan answered.

Before they could continue with the conversation, the mother entered the area with a finished cake in her hand.

"Everyone," She grabbed the whole family's attention, "it is time to sing happy birthday to the birthday boy."

She set the cake on a round table in the front, pulling out two candles with threes on them. The mother put them in then picked up a lighter to light them.

"George, come on up." She called.

George walked over, standing next to his mother as the rest of the family moved closer.

"Happy birthday to you," everyone started to sing.

[ Do I smell more grandbabies in the future? 👀

Note: I made a mistake and called George the second youngest when he is actually the fourth oldest while Yan is the second youngest in the family. Sorry, I fixed my mistake. And he turned 33 not 31, so I fixed that too. ]

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

159K 8.9K 33
You think you can see everything when your eyes wide open. But try to close it for a while; you might see other things, things that you never believ...
84.7K 3.3K 26
this story is about MALE PREGNANCY THIS is my very first story on M-Preg on my Very favorite BL couple KRISTSONGTO i just hope you guys will like m...
2.4K 166 16
"Please forgive me Lord, for I have sinned." He was taught that homosexuality was wrong almost his whole life, but what happens when he slowly starts...
337K 14.3K 20
"I'm pregnant," Troye whispered looking down at his hands. He wasn't sure why that was the first thing to come out of his mouth, but it felt like a t...