The Angel and Demon: Natsu x...

By Elva_Proxima19

After the attack of Acnologia on Tenrou Island, the Fairy tail members find themselves seven years later, sur... More

Chapter 1: Seven Years Later
Chapter 2: Twilight Ogre
Chapter 3: The Magic Ball
Chapter 4: The Fallen Angel Lacrima
Chapter 5: The Lacrima Crown
Chapter 6: Natsu vs Laxus
Chapter 7: Target: Y/n
Chapter 8: Stars of the Fallen Angel
Chapter 9: The story of The Light and Night
Chapter 11: Defeat of a Warrior
Chpater 12: Electric Ruins: Part 1
Chapter 13: Electric Ruins: Part two
Chapter 14: Darkness Strikes
Chapter 15: The Oracion Seis
Chapter 16: Michelle Lobster
Chapter 17: The Fallen Star's beginning
Chapter 18: The Torture Process
Chapter 19: For my Daughter
Chapter 20: Tears of Those you Hold Dear
Chapter 21: Love Breaks the Spell
Chapter 22: Fairy Tail's next Guild Master
Chapter 23: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 24: Sky Labyrinth
Chapter 25: Introducing the Eight Teams and Hidden
Chapter 26: Lucy vs Flare
Chapter 27: Y/n Vs Jura
Chapter 28: A Celebration of Drinks
Chapter 29: Chariots
Chapter 30: Elfman Vs Bacchus
Chapter 31: Mira Vs Jenny

Chapter 10: Searching for The Fallen Angel Ritual Peices

77 1 0
By Elva_Proxima19

"Let's go tell him! Then we can go!" Natsu stated as we quickly ran back to the guild.

We return back to the guild to see Laxus and the Thunder Legion about to head out. We told Laxus the news and then headed out. Apparently the other teams where Juvia and Gray, Erza and Wendy and Cana, Team Shadow Gear plus Gajeel and Lilly, and Mira, Lisanna, and Elfman. My team was Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Michelle, and Romeo. We had taken a boat as Natsu was suffering from his motion sickness.

"Why couldn't we walk!" Natsu whined.
"Cause Lucy here wanted to take a boat." I explained as I looked through my notes.
"Don't blame me!" Lucy growled.
"Well don't worry, Natsu. Well be on land before you know it." I reassured glancing at him.
"I guess his stomach being tiny can't handle a lot." Happy chuckled.
"Are you Alright, Natsu?" Michelle asked.
"Yep! Never better!" Natsu gagged as his face turned green as I quickly stood up from sitting in a chair on the boat. I then handed Lucy the notes.
"This is lame. At least Y/n can handle her stomach." Romeo sighed.
"Well our team is pretty lame." Happy complained.
"What is that suppose to mean?!" I demanded looking at Happy.
"Look at us, we have a vomiting guy, a Celestial bimbo, a goodey-tooshoes, and a kid. Our only hope is Y/n." Happy explained.
"Jeez. Just reck the whole team huh." I stated sarcastically.
"Well if we run into any trouble like the Legion Platoon people, Y/n and me are the only two who could put up a fight." Happy explained.
"Jeez! Stop insulting Romeo. He maybe small, but he can kick some ass." I scoffed looking at Happy.
"Yeah!" Romeo ageeed.
"I'd let it go if I were you." Happy stated as I held my finger out.
"Romeo take a step back." I stated as he did so.
"I guess it's pretty obvious I'm the power house around here." Happy bragged as a little bit of electricity came out and shock Happy. He jumped and then fell down.
"I'm the strongest and you listen to me, or you'll get shocked again, fur ball!" I growled.
"Yes ma'am." Happy sighed as Lucy soon got up and walked over to the railing.
"Hey, Y/n. Can I see your armors?" Romeo asked trying to kill time.
"Of course." I stated as I then requipped into my strongest armor and showed him the different weapons it comes with. I then begin to change into the next as a couple old guys caught my attention. I then requipped into my normal outfit as we all walked up to the guys.

"Are you guys from Fairy Tail?" The first man asked.
"Yes, sir." I nodded.
"Who are you?" Romeo asked.
"We are members of a archeology society." The man in the front stated. He had long brown hair and he wore beige color clothing.
"So your archeologist?" I questioned.
"Indeed. We heard Fairy Tail is searching for a Legendary Amulet." A small old man beside the first man informed.
"May I ask where you heard that?" Michelle asked.
"Now, now. I don't think that matters Missy." Another old geezer chimed in which made me question them.
"Now don't you come here demanding answers, Sirs." I snapped with an annoyed look.
"I gues were leaving it to the mail of rumors, huh." Happy sighed.
"Great. Now the dark guild wizards are gonna try and kidnap me and take all of the pieces over." I stated sarcastically before rolling my eyes.
"Unless Fairy Tail had a traitor! The 6 strongest of the Legion Platoon would never let the word slip. Then that would mean someone in the guild hack it." Michelle gasped.
"No. A member of Fairy Tail is family. They would never betray the guild unless it's for a good reason. I know them, and I say no way in hell that would happened!" I exclaimed as I turned and face Michelle.
"I haven't met everyone in the guild yet, I don't know what to think! Sorry!" Michelle exclaimed as Natsu whined.
"We actually wanted to ask you if you could stop looking for this amulet and the Fallen Angel peices." The first guy requested.
"From the data we've located it says they are located in shrines and ancient ruins. If I'm correct your guild wants to collect all of them." Another old Geezer explained.
"How the hell do you possibly know that!?" Lucy questioned.
"Wait! Collect! Who said anything about collecting the Fallen Angel peices!?" I questioned.
"I'd assume we would want to study it. Know what it dows." Lucy stated with a bit of nervousness.
"No. No one said anything about collecting them. Just preventing the enemy from taking it!" I explained.
"Well from the Stars of the Fallen Angel we can see there is more to it from an archeologist side." The first guy suggested making me sigh.
"No. Not really." I growled.
"It's so simple really! Let me tell you! We have come to the conclusion that it had something to do with Fiore's past! Some archeological sites in fact. You see when the girl separates the peices, we believe that the sites are the reason that they looks the way it looks. Especially the Lightning and star symbols that is said to be painted onto some spots of the ruins. I just want you to know that our one job is to keep the sites away from harm. They are apart of Fiore's past and must be respected." The first man explained and ordered.
"I must say if you and your friends go prancing around in there you could damage a piece of history!" A short old guy nagged.
"Oh." Lucy mumbled.
"Which if you could forget about the Fallen Angel Ritual we be so kind to forget about it. We insist you forget." A tall old man added.
"You gotta be kidding me." I growled.
"I figured that out, when I read it as a kid. I can't believe it took you so long." Lucy chuckled.
"You know what. We ain't forgetting about those peices. If they get in the wrong hands, it could hurt a lot of people. My mother separated the peices to prevent this from happening again. She did it to protect me. So I'll do it to protect my friends and family. My mom spent four years separating and being alert due to these peices. She left my safety in the hands of my Gramps, and hoped, I wouldn't have to be apart of this! I just want to keep her mementoes safe! I believe in her, because I have her blood running through my veins! That's why I can't forget! I don't want to let her down! As the descendant of Kaminari my grandmother, I want to do whatever I can to make their mementoes be safe and sound." I snapped as tears pushed through my eyes.
"Y/n, your so brave." Michelle cried.
"She always is." Romeo sighed.
"I must say that speech was so moving." The first guy cleared his throat looking down.
"It's nice to see such a youngster so devoted towards her family." The short old man smiled. I then looked at Natsu who was trying to withstand his motion sickness to make sure I was okay. It made me smile as my smiled soon faded. The wind picked up and threw Natsu into the sea. I quickly wiped away the tears as I ran over to the edge of the boat.
"Natsu!" I gasped.
"He's gonna drown!" Romeo yelled,  as the four old men then jumped into the sea.
"If he's a friend of Y/n Dreyar, then he's a friend of ours! And we always help our friends out!" The old guy stated as they grabbed Natsu. The old men then threw him up to the boat. Before hand he gave off a pink glow as he transformed back to normal. He then he fell right on top of me.
"Natsu! Get off!" I whined.
"I'm back to normal! Now I can hug you without feeling small!" Natsu exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Don't make me shock you!" I whined.
"Okay! I'll let you up." Natsu stated as he jumped up and then placed me down on the wooden plank.
"I wonder how is he back to normal?" Lucy questioned.
"We happen to know a little about magic, ourselfs. Y/n Dreyar's story touched our heart and inspired us. Including since she is the daughter of Electra Dreyar, too. You see we returned you to normal as a thank you." The first guy explained as we walked back over by the railing of the boat.
"Cool! Thank's a lot old man!" Natsu stated with a smile.
"Our hearts go with you, and we wish you luck on your journey. Go on and keep your mother's momento standing." The first guy yelled.
"You have no doubt about it! Thanks you guys!" I stated with a smile as Natsu placed his head on my shoulder. We then waved good bye,  as I felt Natsu's arms release. We then heard a thud, making us all turn around to see Natsu making the puke face. We laughed due to this. I soon went and took a nap as I was soon pushed into a nightmare.

It was of Mira, me, and Erza. We were running in a forest. Mira had got taken then Erza and then me. I awoke as I realized we had already ended up in the desert where one of the ruins was suppose to be located at. Natsu carried me as I realized the area was completely empty.

"Guys! This can't be it! It's completely empty!" Natsu gasped as I then got down off his back. I started searching as Romeo and I saw a glimmer in the distance.
"I saw a sparkle! It must be something shiny!" Romeo and I yelled in usion as Natsu was now eating something.
"Did you guys hear us?" Romeo questioned.
"Y/n, you should have some!" Natsu stated, as he handed me a sandwich. I took a bite as Lucy stated that Michelle made it all by herself.
"Guys we need to find this thing before someone else does." I demanded as I took another bite. We finished eating and then we walked towards the shimmer, we saw earlier. We found this weird floating peice. It was in shape of a star, almost.

"What is that thing?" I questioned.
"I wonder if it's some kind of door." Romeo questioned.
"How do we get it open." Lucy asked.
"Give me some room!" Natsu stated as his fist develop in flames, as I looked at the peice closer. Lucy quickly yanked me back,  as Natsu hit the thing. It hit him back making me run to his side.
"If you would have let me see if I could find a way to get it open, you would have been fine, but you have to try to attack everything don't ya." I  scolled crossing my arms.
"Sorry, Sparks." Natsu sighed.
"Don't worry." I stated as I kissed the hand he hurt, where he punched the weird star thing.
"I wonder if there some kind of trick to it?" Michelle thought out loud.
"Hey is that what it looks like?!" Romeo question.
"Yeah, it looks like a hand print scanner!" Michelle gasped.
"Lightning...." Romeo question as he then gasped.
"You found something?!" I asked.
"Yeah! Come here, Y/n!" Romeo stated as I quickly came over. It was the same weird hand scanner. It looked identical to the one I put my hand on that was in the case.
"Wait! I remember that thing! It was the same electrical thing that was on the case! I put my hand on it and it opened." I exclaimed.
"Well open it!" Lucy complained.
"I will, give me time!" I growled, as I went to put my hand on the pattern. Natsu grabbed my hand, as I was inches away from the pattern.
"You sure this isn't dangerous?!" Natsu asked.
"I'm sure! Trust me. It'll send a little power surge through me and I'll be fine!" I informed.
"Okay." Natsu nodded as he released my hand. I placed my hand on the pattern. The jolt of electricity came through my arm, as I grabbed it holding the position for a little bit longer. The feeling stopped and I removed my hand. The star soon had a lightning bolt drawn into the middle of it as a bright glow came over the area. The star soon started spinning as the ground under us begin to shake. We soon was pulled into a sand vortex as it pulled us down. We screamed as things soon went black.

No ones Pov...
As the different team went their separate ways, each of the teams begin making their way to their assigned ruins. Juvia and Gray had made it to their ruins as they were accompanied by Lyon.
"Gray, my love?" Juvia questioned.
"What's up? Did you find a way in?" Gray questioned as he saw something sticking out of the mountain formation they had first arrived to. You could see a door with the sun at the top, while the moon was on the bottom.
"To me it looks like and entrance." Lyon suggested.
"It looks like going inside is our only option." Juvia stated as the rock formation soon begin to move.
"On behalf of Queen Electra Storm, Your prohibited to pass through. You trespassers are denied access!" The rock form growled.
"We'll have to get pass the guardian, but it spoke of Y/n's mother. Should we not enter?" Juvia questioned.
"What if the enemy is already in there?" Gray shouted.
"Right." Juvia nodded as Gray and Lyon attack the formation. It tried to hit them, as they dodged the attack. The formation tried to hit them again. Juvia then jumped up in the air. She saw the eyes and she sent an attack at the formation. She hit the eyes, and it grant them access into the ruins. In the ruins there was an old church. They notice it had Zentopia's symbol on the the wall as it had the same pattern on the door. Gray went and took a look at the inside of the church. He notice something. Juvia and Lyon were moving the floating blocks together. They notice the shape of the Zentopia was off, as Juvia then moved a peice into the symbol. They then used their magic power to force the symbol to move. It worked. A bright light soon came over the three.

"Is it light or magic power?" Lyon questioned.
"It's so bright." Juvia added.
"It's almost as bright as Y/n's magic." Gray yelled, as they fell unconscious.

Y/n's Pov...
I had awaken to Natsu being on top of me. We all got up after I pushed Natsu off. We pulled Michelle out of the sand, as she landed on Lucy. We then found a solid rock formation that look very similar to the format of the ritual platform for the Fallen Angel Ritual.
"All we need to do is say the right phrase, and it'll open up!" Lucy suggested.
"Which would be?" I questioned.
"Open sesame!" Lucy stated as the door didn't budge.
"Why Sesame?" Romeo asked.
"I have no idea." Natsu sighed.
"Natsu, I'm bored!" I whined as I fell onto my back in the sand.
"It's okay, Y/n. I'm bored, too" Natsu sighed as Lucy and Michelle started shouting random things to get the door to open.
"Let me try." I sighed as I got up.
"What are you gonna say?" Lucy asked.
"I am Electra Storm's Daughter, will you please allow access for me and my friends?" I asked as the door open. The others gasped, as I begin walking forwards. They followed. We walked down the path to see a symbol of Zentopia.

"It's Zentopia's Emblem!" Happy exclaimed pointing at the symbol.
"I wonder why it's here?" I questioned.
"It known as the Holy Tomb. It's one of Zentopia's scared sights. It's been mentioned a lot in its other cultures. But, it wasn't proven real until now." Lucy stated as the door closed behind us. Lucy then walked up to the plate in the middle of the room.
"Lucy, I wouldn't try moving that who knows what it can do." I informed watching Lucy.
"Trust me! I've read a lot of adventure books! When the hero gets in trouble, they just do this!" Lucy assured as she turned the Zentopia peice. I then took a step forward.
"Lucy, I don't think it's a good idea!" I exclaimed as a blue magic light came around me. It lifted my hair up, as I floated in a blue ball. Soon creepy faces showed up as the podiums soon begin to head towards us.
"Y/n!" Natsu exclaimed.
"I don't know what this is you guys!" I exclaimed.
"We have to get you out of there, or they'll crush you!" Natsu panicked.
"It's okay you guys we'll just turn it the opposite way--" Lucy begin to say as the Zentopia metal emblem went into the floor.
"Guy we have to hide!" Michelle exclaimed as they then hid inside the nose of the faces. The faces where getting closer to me as it stopped against the solution of the circle. The faces went backwards, as the magic ball faded. Natsu and the others soon came out of the nose Natsu then wrapped me up in a hug.
"You had me so worried!" Natsu exclaimed as Lucy then turn the emblem the opposite way after it came back up. The faces were now heading towards us from above.
"What are we gonna do!" Lucy panicked.
"We need to get out of here!" Romeo yelled as Virgo soon showed up in a bikini.
"Please dig a whole!" Lucy exclaimed as she got inside her clock spirit. I then moved my hand up as I got ready to hit the ground when the ground underneath us gave in and we fell.

Gray's Pov...
We had just awoken in some ruin. We used the blocks floating around, to make a path way. We begin walking down the path as we was stopped by a familiar voice.
"Uhhuh. It's a couple of wonders." The familar voice stated from above us. We looked up to see Sugar boy.
"It's sugar boy!" I exclaimed.
"Yep. The one and only." Sugar boy sang. He then looked at me and then back at Juvia. He then continued, "I knew I'd be in the right time at the church to see two dear lovers getting hitched. I must say that getting in was a whole other story indeed. Yet, I ain't one for crying at weddings. So thanks for getting me in!"

I jumped as I then tightened my fist.
"We ain't getting married!" I growled.
"Even as much as I'd like us to, I definitely wouldn't want my wedding here!" Juvia yelled.
"I'm taking he's the enemy." Lyon confirmed.
"Yeah, this sneaky bastard. You followed us in didn't you!" I demanded.
"Oh, don't be a chill with me baby! I was just doing my job, since this is Zentopia territory now. That Fallen Angel will be sealed up for good." Sugar boy informed.
"The ritual doesn't seal it away, it revives it! We won't let you have that peice! We'll do it for, Y/n!" Juvia yelled as she got ready to attack.
"Spicy! What a hard headed woman! How about I perform a show for you folks! It'll be a good one tonight. " Sugar boy sang as green slime came out and headed for me. I dodged it, as it hit Lyon and Juvia. I then remember, I didn't warn them about Sugar boy. I gave them a heads up as Sugar boy then left. I tried my hardest to get them out, as Juvia told me to go after him. I nodded and left. I soon caught up to Sugar boy as we then begin to fight. We clashed two of the blocks together as the blocks soon fell into place as the Fallen Angel peice soon showed up in a statue of a women's hands.
"That's it. That's the peice. It's mine! You ain't getting it!" Sugar boy yelled.
"You ain't getting your hands on it either! You here me it belongs to my friend! Not me or you!" I growled as I threw my shirt off.
"Hey now, why you stripping?" Sugar Boy questioned.
"Isn't it obvious!" I growled as Sugar Boy started talking weirdly. He stated his heart felt weird. I questioned him as I tried figuring out my next move.

Y/n's pov...
We soon woke up in another ruin. It was filled with coffins. I took a look at the coffins to see if they ment anything. I was quickly brought out of thought by Natsu punching one of the coffins.
"Natsu! Why would you do that!" I exclaimed.
"Sorry, sparks! That statue looked to much like Gray, I just couldn't help myself." Natsu chuckled as I looked down at the head of the statue. It looked a lot like Gray.
"Yeah. It does. I'll let that slide." I sighed as the ground begin to shake. Soon a bolder came down out of a slide from behind us. Natsu soon picked me up by my waist and took off running as the rest of the group ran with us. We soon came to a dead end. We had three paths in front of us, as we went down the middle path. The bolder was still following us as there was a bolder coming from in front of us as well. We soon stopped at Natsu then put me down. We tried figuring out a plan as I got and idea.

"Happy, I want you to grab Lucy and Michelle. Natsu, I want you to grab my waist, as Romeo you hold onto Natsu's arm!" I ordered as I then requipped into my dragon force armor.
"I can take care of myself!" Romeo yelled.
"Fine. Your on your own." I stated as the two bolders got closer.
"Here they come!" Natsu yelled as we then jump up as I used my crush magic to destroy the two bolders. They then shatted as I had my wings pulled out. The bridge begin to shatter.
"Oops." I giggled nervously as Natsu let go of my waist. A piece of rock then hit Happy. They all begin to fall but me. I quickly grabbed the two boys and put them on the side of the wall. I then grabbed Lucy, Michelle, and Happy. Lucy then used her whip to hang to the side of a solid rock platform.
"Y/n! You okay?!" Natsu asked as I then flew over beside him and Romeo.
"Yeah. Never better." I stated with a smile looking at both boys.
"Good." Natsu sighed.
"How are we gonna get down!?" Lucy questioned making me fly over to her. I was between both her, Natsu and Romeo.
"We might have to climb down." Romeo stated.
"You guys, I can fly you down." I stated as I then flew each person down one at a time.

Gray's pov...
I was in battle with Sugar Boy. I froze his attack, as I made my way to the Fallen Angel peice. I then grabbed it as Sugar boy did to. We then got sucked back into reality. We then begin to fight over the peice.
"Give me the peice! It needs to go back where it belongs!" I growled.
"I'm not giving it to you!" Sugar Boy hissed pulling the peice back.
"You better let go of it right, now! Cause if you don't, I'll kick your ass!" I screamed angrily
"Oh come on now, baby." Sugar boy flirted with a smug smile.
"Where the hell did that come from!? I'm not into Guys!" I yelled as he then attacked me. He was using some kind of hot orange slime. I then attacked him as an ice explosion happened. He was now down.
"This belongs to Y/n." Juvia growled.
"Yeah, which means I'll be taking this back to her." I stated annoyed.
"Don't be cruel. Why'd did you have to go and break my heart." Sugar boy stated which made me shiver.

Y/n's Pov...
As I brought everyone down, we notice how the ruin changed. It was pretty. It had candles gently glowing in the darkness as it had lightning and stars carved all over the walls.
"What is this place?" I questioned as I requipped into my normal outfit.
"It looks like, we are on the bottom of the ruin." Michelle informed.
"It looks more like a town to me." Happy guessed.
"The people who worked for Zentopia lived their entire lives down here. At least to according to ledgend." Lucy explained as we continue walking forwards.

"We have to find a tiny amulet here." Natsu exclaimed.
"Can't you sniff it out here?" Romeo questioned.
"I doubt he could." I sighed.
"It's similar to that crown." Natsu stated as chills soon came over my back.
"Guys, we have a problem!" I feared.
"I know that smell." Natsu growled, as he sniffed the air.

"I know this feeling! It's the same feeling, I get when Freed acts weird!" I exclaimed.
"Oh no!" Lucy exclaimed.
"I hate being right all the damn time!" I whined as I saw Dan and Coco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 0 1
1 year into the "100 Year Quest", Natsu and company have already completed their task. They return to the guild where they are promoted to SS class w...
99.7K 1.9K 30
What if there was a next generation of Fairy Tail? What if they all had gone back to the past? What will the future parents do? How can the next gen...
174K 4.8K 25
Ever since Lisanna returned Lucy has been ignored by her guild mates. One day Lucy saw Natsu and Lisanna holding hands, telling the guild about their...
107K 2.9K 37
What if when acnologia attacked fairy tail and they got trapped on the island one of the members got off the island? Lucy Heartfeila was thrown off t...