REVERSE! ❨ FIVE HARGREEVES ❩

By fivesacad

love got me confused and scared ━━━ ©lcveaidan book two of the pause series. More

REVERSE !
PROLOUGE !
CHAPTER ONE ⎯ FINDING THEM.
CHAPTER TWO ⎯ JEALOUSY
CHAPTER THREE ⎯ MIXED FEELINGS.
CHAPTER FOUR ⎯ BANG.
CHAPTER SIX ⎯ DID YOU JUST PLAY ME?
CHAPTER SEVEN ⎯ A PLAN TO SAVE THE WORLD.
CHAPTER EIGHT ⎯ FAMILY REUNION.
CHAPTER NINE ⎯ MORE KILLING.
CHAPTER TEN ⎯ IN LOVE.
CHAPTER EVELEN ⎯ THE HUNT FOR MY SIBLINGS.
CHAPTER TWELVE ⎯ ANGRY FIVE.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ⎯ BACK ON TRACK.
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ⎯ PARADOX PSYCHOSIS.
CHAPTER FIFTEEN⎯ PARADOX PSYCHOSIS PT 2.
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ⎯ FAMILY COMES FIRST.
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ⎯ GOODBYE.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ⎯ WHAT THE HELL.
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ⎯ WAY BACK HOME WITH STRUGGLES.
CHAPTER NINETEEN ⎯ NOT THE END.
CHAPTER TWENTY ⎯ GOODBYES. . . AGAIN.
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE ⎯ THE END OF SOMETHING
FORWARD !

CHAPTER FIVE ⎯ THE GALA.

691 14 31
By fivesacad

We were at the gala now. Well — Outside at least.

Coming out of the bathroom was the hardest part of my day, though. When me and Five were alone and waiting for Diego to change (Lila was somewhere else), he noticed my extra strap under my dress. He asked me what it was. 

I gave him a bland look and he understood. He blushed immediately afterwards and looked down the floor. 

Five remained in his school boy shorts and cute lil blazers. 

We hid behind a few rocks for a while now (At the Gala). The crowd started clearing, signaling that we should go inside. 

We ran out of our hiding spots and hid behind a car. 

"So, what's the plan?" Lila asked as we hid behind the car. "We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time." Diego said confusingly. "What the hell's he talking about?" Lila asked. "Find the old man and get out fast." I said. "That's what I said." Diego said, sounding sort of pissed. 

"On me." Diego said while running to the next car. "After you." Lila said politely. But all Five did was stare at Lila angrily. "What, I can't be polite?" She asked confusedly. He continued to stare daggers at her.

"Cut the crap. All right? My dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but I don't trust you for a second." Five said angrily. "O ye of little faith." Lila challenged. "Stick it up your ass." 

Lila walked away. Before Five could follow behind her, I grabbed Five's blazer and pulled him back. 

"What was that all about?" I asked angrily. "What!? I was just saying that truth" He said. "The Diego part, I meant. What did you mean?" I asked. "What! They literally—" He all of sudden stopped. "Right. You were knocked out" He sighed. 

"What happened when I was knocked out?" I asked. 

"Diego and Lila had sex and it was so loud 

I blinked him before laughing a little. "You're joking right?" I laughed. But Five's firm lips stayed the same. 

What.

Did they? How come no one told me? How could I lead myself? 

I looked at the floor. "You okay?" Five asked. "Yeah, I guess" I replied quietly. Five wasn't buying it, "I know you're sad, what's wrong?" Five asked. "I liked Lila" I confessed. "You liked her?" Five repeated. "Yeah, she was pretty and nice and now that I know that Diego and Lila are 'together', I should should shut myself up. I'm not mad or anything. Just kinda sad. And I'm happy that Diego is meeting new people" I smiled at the end. 

"Oh" Was all he said. There was a brief silence. "Let's go" He said. I nodded and walked after him. 

Why did I even think anyone liked me. 

We all walked into the gala room. There were a bunch of adults who were drinking alcohol and dancing around the hall. I was short and had to mostly tippy toe to see anything. 

"I don't see Dad anywhere." Diego said. He also noticed how I couldn't see a thing. He chuckled and picked me up to look over the crowd. "I don't see him either" I said, continueing to search the crowd. Diego set me down and sighed. 

FIve grabbed my hand out of a sudden. "Just keep an eye out for the Majestic Twelve." He said. "We got the upstairs" Five said. "Diego, try not to do anything too stupid." I said before Five dragged me through the crowd.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere." Five responded blandly. We started to sneak up the stairs. "Are they here?" I asked Five. "Yeah" He responded. "So what are Diego and Lila doing?" I asked. "Bet they're shagging they're asses off. Let's just go" Five replied darkly. 

We walked down the hallway. Five sighed. "You sure you want to do this? I get that you're nervous because of the whole dad thing" I told him while putting my hand on his shoulder. He shrugged it off, "I'm fine" He replied quietly. 

He grabbed my hand and spacial jumped inside.

It's been an hour or two. We landed in a closet. The closet was dark, but gave an insight on what is going on in the room. It was the Majestic 12. We listened to their conversation for such a long time, I was half asleep on the floor. 

Five listened closely to every word that came out of each of their mouths. 

I had enough! My ass hurts so much from sitting and now it's practically numb! I stood up (quietly) and tapped on Five's shoulder. He looked at me and scrunched his eyebrow while mouthing "What!?"

I leaned to his ear. "Can we go now?" I asked. "No, we have to listen!" Five whisker yelled back. "Please!" I whisker yelled. "No!" Five yelled in whisker. He accidentally hit me, making me fall back a little and tip over something, causing sounds. 

We both went pitch quiet and didn't speak at all; nor did we breathe. We saw dad look at the door suspirocusly. He grabbed a stick and started to walk fastly towards us. 

Five immediately grabbed my hand and spacial jumped before Dad could hurt us or open the door. 

We landed in the hallway again. It was much darker outside. 

Both me and FIve sighed of relief. But we turned around to see something we should have not. It was the swede. 

They still had their bright white hair like before and still looked strong as always. Today, we were faced by only one of the brothers. This one tall compared to show short and stubby I was. 

He grabbed Five by the collor of his blazer and picked him up. He smacked him against the wall 3 times. As the man was about to throw him on the other side of the wall, Five quickly spacial jumped away. 

I took this chance to hit the man's leg from the back so that he would fall down. And indeed he did. I got on his back and grabbed his head. I tried to twist it, but misrablly failed. After trying twice, the man got back up and fliped me over his head. I fell hard  on my back. 

He got on top of me and threw a punch at me. I missed by a second and managaed to push him off of me after he could try again. I ran over to Five. "Let's spacial jump out of here" Five pantingly whiskered to me. I nodded frantically. 

Five pulled his hands into a fist and was about to spacial jump when only a blue light appreaed. Usually, when we spacial jump, he pulls his hands into a fist, a blue light appears, and we are out of the place. But today, we stayed in the same places we were in and looked scaredly at each other. He must have worn himself out. 

Five told me this happens a lot to him. After spacial jumping a lot of times, his powers gets tired and needs a bit to "recharge itself". 

The man started to walk to us with a wide evil smirk plastered on his face all while me and Five were sweating and looked scaredly at the man. 

He picked me and Five up by our colors and threw us against the wall. My head banged against the wall. So did Five's. We graoned and moaned in pain. It wasn't the end though.

He started to throw punches and kicks at us. Me and Five were too weak to fight back. All we did was try to survive. We knew that someone would come to help us. Lila or Diego. Whoever it was, I didn't care. As long as I survived, I was good. But I was a bit worried about Lila. She didn't seem like a fighter. 

I looked between the man's legs to see Diego run up the stairs. He saw us at our state. He was about to run and help us but was met by a surpirse. Another swede man. 

This guy was a bit shorter, but that did not hide the fact that he was bucked up. He threw his arms around Diego's neck and started to choke him. I tried to get up and help my favorite  brother, but was kicken back the floor by the man who was slowly killing both me and FIve. 

I watched as Diego slowly died with us. It's been around 5 minutes. As a second passed by, I grew more tired and tired, to the point where I didn't care if I died or not. I just wanted the pain to go away. 

Then came our next savior. Lila. She looked at me and Five first, then to Diego. She was probably defeated between the thought of who to save. She looked back at me and Five, then at Diego. 

Diego was calling her name since he was the one who was seriously being injured. Lila took one final breath before taking off her heals and running towards me and Five.

She had made her decision. 

She jumped up and the small desk and used it to grab onto the chandelier above. When she caught on, she hung on it and swinged her legs on the man's shoulders. 

She wrapped her legs around her neck and started to strangle him like that. When me and Five got up, I noticed that his nose was bleeding, but that wasn't the biggest thing I cared about. 

We all looked shockingly at Lila, who was having no trouble taking down the man. She dropped down all of a sudden and summer salted the man over her so that he fell hard on his back like how we did earlier. 

All of this just made both me and Five more suspicious of Lila. She knew how to fight and she was apparently a lunatic from the prison facility? 

"Thank me later, kid" She said cooly to us as she got back up. Me and Five, noticing that the man was back up again behind her, got up quickly. We ran to him and pushed him out the window like it was nothing. We sighed pantingly. 

After we saw that the guy was laying flat on the grass, groaning in pain, we walked away to the next window to see if dad was still here. And indeed he was there. But, he was about to leave because he was standing beside a car, with mom!? A lady looking just like Grace, my mom, stood there. 

She stood there, dressed pretty and fasionable. 

I would have never guessed she would end up like this. 

Five grabbed my hand quickly and spacial jumped. 

We landed behind the grassy area. The man who landed on the grass was gone now. 

Both me and stumbled over, practically bone broken from earlier. We saw how was he about to step into the car. Five, out of a sudden, said something that I didn't understand. "Ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, Μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ"  He said in Ancient Greak. 

Since I leanred Ancient Greak when I was younger, I was able to understand what he said. "Tell me, Muse, of the man of many devices, driven far astray after he had sacked the sacred citadel of Troy. Many were the men whose cities he saw and whose minds he learned, and many the woes he suffered in his heart upon the sea, seeking to win his own life and the return of his comrades." Is the direct translation to it. 

But what did it mean? I only knew Ancient Greak as an language, but not fully. I didn't understand what simple phrases meant. And but the looks of it, this is a bunch of phrases put together to make one meaning. But I wasn't able to crack it. 

Even when he heard what Five said, he walked into the car like nothing happend. Five disappointingly looked at the car as it drove away. "It's fine, Five. We can talk to him later" I said while putting my hand on his shoulder. All he did in response was shrug my hand off his shoulder and walk away. 

From behind me and Five, Lila and Diego came running in. 

Well, this plan flunked. we were attacked and practically killed. We saw dad. And also mom, who wasn't, surprisingly, a robot. 

That went amazingly well!

2179 words. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 3.2K 21
"Because even in the worst times of our lives, you still didn't love me"- Victoria Hargreeves, number eight Family in name, but not in fact Book one
302K 8K 26
"I'm not letting you get hurt again." "Even at the cost of the world?" "Even at the cost of the world." | book one | season one | | total word count...
50.2K 1.1K 26
DAUNTLESS | IN WHICH NUMBER ZERO HELPS HER DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY TO SAVE THE WORLD. |The Umbrella Academy| sequel titled 'Fearless' is now publish!
237K 6.8K 40
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 ❞ zero wants to go home, but home is complicated and her family is dysfunctional. it doe...