The List » Zarry (M-Preg) ✔

بواسطة itsZaynAndhaRRY

Harry, a highschooler, starts on another student's To-Do list and ends with his baby. *** Harry Styles was ju... المزيد

The List
1: Sexual Education
3: Prom Night
4: Yellow Paper
5: Dry Cleaners
6: The Odds
7: My Son
8: Fire Dragon
9: Orange Cup
10: Planet Burger
11: Past Past
12: Birthday Surprise
13: Temporary Solution
14: Fair Tradeoff
15: Lofi Beats
16: Red Velvet
17: First Valentines
18: Junk Food
19: Wrong Right
20: Like Triange
21: Minus One
22: Over Again
23: Big Wheel
24: Neutral Location
25: Many Truths
26: Second Time
27: Father, Son
28: Family Relationships
29: Work Related
30: Abstract Concepts
31: The Innocent
32: Big Chair
33: Empty Space
34: Le Bleu
35: Favorite Bourbon
36: Emu, Ostrich
37: Raw Fish
38: Long Week
39: Responsible Man
Thank You 💛

2: Senior Year

2.3K 171 79
بواسطة itsZaynAndhaRRY

The crazy thing about a bet like the one Zayn made with his friends is that it was not always completely in Zayn's hands. As much as Zayn would have liked for it to be, it always hinged on one three letter word: Yes.

Sex with someone required consent. And usually to gain consent, he first had to gain trust. So there was much strategic planning. Meaning Zayn had no choice but to get the easier stuff out of the way first. Which is why he ended up losing his virginity to a girl named Alexis Campbell who was known for sleeping around the school. They'd done it in the school bathroom during the lunch period which was the worse place they could ever go. Still it earned him five easy points.

Before that year ended, he'd slept with one more girl who was easy. Jeenie Green. And she was okay. But he felt like she was better when she used her mouth. Either way, five points was five points and it got him to ten points total.

Even though he'd only been with those two for that ninth grade year, his time wasn't in vain. Instead, he used it to plan meticulously for the next year. Which was how he was able to start his sophomore year off by joining a study group he didn't even want to be in just to get to this nerd named Tim Freeman that he heard really liked him. It only took two months of constant flirting to get him to sleep with him and the day after he had sex with him, he dropped the study group for good and never went back. He was pretty sure he hurt Tim in the process. But the fifteen points was worth it and it wasn't like Tim was a virgin anyway. So Zayn was just happy he was now up to twenty five.

Also that year he was lucky enough to have not one, but two classes with Nick Clayton, the basketball player he'd figured liked other boys. If there was any athlete he could get with, it would be him. And he wanted it to be. So he made it his business to befriend him and get close to him no matter how much time it would take.

In the mean time, he'd found himself with another girl. Her name was Kristy Grant. Kristy was a girl who was just deperate to give away her virginity. She wasn't easy. She was just sick of being the butt of virgin jokes. It just so happened that the beautiful Zayn Malik was happily willing to help her out. So he did it after school before her parents came home from work.

When it was over, it didn't feel as amazing as he thought it would feel- taking someone's virginity. Maybe for the reason she gave it away. Nevertheless, it earned him ten points. And he was at thirty five points by the end of the semester.

Another thing about this bet was that Zayn was required to report back to Josue and Nate whenever he was with someone new so that they could accurately calculate for him. But for some reason they kept trying to get him to have sex with Harry Styles. Each time he declined. He didn't want to make Harry part of that game. He was on the school fundraising committee and he always did amazing things like organizing can food drives around the holidays and such. He was good and beautiful inside and out. As far as he was concern Harry was off limits.

But that didn't mean he didn't like to hold brief conversations with him whenever he could. Because he did. And he liked when someone would bump into Harry in the hallway and knock his books out of his hands whenever he was nearby because he could pick them up for him. And it was clear Harry hadn't seemed to have minded those conversations or gentleman-like gestures.

As the year progressed forward, Zayn slept with another easy student. This time a boy. Chris Montgomery. There was a rumor that most of Montgomery's partners were adult men who'd already graduated highschool and were, legal wise, too old for him. But Zayn didn't care. He was the right age for Chris and plus condoms were a regular thing for him anyway. His plan was to hit it and forget it.

He did. And it earned five more points to total forty.

By junior year some rumors were starting to go around about who he had fucked but they were never confirmed, and he realized he had to aim higher much faster, so he went after Nick Clayton hard, but kept it secret because he knew Nick would never want anyone to know. It was two years later and Zayn still hadn't figured out why Nick was afraid to come out when it had become normal now. But at this point, he could care less about making it public more than fucking him. It wasn't like he was dating.

So he kept his eyes on the prize until he managed to get in the pants of this really pretty girl and take her virginity. Her name was Bria McDonald. She was a shy girl. But since Zayn Malik was a pretty boy who was starting to gain a rep for knowing all about sex, what girl hadn't fantasized about being with him? And Zayn had just made her dream come true.

Although that dream came to an abrupt halt when her daddy came in the room on them when Bria couldn't work through her orgasm quietly. He ended up having to climb out of the room the same way he came in, although butt naked with his clothes in his hands. But the ten points was worth it to get him to fifty.

Plus Zayn realized that having lots of sex was making him good at it. He had talked about it a lot beforehand. But now he had real experience and he knew what people liked and wanted.

That's why when his opportunity came and he caught Nick alone in the boys lockeroom in the last week of school, he finally got his answer. Nick liked boys. And Nick liked sex with boys. And the fact that he even volunteered to give Zayn a blowjob first without being asked was all the confirmation Zayn needed to know Nick had been wanting it for a while.

That's why it was the most satisfying sex Zayn ever had, despite being threatened to have his ass kicked if he told anyone what they had done. Especially since it earned him twenty five points and bumped him up to seventy five points just like that.

Then came senior year. He could get the rest of it in one chunk but finding another male athlete would be damn near impossible. It took him two whole years just to butter up Nick to fuck him. So no way he could do it again in one school year. So he had to look at his options in order to get the other twenty five points he needed. And with his reputation having already turned into one of a man who slept around and then moved on, options were much fewer.

Then it happened.

A foreign exchange student named Lina Hartenstein came at the start of the year. And she was a nerd who happened to be a virgin. If he could fuck her, all he would need was someone easy to get to one hundred points. He knew he could do that. So that entire semester, he chatted her up and flirted with her shamelessly.

The only time he deviated from her was when he slept with Milly Robertson, the slutty cheerleader who apparently liked things nasty. She was alright to Zayn. But he knew for sure that it would not be nearly as satisfying as sex with Lina, the beautiful, smart, studious virgin. He wanted her so bad and he needed to have her before she wasn't a virgin anymore. And he thought he had her.

That is until his dreams were crushed in a unexpected way. He had been expecting to ask her out when he returned from Christmas break. But she had gone back to her home country over the winterbreak. In that moment he realized she only faked interest because she knew she was leaving. And he was not happy about it. All he had worked for was going to slip through his fingers. What other virgin nerd was he going to butter up now? Time was running out.

Then as he was sitting at the cafeteria table pouting about it, something felt like a sign. Harry Styles walked right in front of him to go to his own table. Yes, the Harry styles who was still here untouched and un-fucked.

Of course, Harry had been off limits since the bet was made but two hundred dollars was on the line here. And so was a date with Stacey Plummet, the girl who still wasn't brushing her teeth or using soap or deodorant to rid her strong musk. There was no way he would let himself not take advantage of the situation. He had to.

Harry had practiced abstinence not necessarily because he wanted to but because no one had really asked him out or dated him to ever progress to sex. Being on the committee and being involved in school activities as fiercely as he was made him not so easily approachable to boys. But not Zayn. The many conversations he had with him in the past was how he knew all those things about him. So if he could trick Harry into thinking he was dating him, it could work. He could definitely get Harry to fuck him before his final semester ended.

So he conversed with Harry everyday for a month. Intentionally flirting with him, teasing him and telling him he was beautiful. Harry obviously liked the compliments even though he never really ever flirted back. So Zayn took it upon himself to take things further.

It was one early February day when Harry was doing something with the fundraising committee. He was taking dress and suit attire donations for prom as well as non perishable food. The food would be going to feed the hungry but the prom clothes was for students who didn't have money to go all out and wanted to buy items at a discount. Harry had organized this every year since freshman year. He was good like that.

"Wow, look at you helping the needy."

Harry smiled. "As I should. I believe if you have then you should give to those who don't have."

"Couldn't agree more. Zayn said and he sat a case of canned chili on the table in front of him.

"Here's my donation."

"Wow. Most people only bring a couple cans. But you brought a whole case. How generous of you."

"Well you spent a lot of time helping organize this so I figured I should donate more than two cans." He said.

"Plus now I get a five dollar discount on my prom ticket."

Harry happily took the case from him and put it on the ground behind the table then handed Zayn a coupon printed on pink paper.

"Thanks, Zayn."

"You're welcome. Hey, what are you doing for prom?"

"Well you already know the theme is Hollywood. I know it was your idea but shh. They don't know that. I'll be getting a lot of it ready and then making sure the food is on time. Then of course there is the fog machines and the photographer."

But Zayn laughed.

"No. I don't mean what are you doing for prom. I mean... what are you doing for prom? When you're not working..."

Harry paused.

"Oh... um- You mean at prom?"

"Yeah. Who are you going with?"

He laughed nervously.

"No one. I'm not really going to prom to have fun."

"Why? Because you have to help organize it or because no one has asked you to go with them?"

He opened his mouth to say something but it wasn't an answer to his question.

"Is that all you wanted to bring me today? Because I already gave you your coupon. And someone just came in."

He was changing the subject obviously. But Zayn didn't want to let him get away with it. So he leaned forward with the palms of his hands flat on the table and gave Harry a big grin.

"Will you go to prom with me, Harry?"

Harry looked hesitant.

"What? Do you really need a date that bad that you would settle for me and not one of these other people who would gladly go with you? I mean all you have to do is ask around. It's prom."

"Hold on. Who said I was settling? And who said I wanted it to stop at prom with you and that this wasn't an official ask out for more than prom?"

Harry tilted his head sideways.

"Then I would be surprised. Because what else am I supposed to think when I've known you since our Sex Ed class freshman year and you never liked me until now?"

"Whoa. Just because I didn't ask you out, it doesn't mean I didn't like you. Plus I'm pretty sure you like me too. Or why else do you still talk to me?"

Harry smiled and let out a soft sigh. He knew that part was true. Zayn was really the only one who ever sought him out for conversations over the years. And because of it, he did grow to like him a little.

"Fine."

"So, yes?"

"Yes. But just so you know, I might not be around to dance with you a lot of the time because of all the stuff I'll have to do." He warned.

"I know. But at least you'd still be my date. I can't wait."

"Me too. Well... me either. That's the... correct way to say it."

Harry was so damn cute.

"Okay. Well, I'll let you finish your stuff. Meet me in the parking lot after school so we can exchange numbers, okay?"

"Okay."

And after that, he left. He could tell Harry was taken back by what just happened and he felt bad for it too. But the idea of having to broadcast a date with Stacey Plummet overrode any sense of sympathy, respect and consciousness he had. This was his only available option. There was no way he could turn back now.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

127K 5.7K 27
Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. Yes, that's what Zayn Malik is. A well known bisexual fuckboy. He's the University crush: every girl loves him, eve...
7K 331 10
What we fail to understand is that mistakes were done on both parts. It's easy to assume one is the victim and the other the villain. But, what if bo...
15.5K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...
16.7K 1.4K 20
Zayn has an encounter with a car and wakes up married to his high school rival. *** Senior year of high school, Zayn Malik was voted "Most Likely to...