Jinx x Reader《I'll Never Leav...

Galing kay Birdbugxo123

You where taken in by Vander along with Vi and Powder. You became best friends with both of them and maybe de... Higit pa

|Author's Note~ Welcome|
°•Character Introduction•°
♡Chapter 1: New beginings with you♡
Author's Note: Thank you
◇Chapter 2: What happened?◇
♡Chapter 3:Stronger than you think♡
°•Author's Note•°
◇Chapter 4: You're different.◇
♡Chapter 6: newer beggining♡
Author's Note.
◇Chapter 7: Funtime◇
○Chapter 8: You're perfect..○
Author's Note: Discord?
Discord Server
♡Chapter 9: You came back?♡
♡Chapter 10: Love? ♡
◇Author's Note◇
◇Chapter 11: don't take her away◇
○Chapter 12: Will she live?○
Please help me T^T/AN
•Chapter 13: The end..•
Face reveal! 74k view special

♡Chapter 5: I'll never leave you.♡

4.9K 177 154
Galing kay Birdbugxo123

I remember that day perfectly. It almost seems, seems as if it were yesterday..

Mylo: We'll if the enforcers hit tonight, we'll be ready. I think..

Claggor: Dibs on the bat

Mylo: No, no, no, no. I found it.

Claggor: But I called it.

Mylo: But I found it.

Claggor: Respect the dibs.

As Claggor and Mylo go on about who gets a random wooden bat, me and Powder lay on the bed. She was sad. I think she misses Vi. Speak of the devil. Vi comes through the door and was about to speak before Powder ran up and hugged her sister.

Powder: Oh you're back.

I got off the bed and walked towards the group. Vi looked somewhat bothered and anxious to see me and Powder. She doesn't hug Powder back and just walks towards the table with weapons.

Mylo: Hey, those are Vander's. Slow down. What's going on?

Vi: Benzo's dead.

Claggor: Dead?

Vi: They took Vander.

Mylo: Who took Vander?

Vi: I don't know. But I need to help him.

Mylo: We're going with you.

Vi: Whatever killed Benzo.. was like nothing I've ever seen. It tore him apart.

Me and Powder looked at Vi's hands. She clenched them like she was imagining her worst enemy in her iron grip, trying to end them. Vi started crying. And we gathered around to mourn with her.

Claggor: You're not doing this alone, Vi.

Mylo: He's our father too.

Powder ran over to where her bombs and other weapons were, I followed and helped her pack things to rescue Vander. We both stood there next to eachother waiting our next command. Vi just looked at us and let out a sigh.

Vi: I'm gonna need you to sit this one out
Y/n, Powder.

Me and Powder both spoke in sync

Both: What?

Vi: You're not coming.

Powder: We're not afraid.

Y/n: Yes, we can help, we'll need as many people as we can get, right?

Vi: It's too dangerous.

Powder: But families stick together. You said it yourself.

Vi: I know what I said..

Powder: We want to fight. We can help.

Vi: Niether of you are ready.

Powder tried to search Vi's eyes for some type of hesitation. I was speechless by now, Vander was our father too.

Vi: You are all I have left. I can't lose either of you.

Small tears started littering both our faces.

Vi: If they come for you, take this and run.

Vi: Wherever you are, light it up, and I'll find you. I promise.

She leaned her forehead on ours and turned around to leave. She turned around for a moment, and hesitated. She saw both of our small figures looked back at her Lost, hopeless, frightened. Then.. she left.

This time, the feeling in my stomach was almost to overwhelming to ignore. Something big was about to happen

The end....... jkjkj

I turned around to look at Powder, surely she wasn't going to handle this vary well. She was hyperventilating. I quickly wiped my tears, right now I had to be strong, for her. I took her arm gently and gently sat her on the ground with me. She grabbed a toy and sat down with me on the floor. She was crying almost harder than I've ever seen her cry before. She buried her head in my chest and held on like this was the last time we'd see each other for a long, long time.
She sat up and whipped the toy across the room, she started screaming and crying even harder. I scrambled off the floor to try to calm her down, if she kept this up she would end up hurting herself. She put her face in her hands and started lightly batting herself on the head. She screamed again, this time it sounded like she had just been stabbed. She grabbed her case with her stuff in it and was about to drop it on the clapping monkey toy. I ran up to her and hugged her, she was taller than me so I pulled her down gently to the floor with me and I held her head to my chest, she once again grabbed me and hugged me tightly around my waist.

Y/n: shh, it'll be okay. I promise. You'll be alright, and so will Vi and the others.

I lifted her head and wiped her tears with my thumb.

Powder: Thank you (N/N).

She smiled at me and I gave one back.

Powder: We can help them.

I turned my head around slightly and saw the blue crystals on the ground. Suddenly the image of of blown up apartment came to mind.
I looked up to her and smiled.

Y/n: You're right. We can help them.

Powder stood up and picked up all the crystals and gently placed them in my hand.

After she was done quickly making the base of the monkey bomb, she put the crystals in the case along with the monkey. I looked at her and nodded.

Y/n: we've got this let's go save them.

We made our way down a tunnel to the place where the rest of the group was and where Vander was being held. We both took in a big breath. It was time, we were gonna save them.

We we're at the base of the building looking for an unsuspecting entrance Powder saw boards lined up along the side.

Powder: Look, here, we can climb these boards.

She started climbing up first after climbing a few boards she suddenly stopped.

Y/n: Is something wrong Pow-Pow? Are they okay? Are you able to tell?

Powder: Well, I can see Vi, but she's about to get in a fight with someone. The others I'm assuming are trying to help Vander.

Powder: Its okay. Let's keep going.

We kept climbing we were very close to being all the way up, but then Powder put her foot on a board and it slipped and fell, it almost landed on me.

Powder: Are you okay (N/N)?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm alright, let's keep going.

We finally made it to a ledge that was barely big enough to fit us and her case. Powder looked through the small window and gasped. I looked through the window to see what was happening. There inside was Vi, she had just pushed someone off the edge. I smiled, but only for a second before I saw a person. No, not a person, a monster. It was big with huge muscles and bright purple veins that seemed to have their own pulse. The thing cracked its neck. Vi put her fists up and ran towards it she ran on the rails and jumped about to attack before it grabbed her by the neck.

Powder: Vi!

I was shocked i couldn't say or do anything. She was going to be choked to death.
But thanks to the deities above it didn't finish cutting off her air. It tossed her further from it. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Powder grabbed her case and opened it. She grabbed the body of the monkey and filled it with crystals, then she screwd the head back on and placed a crystal between both its symbols. The monster started to bang on the door our group was trapped in. I looked to Powder who spoke softly to her monkey bomb.

Powder: You have to work. For us. Okay?

She put her her forehead on the monkey's and pulled away. She twisted the monkey's wind up key and put in the building the monkey made its way towards the creature. She patted its head and grabbed my hand. She looked at me. We put our foreheads together.

Y/n: It'll be okay.

I pulled away and looked at her I put my hand to her cheek and she leaned into my touch. We both pulled away and looked through the window. It was farther away now and close to exploding. We both plugged our ears and waited..

Nothing happened. We looked inside and saw the monkey.. It stopped. Then the monkey sparked blue one more time, and went off..

The new few moments, all I saw was blue. And then I felt myself falling. I opened my eyes wide and saw Powder to the side of me. I smiled at her and she smiled to me as well. It felt as if we were falling in slow-mo. She did it, Powder's bombs finally worked!! We both continued to fall.

When we landed, we landed hard, we both coughed a bit. We both laid on our sides to look at each other.

Powder: My bombs. They worked! They finally worked!

Y/n: They did. I'm proud of you Powder.

We smiled. Then got up with a huff.

Y/n: Come on let's go find the others.

I helped her up and we searched for them. We came around a corner and saw Vi.

Powder: Vi, it worked. Did you see me? My monkey bomb finally worked.

I looked at her excitedly. She looked up to Vi with happy eyes...

Oh how I wish her happiness could have lasted. Even for a little longer..

Vi: You did this?

We looked behind Vi to see a lifeless Vander. I gasped and looked at Vi.

Vi: Why? Why did you do this?

Powder: I.. I didn't..

She started sniffling. I grabbed her hand.

Powder: I was saving you.

We both looked over to the side and saw Claggor's bloody goggles.

Powder: I only wanted to help.
I only wanted to help.
I only wanted to help. I only wanted to-

Vi: I told you to stay away.

Powder: Please. Please. Please--

Y/n: Vi she-

Vi: I told you to stay away!

She walked over and punched Powder.

Y/n: Vi!

I ran over to Powder and sat at the ground holding her.

Powder: No. Why did you leave us!?

Vi: Because You're a jinx. Do you hear me? Mylo was right.

I tried to pry Vi's hands off Powder's face.

Y/n: Violet, stop!

Powder: No. No. No. No, Violet please.

She was holding on to Powder's face so hard her nose started bleeding.
I started yelling at Vi.

Y/n: Violet! Let her go!

Vi let go of Powder and looked at Her's and Powder's blood on her hands.

Powder: Violet, please.

Powder started crying I hugged her as tight as I could, she grabbed on to me as well.

Vi grabbed one of my arms.

Vi: Let's go.

Y/n: No. No! I'm staying with Powder.

Vi let go of my hand.

Vi: fine, stay with the jinx.

I held on to Powder and she grabbed in to me. As she kept yelling to Vi.

Powder: Vi! Vi!, come back! Please come back! Please Violet. I need you. Please.

Vi walked away and didn't came back.

Powder: Violet. Please.

I held on to her tighter.

Y/n: It's okay.. atleast we have each other.

Powder: You're right atleast I have you.

She said between sobs.

We both held on to each other. Until I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw a man. I cowered back to Powders chest seeing he had a knife. Until he spoke...

It was, conforting?

?: Hello, little girls. Where's your sister?

We both looked up at him with bloodshot eyes. Powder shot herself at the man and I followed. Really all we needed at the moment was confort. And he gave it to us.

Powder: She left me.

Powder: She is not my sister anymore.

He took his arms and tightly wrapped them around us both. He leaned his head in close.

?: It's okay. We'll show them. We will show them all.

He helped us... He.. cared for us..

We weren't alone...

Ahhh Chapter 4 is done!!

This chapter I cried basically the whole way through. I relate to Powder and Jinx. They all deserve so much better.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Good night/ day/ evening. I love and appreciate you!!<33

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.6K 181 14
After that terrible accident,Y/N and Jinx have been closer than ever.They did everything together and didn't leave each other's side,until someone un...
537 13 8
[Still in very early development!] Y/N & Powder grew up together as best friends, alongside their partner in crime Ekko. However the two held a speci...
154K 4.3K 24
"I'll find you again." This is what Vi promised you. Will she keep your promise after 7 years? Or will she leave you for the second time? If that's...
20.1K 675 15
when you were fourteen, you were wrongfully accused of murder, however, you weren't given a chance to defend yourself, no one cared for you, after al...