Rapstar

De liyahhh_xo

Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
Say What!
Hey Again

48

710 47 14
De liyahhh_xo

June 18,2022

Ariella POV// Ari
My album dropped as planned and right now I was headed to be on someone's podcast about women and since I just had twins they wanted my insight.

"Ima meet you at the studio on 5th right?" Taurus asked me.

"Yeah I'll see you later" I kiss his cheek and then the kids.

"Aight"

I was actually happy to be out I haven't done much this week so this was good for me. Oh and I did fire Cleo so I'm really a free agent, I haven't really decided if I want Stacia as my manager yet.

"Hey Ariella so glad you could make it" Angie said

"Hey" I wave to the others.

"Okay so let's get to it"

I placed the headphones on my head and we got straight to it.

"Okay so we are here with musical artist Ariella" she said making me speak.

"Hey y'all"

"So Ari gave birth a month ago, congratulations" she congratulated me.

"Thank you" I smile

"Yes when will the world see those beautiful babies" the other lady Tania said.

"Umm really whenever me and their father decide. We really don't want them all over the media young because you know people are weird"

"Yes girl I feel you" Angie agreed.

"So how was child birth? You do a c-section? Natural?"

"I did a natural birth" I bit my bottom lip "so baby boy then baby girl after

"How bad was the stretch?"

"If I'm remembering correctly I received 12 stitches"

"TMI but I guess we're all women, Is it still sore down there?" Tania asked.

"Umm no like I'm ready to start fucking again"

"Oh!" They laughed

"So you and Polo did wait the six weeks?"

"Yes and I have yet to receive any di- hello" I smack the table and they erupt in laughter again.

"Chileee felt" Tania said

"Yeah and I was so stressed during the album dropping so I'm in desperate need"

"Okay. So what is your stress reliever?"

"Um sex or drunk sex still sex" I shrug .

"Ariella!" Angie said in a shocking tone.

"Did not know you got down like that" Tania said laughing.

"Okay let me stop" I laugh a little bit.

"So out of you and your man, Polo G I'm assuming your the freak"

"We match each other's energy so we really equal with it"

"Mmm you a spit in the mouth type of girl?"

"I was never in to that until-"

"Until?" Angie asked making her eyes bug out.

"Until" I chuckle "until I got with my baby daddy, now we have never did that but if he tried it, I'd let 'em" I smile.

"Whew chile" Tania said fanning herself "let's move back over into mommy hood"

"Okay great"

"How is sleep at night?"

"The first week or two it was rough like that was the worst but now they sleep all night"

"You got cry babies or what?"

"Yes I do" I shake my head

"Who's is baby Tremani's favorite?"tania asked crossing a leg over the other.

"I'm baby boys favorite and baby girl is for Polo"

"Is that how you imagined it?"

"No I thought me and baby girl would be the best of friends but she love her daddy" I smile. "But my handsome man love me"

"Aww I love how you talk about them" Angie touches her heart

"They are my heart in human form, I love them" I pout "Tremani and Khaleesi it's mommy. I love you muah"

"So we heard you were locked in the studio with Roddy Ricch but the song ain't on the album what's up sis?"

"Okay so my song with Roddy was not approved by my label this go round but we will be dropping it as a single"

"How does your man feel about you working with other male artist"

"He understands it's just business and I'd never do him wrong and same for him. It's business we knew what this was from the jump"

"We need more pictures of you two" Tania said making me nod agreeing.

"Definitely do"

"Thank you so much for coming out" Angie smiled "getting very personal and we appreciate you for actually talking about these things"

"No problem but let me say this to the ladies. Please, please, please don't feel insecure about yourself. Pregnant or not okay? You are beautiful love y'all bye mwah" I say collecting my things.

"Thank you for coming out again you look beautiful" Tania said hugging me.

"Of course if y'all want me out here again just let me know"

"Oh for sure we'll be in touch"

"Bye Angie" I hug her too

"Bye pretty"

I got to the car and seen Cleo was throwing shots at me on Twitter and Instagram. She unfollowed me and all. I was trending and not in a good way.

theshaderoom earlier today #Ariella manager #Cleomanagment went on a rant on Twitter and Instagram live speaking on #Ariella. What's going on?#Roommates.
iamzoie oh my lawd she was never in no drama until...
ariellamusic aww 😢 oh well 🤣
tianalook fuck allat we elevate, stream Pretty Girls Don't Cry.
leilani_capalot @ tianalook lmao fr tho 😂 stream Pretty Girls Don't Cry🖤.

I had a wonderful support system behind me so I wasn't caring anymore. But as my manager you was supposed to be there. As my aunt you was supposed to be there. And you weren't so you lost your job I'm sorry but what am I paying you for if you're not doing your job? Yeah then you ran to the internet like a child. Imagine.

ariellamusic buenas noches 💋
ayannathegreat good night
tianalook my favorite person
leilani_capolot beautiful mamas
leilani_capalot stream Pretty Girls Don't Cry🖤.
Stacia.mac call me boo

I called Stacia and she told me I did the right thing and that if I needed help finding management she'd help me or she would manage me. She said even if I want to be a free agent for awhile she'd help me out. Oh and to bring her grandbabies to see her.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

306K 5.8K 43
𝐼 '𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜 𝑠𝑦𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑦 💕
193K 5.1K 30
188K 9.9K 59
🦋
287K 6.9K 45
𝒟𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒 𝒟𝓊𝓇𝓀 ?