Marrying You | Huang Renjun Γ—...

By QisyaHusna

"Zhong Hana, you are getting married" "Marry?!" "Yes,with Mr.Huang's son" "WHAT!" A girl who was forced to ma... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
random
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
β€’Problems (part one)β€’
Problems (Part Two)
ΰΈ…^β€’ο»Œβ€’^ΰΈ…
.
2k reads-

35

722 9 3
By QisyaHusna

(u can look at the previous ep if u forgot which scene just happened, coz i haven't post this for months eventually 🏃🏻‍♀️)

Hana: You know what, just do your business with Chenle, im going upstairs..and uh Renjun..!

Renjun: Hmm?

Hana: We gotta talk soon, i will call? Bye-

Hana got up as fast as she can. Turned all red like a tomato. Get in to her room, closing her door before jumping on her bed.

Minha: YAISH- YOU PUSH ME, I WAS ABOUT TO WATCH THAT MOMENT.

Hana: Shut up please. Let me chill-

Minha: Why are you, RED!?!?

Hana: Please shut the heck up.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the park•• (sitting on a bench)

Renjun: You tell first.

Hana: Ok then, better tell or too late..

She took a quick breathe before telling.

Hana: I want to say the Truth about me and Chenle-you might be answering why am i in Chenle's house?-well both of us are sibling's but the fact that not everyone knows. Even though im the daughter of the CEO here, everyone didn't even know that i have a siblings. They thought that he is my boyfriend...? I dont have siblings but my dad adopted him. And whatever it goes..i was scared to say im his big sis coz me and him are different types of person, him being that and im being me. If i said it, alot of people will say things you know-this is so random but yeh!

She said without hesitating.

Renjun: I already knew that. I-

Hana: YOU ALREADY KNEW IT?!

Renjun: Yeah but not really deep. I know y'all siblings but i didn't know he is adopted. The thing is, its fine to tell that you two are siblings! Just ignore those weird human being saying things to you, saying that you are lying. Its fine.

Hana: Thx for the words..anyways, want to go eat? I ate ramen but who cares, just a quick snack-

Renjun rolls his eyes.

Renjun: Yeah yeah, snack. Later on, you will eat two times of the snack, more like a dinner.

....

Minutes of walking later, the two arrive at a restaurant. Hana changes her mind thinking to eat chicken in 'BOK CHICKEN'. As the door open, she smiles in excitement, since Renjun will pay the food. Two of them sit down face to face. Soon after, the waiter came right away.

Renjun: What do you want to eat? spicy chicken or normal one?

He ask Hana. She hesitate for a while and pick the spicy one.

Renjun: And soju please.

He said to the waiter as the waiter nods.

....

Full of soju bottles around the table, chicken bones of beside it. Hana started drunk since she drink too much.

Hana: yAh! GiVe mE oNe mOre SojU pLeAse!

Renjun: Haish, that enough Hana-ah. You drank alot already.

Hana: AnDwEeeEe!!!

Her tone getting louder and louder as she took costumers attention. Renjun said sorry to them in ambarassment.

After he paid the food, he took out drunk Hana from the restaurant. Hana walks wobble-ly while renjun holds her hand.

Hana: LeT mE gO~ lEt mE gO~

She said in a 'let it go' frozen song tone. Walk and walk later, her phone suddenly rings. Renjun look into her pocket to check the call just to see her brother, Chenle.

lele♡︎

Hello? Hana?

Ah, sorry Chenle ya. Im
With Hana right now, she is-

He stop the talk for a while to stop Hana from running away. She ran like a 5 years old didn't get a candy. Renjun follows her while she is dancing and running at the same time. Chenle on the other side confused with the sounds on his phone. He ask Renjun what is going on so he answered.

I will call you back. Hana is running away, she is totally drunk.

Wha-

He hangs up putting her phone into his pocket.

Renjun: HANA-AH STOP RUNNING YOU PIECE OF-

....

After 15 minutes of catching Hana, he finally got her. He brings her and the both sits down on a bench.

Renjun: I swear if you run again, im not going to get you out with me anymore.

Hana: OuT? To WhErE?

Renjun accidentally let his word out. He slaps his mouth softly in a sudden. Hana puts her head on Renjun's shoulder, he started flustered and froze.

Hana: AigOoO rEnJun-Ah!! IM sUck aT coNfeSsIng bUt, i LoVe yOu! I lIke yOu!! AgH!!! I hAte mY seLf fOr beIng lAme.
AnYwa-

He cuts her words by putting his lips on hers. That is his answer. He just went for it. When the two broke the kiss, Renjun's ears getting more red and red.

Hana:EwW sTiNks!.. aS i sAid, anyWaYs, I fOrgiVe yoU, buT do YoU foRgive..me??..

Her last word before she gets knock out. And all Renjun does is smiling at her mumbling how cute she was.

Renjun: yes Hana-ah. I forgave you, long time ago..sorry, it took you so long to wait.

....

As the next day started, Hana woke up from her sleep but on the bed. She scratch her eyes as she looks around.

Hana:gosh..what the hell happened last night.

She gets up and goes to down stairs and saw Chenle cooking breakfast.

Chenle: Noona, You're awake, i made breakfast for ya. Come, sit here.

He pats the dining chair, telling her to sit down for her morning breakfast. He puts pancakes on the table with honey beside the plate (the honey is inside a bottle). After putting food and drinks, he joins Hana sitting down to eat together.

Chenle: You were crazy last night. Like i cant lie.

Hana ignores him saying that and take a bite from his pancakes. The reaction of hers is speechless.

Hana: wah..since when did you start to cook pancakes better than me? Huh?

Her face is literally '🤨' emoji.

Chenle: Uh, i learn from Ara. She is a good at cooking pancakes, and i ask for the secret menu, well, it works.

Hana: What?!- even me as her bestfriend didn't know she can cook THIS well.

....

Arrived at class in time before the teacher came. I sat beside Renjun because it's the only spot that was empty. He smiled at her happily and excitedly for some reason. Hana's face was confused and decided to ask him a question but in whispering.

Hana: im too drunk yesterday, did anything weird happened?

He gulps before he answer.

Renjun: Well, yeah..? I mean you are running and dancing seriously like a 5 years old child.

The girl's cheeks became pink as he said that. She thought that is really ambarassing infront of him.

Hana: gosh. It must be a whole disaster to get me back..

She laugh it off to get rid of her ambarassment. Soon after, the teacher came with papers in her hand.

Teacher: MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!!

....

When class is over, Hana leaves from the room and go right away to her locker. The sound of a click from the locker and it opens. As she putting her next semester books, Minha tap her shoulder to take her attention. She turns around to see both of her bestfriend.

Hana: Hey! long time no see. Especially Ara, you're always busy with my brother. But sometimes you're busy with family problem, that make sense.

Ara: sorry. I didn't really pay attention well-

Minha: BY THE WAY, have y'all heard about the prom?? Oh.my.gosh. I'm feeling kinda excited.

Hana puts her last book and close the locker. She turns around with her friends and started walking as Ara started talking.

Ara: Oh about that prom!! Yes, i heard about it. Chenle even ask me already.

Minha: Oh my god! Lucky you. Chenle is fast than i expected. Mark is busy these days, but i know he would ask me.

Hana: huh, lucky you two. Im guessing i will only eat alone today.

....

Time skip (at hoMe)
(im changing the pov :) )

You change your outfit and clean your self up. You jumped on your bed soon and right away opening your phone. As you normally do, you went to tiktok. Scrolling and scrolling until you stopped at this one vid. It shows a video of a girl drunk while her friends took care of her. It was quite hilarious for you. After that, you closed your phone and stare at the wall in a sudden. In your head was reminding you of something, until..

Hana: What.the.fuck- OH MY GOD. DID I REALLY DO THAT SH-

....

Prom Night•• (a days later)

Hana went in inside the beautiful looking prom ball. Wearing dresses and suits. Everyone are talking and chatting to their friends so the place right now is very loud. Hana walk to her friends and hug as they meet.

Ara: Wah..So pretty! You look stunning in blue!

She complimented Hana's dress. Each of them takes their food to eat while waiting for the results of King and Quen of prom.

As they took a table for three, they put their foods with an exciting smile on their face.

Minha: So, how is you two? Renjun and you.

She started a conversation.

Hana: w-we are good! Nothing worst.

Hana remembered the drunk her while she is saying that.

Ara: oh, i thought both of you are dating again?

Hana: nah..

Hana started digging up your food. Her head was fulled of her drunk moment last night. Students are eating and chatting with their friends. Not long after, two students came up to the stage that is infront of the tables. The two had a mic on their hand. As so, they took all of the students attention.

Haebon: Yes, hello and grettings everyone!! Im Haebon, the mc for today,

Jihoon: and im Park Jihoon!! So, you guys could guess what are we doing right?

"Yes" the students answered.

Haebon: ofcourse..we are going to tell who is the King and Queen prom right away. Since you guys voted online, we could just straight away telling the results. After that, you can continue the party.

Jihoon: yeah! Now...

Another student came to give their card results. Jihoon, the mc, started opening the card slowly..

Jihoon: the King prom is...

Sounds of drumming coming from the stage..

Jihoon: Congratulations, Chenle!!

All of them clap their hands.

Ara: oh my fucking god- Im getting ready.

Minha: Yes bestie, you're getting on stage today.

Chenle goes up and sat on the chair.

Haebon: congrats to Chenle!! Lets go to the next one.

She slowly opening it..and..unexpected things happened..

Haebon: Its Hana!!! Congratulations!!

What the f*ck- Hana thought. She frozed and slowly getting up the stage with her fake smile. On the other side, Chenle, his expression came with a disgusted face. Hana sat on the queen's chair as the mc gave the King and Queen mic.

Hana: I want to say something first..

She took a deep breath.

Hana: Some of you guys might know, or not know but me and Chenle are siblings. Dont get me wrong or anything, i know he is literally a opposite person from me..he barely look really different from me..but he is my brother, adopted brother.

She smiled proudly. While the students, aka audience, shook by her speech. Their mouth were wide open. Suddenly, a boy raises his hand asking for a question.

Boy: Im sorry but can we post this situation at media. I mean if you're not uncomfortable its fine..

He ask nicely.

Hana: Yeah, sure! Its fine, im done keeping that secret. I told you guys that i have a brother but I didn't show who is he..

Hana: so! I wanna change my spot to my friend..Ara-ssi!!

....

Hana got back to her place continue eating her food. The results and about king and queen prom was over, students could party until 9PM. When Hana were eating with your girls, Renjun came. He whispered to Hana if he could talk for a while, yes ofcourse. He hold her hand and bring her outside.

Hana: yah, what do you want.

Renjun: Just talk. And, you know you could've change Chenle's spot and put me there?? Literally add your friend instead.

He rolled his eyes. Hana isn't sure whether he is making a pickup line of some sort of random talk. But Hana is speechless.

Hana: Oh sorry.

The quite begins..until..

Renjun: Hey uh, i know you remembered what happened last night..right?

Hana: no? Sorry huh what actually ha-

He cutted Hana by putting his lips into her. Three seconds later, the kiss broke.

Hana: Wha-

Renjun: will you be my girlfriend?

He said flutters her heart.

Hana: Yes obviously-

The two hugs happily. It really took time huh.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Four years later-) (sorry)
(Author's pov)

Another day another sleepyhead. You woke him up three times and he hummed but didn't get up. You lazily peck on his cheek and he suddenly wake up startled you.

You: YAH- IS THAT WHAT YOU NEED AS AN ALARM MY MAN.

Renjun: shh, shut up. Its the hecking morning.

You: Yeah yeah. Get up, i make pancakes, your favorite.

Renjun: im going to the bathroom.

When he finally came back from the bathroom, you two started to eat together. As usual you're the person who makes a conversation.

You: Any plans today? You have work?

Renjun: nah. Im free.

You: Thats good then! Im free too! Maybe we could go out, like seriously.

Renjun hummed. Suddenly, he put his hands over yours.

Renjun: Yah.

You: What.

Renjun: Wanna get married, again?

You: Are you still sleepy? Or..your are drunk.

Renjun: No! For real. Ok then-

You: ok ok. BUt what is that sudden proposal, DOESN'T seem fun.

You rolled your eyes, not fascinated by his proposal.

Renjun: atleast i propose. WE ARE GETTING RINGS. EASY.

-----------------------------------------------------------

His proposal was absolutely sucks but you dont care. Atleast you're getting back to him. He brings you to the ring shop. When tou two found the rings you are looking for, you got out excitedly. His dad was ready for everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear hecking dairy,
I didn't expect to get to that short small renjun marrying with me. I thought the first time i was forced was going to be a disaster. Things took the other way. Falling inlove with him was the thing happened. I thought i would be in a wrong direction to choose for loving him. I just hope he would have the same feeling as mine.
-Hana, duh- (12/9/17)

-----------------------------------------------------------

He reads your old diary you made when you are starting falling inlove with him. He got cringed by it.

Renjun: WAH...WHEN THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS.

Hana: I DONT KNOW? there a date there.

Renjun: You are that cringe huh.

Hana: shut up and hug me bij.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Im
.
.
.
.
.sorry
.
.
.
. For
.
.
.
.
.
.not
.
.
.
.
. Posting
.
.
.

(Ok firstly i wanna say im so sorry for not posting months. Second im sorry for my book, bad spelled, the sentence are wrong and etc. Ik its mah fault but im making this for fun. Im not really REALLY FOCUS on this book. This book its just a joke, all of the characters and the story line are fictional. Nothing in this book happened.
Tysm for reading, idk how i reach 1k readers for making a joke book 💀🔫 anyways, yall can read mah new book, "my therapy" . The first lead is Haechan and You (reader) )
-rat-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. The end..see you on the next book!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.5K 34
Eyes barely open, head low-key spinning from the hangover, Renjun sits down on the dinning table at his house only to find out that he's going to mar...
HACKER By ANN LEY

Fanfiction

535K 24.2K 44
✸ nct huang renjun fanfiction ❝ well, except for her library in her wattpad, i guess you can say everything about her is innocent ❞ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ ⇝ started...
40.3K 1.1K 30
Unexpected Arranged Marriage with his crush, but his crush doesn't like him. [This book is so unserious lol] (If you are searching for a cringe, gram...
6.1K 144 28
"they are forced to marry eachother" let's join in their journey of love well actually its my first book and English is not my first language so if...