Obsessed

By avengersrecruit

Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3r... More

Info
𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒿𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓈𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓉𝒽𝓈
𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒
𝓃𝑒𝓌𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓅𝓊𝓇𝑒-𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹
𝒹𝒾𝓍𝒾𝑒
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓃𝑔𝑒
𝓈𝓅𝑒𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁
𝒞𝒽𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓈
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓇
𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓈
𝒶𝒹𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓃𝓎
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝓊𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓌
𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝒾𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒾𝒸
𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓎
𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈
𝓉𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝓊𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒹𝒶𝓉𝑒
𝒴𝓊𝓁𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁
𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓈
𝓉𝒽𝑒𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁𝑒
𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒪𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒
𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈
𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓎
𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹
𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅
𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓉𝑒
𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎
𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝒹
𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝓈𝓊𝓈𝓅𝒾𝒸𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝒻𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓅𝓈𝓎𝒸𝒽𝑜
𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒻𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓈𝓎𝓂𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒽𝓎
𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝒹𝒾𝒻𝒻𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓃𝓉
𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉
𝒻𝑜𝓇𝒸𝑒𝒹
𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓁𝑜𝒸𝓀𝑒𝓉
𝒹𝑒𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝑔𝓎
𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒽𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒
𝓉𝓇𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝕕𝕙 𝕡𝕥.𝟙 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟
𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓎
𝑒𝓍𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀
𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝓃𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓈
𝓅𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁
𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
More Info

𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻𝒾𝓈𝒽

1.3K 42 121
By avengersrecruit

HARRY'S POV
I couldn't even process what I was looking at with her in my arms. I didn't care about the war. I didn't care about all of the blood on my shirt.

All I could think about was how it was my fault for not making it fast enough. My fault for not keeping her by my side.

My tears weren't enough to express everything I felt at that moment. Anger, sympathy, sadness, pain..

Regret.

"Harry.." Y/N spoke up, making me look her in the eyes, "Please don't let me die.." She whispered, triggering something in my heart.

"Stop, Y/N, don't say that." I cried into her shirt, "I won't let you die. I can't. I can't." I shook my head repeatedly.

"Hermione, do something!" Ron begged as Hermione stood with her eyes flooded with guilt.

"There's nothing I can do.." She sobbed, "I'm so sorry, Harry. I knew where she went- I should've told you- I should've.. It's all my fault."

"It's not your fault.." Y/N spoke to Hermione, her voice barely noticeable.

"There has to be something we can do we can't just let her die." Ron panicked, pacing back and forth as if he had to come up with a plan to save her.

She can't go. She can't leave.

She mumbled something I couldn't hear so I leaned forward for her to repeat herself, "I love you too."

That's all it took for me to fall to pieces, knowing what I told her earlier and how she ignored me for the sake of her own mental health.

Through everything she's heard, even though they were lies, she's still in love with me in return.

I don't want to be here without her.

Maybe I'm not meant to.

Ron tapped on my shoulder to stop my crying and actually face the truth. The truth that those were her last few seconds with me.

And that she was gone.

Forever.

I shook my head in denial, pressing my hand against her heart the feel some sort of beat.
But there was nothing for me to feel. There was nothing left to keep her going.

But Y/N's died before, right?

She'll be back.

"Harry.." Hermione grabbed my shoulder, "She.. she's-"

"No." I pulled Y/N closer.

"She's gone, mate." Ron confirmed with a quiet tone.

I couldn't leave her alone. On the cold grounds of this fucked up school. The school that took her away from me.

I didn't know what to do, where to take her. Should I continue fighting for everyone else if I have no chance to defeat Voldemort? He's one of the reasons she's gone. But she was the only one that could end him, right?

I took her ring out of my pocket, the one she chose not to take from me earlier. I glanced over it a few times before sliding it onto her finger.

That's when I realized..

I can't live the rest of my life with her. I can't marry the person I wish to marry. There's no one else I'd wish to have as my wife, the mother of my children.

"I miss you already." I wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

I slowly let her go, lying her head down in pure sorrow with the help of knowing I had to take my anger out on the one responsible. Away from her body.

I stood up, trying to hold in all of the emotions I felt at once. Hermione and Ron were avoiding looking at her from where they stood.

"I can't-" Hermione covered her watery eyes, "I can't.." She walked away with Ron following.

I took the chance to find Malfoy. And when I do..

I'm gonna kill him.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

DRACO'S POV
I can't believe what I've done.

I killed the person I love, the person I care for more than I care for myself.

What a selfish mistake.

But, it had to be done. If I weren't to kill her, i'd have to end my own life just so I wasn't completely head over heels for her.

Maybe I made the wrong decision.

She deserves to live more than I do.

I was too caught up in the moment to think. To realize that now I have to live without her makes everything so much worse.

"I hope you're not wishing for sympathy." Someone spoke to me, causing me to turn in their direction.

"I didn't want to do it-"

"But, you did." He revealed himself to me, my own weapon in his hands, pointed directly towards me.

"Do it." I cried, "I have nothing to live for- KILL ME!" I begged, shouting loud enough for the world to hear.

"I will." Potter responded, his face almost covered in her blood.

"Why are you so hesitant?" I asked him, "Is it because you know that you won't be able to live with that guilt?-"

"Shut up-"

"Is it because you know what comes next? How your friends will look at you?-"

"You killed her!" He reminded me, "If you loved her so much, why would you kill her?!" He sobbed, his arms becoming a bit shaky.

"You don't understand-"

"You're right. I don't." He stepped forward, "And you won't live long enough to explain.."

HERMIONE'S POV
"How do we go on, Ron?" I questioned my friend, my eyes red and puffy due to all the tears I lost.

"I.. don't know.." He refrained from crying to stay strong.

"What would she do?" I turned to him right after he pulled me in for a hug, halting the crying I was doing for so long.

"The right thing." Ron answered with a sniffle.

I pulled away to look at him, "No, she wouldn't." I smiled.

"No.. she wouldn't." He agreed with a soft chuckle, "But she'd do whatever she had to to save everyone around her."

I let go of him to reach for the map in my pocket, knowing that she'd want us to keep everyone safe like he said.

I found Harry's name right next to Malfoy's, wondering what they could be doing since their names were so motionless.

"We need to find Harry and continue our search for Horcruxes." I told Ron, receiving a nod.

HARRY'S POV
"Why are you taking so long?" Malfoy raised his tone to a belt, "There's only one left- use it on me!" He pleaded with wide eyes.

"Stop talking." I informed quietly.

"Hurry up!" He encouraged with a passion, "Give it here, you idiot! I deserve to die- Give it here, now! I'll do it myself."

I knew I couldn't possibly do it. At first I only did it to receive information from him but the more I thought about it..

He ended her life.

"Don't make me come and take it from you-"

"GET BACK!" I pulled the trigger, my eyes slamming shut in discomfort.

Wait..

I pulled the trigger.

I opened my eyes to reveal what I had done and couldn't tell if I felt relief or fear. The more I wished for a different outcome, the less I wanted for him to die because of me.

"You.." Draco sighed, standing directly in front of me about seven feet away, "Idiot."

It was only then when I realized that I had only shot him in the arm. 'Shit.'

I dropped the gun, knowing it was no use anymore since that was our last bullet. As soon as it hit the floor, the moment was invaded by Ron and Hermione.

"Harry, we have to continue our search for.." Ron ran up to the scene, stopping at the sight of Draco.

It took a while for Hermione to process, "Did you?-"

"I did." I answered calmly.

She turned to Ron for a second before looking back at Draco who was holding his arm in discomfort. He rolled his eyes at us and left the area, not caring enough to hear our conversation.

"Well.." Ron moved on, "It's time we continue searching for Horcruxes." He suggested.

"Are you serious?" I tilted my head at him.

"What?-"

"Y/N just died, Ron." I reminded with the most frustrated tone, "The love of my life- your best friend just died and you want to presume a search for Horcruxes?"

"Well, yeah.. We have to save everyone-"

"Fuck that." I shoved past them to relocate Y/N.

I could tell by the sound of nothing that they weren't following. I kept walking, wondering if I was the only one that cared.

"You're being selfish." Hermione called out to me, probably hoping I'd stop to respond but, I didn't.

After a couple steps I could tell they wanted more from me, following close behind.

"Where are you going?" Hermione interrupted my thoughts.

"To find Y/N." I replied firmly.

"SHE'S DEAD, HARRY!" Ron shouted, causing me to stop walking, "She's gone!" He continued, a tear leaving his eye, "We can't let her sacrifice go to waste-"

"IT WASN'T A SACRIFICE!" I spun around to face him, "SHE WAS KILLED! MURDERED!"

"Guys-"

"You would've known if you were there but, you weren't!" I yelled over Hermione.

"WE CAN'T BRING HER BACK!" Ron belted with anger and irritation.

I was prepared to say something in return but, I couldn't. His words washed over me like I hadn't already known what he said before he said it.

"She's not.. coming back." Ron made clear with a silent cry.

That was the last thing I needed to hear. All I wanted to hear was her voice. Her laughs.. her-

"Oh look, I'm back!" I heard from around the corner, "Wait.. no- no, I'm not."

"Y/N?" All three of us lit up in unison.

We made our way back to where we left her, hoping somehow she wasn't actually gone.

"And.. who are you?" Her voice went on right as we returned to where she took her last breaths.

"It's me, Y/N." A male voice answered.

Turning the corner, we revealed to ourselves a man, kneeling near the ghost of Y/N with a stone in his hand.

He made eye contact with us before his last word, standing up with sad eyes. He stuck his hand out for me to shake, "Lucian Riddle."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...
181 11 11
"Thank you." Hermione responded. "Your hair smells of a floral bouquet." Draco was taking a deep breath of her hair with his eyes closed. She didn't...
948K 27K 66
Completed! Enemies to lovers! Although the main character (Y/N) will have multiple love interests (including Louis Partridge and Harry Styles) it wil...
38.5K 587 57
I WILL MAYBE EDIT IT WHEN I GOT MY OTHER BOOKS OUT!!! A girl was locked up her whole life. She didn't get to live the live she wanted. She had to go...