Do you want to play a game?

By happyhippo2345

Y/n was born into a poor family in Korea and when she was 9, their parents abandoned her. Before they left, t... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
A/N
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
~AN~
XVI
~AN~
XVII
XVIII
IXX
XX
XXI
~AN~
~An~
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
~AN~
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
~A/N~
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XLI
[A/N]
○A/n●

XL

1.3K 43 2
By happyhippo2345

My face was burning maroon during the whole thing. I liked the hug, it was comforting. I knew I liked Boss but does me like me back?

Boss was warm. He reminded me of a soft blanket that you use on a really cold day. When we finally pulled away, I unexpectedly felt very cold. It was like the air had frozen on my chest.

I smiled at him warmly as I reached up towards his mask. As my fingers hooked around the bottom of his mask, he tensed up.

"Don't please. I'm not allowed to show my face to the players," muttered Boss as he gently gripped my wrists.

"Please? I want to see your face," I insisted and waited for his response. He slightly nodded and it was such a small nod that I almost didn't notice it.

○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○□●■○

☆ Hii Author here! ☆

Sorry that this a such a short one. I've been really busy due to Christmas!

I'll try to write a longer one at some point before Christmas.

Hope you understand!

Bye!~

○18|12|2021●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 14.6K 30
❗️Yandere Squid Game x Fem Reader❗️ Not in a thousand years did Y/N think that she'd have to participate in games, games that involved you dying. But...
160K 3.7K 23
➶➶➶➶➶ 🔴🔺🟥 ➷➷➷➷➷ ➩ How can be a stunning, beautiful, Y/N L/N, join the game when her parents is rich? why did she actually join..... ➶➶➶➶➶ 𝙎𝙦𝙪�...
8.5K 168 24
"This is wrong" Y/N said as he pulled her closer to him Y/N blushed hard, she had never felt like this before "Your my wrong" He said in a soft but r...
187K 7.4K 24
"Why are you still here," his voice broke down the silence that spread around the room as soon as the signal went out again. "We don't have the luxur...