π—–π—›π—˜π—₯π—₯𝗬 π—•π—Ÿπ—’π—¦π—¦π—’π— π—¦...

Por joonezraa

taekook oneshot stories (top tae and bott kook duh) it's cringey in the beginning due to fetus writing, but i... Mais

My Psychopathic self
Soul Swap
The Truth is finally told
Stolen Love
What will they say?
Still with you
Fight for love (Part-1)
Fight for love (Part-2)
1k special!!!
Mosquitae
Dying in your arms
Tom and Jerry
Lyrics prank
Otsukare
Read your mind like a book
Haunted love
Drive slow
Drive slow :: 2
Haunted love :: 2
"The Lies you said."
Angels like you
Past Lives
Handsome cops
Villain
bleeding roses

You are my Vision

2.3K 84 11
Por joonezraa

⚠︎𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠/𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤
✘𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭✘
𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐱𝐁𝐨𝐲

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞? 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.
𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲❤︎

*Cries*
*Sniffles*
*Hiccups*
*Sobs*

Were the only thing can be heard in the room. "It's okay hyunie. Your dream is my dream. Don't cry. Go for your dream. I'll be waiting for you." Jungkook said wiping his tears, which won't stop falling. "I'm sorry Kookie, but I will come back for you. After completing my studies, I'll come back to Korea okay?" Jungkook's boyfriend said.

Jungkook and the other boy love each other, for the past 6 months. Jungkook is still in his highschool, but his boyfriend completed highschool. He's going abroad for his studies. They are going to get separated.

His ticket for U.S is already booked. It's his dream to study in abroad and reach his goals. But the couple had only 6 months to spend together. Even though it might be a short amount of time, but they loved each other so much.

In two days, Koo's boyfriend will be leaving. No. They didn't break up. But still they are going to be seperated for few years. But they promised each other. He said he'll wait. The other said he'll come back. But, will they keep their promise? Aren't promises are meant to be broken?

"Hyunie... It's getting dark. Go home. Tomorrow I'll help you in packing." Jungkook said with a soft smile. His boyfriend nodded and left.

TWO DAYS LATER

Jungkook and his hyunie were at the airport. "I'm gonna miss you." The boy said. "I will miss you more. Don't forget me." Koo replied. "How will I huh? I promise, I'll come back after completing my studies for you." The boy said.

After few minutes, all the airplane formalities got over. "Bye baby, I'll miss you... Please take care. I love you." He said before placing a kiss on Koo's forehead. "You too take care. All the best. I'll support you no matter what. Your dream is very important for me. I love you." Jungkook said and gave a hug.

That's it. He left. Jungkook broke into cries, which he was holding for a long time. Yes. He's in pain. But, he's happy for his boyfriend. He's happy that he's going to achieve his dream.

That was the last time he saw his boyfriend. In the airport, wearing a black hoodie, with his luggage. Sooner, Koo left home.

Days passed.

Months passed.

Years passed.

But he didn't come back. 6 years. It's been 6 years but still he didn't come back.

Jungkook was currently sitting on a chair in their balcony. Smelling the soft air. He could hear the sound of wind and birds. But he can't see any. Why? Cause all he saw was black. His eyes are open. Still black. He stood up with his stick. And walked over to his mom. Yes. A stick.

He is blind.

2 years ago, he was met with an accident. After his boyfriend left, for the first four years everything was fine. But after that, he got into an accident, by which, he lost his sight.

"Mom, I feel sleepy. Shall I go sleep?" The Bunny asked his mom with an adorable smile. "Yes baby you can. Why are you asking me? You are not this obedient." His mom told with a playful suspicious voice.

"You said we are going to the Ophthalmologist. If you say the timing I'll go sleep." Yes. Today they are going to visit an eye doctor. "We are visiting the doctor at 4 bunny. You go sleep. I'll wake you up at time." His mom said with a soft smile, as the Bunny nodded cutely and left.

His mom was always been there for him. She took care of him like a little baby. Just like many other moms. Her heart broke when she knew her son is blind. But she gave him confidence and comforted him.

Jungkook's family weren't a wealthy family. His father's business was in a loss. They were struggling for money. That they couldn't afford for Koo's treatments. As time passed his dad's business begun to take up. Now, the Jeon Industries is quite famous. They are very wealthy now. So, they chose the best doctors for Koo. But none of them worked.

Today, they are going for a Ophthalmologist, who is a good doctor and are friends with Mr.Jeon. They thought giving a treatment for Koo by a known person will be safe and comfortable for him. They care about Koo so much.

FEW HOURS LATER

Jungkook woke up from his good sleep. Walking while using the stick, he went down to their car. His parents and him drove to the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Mr.Jeon Jungkook?" The recipstionist asked from afar. "Yes!" Then all the three of them went inside the doctor's cabin.

"Nice to meet you Dr.Kim." Mrs.Jeon said with a smile. "Nice to meet you Mrs.Jeon. Please take your seat." Dr.Kim or Dr.Kim Taehyung said politely.

Just as he said that, a small frame came forward from his mom's back. Mrs.Jeon made him sit. The doctor, Kim Taehyung's breath hitched looking at the boy. So many unknown emotions started to flood. The boy was so beautiful, that it made Tae stare at him continuously.

But what he heard next made him frozen.

"He is my son Dr. Kim, he lost his eye sight 2 years ago."

"What?!"

The boy was too beautiful to be blind. He pitied him.

"Oh right. My dad told me you'll come. Umm I'll be needing you to answer some of my questions." Tae said as he took a note pad. "Sure."

"Hey.. It's really nice to meet you." Tae said as he grabbed the hand placed on table before shaking it.

"Nice to meet you too." Just like his face, his voice was also angelic.

"What is your name?" "Jeon Jungkook." "Your age?" "Twenty three." "How'd you lost your eyesight?" Then he said about his accident.

(The following information about the medication regarding blind people may or may not be true once again.🙂🗿Such as, about the treatments, surgery, and the amount of years for the medschool. It takes more years than mentioned in the ff, but I had to make it like that. Forgive my smol brain.)

They spoke for sometime regarding Koo's eye sight, and Tae said that he can't guarantee that Koo can get his sight back, but there are chances that he can be normal.

FEW HOURS LATER

Tae's shift got over. He went home, but all the way through, that bunny boy's face isn't leaving him. His thoughts were flooded with that bunny. So much, that he ended up seeing him in his dreams. Though he don't remember what dream it is.

NEXT DAY

"Push your face little forward." Tae said as he held Koo's chin resting it under a machine to check Koo's eyes.

(Like this. Except for which Tae is not an old man, and Koo is not a curly haired girl🤣🥱)

"Okay Jungkook ssi. I'll prescribe some medications, which you have to take. Don't skip any. I'll try my best to bring your sight back." "Thank you Dr. Kim." Koo said, and after few minutes he left.

Jungkook thought that the doctor had a very deep voice. His voice was attractive and made him feel something. His voice was deeper than Jungkook's boyfriend. Yeah, the one who left to persuade his dreams and never came back. Though Tae seemed attractive, Jungkook won't fall for him. He didn't even date anyone after his Hyunie left. He still waits for him.

He would always think,

"What if my Hyunie comes back and finds out that I'm blind. Will he still love me? Will he still take care of me? Will he accept this blind person? Yes he will. He really loves me.He loves me too much that he won't care if I'm blind."

But the truth is, we never know.

TWO MONTHS HAVE PASSED.

Jungkook is doing better. He has given many medications like eye drops, and takes treatments properly, and they are planning to do an eye surgery later if his condition is good.

Taehyung's and Jungkook's relationship has become a lot better. They are comfortable around each other. Tae is very affectionate towards Koo, and Koo too is affectionate. They are good friends now. But still, not best friends. Just friends. Still with some formalities.

Today is a day off for Tae. So after gathering all his courage, he asked Kook that if they can hangout. And Kook accepted.

He picked him up from his car and left to beach. It was around 5PM in the evening.

"It's so refreshing." Koo said with a bunny smile, which Tae adored the most. "Yeah Jungkook ssi, come let's sit."

For some reason, Tae was really curious about Koo's dating life. He asked the little boy, who told about his Hyunie. How he went to chase his dreams.

"I still wait for him but he didn't show up." He said with a sad smile. "You still wait?" Tae questioned for which koo nodded making the male frown and let out a sad "Oh..." Jungkook noticed the sadness but shrugged. "What about you Dr. Kim?" "Well, no big stories for me." "Hmm."

He hoped that, for once, the eyes, the doe eyes which is roaming here and there without being able to see anything, would look at him. He hoped that Jungkook can see this beautiful world.

"But Jungkook ssi, if he didn't come back after 6 years, why would you still wait for him?" Tae said hesitantly. "I don't know Dr. Kim, I trust him. I know he'll accept me even after knowing that I'm blind." Tae looked at him in disbelief, that how can someone believe someone this much.

"But...You know I want him to come back, but at the same time, I don't want him to." "Why?" "Cause...I don't want my Hyunie to suffer. I don't want him to live with a blind." Tae looked at him sadly. How can someone be this pure? "Maybe that's the reason I tried to hide myself. No one from my highschool knows about my whereabouts. Cause I don't want them to tell my Hyunie." Jungkook said as he looked at Tae right in the eyes for the first time.

Maybe he can't see, but Tae was overwhelmed. After seeing that doe eyes looking at him. He smiled lovingly. Day by day he started to fall more for the younger. Yes. Kim Taehyung fell in love. But their relationship is not that close.

"I don't care if you are blind. I don't care if you will recover or not. I'll take care of you and love you with all my heart. I will be your vision."

Tae thought, which he want to say it to kook. But he knows he'll get rejected because of that so called 'Hyunie'. But, he decided to wait for the right time. Then he'll confess his love for his love.

"What time is it?" Jungkook asked from his doctor. "Mmm it's 5:47." "Oh! It's almost the time for sunset." "Yeah, it is." "It's beautiful right? I used to admire it so much when I had my sight." Tae looked at the boy with pity but more love.

His face was glowing in the sunlight making him look unbelievably ethereal. "Don't worry, you can see. I'll tell you what's around you." Jungkook nodded little surprised.

"There's a horse roaming around. The sun is setting. An old lady is scolding a grown boy. Lastly a couple kissing under the sunlight."

Jungkook looked happy. Some may say it doesn't make sense. Some may say it's heartwarming. But Koo is really touched.

"Thank you would be a small word for your kindness Dr. Kim. I can see now. Because of you. It's still dark, but you put a little vision into those scenarios." Jungkook said happily. And Tae was happier seeing Koo happy.

Tae decided to ask something which he wanted to ask for a long time. "Jungkook ssi, what's that half heart dollar chain? Is it related to your lover?" "Yeah...He gave me this. Half heart is mine and the other half is his's. He gave me as a present." Kookie said remembering how that dollar looked. It's been years since he saw that dollar.

(Forgive me if it's cheesy🗿 I too had a locket like that, except for the fact that both the hearts stayed with me. Self love🙂💜)

That day, Taehyung was Jungkook's vision.

_______________________________________

FEW MONTHS LATER.

"Don't worry Jungkook ssi. You will be okay. Don't be scared. We are all with you." Taehyung said to the nervous bunny.

That bunny is too afraid for injections. How will he feel about a surgery.

"I believe you Dr. Kim, please don't kill me." He said making the elder laugh. Jungkook couldn't help but let his lips curve up for a smile listening to that laugh. He for sure felt something.

Few minutes passed, and they are going to operate his eyes. His parents was scared and happy. Hoping their little bunny could see the world again. Taehyung too want his love to get his sight back.

Jungkook was asleep as the doctors gave him the sleeping dose.

Few doctors including Taehyung, were operating Koo's eyes.

FEW HOURS LATER

Jungkook's eyes were covered with bandage. They were waiting to undo that bandage.

Kim Taehyung, the doctor begin to remove Jungkook's bandage slowly. "Dr. Kim, I can really see now?" "Yeah Jungkook ssi you can." Tae said smiling sweety at the fluffy innocent being.

After what it felt like hours the bandage is finally opened.

Three.

Two.

One.

Jungkook slowly opened it eyes. The bluriness slowly started to vanish. The first person he saw was his doctor. Kim Taehyung.

The only word that came from his mouth is,

"Hyunie."

Everyone looked at him confused. Well, except Taehyung who is smiling through tears. Or should I say, his Hyunie.

Tae didn't waste any time and ran over and hugged his Kookie. Yes. His Kookie.

Yes, Taehyung is his Hyunie. Jungkook used to call him that since highschool. Nobody called him that except his Kookie. It might be weird that how someone would call him by the 'hyun' in Taehyung. But it's special, cause it's Jungkook.

"H-hyunie? Y-you? How?" "I'm your doctor baby. Dr. Kim is me. Did you forget that your Hyunie want to be an eye doctor?" Jungkook nodded while crying. But suddenly, he remembered something and started to hit tae.

"Why?! Why didn't you come back!? You promised!" "I swear baby. I did everything to contact you. But everyone said you left without saying anything to anyone. I tried to contact your number, but nothing worked. I'm sorry baby. There isn't a day I didn't think about you." Tae said genuinely while crying.

"It's okay hyunie, I love you." "I love you more. Thanks for waiting for me baby. Y-you waited for 6 years. B-but I couldn't-" he was cut off by his own sobs.

"Yah stop crying. I understand your situation." "Do you believe me that I too cried for you many nights? That I still love you? That I was also waiting for you? That I think about you everyday?" "Like I said earlier, I trust you with all my heart." "Okay, but still, even though you trust me, let me show you something that'll make you- maybe trust more?" Tae said with a chuckle and pulling out a chain. With a locket of half the heart that Jungkook is having.

That was the perfect fit for the other half of Jungkook's, just like how Tae is the other and perfect half of Jungkook.

"I know you won't forget about me." Koo said and hugged. Don't worry they will explain everything to their confused parents.

What tae said was true. He did everything a man could do to find his love. And he didn't date anyone, cause he was waiting for his Koo. He spent many nights crying. He suffered without Jungkook just like how Koo suffered. He cried just like koo. He loved just like koo. Not only the pain of losing his love, but also, he was carrying the pain of guilt. Guilt of not being able to find his love. Afraid to break his promise. But nonetheless he hoped he'll find Koo just like how Koo hoped. Fate wasn't very fair with them. But now they have each other.

When he saw Koo after 6 years in his cabin he was shocked to the core and happy to the moon. But, no one noticed his tears when they said he's blind. He is ready to love him even after knowing he's blind, just like how Koo said. When they went to the beach, what he heard from koo made him overwhelmed. He was crying that day. Cause koo still waited for tae, he still loved him, all these things made him feel bad as he let him wait for so long. Happy that his Koo loved him just like how he did.

_______________________________________

"Hyunie.. Your voice became more deep." Tae chuckled. Taetae?" "Yes bunny?" "The sunset looks beautiful. Just like how you described that day."

Tae flashed his boxy smile. "You are no longer blind, but still...I will be your vision." "You are my vision Taetae." Tae stood up and picked him up in bridal style, and they both kissed under the beautiful sunset.

THE END.

Thank you soo much for reading.

Please let me know if you like it or not. I would LOVE to interact with y'all. So share your feelings. Your response is my only motivation♡♡

Byeee<3

Continuar a ler

TambΓ©m vai Gostar

54.8K 2.4K 10
- a book of taekook one shots / short stories my mind comes up with or from comms:) β€’ nswf content β€’ smut β€’ topkook β€’ bottomtae β€’ open for story comm...
CAPTIVATED Por Delusional

Outros gΓ©neros

6.3K 270 16
This is my first story so please bear with me . I hope you enjoy the story . I'm not good at description so please just go and read it. Top kook Bot...
4.7K 132 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles πŸ’Œrequests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
67.6K 2.7K 49
α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’xα΄Šα΄œΙ΄Ι’α΄‹α΄α΄α΄‹ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀΙͺα΄„ α΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ±) π’œπ“π“ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ, π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-π“ˆπ‘œ-π“ˆπ‘œπ’»π“‰π“π“Ž~ α΄›α΄α΄˜ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~