Denial || RavenAsh

By discontinuedfrfr

I just ran out of title name THANK YOU MY LOVELY FUCK MY MAKING THE COVER, I FUCKING LOVE YOU HERES HIS IG: @... More

context
I
II
crack
IV
V
VI
Entertainment
VII
VIII

III

1.6K 30 188
By discontinuedfrfr

Hmmmmm... gay

The day came and went... although now that I think about it, how does Abyss know it's day time when she lives at the deep down dark deep down.

We'll pretend she knows.

Raven was less than excited to go to sleep... technically he normally sleeps at 1 in the morning until 5 in the morning, surviving off of 4 hours of sleep is hard task.

But you know what's harder?

Trying to stay away from Ash.

Ash's room was fancy, like a royal master bedroom. The bed is big enough to fit 2 people but Raven agreed to stay the fuck away from the cinder heap

Actually this gave me a great idea for a crack RavenAsh chapter

Luckily Ash's room has a couch just sitting there.

It was comfy enough so Raven agreed to sleep on the couch.

But this comes the problem: Now he feels like him and Ash are fucking married and Ash told him to go sleep on the couch because they argued about something like an old married couple.

Stage 2 - Anger but the fucking author is going to suck at describing this stage

Now he feels angry. He's not accepting it because now he's willing to fucking argue with Ash in order to shoo his feelings away.

Raven looked at Ash who refused to look at him... and said.

"You fucking liked the fact that I pinned you down, didn't you?"

This caused Ash to blush lightly but he still refuses to look at Raven.

"No, what the hell made you think that?" He asked.

"I know you'd like that" Raven said.

"No you fucking don't" Ash replied.

"Yes you do"

"No I don't"

This went on for a while until Raven said.

"You're probably blushing"

"No I'm NOT" Ash was trying to hide his face so bad.

Sadly Raven got up from the couch and pinned down Ash onto his own bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK" screamed Ash.

"I FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE BLUSHING" Raven yelled.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME"

"Tch, why would I? I have the high ground now" Raven said.

"What're you gay?" Ash asked.

"Why, are you interested?" Smooth Raven, smooth

Ash was so shocked by the reply that his face turned red like a tomato and he proceeded to look away.

"God fucking get off me" Ash said "I fucking surrender"

"Nah, I like seeing you being fucking pathetic" Raven said

"God you could've said you wanted to fuck me you horny asshole" Ash angrily said.

"No one wants to fuck you, you dumb fuck" Raven said.

"Oh, sure, it's not like this is implying that you want to fuck me or anything" Ash was sure he was about to have gay segg when he got pinned.

Apparently he was wrong

AND HE PREFERS IF THINGS STAYED LIKE THAT.

But then Abyss opened the door.

"Hey do you nee-" And then she stopped as soon as she realized what she walked in on. "...Did I... interrupt anything?"

"No, we were just trying to... fight..." Raven replied.

"...Ok then, don't fuck Ash too hard" Abyss said.

"I'M NOT TRYING TO FUCK HIM" Raven yelled.

"Sure, sure" Abyss dounted before leaving.

Anyways the 2 homosexuals were blushing now though Ash got himself into a bit of a pickle as his face was a bit... too red.

"Get off" Ash demanded.

"Fine, fine" Raven decided to let him go. "Gay ass"

"You're the one who pinned me"

"And you're the one who looked like you enjoyed it"

This caused Ash to hide his face into his pillow. "Don't talk to me for the rest of my life" he said through the pillow

"Fine, but we'll see who wants to talk to who first" Raven said

And Raven never loses.

If you're wondering qhat Cres and Abyss are doing, just know that they kissed and probably fucked like 10 minutes later.

Anyways

Midnight rolled around, Raven was still wide awake, staring at the ceiling and Ash...

Let's just say he broke his own words.

"Raven..." Ash sleepily said because he hasn't slept yet.

"Oh so now YOU'RE the one who's talking to me first" Raven said mockingly. "What do you want?"

"...Can I hug your wing?"

See, Raven's wings were indeed soft and delicate wings despite being covered in blood and ashes on multiple occasions, they even look comfy and anyone who looks at them will almost immediately get the urge to touch them.

"...Fine" And Raven regrets ever agreeing.

The next thing he knew, Ash was sleeping hugging his right wing.

This made Raven extremely

Angry

That he gave in so quick.

"I might as well kiss him on the forehead and wish him goodnight" Raven thought "I MIGHT AS WELL TAKE CARE OF HIM, WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS. IT'S NOT UNCOMOFRTABLE BUT WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING"

You were thinking gay.

He gave out a quiet sigh before looking at Ash.

Mf's asleep.

"You better not make any sort of... cute noise you sack of ash" Raven thought. "...Wait no, DON'T MAKE ANY SORT OF ATTEMPT TO BITE MY WING"

Raven's chicken wing

"His mood is probably a roulette wheel" Raven guessed.

It's true, Ash was moody. Very moody. Who knows whether or not he decided to bite the chicken wing.

Eventually, Raven fell asleep...

And he dreamt abt marrying a sheep named Ash.

But he was also a sheep

They were both sheeps and they're married and then Sheepbyss learned how to use a bazooka.

Morning rolled around (it's fucking 4 in the morning) and Ash ended up waking up first due to the fact that he felt... oddly warm.

He open his eyes to see why he felt oddly warm

Until he realized the situation.

He went from hugging only the wing to hugging the entirety of Raven like, face first into Raven's chest and wrapped his arm around Raven.

Somehow Raven's wing's insinct was to wrap around Ash.

This caused Ash to gay panic.

He quickly MOVED away from Raven while trying not to wake up the bird.

He told himself that he's not gay...

He's NOT GAY... BUT THIS IS FUCKING COMFY

BUT HE'S NOT GAY

BUT HE ALSO CAN'T ESCAPE RAVEN'S WING WRAP

FUCK?????

HE REALIZED THAT HE'S PRACTICALLY TRAPPED

he's too sleepy to care and proceeded to pass out again while telling himself that this is perfectly heterosexual behaviour and not at all gay

And then he dreamt abt becoming Cinderella and the prince was Raven

That'll be a crack chapter when I'm high enough

...

KAMISATO AYATO C'MERE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 643 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...
2.8K 108 10
My laziness is making me not write. My storage's phone is making me rage btw. :3 ∆∆∆∆∆∆ ROGUEFORT COOKIE'S QUOTE(not sure): ♦ Only I can see your tru...
190 1 19
This is a remake of my newest Cookie Skills story. This new story is for you @Acrobaleno-Pop
89.1K 1.2K 25
hiiii this is my haikyu mpreg/omegaverse series, this is for fun purposes only. please enjoy 🍓 ‼️THE ARTIST FOR THE COVER IS [wrong direction] ‼️