Do you want to play a game?

Від happyhippo2345

Y/n was born into a poor family in Korea and when she was 9, their parents abandoned her. Before they left, t... Більше

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
A/N
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
~AN~
XVI
~AN~
XVII
XVIII
IXX
XX
XXI
~AN~
~An~
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
~AN~
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
~A/N~
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
[A/N]
○A/n●

XXXVI

1.3K 45 14
Від happyhippo2345

The guard at the frount fired a round of bullets into the air to grab everyone's attention. As if the blinding lights shining above us didn't catch us of guard enough.

There was about 40-50 guards that entered the room that went in every direction of the room. Boss was one of the only people not spreading out around the room.

I quickly saw that the guards were inspecting the cold bodies that laid dead on the stained floor. They checked their pulse.

What I somehow failed to notice, was that one of the guards were coming up to me. Once I realised this, I raised my bar in a protective manner, incase the person decided to attack. After all I was still on high alert after what happened. They aimed their gun at me and signaled for me to lower my weapon.

Hesitantly, I bent down to place my bloodied bar onto the ground and stood back up with my hands by the side of my head. They nodded and lowered their gun. Walking closer to me, they asked me to turn around quietly.

I obliged, obviously annoyed, and sighed. They came closer to me and then I heard something that made me shiver.

"Hello cutie~ Did you miss me~?" He whispered into my ear as he took his precious time searching me.

It was him...

○9|12|2021●

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

186K 7.4K 24
"Why are you still here," his voice broke down the silence that spread around the room as soon as the signal went out again. "We don't have the luxur...
29.5K 1.1K 24
park mi jin x fem reader (fluff) she/her pronouns are used! y/n l/n is an ordinary 12th grader that just realized she might catches feelings for anot...
159K 3.7K 23
➶➶➶➶➶ 🔴🔺🟥 ➷➷➷➷➷ ➩ How can be a stunning, beautiful, Y/N L/N, join the game when her parents is rich? why did she actually join..... ➶➶➶➶➶ 𝙎𝙦𝙪�...
75K 3.3K 22
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆.❞ ❝𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖,𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝑰 ?𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔,𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔.❞ ❝𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒓...