Wounds

By AuthoressKay

Guess you gotta read to find out.... Start:: 21/01/22 Finished:: 05/ 06/22 Edited from:: Edited till:: Fully... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
Epilogue

06

543 16 3
By AuthoressKay

*edited*

Demi's POV

We were at the door of my father in law's house. I was here as a billionaire's wife. And a mother of two. A perfect life that i wish I had. The doors opened and we walked in, catching attention of everyone when we walked in.

"Mr Leaguer," Toby said and Tina smiled at us. She looked at me up and down before looking at her own dress and flipped her hair.

"Mr and Mrs Menzel," Vincent said in a professional tone.

"Who might this stunning beauty be?" Toby asked, so now I'm stunning?

"This is Mrs Leaguer. And these are our kids, I hope you don't mind but I couldn't leave the future behind," Toby smiled and nodded his head. He never liked kids, ever in his life. Maybe that's why he did what he did that time.

"Drink?" I turned to Tina and smiled before taking the glass but Vincent took it and smiled.

"We die together," he said and took a sip before handing it back to me. Tina smiled at him and looked at Toby who was trying to catch Vincent's attention. Seconds later, Tina bumped into me causing me to pour the drink on my dress.

"Sorry sorry, I don't know what I was thinking i-"

"It's okay," Vincent said and nodded his head at Jessy who took Daniel and Mariah from us and led me to the bathroom.

"Mr Leaguer?" Vincent ignored him and walked with me to the bathroom.

"Damn it," he groaned and took his phone out.
"Get to the bathroom with the spare dress," he hung up and turned to me.

"Sorry."

"I told you I don't do sorry's. Why are you sorry anyway?"

"I ruined things for you?"

"You made this perfect. I will wait outside," he said when J'Adore walked in with another dress in hand.

"Strip off madame," he helped me out of my dress without ruining the hair. He handed me the new dress and I had no problem with putting it on. It was an expensive armani off shoulder dress. It hugged me like second skin. It was beautiful, like it was made of rose petals allowing piece of my thighs to show. J'Adore handed me another mask before looking me up and down. I know I was fat and the look he gave me made me think I was lying. He is a nice person but him lying to me even if it's by looks it's not nice.

"Oh my, Demi are you crying?"

"No," I wiped my wet cheeks and was about to put on the mask when he moved my hand and handed me a tissue.

"I am sorry but I don't know what to do when someone cries cause they look this quente," he walked out and Vincent walked in while I was dabbing the tissue on my face.

"Why are you crying?" I stood straight and turned to him. His eyes ran up and down my body before they rested on my exposed thighs.

"I will change."

"No no why?"

"I know I am fat Vincent. I have been told before, you don't need to hide it," I said and walked to the tap. He pulled me back and looked into my eyes.

"You are not fat. You have the most perfect body a girl could own. Fuck Menzel if he made you blind to see the fact that you are the hottest female specimen in the world."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, that's why Tina was jealous that she ended up ruining your dress."

"But what if she ruin this one too? It looks expensive."

"Then you will change into even more expensive one," I smiled and allowed him to put my mask on. He walked with me out of the bathroom and back to the party.

"Mr Leaguer. I apologize for what my wife did," Vincent looked at me and I nodded my head.

"I think you are apologizing to the wrong person," my eyes went wide when Toby turned to me.

"Oh of course. Mrs Leaguer, I am very sorry for what my wife did."

He will recognise my voice. I have nagged him for eight full years. "No hay problema," I said adding my mother tongue and he nodded.

"Spanish woman. Lucky man," he said and smiled at Vincent who was not paying attention to him.

"When will the meeting start?"

"In ten minutes," he nodded and left us alone.

"What kind of husband did you get yourself?"

"Are you going to give him the deal?"

"He once bumped into Mariah and didn't check if she was okay or not. She might have died. And throwing this stupid cheap party to impress a billionaire?" He chuckled bitterly.

"So you gonna punish him?"

"Of course. He deserves it," I shook my head and held his hand.

"He doesn't. Give him a chance."

"Why would I do that?"

"Don't we all deserve a second chance?"

"Were you ever given a second chance?"

"Yes I was," I know I was close to tearing up but I would not let my tears fall. I know he had hurt me but that's not a reason to wish him bad.

"Really? After spending eight years with him and never had your first orgasm?"

"I was given a second chance to be a better mother."

"What?" I couldn't stop my tears anymore. They fell, like waterfall. Freely floating to wherever. As memories hit me like a slap in the face.

"I once lost two kids. First one, was an accident caused by Toby. Then for the second one the doctors said that my progesterone levels are low. My womb cannot nurture a baby. Then I met Daniel and Mariah. I had a chance to make them smile. Make them laugh and forget their rough past. Forget that poor Mariah was raped as a child and left to die. I got them a better family, I-"

"Shhh," he pulled me for a hug and rubbed my back. My tears were wetting his shirt so I pulled away. I took off the mask and wiped my eyes and looked away from him.

"Sorry."

"I don't do ugh never mind," he held my hand and led me to the table. We were placed on the same table as Toby and Tina.

"So Mr Leaguer, how's the party so far?"

"Is it good?" He asked me and I nodded my head and took a bottle of water before taking a sip.
"I guess it's okay Mr Menzel."

"Would you be willing to join forces?" I felt him look at me again. But this time, I didn't even give him a glance.

"I guess so," he finally said and Toby smiled widely. He kissed Tina and Vincent caught me staring at them. "Do you wanna dance?"

"And leave the food with who?"

"Okay," he chuckled and took the cupcake. Tina looked at him as he removed the wrapper. He brought it to my lips and and smiled at me.

"I don't wanna be fed."

"Come on. For me?" I chuckled and opened my mouth wider and took a huge bite. He chuckled and removed the icing from my lips with his finger and licked it. I looked away and took a sip of my water. I can't believe I'm doing this in front of my husband.

"So Mr Leaguer, how did you and your wife meet," one of the men asked and I looked at my food and took a huge bite trying to ignore everyone.

"Well, I was touring Spain and I met her. One of the kids had a knee injury so she had stopped to help them."

"Wow, very kind," he smiled and pecked my cheek. I saw the look on Tina's face when Vincent did that.

"And what made you fall for her?" She finally asked, of course she has to say something at some point.

"She is into business. And she had a boyfriend so I trapped her and gave her the first kid," he said looked at me. I looked at the food and took my knife and started cutting the steak. "She had no choice but to stay."

"How does she feel when you are confessing now?" One of the men laughed and Vincent chuckled and kissed the side of my head.

"She can't hear English to that level."

"Oh," Tina said and giggled. I turned to Vincent and stood up. He had no choice but to follow me to the dance stage. I held his hand and one hand rested on his shoulder.
I stepped on his toes but he didn't react. I stepped again and he still didn't react.

"Can't you feel pain?"

"I just thought you were a bad dancer," he laughed and pulled me further towards him.

"I can't hear English. Really?"

"It was the best I could come up with."

"Aunt Demi?" I turned to the tiny voice and found Mariah with Daniel.

"Yes baby?"

"We are tired. Can we go home?" I looked at Vincent and he nodded before picking Daniel. I picked Mariah and walked with Vincent towards Toby.

"I guess we will meet again tomorrow. For now my kids are tired and we have to head home."

"It was nice meeting you Mrs Leaguer," I nodded my head and walked after Vincent to the door.

When we got to the hotel, Vincent put the kids in his bedroom so now we have nowhere to sleep. He was suggesting we go sleep in the car.

"I'd rather go home," he pulled my hand and chuckled.

"You are not going anywhere," he led me to the living room and pushed me down before getting on top of me.

"Wait i-"

"Don't worry, I got the plastic right here," he pulled out the condom and I took it and threw it across the room.

"Just make me feel good without the plastic."

"Are you sure?"

"Please," he chuckled and ripped my dress of me and his clothes followed. He slowly took my panties down the length of my legs and smiled at me.

"We are gonna have a wild night."

"And I can't wait."

***********
Hope you liked this one like the rest♥️
*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 12.5K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023
1.2K 74 28
It's a story about a billionaire whose ruthless and endless things like other Wattpad books but the twist is there's a girl whose a millionaire with...
204K 2.8K 39
REQUESTS CLOSED Here we go again... Started: June 19th 2021 Completed: May 10th 2022
328K 11.5K 38
This book is finished! Read the first chapter for info, otherwise, it's exactly what the title says. Enjoy