the hourglass (doctor who fan...

Per eastendboys

"You take that thing with you everywhere, whats up with that?" I glance down at my necklace. It had a miniat... Més

The nice lady
The home
Leaving/Planet of the Ood
Planet of the Ood pt 2
Planet of the Ood pt 3
Planet of the Ood pt. 4
The Sontaran Strategem
The Sontaran Strategem pt. 2
The Sontaran Strategem pt. 3
The Poison Sky
The Poison Sky pt. 2
The Doctor's Daughter
The Doctor's Daughter pt. 2
The Doctor's Daughter pt. 3
The Doctor's Daughter pt. 4
Silence in the Library
Silence in the library pt. 2
Silence in the Library pt. 3
Silence in the Library pt. 4
Forest of the Dead
Forest of the Dead pt. 2
Forest of the dead pt. 3
The Eleventh Hour
The Eleventh Hour pt. 2
The Eleventh Hour pt. 3
The Eleventh Hour pt. 4
The Eleventh Hour pt. 5
The Beast Below
The Beast Below pt. 2
The Beast Below pt. 3
Not alone anymore
Victory of the Daleks
Victory of the Daleks pt. 2
Victory of the Daleks pt. 3
Time of the Angels
Time of the Angels pt. 2
Time of the Angels pt. 3
Time of the Angels pt. 4
Flesh and Stone
Flesh and Stone pt. 2
Flesh and Stone pt. 3
Flesh and Stone pt. 4
Vampires in Venice
Vampires in Venice pt. 2
Vampires in Venice pt. 3
Amy's Choice
Amy's Choice pt. 2
Amy's Choice pt. 3
Amy's Choice pt. 4
Vincent and the Doctor
Vincent and the Doctor pt. 2/confession
Vincent and the Doctor pt. 3
Vincent and the Doctor pt. 4
The Lodger
The Lodger pt. 2
The Lodger pt. 3
A/N
The Pandorica Opens
A/N
The Pandorica Opens pt. 2
The Christmas Invasion
The Christmas Invasion pt. 2
a/n
The Christmas Invasion pt. 3
The Big Bang pt. 2(Finale)
A/N
Happy One Year!

The Big Bang

364 8 5
Per eastendboys

1,895 years in the past...

"So the universe ended. You missed that, in 102 AD. I suppose this means you and I never get born at all. Twice, in my case." Rory looked down at Amy's body, "You would have laughed at that. Please laugh." he pleaded, tears in his eyes.

"The Doctor said the universe was huge and ridiculous, and sometimes there were miracles. I could do with a ridiculous miracle about now." Suddenly, Juno appeared from thin air, a fez on her head and a mop in her right hand. "Hi Rory! Listen, she's not dead. Well, she is dead, but don't worry, it's not the end of the world. Well, I suppose it is the end of the world. I mean, it's the end of the universe. Oh, wait. Hang on." Juno vanished. "Juno? Juno!" Rory shouted.

She reappeared without the mop. "You need to get the Doctor out of the Pandorica." Juno said. "How are we supposed to do that?" Rory questioned. "It's easy to open from the outside. Just point and press." Juno tossed the Doctor's sonic to Rory. "Now, go on then." she vanished, then returned. "Oh, and when you're done, leave his screwdriver in her top pocket. Good luck." Juno from the future left. "What do you mean? Done what?" Rory sat on the rock flabbergasted.

In the Pandorica Chamber, Juno sat on the ground talking to herself. "Doctor? I don't know if you can hear me, but the universe, it's gone. I assume it's just Earth left now. Hah, of course Earth dies out last." she chuckled. "I don't want to be out here alone, Doctor. I know you were alone all those years, but i'm back, Doctor. I'm finally back, and now. And now, you're stuck in there." she looked up at the pandorica with tears in her eyes.

"Juno? What are you doing here?" Rory questioned. Juno looked up at him, "What?" she asked, wiping the tears from her eyes. "You know what, never mind." Rory opened the Pandorica with the sonic. "What? Where did you get that?" Juno questioned as the Pandorica opened.

The Doctor was released from the chair, "How did you do that?" he asked Rory. "Juno gave me this." Rory held up the screwdriver. "Doctor." Juno ran up to the Doctor, hugging him as tight as she could. "Blimey, Juno." the Doctor chuckled. She stepped back. "Sorry. Thought you were stuck in there forever. Hah." she gave a nervous laugh. The Doctor took out his sonic from his own pocket.

"No she didn't."

"Yes she did. Look at it." Rory said. The Doctor touched his screwdriver to Rory's, which makes them spark. "That's temporal energy. The same screwdriver at different points in its own time stream." Juno explained. "Which means it was Juno who gave it to you. Juno from the future. Hey, Juno you've got a future. That's nice." the Doctor smiled at her. Juno's attention however, was on a fossilized Dalek. "That's not."

"Yeah. What are they?" Many other fossilized enemies surrounded them. "History has collapsed. Whole races have been deleted from existence. These are just like after-images. Echoes. Fossils in time. The footprints of the never-were."

"Er, what does that mean?" Rory asked. "Well, a total event collapse. The universe literally never happened." Juno answered. "So, how can we be here? What's keeping us safe?" Rory questioned. "Nothing. Eye of the storm, that's all. We're just the last light to go out. Amy. Where's Amy?"

The trio ran up the stairs to Amy's body. "I killed her." Rory said. "Oh no, Rory." Juno kneeled down beside Amy's body. "Doctor, what am I?" Rory asked. "You're a Nestene duplicate. A lump of plastic with delusions of humanity." the Doctor explained l. "But I'm Rory now. Whatever was happening, it's stopped. I'm Rory." Rory shook his head. "That's just the software talking." Juno said.

"Can you help her? Is there anything you can do?" Rory asked. "Yeah, probably, if I had the time." the Doctor said. "The time?" Rory questioned. The Doctor turned sharply, "All of creation has just been wiped from the sky. Do you know how many lives now never happened? All the people who never lived? Your girlfriend isn't more important than the whole universe." the Doctor yelled. Rory punched the Doctor. "She is to me!" Rory shouted.

"Welcome back, Rory Williams! Sorry. Had to be sure. Hell of a gun-arm you're packing there. Right, we need to get her downstairs. And take that look off your plastic face. You're getting married in the morning."

They ran back down to the Pandorica. The Doctor placed Amy inside. "So you've got a plan, then?" Rory asked. "I think we've got a bit of a plan, yeah. You know, memories are way more powerful than you think, and Amy Pond is not an ordinary girl. Growing up with a time crack in her wall. The universe pouring through her dreams every night. The Nestenes took a memory print of her and got a bit more than they bargained for, like you. Not just your face, but your heart and your soul." Juno explained.

The Doctor touches his fingers to the sides of Amy's forehead. "I'm leaving her a message for when she wakes up, so she knows what's happening." the Doctor sealed Amy inside of the Pandorica. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?" Rory questioned. "I'm saving her. This box is the ultimate prison. You can't even escape by dying. It forces you to stay alive." the Doctor answered. "But she's already dead." Rory said. "Well, she's mostly dead. The Pandorica can stasis-lock her that way. Now, all it needs is a scan of her living DNA and it'll restore her."

"Where's it going to get that?" Rory asked. "In about two thousand years."

1,895 years in the future...

A little girl walked through the closed museum. Fossilized Daleks in exhibits guarded the peculiar black box in the center of the room. The red haired girl touched the box, making the box begin to open. Amy fell out of the Pandorica, gasping for breath. "Are you all right? Who are you?" the red haired girl asked. "I'm fine. I'm supposed to rest. Got to rest, the Doctor says." Amy replied. "What doctor?"

Amy tapped her head, "He's in here. Left a message in my head like I'm an answerphone. Where am I? Hang on. National Museum, right? I was here once when I was a little-" she paused. "Yeah, complicated. Let's see, it's what, 1996?" Amy asked her younger self. "Who are you?" Amelia questioned. "It's a long story. Oh. A very long story."

Back in the Pandorica's chamber...

The Doctor took River's vortex manipulator from her bag, strapping it to his wrist. "She's going to be in that box for two thousand years?" Rory asked. "Yeah, but we're taking a shortcut. River's vortex manipulator. Rubbish way to time travel, but the universe is tiny now. We'll be fine." the Doctor shrugged. "So hang on. The future's still there, then. Our world." Rory said. "A version of it, yes. Not quite the one you grew up in, though. Earth all alone in the sky." Juno explained. "Let's go and have a look. You put your hand there. Don't worry. Should be safe." the Doctor said.

"That's not what I'm worried about." Rory told the pair. "She'll be fine. Nothing can get into this box." Juno tapped the Pandorica. "Well, he got in there." Rory gestured towards the Doctor. "Well, there's only one of me. I counted."

"This box needs a guard. I killed the last one." Rory said, motioning towards the cyberman. "No. Rory, no. Don't even think about it." the Doctor warned.

"She'll be all alone."

"Rory, she won't even feel it." Juno said. "You bet she won't."

"Two thousand years, Rory. You won't even sleep. You'd be conscious every second. It would drive you mad. " the Doctor explained. "Will she be safer if I stay?" Rory walked up to the Doctor, "Look me in the eye and tell me she wouldn't be safer."

"Rory, you-" Rory cut him off, "Answer me!" he yelled. The Doctor looked defeated, "Yes. Obviously." he mumbled. "Then how could I leave her?" Rory said. "Why do you have to be so human?" the Doctor asked. "Because right now, I'm not." Rory answered.

"Rory, listen to me. This is the last bit of advice you're going to get in a very long time. You may living plastic, but you're not immortal. In fact, I have no idea how long you'll last." Juno began, she walked over to the Doctor. "Oh, and you're not indestructible either. Stay away from heat and radio signals when they come along. You can't heal, or repair yourself. Any damage you take is permanent. So, for God's sake, however bored you get, stay out of -" Juno and the Doctor vanished, leaving Rory to guard the Pandorica.

"Exterminate!" a Dalek yelled as the Doctor and Juno appeared in the museum. "Trouble. Oh, two of you. Complicated." Juno stared at the two gingers. "Exterminate! Weapons systems restoring." the Dalek said. "Come along, Ponds." the Doctor grabbed Juno's hand before running off.

The group ran to a Middle Eastern exhibit, a fez on one of the dummy's was taken by the Doctor. "What are we doing?" Amy asked. "Well, we are running into a dead end, where I'll have a brilliant plan, that basically involves not being in one." the Doctor answered. "What's going on?" a guard asked. "Get out of here. Go! Just run!" Juno shouted. "Drop the device!" the Dalek said. The guard only had a torch. "It's not a weapon. Scan it. It's not a weapon, and you don't have the power to waste."

"Scans indicate intruder unarmed." the Dalek said. The guard dropped the torch, reavealing Rory to be the guard. "Do you think?" he asked, shooting the Dalek in the eyestock with his Auton hand weapon. "Vision impaired! Vision-" the Dalek stops. "Amy!" Rory exclaimed. "Rory." the couple hugged. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. It just happened." Rory apologized. "Oh, Shut up." Amy kissed him.

"Yeah, shut up, because we've got to go. Come on." the Doctor gestured for them to move. "I waited. Two thousand years I waited for you." Rory told Amy. "No, still shut up." Amy said. "And break. And breathe. Well, somebody didn't get out much for two thousand years."

"I'm thirsty. Can I get a drink?" Amelia asked. "Oh, it's all mouths today, isn't it. The light. The light from the Pandorica, it must have hit the Dalek." One of the Dalek weapons began to move. "Out! Out! Out!" Juno yelled.

"So, two thousand years. How did you do?" Juno asked Rory. "Kept out of trouble." Rory answered. "Oh, really? How?" she asked. "Unsuccessfully." Rory looked behind her to a mop. "The mop! You had that all those years ago when you gave me the sonic." Rory exclaimed. "Did she? Well, no time to lose, then." the Doctor gave her the vortex manipulator. Juno grabbed the fez from the Doctor's head with a grin. "Oi!" the Doctor frowned as she teleported to Stonehenge.

"Hi Rory! Listen, she's not dead. Well, she is dead, but don't worry, it's not the end of the world." Juno teleported back to the museum, putting the mop through the handles of the door to the Anomaly exhibition. "Oops, sorry." she said before vanishing again. "How can she do that? Is she magic?" Amelia asked.

"You need to get the Doctor out of the Pandorica." Juno informed Rory. "How are we supposed to do that?" Rory questioned. "It's easy to open from the outside. Just point and press." Juno tossed the Doctor's sonic to Rory. "Now, go on then." she vanished back to the Museum.

"Alright. Let's go." she smiled. "Wait! Now I don't have the sonic. You just gave it Rory two thousand years ago." the Doctor said. "Oh. Right. Hold on." she disappeared.

"And when you're done, leave his screwdriver in her top pocket. Good luck." she said before disappearing.

"Right then." Juno took the Doctor's sonic from Amy's top pocket. The Doctor took his sonic and the fez back. "Off we go! No, hang on." the Doctor turned to Amelia and crouched down, "How did you know to come here?" Amelia showed him a leaflet and a post-it note. "Ah, my handwriting. Okay." the Doctor grabbed a new leaflet and post-it note from the information desk. "Here you go Juno." the Doctor handed her the two notes.

She sighed and disappeared for a brief moment before returning with a drink. "You said you were thirsty, right? There you go. Drink up." she handed the drink to Amelia. "What is that? How are you doing that?" Amy asked Juno. "Vortex manipulator. Cheap and nasty time travel. Very bad for you. I'm trying to give it up." Juno shrugged.

The group began to follow the Doctor. "Where are we going?" Amy asked. "The roof." the Doctor answered. A second Doctor appeared further up the stairs, he fell down. "Doctor, it's you. How can it be you?" Rory questioned. "Doctor, is that you?" The Doctor stared at his dead self. "Yeah, it's me. Me from the future." Juno crouched down beside the dead Doctor, when suddenly, he woke up, whispering in Juno's ear. He fell back down, dead.

"Are you- I mean, is he, is he dead?" Amy asked. "What? Dead? Yes, yes. Of course he's dead." the Doctor nodded. "Right, Doctor you've got twelve minutes." Juno informed. "That's good." the Doctor said. "Twelve minutes to live? How is that good?" Amy questioned. "Oh, you can do loads in twelve minutes. Suck a mint, buy a sledge, have a fast bath. Come on, the roof." the Doctor began to walk off.

"We can't leave you here dead." Rory said. The Doctor turned around sharply, "Oh, good. Are you in charge now? So tell me, what are we going to do about Amelia?" he asked. Amy looked around for her younger self. "Where did she go?" Amy questioned. "Amelia?" Rory called. "There is no Amelia. From now on, there never was. History is still collapsing."

"But how can I still be here if she's not?" Amy asked. "You're an anomaly. We all are. We're all just hanging on at the eye of the storm. But the eye is closing, and if we don't do something fast, reality will never have happened. Today, just dying is a result. Now, come on!" the Doctor and Juno ran off.

"He won't die. Time can be rewritten. He'll find a way. I know he will." Amy whispered. Rory covered the dead Doctor with his jacket. "Move it you two! Come on!" Juno yelled from afar. "Restore. Restore!" the Dalek yelled.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

7.7K 358 50
"Eleven hundred and three!" Amy breathed. "You were nine hundred and eight the last time we saw you. And what does that make you, Cat? Over a hundred...
15.8K 1.2K 35
The Doctor and Rose have to deal with an interesting person. Though they were not expecting it, Shereen, one of Rose's best friends, gets involved wi...
85.7K 2.1K 73
𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎: SEASONS 4, 5, 6 & 7 ➫ 10th & 11th Doctor x OC ━━━━━━━━━━ ιѕαвєℓℓє ∂υииє is a twenty-five year old woman from the year 2030. She...
15.6K 739 25
*SEQUEL TO NO WAY OUT (A DOCTOR WHO FANFICTION)* With the loss of a friend, the lords of time mourn, The 'lonely travelers' are reborn, Yet still mov...