Devil's Wife - Mafia Love Sto...

By bangtanforlife33

THIS IS THE STORY OF THE MAFIA AND HIS WIFE. " Please stop what did I ever do?" Y/n sobbed while trying her b... More

Marraige
+21 R*pe
conVERsaTION...
One wrOng wOrd...
18+ tOrtUrE
21+ punishment
RoBBery
Revealing The Truth....(21+)
lUsT (21+)
tHe tRutH~~ (21+)
sL*t (21+)
saVe HIM...
saVeD HIM...buT...(21+)
nOw he KnOws...
ReGReT....
LeT's GeT DiVorCed~
PaNick
cAre
dEaD...?
sIck
decIsIon
A neW begInnIng?....(1)
aNNouNcemeNt
A neW begInnIng?....(2)
hErsElf
HoPeLess
MeMory
A sTep foRward
fRiendShip
fRiendShip 2
A gOOd deCiSion
The misEry you crEatEd.
A ToxIc desIre
enCourageMent
Goal reGain
thE EncountEr.
miSSing
sElf rEscue...
thE dEath
foRgiVen
wElcomE homE
Life goes ON...happily.

The past

7.6K 263 7
By bangtanforlife33

Tae left 2 hr ago. Y/n just sat in bed thinking about how to get out of this situation and save Yeonjun and Taehyung.

That was when the door opened revealing Jin and JK.

JK: Hi Y/n good morning.

Y/n: Good morning jungkook.

Jin: How are you feeling now? Do you want me to get you some medicines or any specific food?

Y/n: Uhh I'm all fine. I don't need anything Oppa.

Jin: Okay.

After a moment of silence, Jin spoke up.

Jin: y/n what is all this?

Y/n: huh? what Oppa?

Jk: Did u drug Jennie and leak the information about Mr. Lee's company to kai?

Jin: And don't u dare to lie

Jk: y/n say us the truth. Trust us.

Y/n: it's true that I drugged her and leaked the information.

Y/n said with a straight face.

Jin: No you are lying why would you do that y/n? We know you from birth. You're the most innocent one I ever saw.

Y/n: it's true Oppa. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not

Jk: y/n do you know tht tae loves you?

Y/n: U-Uhh?? what are you saying Oppa.? He always loves Jennie not me.

Jk: no he maybe loved Jennie after getting into a relationship. But he always loved you and I know he still loves you.

Y/n: What do u mean by he loved me?

Jk: You remember when kai proposed to you?

Y/n: y-yes

Flashback

Tae, Jennie, y/n, and Yeonie are best friends.

They all are living happily.

Unlike now Jennie use to love her sister and brother so much

Y/n father and stepmom (Jennie's mom) maintain the biggest mafia in Seoul.

When y/n was 16 yrs old Kai came into their lives. He is the son of one of the popular mafia

One day Tae was going to propose y/n. But as soon as he reach there he saw kai kneeling in front of y/n and proposing to her.

As tae was a short-tempered person he ran from there in anger without listening to what y/n decision was

Kai: y/n I love you.

Y/n: Kai I don't want to hurt you but...... I love someone else.

Kai got disappointed but decided to not show it.

Kai: it's okay we can at least be friends right?

y/n: of course

Kai: so....whom do u love y/n

(That was when Jennie came and started listening to the convo)

Y/n: it's tae

Jennie:* ohh it's tae. I'm happy tht she chose a good one. She is an angel and she deserves an angel of course. *( smiles)

The fact is tht Jennie doesn't know is that Kai proposed y/n. This lead to a situation where when kai proposed to Jennie she accepted but they decided to keep their relationship secret.

Tae's anger got decreased thinking he just misunderstood the situation and wanted to confront Y/n soon. But one day when Kai visited Tae's house he heard him talking to jin.

Jin: So you got a girlfriend? You have been texting as if your life depends on it.

Jin and Kai laughed together at that comment.

Kai: Yes Hyung. Don't tell anyone. But yes I'm in a relationship with someone but we want to keep it a secret for now.

Jin: Yes I understand young man.

Hearing the conversation tae got angry and rushed into his room. He hit his hand to the wall in anger.

Tae pov: How could Y/n do that when she knows I have some sort of feelings for her. She also knows that I'm her soon-to-be fiance who her father chose. But still, decided on cheating on me?

A/n: Y/n father decided on y/n marrying tae in future 2yrs ago when tae and Y/n were 14yrs. Y/n and Tae both love each other secretly so they told yes. Though they are not officially engaged or bonded in any way. But on the family decision, Y/n is Tae's soon-to-be fiance.

Jin: Call Tae and Jk for lunch while I arrange the table.

Kai: Yes Hyung.

Kai went to Tae's room for calling him. 

Kai: Tae, Jin hyung is calling you.

Tae: JUST FUCKING GET OUT FROM HERE AND MY HOUSE BEFORE I KILL YOU.

Kai: What the heck are you saying?

Kai being short-tempered just like tae held his collar.

Tae: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME, YOU BASTARD?

Tae said as he punched in Kai's face.

Tae: You took my love from me. How can you be in a relationship knowing she is your friend's soon-to-be wife.

Kai: Well I don't care about what it is. I love her and she is mine.

Kai knows Tae is talking about Y/n but he wanted Tae to be pissed so he played along.

FLASHBACK END.

Y/n: o-ohh

Jk: yes y/n he loves you. Even when your parents are killed he made sure you are okay.

(On the other side)

Jennie: not when they are killed... it is "when she killed them". Making me all alone

Jennie: the reason I proposed to him was because I need to take revenge y/n. Making you far away from your loved ones just as you did to me...

Jennie spoke to herself in tears.

Flashback

It's been a month since Kai and Jennie are in a secret relationship.

One day their parents were killed. And according to Jennie, y/n killed their parents. She built hatred on her.

She wanted to destroy her for killing her mom. With tht after planning with kai, she proposed tae.

But tae who was still angry on y/n and who want to comfort his best friend accepted her.

Tae and Jennie started dating. Tae still assumed tht y/n is in a relationship with kai cause kai always talks about some secret girlfriend.

But tae still loves y/n. Slowly after 2 yrs, he started reducing his feelings so that he can give his whole to Jennie so he asked her to marry him. He convinced Tae's father saying he don't want to marry Y/n but Jennie.
And Mr.Kim agreed cause both are his friend's daughters and he has no problem though he personally likes Y/n as his daughter-in-law.

But Jennie ended up making a plan which turned y/n life upside down. After getting married he thought to just continue his life with y/n. But Jennie and kai made the situation so bad tht tae started getting angry on y/n.
He thought tht y/n is the same as other girls he met who are double face. so he started treating her badly.

 And he easily believed kai when he said tht y/n is going to be his because of the old fake memories which he think are true

PRESENT STORY

Hobi: Jin Hyung, Kookie we have a mission we need to leave.

Jin: okay we are coming

Jin: y/n (he pats her hair) Plzz trust your Oppa and say us the truth. Take ur time but please say it before it's too late.

Y/n just nodded looking down

Jin and jk left...

Y/n pov

I'm sorry. I never lied to you Jin Oppa but this time it's different.

I want to cry so bad hugging you but I can't. But I know I have to be strong enough to fight it I will find a way to end this even if I have to end my life I will say u everything after I plan.

Y/n: I will save my 3 loves from tht monster

WHO DO YOU THINK ARE THE 3 LOVES SHE IS TALKING ABOUT?

HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY. If so don't forget to give a star and comment with your opinion.

I WILL UPLOAD THE NEXT ONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

STAY TUNED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...
129K 3.7K 18
[ COMPLETED] KIM TAEHYUNG The biggest mafia of the Korea , whereas the Y/N simple girl was stuck with his abusive mafia husband...
2.4M 86.8K 51
"You're his property." • • • "Y/n who's in control!" "ANSWER ME NOW!" "T-t-Taehyung you are" "Yes,that's it princess...LISTEN TO ME!" _____________ ...
631K 24.1K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...