LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE ✔

By glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES #BOOK 1 Anika Ahuja has everything but Family's love , support and a love intrest. Working at... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CAST UPDATE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
FATED TO LOVE YOU
UNTIL I MET YOU
BONUS CHAPTER
THE NIGHT WE MET
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET
THANKYOUUUUU

CHAPTER 4

46.2K 1.9K 54
By glowyytears

Anika's pov

Getting up from my bed I headed towards washroom to get ready for the day .

My sunday went just laying on my bed and doing nothing rather than just watching Tv .

I had also ignored Ishika and Naina they both had called me texted me but I just didn't wanted to talk to anyone at that moment .

The whole news about my marriage being already fixed to someone I don't even knew brought up different emotions .

I know as soon as it will be the lunch time Naina will practically barge into my cabin and will ask why was I ignoring her and Ishika .

Looking myself at mirror I was a mess my eyes werw puffy from crying and red . Sighing I brushed my teeth and then took a shower .

Like always I didn't go out for my workout . Going through the closet I decided to wear a kurti .

I decided to let my hair be down . Applying just lipbalm I was ready . Taking all my things which were needed I headed outside and locked my apartmemt .

It was 8 :30 so I had one hour to eat breakfast . My stomach was growling as since saturday which was day before yesterday I hadn't eaten anything after coming from my parents house . I just drank water and that's it . I don't even know how I survived .Parking near the restuarant where I usually have breakfast I went inside and ordered chai and upma .

_________

I was working on the designs with my co-workers when suddenly the door of our common room opened . And there stood Naina with her hands crossing .

I looked at the time and it was lunch time .

"Okay guys It's lunch time let's meet after Lunch",I said and dismissed them .

After they left I went to my cabin with Naina following me .

As soon as I entered the cabin I knew what was she gonna ask .

"Care to tell me why you were ignoring me and Ishika yesterday?",She asked .

"Not now Naina please",I said .

I didn't wanted to tell her yet .

"Ani seriously tell me what happened I know it has something to do with your parents ",she said .

"Yeah it has something to do with them I will tell you and Ishika together after our work ends but please not now ",I said.

"Okay then I will text Ishika let's meet up at your apartment okay?",she said and I nodded .

"Let's go and have Lunch",she said and we both left my cabin .

_________

"Now tell why you ignored us",Ishika asked .

Ishika and Naina were in my apartment right now . We all were sitting in the living room .

"My parents...",I said .

"What did they do ?",Naina asked .

"They fixed my marriage with someone I don't know",I said .

There was a exact 5 min silence as they both stared at me .

"You can't be serious right?",Ishika asked her voice angry .

"No they really did that",I said .

"On saturday Mom told me to be early I clearly understood there might be a purpose but when I came back home late that day she yelled at me because I was late as she had told me to be early and just after that dad dropped the news ",I said as a tear slid down and I quickly wiped it .

"How dare can they do this?!";Naina was angry so much angry .

"They know your past then why did they do it ?",Ishika asked .

"I asked them the same and they said they don't care about it they don't care about my feelings",I said my head down .

"What the hell?",Ishika was angry beyond angry so was Naina their voice told it clearly .

"What are you gonna do now?",Naina asked .

"I don't know I was supposed to meet him yesterday but luckily it was cancelled and now I'm gonna meet him this Sunday",I said .

"Ani leave the city run away from here",Ishika said making me look at her .

"Yes I agree with her ",Naina said .

"What about my job ?",I asked .

"Your Job isn't imp Anika right now think about yourself do you wanna get married?",Ishika asked and I nodded negatively .

"You should leave the country itself",Naina said .

"Go wherever you want to Just leave Mumbai ",Ishika said .

"I will think about it I just want to be alone",I said .

"Think about it properly",Naina said and I nodded

"We will be going now just call us if you need us ",,Ishika said .

"Yeah I will ",I said .

_________

It was saturday meaning we have to show our designs and this is the only last chance we have .

"I hope it gets selected",Arshi said .

"We have worked very hard this time",Aarya said .

"I should probably go ",I said and all nodded .

Reaching the last floor I was greeted by Bhushan and Isha giving them a small smile I asked .

"Are they both together or in their own cabins ?",I asked .

"They are together in Mr.Yash's cabin",Isha said .

Thanking them I knocked on the door and heard a come in . Entering they were discussing about something but stopped when they saw me .

"Sir here are the designs ",I said handing the file to Kabir.

"Hope they are perfect this time",Yash Malhotra said .

"We have did are best this time",I said .

They opened the file and looked at each designs carefully . I was standing  since last 15 minutes . Gosh they can't even tell me to sit .

As if my thoughts were heard .

"Miss.Anika you can have a seat until we finish seeing the designs",Yash Malhotra said .

"Thankyou",I said and Sat on the sofa infront of them .

Another 15 minutes passed . I was hella nervous right now what if they don't like designs this time also? What if they will fire all of us ? Millions of questions ran in my mind .

They both again started to talk in a low voice unable for me to hear .

"Miss Anika ",Mr.Kabir finally said after what felt like years .

"Yes sir ",I responded immediately .

"The designs are perfect ",he said and I breathed a sigh of relief .

"Good work Miss Anika ",Mr. Yash said .

"Thankyou sir",I said .

"No wonder Mr.Rajiv told us both to look forward to Interior and Architect department",Kabir said .

"Yeah I see that now",Yash said .

"Your team did a very good job",Kabir said .

"Thankyou sir",I said .

I was doing a happy dance in my mind .

"Btw Miss .Anika you and your department are having a raise in your salaries . This project was like an exam for you all to see all of yours dedication towards work hence the constant rejecting . And now you and your department proved thay you all deserve a raise in your salaries",Mr.Kabir said .

"Also the designs which we didn't approved will be used for our future projects",Mr. Yash said .

"Thankyou so much",I thank . 

After we shook hands they dismissed me but I could feel them staring at me as I went out of the cabin .

As soon as I reached our common room where they were all waiting for me to come all 6 heads snapped towards me .

"It got approved ",I said and all started jumping happily .

"And there is something more",I said in an excited voice .

"Now what is it?",Arshi asks .

"We all got a raise in our salaries!",I said happily and everyone errupted in cheers again .

"So let's have a dinner together today It's on me",I said and all started jumping again .

__________

It was sunday that means I was meeting the guy today mom had texted me knowing they were coming at their home so she told me to be at the house by 4 pm . First only the two of us were gonna meet but I don't know what changed their mind now the whole family was coming at my parents house .

I freshened up and wore my dress . Wearing my earrings I kept my hair down only . I didn't wanted to do any makeup so I just applied Lipbalm and powder . Wearing my black heels I took my purse and kept my phone and wallet in it and left my apartment after making sure it was locked .

(Same look )

I didn't even knew who was the guy I was meeting my mom didn't told me nor did I care to ask her who it was . Because I was gonna leave the city tonight anyways .

Reaching the house which I disliked since past few years I parked my car and headed inside . Mom , Dad and Aditi were in the living room .

I just went and sat on the sofa beside Aditi . Suprisingly Aditi like always whenever I used to sit beside her she used to shift away from me and then used to sit far away from me but now she didn't shift away from me .

I smiled in my mind . I wish we could be like how we used to be before the incident happened .

Only mom and dad were talking to each other Aditi was scrolling through her phone and I was just sitting there . I too grabbed my phone and saw few texts from Ishika and Naina .

Ishika text was 5 min ago she said she was coming over with Naina and Karan too . Why are they coming here  ? Before I could answer her text the door bell rang and the maid went to open the door just then Ishika ,Karan and Naina came in .

Didn't she just texted me like 5 mins ago ?

"Ishu di ? Naina di ? Karan jiju ? What are you guys doing here?",Aditi asked .

"Just wanted to accompany Anika and to see the guy",Naina said .

Aditi nodded Mom and Dad didn't said anything .

I signalled Naina and Ishika to come with me .

Karan got a call so he went to receive it .

"Why are you here ?",I asked them as soon we came out in backyard .

"Like Naina told Aditi to see who was the guy even though we knew you are leaving tonight and to also accompany you so you don't feel alone",Ishika said .

I was about to say anything when Karan came towards us .

"The family came and you won't believe who are they ",Karan said .

"Who are they ?",Naina asked .

"How come he didn't tell me he was getting married ?",Karan was talking to himself .

"Karan who are they ?",Ishika asked .

"It's not a time to talk to yourself",she said .

"It is Kabir's family ",he said .

"KABIR MALHOTRA YOU MEAN THE CEO OF MALHOTRA INDUSTRIES?",Naina whispered yelled at him .

"She is getting married to him?",Ishika asked and he nodded .

And that's when my jaw dropped along with Ishika and Naina as we started at Karan .

No it can't be him right ?

                        **********

So what do you guys think about this chapter ?

Are you curious about what will happen next ?

Stay tuned for the next chapter !

And yes I wanted to ask if there are people who had read my previous 2 books did I have an improvement in my writing ?

Anyways See you guys in next chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 102K 48
What are the qualities a man aspires his wife to have? She must be beautiful, caring, takes care of his family like hers are common to all men' list...
1.7K 163 37
Just put the Random Thoughts in to words.. ❤
74.2K 3.7K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
1.2M 42.9K 52
Pain, hatred and abuse are the only things Alyssa Jordan knew after the unexpected death of her parents. Unloved, sad and tired of the life she's liv...