The List ยป Zarry (M-Preg) โœ”

By itsZaynAndhaRRY

Harry, a highschooler, starts on another student's To-Do list and ends with his baby. *** Harry Styles was ju... More

The List
2: Senior Year
3: Prom Night
4: Yellow Paper
5: Dry Cleaners
6: The Odds
7: My Son
8: Fire Dragon
9: Orange Cup
10: Planet Burger
11: Past Past
12: Birthday Surprise
13: Temporary Solution
14: Fair Tradeoff
15: Lofi Beats
16: Red Velvet
17: First Valentines
18: Junk Food
19: Wrong Right
20: Like Triange
21: Minus One
22: Over Again
23: Big Wheel
24: Neutral Location
25: Many Truths
26: Second Time
27: Father, Son
28: Family Relationships
29: Work Related
30: Abstract Concepts
31: The Innocent
32: Big Chair
33: Empty Space
34: Le Bleu
35: Favorite Bourbon
36: Emu, Ostrich
37: Raw Fish
38: Long Week
39: Responsible Man
Thank You ๐Ÿ’›

1: Sexual Education

2.8K 193 91
By itsZaynAndhaRRY

Mrs. Henson stood up in front of the class with her book in her hand.

"Now class. Let's begin by turning our books to page two seventy eight. This is a new lesson. The title should read 'The Dual Male Reproductive System'."

The glass groaned.

"Yes, I know. You don't want to do this but you have to. It's part of the curriculum and it's very important."

"Do we still have to learn about it even if we're not gay?" A ninth grader named Nick said from the front of the class.

"Yes. So turn to page two seventy eight."

"Why though? Pregnant men are rare anyways... right?"

"You need to know so when you stop secretly jerking off to pictures of other boys in the locker room and come to terms that you like dick in your ass, you'll know what to do if you end up with a bun in the oven."

"Zayn Malik!" Mrs. Henson scolded.

"Yes?" He asked and he laughed with the rest of the class.

"I would send you straight to the principal's office but by the way you are talking and using such mature words, you need this class. So why don't you read what's under the heading 'What is the Dual Male Reproductive System?' And please read it loud enough for us all to hear."

He frowned but looked at the page.

"While the female's reproductive system is much more complex than that of a male's reproductive system, there is another reproductive system that is less complex than a female reproductive system and more complex than a Male reproductive system. It's called the Dual Male Reproductive System.

"A Dual Male reproductive system is when person's reproductive system has all male reproductive system functions as well as some parts of the female reproductive functions. That occurs when two eggs of the opposite sex join at conception, creating a third reproductive system. The child is born with fallopian tubes, a uterus, ovaries that produce ova (eggs) and mammary glands to produce milk after birth. But because the child has all male reproductive system fuctions, it is widely attributed to the male, therefore its name."

"Thank you, Zayn."

"You're welcome. By the way, I don't mind reading about this stuff because I'm bisexual, Mrs. Henson. I've never been one to choose one gender because I'm greedy as fuck."

She paused just when the class laughed.

"Zayn."

"I'm serious."

"And I'm proud that you felt comfortable enough to share that with us. But you cannot keep disrupting the class or using foul language. Sexual Education is so important. Not everyone learns these things at home. So please let me teach the class."

"Sorry."

"Thank you. Now who would like to read the next section: 'The History of the Dual Male Reproductive System'?"

The class went quiet.

"No one?"

It was still quiet.

"So no one wants to read?"

Then from the front of the class, the hand of a curly haired brunette boy raised. "Mrs. Henson, I can read whatever you want me to read. I don't mind this stuff. It doesn't make me uncomfortable."

There was a cough from someone in the back. "Nerd."

"Okay. That's it. The next person to crack a joke because they think they're funny will get an F for the day. I mean it. Harry, go on."

He began to read.

"There have been many myths about how male pregnancy came about, dating back to the mid 1800s when it was first discovered by Doctor William Brentwerths. But since then, many studies have been conducted. Through those studies, scientists and doctors have learned that the Dual Male Reproductive System has not always existed but rather, is the product of genetic mutations, making it incredibly rare. And as a result, many males in the past have died from childbirth.

"Now, in the twenty first century, thanks to modern medicine and technology, the chances of Male pregancy is one in thirty nine thousand. And the chances of death in pregnant men has drastically decreased by eighty percent. A male can successfully have a child at a near equal rate as a female. But how exactly is a baby conceived?"

"Thank you, Harry. So we all understand what the Dual Male Productive System is and its history. Right?"

No one said anything.

"I sure hope so because this will be on your test at the end of the week. I'll read the next part under the subheading: Conception within the Dual Male Reproductive sytem.

"The conception of a baby inside a male with a Dual Male Reproductive system is similar to that of when a male and female conceive a child. Sperm fertilizes the egg. However, its path is different. In a Dual Male Reproductive System, sperm travels through the canal of the rectum to meet the egg in the fallopian tube. Once fertilization takes place, this newly fertilized cell is called a zygote. From here, the zygote will move down the fallopian tube and into the uterus. The egg implants itself in the uterus and begins to form an embryo. This stage is the begining of the gestation period, also known as pregnancy.

"A male will carry a child for 40 weeks as a female would. But the birth process is also different. Males do not have vaginal delivery as females do because they do not have a vagina. Therefore they do not experience the prelabor rupture of membranes, or as known as water breaking. But they do experience cramping, a lighter form of contractions when in labor. To give birth, a cesarean surgery must take place to remove the baby and the placenta."

"Oh shit, that sounds awful!" Someone said from the back of the class. "I'm never having sex with a man. Bet that."

"It's having unprotected sex that makes the difference." Mrs. Henson said. "That, and the use of contraceptives."

"Yeah, but still.... why do we have to learn about this? Most of us already know about sex."

"Notice how you said most but not all. Sorry, Josue, it has to be done. I understand this is a subject many do not like to talk about, boys and girls. It can be uncomfortable. But I'm here to make this as easy as possible. And maybe by the last day of this class, it will be as easy for you as it was for Zayn and Harry to read aloud for us today. Now let's take a look at the diagram on the right."

Hearing each other's name in the same sentence caused Zayn to look toward the front of the class and Harry to look back. They met eyes for a brief moment and Zayn smiled at Harry. But Harry's expression didn't change at all. He wasn't all that impressed by him. Maybe curious. But not impressed. So he turned away to look at the diagram on the page of the Dual Male Reproductive System.

After some time, class had finally ended. Zayn was collecting his things. His friend Josue came up to him holding a condom pack out to him. It had been in a bowl at the teacher's desk.

"This is for you."

"Why?" Zayn laughed.

"Well, now that we know some boys can have babies, when you start having sex, you'll have twice the stuff to worry about."

"Uh..."

"Why are you scared to take it? Oh wait. Because you talk about sex like you're not a virgin but we both know if you actually had it at the rate you talk about it or even at all, you'd take this in a heartbeat."

Zayn snatched the condom from him. "Man, don't tell these people my business."

"You told Nick's."

"Everyone thought I was joking. Nick's a basketball player who acts like he's sstraight. So he's got everyone fooled. But I know. And he should own it. It's not like he'll get bullied for being gay. It's normal. Why else can men get pregnant by other men? Think about it."

They headed out of the classroom together to meet their friend Nate just a few doors down where he was coming out of his own classroom.

"What's up, guys?" He said and they did an elaborate handshake, which they'd come up with since they first attended middle school together.

"What's up?"

"Why do you have a condom? You know you're not having sex."

"Josue gave this to me. And by the way neither are you."

"Yeah, but you talk about sex more than us. Besides, by the end of this school year, I'm not planning on being a virgin anymore. There's too many fine girls here. And by senior year I'll have been with a few of them."

"Same here." Josue said and they high fived each other.

"You, Zayn?"

"He'll talk the talk but never walk the walk." Josue said.

"Not true. I won't be a virgin by year's end either. In fact, by the time I graduate, I'll have been with more people than you two will."

Josue scoffed. "Do you really think you can get that many students in bed?"

"Yep. I have more options. Boys and girls. Easy."

"Oh really? Well let's make it a test, then." Nate added.

"A test?"

"Yep. You get a grade. The goal is to get one hundred points. Like an actual school test."

"How do I get points?"

"Easy. Sleep with as many students as you can from our graduating class and only our graduating class."

"What?"

"The sluts are easy. So they only earn you five points. But if you fuck a virgin, that's double. So ten. Nerds are usually hard to get to when it comes to people like us. So I'll give you fifteen for that. Fuck a virgin nerd and that's twenty. Fuck a male Athlete, twenty five. Simple."

Zayn put a hand on his chin to really think about that. There were quite a few combinations he had to work with. He believed he could ace that test.

"Okay. So based off the points, that means the least I can do is four athletes."

"Once a year. That's doable if you can find four gay male athletes or at least four dudes willing to fuck. But we have tons of sports here. So lots to choose from."

Zayn sighed. "Hmm. That still might be hard. What if I did the same person more than once?"

"Doesn't count."

"Yeah. So that means you can only do Nick once." Josue teased and Zayn couldn't help but laugh at that.

"Alright then. Fine what do I get if I reach one hundred points?"

"One hundred dollars."

"Each." Nate added.

"From you both?"

"Yep."

"Oh well, hell yes, I'll do it. And I'll be looking forward to my two hundred bucks on graduation day."

He started to walk away, but Nate pulled him back.

"Ah, ah. Ah. Wait. We haven't told you what happens if you don't finish the deal and get to one hundred."

"Okay."

"You get no money at all. Instead, you have to go on a public date with Stacey Plummet, kiss her and post the kiss to social media."

Zayn turned his face up and put his hand over his nose. "Ew. She stinks. And she doesn't brush her teeth."

"Exactly."

"Fuck no." He laughed out. "Not happening. You're on. Better start saving up. Because that two hundred is already mine."

"We'll see."

Just then, someone passed them in the hallway. Josue noticed him and pointed him out. "Ooh, he's a virgin nerd. You could start with him and get an easy twenty points."

Zayn faced the direction he was pointing in and saw the same brunette haired kid from Sex Ed class. Harry Styles. But he quickly stopped smiling and shook his head.

"Nah. I don't have to. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of people around that I can do."

He followed Harry with his eyes until he rounded the corner out of sight. Then he faced his friends.

"Come on guys. Let's get to the lunch room. I have some shopping to do."

All three of them headed off in the direction of the cafeteria for lunch. And as they walked, Zayn eyed all of the students he passed. This time they were more than just students. They were all potential targets. He himself was a virgin so his first tthought was who he should give his virginity to. But it also made him a little excited knowing he was likely going to take someone else's.

A date with Stacey Plummet was out of the question. That two hundred dollars was as good as his.

*****

This story is my own. So please be kind and not steal anything from it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
27.2K 566 11
Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik four lovers who are all stuck with Louis's little sister Lottie whens she's gone into labor...
57.1K 2.9K 41
Zayn Malik: A well-known celebrity, one of the most acclaimed and honored not just in acting but also the music industry. While he takes the pleasure...