LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE ✔

By glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES #BOOK 1 Anika Ahuja has everything but Family's love , support and a love intrest. Working at... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CAST UPDATE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
FATED TO LOVE YOU
UNTIL I MET YOU
BONUS CHAPTER
THE NIGHT WE MET
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET
THANKYOUUUUU

CHAPTER 3

49.9K 2K 97
By glowyytears

Anika's pov

2 men entered in the room with hands inside their pocket .

My eyes widen recognising one of them .

It's non other than Kabir Malhotra bestfriend of Karan .

What was he doing here ?

Oh wait MALHOTRA industries , KABIR MALHOTRA !

He is the son of RAJIV MALHOTRA!!

He scanned the room along with the other man who looked a bit like Kabir. Wait I have seen him too .

Where though ?

Oh right he was at Karan and Ishika's wedding too.

So that means he is his brother the other CEO

His eyes landed on me and his eyes told he was suprised to see me here but then quickly covered it with a blank look .

"So I learnt the designs aren't approved for our upcoming project so we want to see the new designs as soon as possible ",Kabir said .

"Who is the head of department?",the other Ceo asked .

"It's me ",I said .

"Okay so come with the designs on the last floor in half and hour",He said .

"Yes sir ",I said .

As soon as they both left we all sat back in our chairs .

"Damn something in the air shifted as soon as they entered",Arshi said .

"Yeah you are right they had an aura around them ",Daksh said .

"They didn't even introduced themselves",Aarya said .

"Yeah right anyways we will know the names soon",Sarthak said .

"Guys we need to show our designs prepare the files",I said interupting them .

All got up from the chair and instantly went to their cabins .

______

The elevator opened on the 20th floor .

I walked down the hallway and saw Bhushan and Isha sitting on their desk . So they were their personal Assistants .

"What are their names ?",I asked Isha I knew Kabir's name but didn't knew The other one's name .

"Kabir and Yash Malhotra",Isha said .

"The one who is wearing Black suit is Kabir sir he is the oldest and the one wearing blue suit is Yash sir",Bhushan said .

"Okay are they in their respective cabins ?",I asked .

"No they are in Kabir Sir's cabin",Bhushan said .

"Okay ",I said .

I walked few feets and then saw the name plate on which it was written in Bold Letters

KABIR MALHOTRA
                                   -CEO

Just opposite to it was another cabin in which the name plate said

YASH MALHOTRA 
                                  -CEO

I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in'

Opening the door I went inside and found both of them sitting on the couch going through some files together .

I cleared my throat and they both looked up at me .

"Sir here are the designs you both had asked for",I said and handed them both the files .

"Why are you showing us old designs which were rejected earlier ?",Kabir asked as he picked up the old designs file .

"Our department thought to show old designs too incase you both like some designs",I said .

They both looked through the old files first and kept it back on the table then they went through the new designs which were supposed to shown yesterday . Later they speak for sometime in a low voice unable for me to hear .

"These designs won't do ",Yash said pointing at the old designs .

Okay so I was right We shouldn't have shown them these designs . They were rejected for a reason but still my co-workers wanted to trying one time won't hurt .

"But there are few which you could modify"Mr.Kabir says .

Both of them show me the few designs in which they wanted modification .

"The new ones?",I asked after we were done with the old designd hoping they liked it .

"In here are the ones we approve and I think these ones need few changes",Mr.Yash said and then both proceed to show me the designs where they wanted me and my team to do some modification .  I noted everything they told me .

"But Miss. Anika there are still many designs you need to work on",Mr.Kabir said .

I was pissed if that is the thing why don't tell us what type of designs they wanted ? Mr . Rajiv had just told us to make designs for the project anyhow we would like too after our hotel architect drawing was approved .
[A/N - Did I said that right Hotel Architect Drawing ? If not pls correct me ]
That time we just made the type of designs we thought would look good but now after 3 rejected designs and now this 4th one where many were rejected I wanted to ask their preference .

"Your department knows right how much important this project is for us?",he asked .

"Yes sir we know",I said .

"Make some new ones as soon as possible",He said .

"Yes sir we will do our best",I said .

"Sir Mr. Rajiv didn't told us what does he prefer for the hotel designs If you have any preferences it would be helpful to make new designs",I said hoping atleast they both should give their preference .

"Miss .Anika Mr.Rajiv didn't gave his preference for a reason nor we will give our preference you and your department has to figure this out on your own which designs would be perfect for this important project",Kabir said .

I was beyond pissed now and angry but stayed calm .

"Any deadline for the new designs?",I asked .

"It's Saturday today so by next saturday",Yash said .

Just 1 week ? We had to make new designs for a whole huge ass hotel with like 10 floors and just 1 week ?

I kept my calm and said .

"Okay sir it will done by next saturday",I said .

Picking up the files from table I headed out .

When I entered my floor all 6 of them were already waiting for me .

"Many got rejected again but we have some designs for new and old where we need to do modification",I told them .

"Damn our so much hardwork got wasted again",Dhruv said .

"Our work got rejected for like 4th time we made designs for like what 10 floors ",Radha said .

"It took us so many nights to complete them and here we got rejected again",Aarya said .

"We always did changes in the designs before making new ones but It all went to waste",Daksh said .

"I'm getting tired makind designs again and again for the same 10 floors since past few months",Sarthak said .

"And the building construction will start next month we need to submit our new designs till then",Arshi said frustrated .

"Guys calm down we will figure it out and now first off all we need to start working on the modifications and  we just have to do it one last time . Just one last time . While we work on new designs keep thinking this is the last time you all are making the designs for this project ",I said .

"And yes instead of working alone in our cabin this time  let's work together in our common room",I said .

"And also Guys I won't let our rejected designs go waste I will make sure we can use that designs for other projects",I said .

"When is the dead line ?",Radha asked .

"Next Saturday One week from now",I said .

"Next saturday ??!", They all said in unison and I nodded .

"After Lunch let's meet with our things in the common room don't be late",I said and went to my cabin .

______

We all got off work at 7 pm even though we were supposed to get off work at 5 pm . As our deadline was just 1 week we had decided to work for more hours this week .

We all then decided to have dinner together as we all lived alone and didn't had any energy to cook . Even though I was living with my parents for few days I didn't wanted to eat with them .After we had our dinner we all paid the bill by dividing the amount equally .

I was very tired and I guess I will be until next Saturday .

I reached my parents house and rang the door bell .

One of the maid opened it . She greeted me and I just gave her a small smile .

As I went inside I saw my parents sitting in the living room .

"Where were you ?",my mother yelled at me .

"At work",I said not having any energy to fight back .

"You were supposed to be here by 6pm",She yelled again .

"So what ? We had some extra work to do ",I said .

"Don't try to make excuses ",she said .

"I'm not making any excuses".

"Your mother had told you to come early did you forget that",Dad asked and I looked at the clock it was 9:30 right now .

"Oh yeah right why would you care about me being late though ",I said .

"And their is always a purpose whenever you ask me to stay here",I said as I sat on the sofa infront of them with my legs crossed .

"So what is it you wanted to talk too?",I asked .

"We have decided to get you married",my mom said .

"What ???!!!!",I shouted .

"Keep you voice down lady",dad said .

"No I won't get married",I said .

"You have to and that's the final decision",he said .

"No I won't ",I said .

"You have too we have already fixed your marriage with one of my friends son",mom said .

I looked at them in disbelief .

"You aren't serious right?",I asked .

"Yes we are very serious",dad said .

"The fuck you both fucking know my past and you both fixed my marriage without even caring to ask me! ",I yelled .

"Mind your language young lady",Dad said .

"Why ? Why are you doing this?!"

"You are 27 you can't wait till you are 30 years old no one will want to marry a 30 year old woman",mom said .

"That is not a valid reason to get me married",I said .

"You both don't care about your daugther's feelings !"I yelled .

I didn't cared that I was yelling at them even though they were older . How could they do this to me ?

"You both know my past then why ?",I asked .

"We don't care about it , it was your fault it happened ",Dad said .

It hurt when he said that . It hurt so much .

"That is the most important decision of my life you have no rights to take that decision for me",I shouted .

"When you took your decision few years ago you know what happened right so just get married to the man we choose for you ",Mom said .

Tears welled up in my eyes but I couldn't let them fall infront of them.

"Is the man who you have fixed my marriage with a business man?",I asked .

"Oh yes he is both families have already met as his father is your fathers friend . Tomorrow you both will meet and you know that guy",mom said .

"Oh so I guess it is business then you are marrying me off because of business right ?",I asked .

The silence told me I was right .

I turned to the stairs and saw Aditi standing there .

Ignoring her I stormed to my room and packed up my suitcase . Checking if I hadn't left anything I stormed out of my room .

Mom and dad were still in the living room .

"Where do you think you are going?",mom asked .

"My apartment",I said .

"You are supposed to leave tomorrow",she said .

"So what ? As if you all care",I said .

"You have to meet your soon to be husband tomorrow ",mom yelled .

"Oh yeah right you still care about that . Okay then I will fucking meet him ",I yelled .

Keeping the suitcase in the back side I sat on the driving seat and drove to my apartment .

It was 10:30 when I reached .

As soon as I entered my apartment I locked the door and sat on the sofa just then the tears which I had held for a long time started coming .

It hurts it hurts so much

Someone said it right

'Family is supposed to be our safe place . Very often it's the place where we find the deepest heartache'

                       **********

I was supposed to post this chapter yesterday but then I wanted to do some changes .

So what do you guys think about this chapter ?

It is so unfair to Anika :(

New chapter will be uplaoded soon stay tuned for it !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.6K 13
Kol Mikaelson wants to stop the Scooby gang to find the map, so he went to the Gilberts house to kill Jeremy Gilbert. Well things didn't go well alon...
990K 72.3K 38
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4M 257K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.3M 32.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...