𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥�...

Por haleyboook

kate bishop x oc unedited! ➴➵➶ ➴➵➶ "I swear if you point another gun at my face I will lodge an arrow up you... Más

prologue
ronin
lila
pent up aggression
hide and seek
target
pressure
meet the parents
holiday cheer
small packages
yelena unknown
cool vest
night out
stealing from orphans
kate the date
vormir chronicles
widow
confrontation
life and death
fighting on christmas
barton's past
what was that?
trick arrows and anger
fighting kingpin
pain only makes us stronger
christmas day
answers needed
endings and beginnings
Part 2
begin again
museum of cap
moose and goose
new captain in town
reunion of some sorts
tell me lies
Q&A
bombshell of the century
she deserved answers
our answers
father of mine
budapest barton
melina's help
the family reunion
madripoor god

mercy

10.7K 414 130
Por haleyboook

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The ride goes again and again. Kate's voice is setting me off. I'm already angry we haven't seen the boss yet and that we are stuck with these baboons and Kate.

I just want to slice this duct tape off and find the boss myself.

"I realize you both are probably mad at me, but you'd be lost without me, you realize that?"

Wow, the confidence on this woman.

"I was about to clear your name from the suit, until you decided to crash through the skylight."

This guy talks about his problems with his girlfriend to Kate and I shake my head.

The man says "She talk to much. Blah, blah, blah. Maybe I rip out your throat?"

I scoff as I read the mans lips and the man looks to me and a door opens. "Or maybe she will."

She sees Dad's hearing aids and slices his duct tape off. "Hard of hearing. Not deaf. Sorry. She's the deaf one." He motions to me and the woman looks to me. The guy retapes Dad's hands together and she signs "do you understand what I'm signing?"

I look down to my hands and then nod to her. She slices my hands free and I sign "My hearing aide is gone. It broke when your guys attacked me. My speech when I speak without it is very slurred."

She nods and signs "Why are you and Clint Barton here?"

The man behind my dad says "She asked what you're doing here, Clint Barton."

I look to Dad as the womans gaze goes to him. She signs "You rely too much on technology." To my dad. He says "Well, my go to weapon is two sticks and a string."

I narrow my eyes at him and then see the guy signing for him. I just look to his signs and nod. I sign "He is only a recent hard of hearing person. I was born with damaged ear canals and drums."

The translator says "She is talking about your hearing aides. She thinks you'll find that you're better off without it."

God this woman is beautiful.

He looks to me and then Kate and says "Yeah. Sometimes I think that very same thing."

He starts yammering on and I turn towards him trying to hear out of my non damaged ear.

She signs, referring to Kate as the she "She beat up a few of my guys and then came running when you were in trouble. Seems like she's got something to do with it. And just because she's not the Ronin doesn't mean that Ronin's not back."

"That's just a rumor."

"How do you know?"

I say slurred "Because he's dead."

She looks to me and signs "So, who got him, then?"

Dad says "Natasha Romanoff."

The man signs "Black widow."

I shake my hands and sign "Natasha Romanoff. Her name was Natasha Romanoff." my eyes watering from anger. She was more than black widow. So much more.

They dismiss me and she signs "So Ronin is dead, and the person who killed him is dead. That's convienent. How do you know this?"

"Because I was there."

She signs "You're lying."

She lunges forward putting Kate in a choke hold. I look to my unwrapped hands as Kate freaks out. Nothing hasty... Don't do anything hasty. Kate has at least 10 seconds. The man pulls Echo off Kate.

My ease setting in. All I hear are murmured voices. Why couldn't have they put me on the correct side? God I'm so angry. Hey at least they untied my hands. Dad jumps up and we sprint off in seperate directions.

I climb the rafters and get into the vents slipping on the widows bite bracelets, I never ever thought I would put on again. I freeze as I sit in the vents. I can't wear these. No. I'm not leaving these on... I can't.

I hear people fighting below me and I see my father getting his ass kicked. Alright. I guess I'm stepping in.

I jump down from the rafters landing on the woman's shoulders and pulling her to the ground. As my legs tighten around her neck. One of Nat's signature moves. God she's a little bigger than me. I kick her into the concrete post slowing her down for a moment. I follow my dad out into the office.

He swipes the bow and arrows from the room and I grab Kate's bow and arrows begrudgingly. I hate shooting arrows.

He shoots at Echo. Holding her in place as I shoot towards Kate. I swipe the mans ear basically giving him a nice ear piercing. The arrow splits the duck tape on Kate's hands and she's freed.

Dad dives into the ball pit and drives arrows through two men's feet. He fires arrows at men passing by and I take his direction pulling back the string and hitting people with arrows. Dad says "It's so nice to see you with an arrow again!"

I kick a man in the jaw and hear a nice crunch. I smile and a man charges at Kate quickly. Instinctively, I fire a electric widow's bite at him. The bow and arrow clinking to the ground as the man threw it into the ball pit.

My hand shaking from delivering that shot. The man crashes to the ground.

Dad and Kate look to me shocked as I stare at the bracelet around my wrist. Kate says "I was doing fine.."

I angrily shoot the man with a widows bite two more times. I would have continued if my dad didn't grab my arm. "Kenny.."

I drop my arm and leave the building urgently. Spitting out the razor blade and bobby pin. Kate says "Those were in your mouth??"

I run towards the car and elbow the window. Dad begins hot wiring it as I get in the back of the car. Dad says "You drive I shoot."

Kate says "What? No. You drive."

They shoot at us and Kate jumps into the passenger seat. We speed away and they shoot out our windows. Jesus.

"How many we got?"

She holds up four fingers shouting "Four!"

I dig through the back pockets looking for a gun. I duck down and find a gun under the seat. Perfect. Now this is my weapon of choice. The green truck speeds past us. I say irritated "How the hell is a box truck going faster than us? Step on it."

Kate grabs the bow and arrows and says "Kate. No! We're all out of regular arrows! Let Kenzie-"

I shoot out the tires of the green box truck. It comes to a halt and the green van and grey truck speed up to catch us.

Kate shoots the arrow and purple goop covers the people's windshield of the truck.

I mutter "Hit their weels with the putty arrow or give me the damn bow."

"No! I got it!"

I roll my eyes as she shoots the arrow off. The front of the van exploding from the shot. "Holy! Shit!"

She ducks back down and says "There are four arrows more dangerous than that one?"

We can't escape the red challenger. She wants to kill us bad. Kate fires a few more arrows but I can feel blood dripping down my side. Shit.

I look down seeing a cut on my abdomen from all the broken glass.

Dad says "Kate. Here. Acid arrows. Drop the stoplights. Kenny you alright?"

I stare at the blood on my hand confused. I didn't even feel it puncture me...

The red challenger speeds beside us as we drive down the Brooklyn bridge. "Kate! Get in."

She slides back into her seat and Dad gets into a tug of war fight for the gun the passenger of the challenger is trying to kill us with. I slide my leg through the drivers window kicking Dad and the other guys hand with aggressive force. The gun clatters from their hands and slides onto the pavement of the road.

Kate gets her bow back and shoots a trick purple smoke bomb arrow into their car causing them to total the challenger.

We come to a halt seeing the traffic in front of us. The truck speeds towards us and Kate says "What is he doing??"

I say irritated "He's going to crash into us. Try to kill us."

Dad hands Kate an arrow saying "Here, take out that truck. Aim high. Bring the arrow down on him."

I scoff and say "I want to shoot that one."

"Shush. She isn't shooting that one. I am."

I shrug and he says "Shoot up!"

She fires the arrow and Dad sends his pym particle arrow after it. It enlargens in the air taking the tailgate and half the truck off.

"That was amazing!" Kate says happily

Dad hands Kate the arrow and says "Cover me!"

He runs off towards the people shooting bullets and I grumble as I slide a second gun out. Holding both out. God I'm just using all of Nat's signature moves.

I fire the round of bullets at the people shooting at my father. Kate says "Don't move! You do not want to see what this arrow does!" My shooting and their shooting comes to a halt.

Dad runs towards us with a arrow and says "Follow me! Kenny grab on."

He leaps off the bridge with his bow ready. I cling to him as we grappel around the bridge and slide onto a subway train. He drives an arrow into the top of the subway train holding us in place. Kate cheers and I groan as I begin to climb onto the top of the train. She shouts "Now I get the whole plunger arrow thing!"

I jump down from in between carts and open the man door to the specific subway cart. I plop into a seat and the two of them sit behind me. I hold my hand over the wound and they both sigh out in exhaustion and relief.

Kate says "Oh, we gotta walk the dog."

Dad says "You're not wrong..."

"He's been cooped up all day. Not quite sure how long a dog can--"

"...Call yourself one of the world's greatest archers."

They're just casually having two different conversations while I'm currently bleeding out. Oh my god.

Kate says "Oh my god, do you really think so? I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't sure how I'd do under all that pressure..."

He says loudly not even knowing what she's saying "Probably should walk the dog. Don't you think? Been cooped up all day. "

I laugh and nudge my father. He looks over to me and then his eyes scan over to my hand pressed against my side. He pulls my hand from my side seeing my palm blood red.

He looks to my eyes and says "You couldn't have told me earlier?"

"It doesn't hurt. It just keeps bleeding."

"We'll get you patched up as soon as we get off this train Kenny."

I nod and we head to Kate's aunts apartment. He takes me into the bathroom fixing and patching my wound.

He says "How'd this happen?"

My eyes water as I stare at the wall. I was going to kill that man... I was going to kill him with Nat's widows bite.

He grabs my chin bringing me back from a minor ptsd episode. He says "Kenny. How'd this happen?"

I shrug and say "I don't remember."

He looks to me and I look down to my wound. Kate enters the house and walks towards the bathroom where we are.

She knocks on the door and our attention turns to her. Her eyes widen as she sees me without a shirt on. Just my sports bra and pants on.

I smirk now gaining confidence back.

Clint waves her away and says "Don't get cocky now Ken."

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

a/n: I'm trying to catch up with my writing, when I really should be writing my finals. Lmao. Procrastination at it's finest

Q&A: Favorite tv show?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11K 380 30
Kate Bishop enjoys a relaxed and well deserved Christmas with the Barton family and stays with them into the new year. But once she returns home to N...
25.3K 874 12
Kate returns home after spending the holidays with Clint and his family and is welcomed back by a familiar face. Nothing could have prepared her for...
51.2K 702 12
Different types of Oneshots ↓ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexfemalereader florencexfemalereader hail...
46.5K 1.7K 19
➴ 𝙷𝙰𝚆𝙺𝙴𝚈𝙴 - ?? ┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑ ❝𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂'...