The Lost Cause ✅

By Lovelywriter07

(P.S. This story is all over the place🤣This is my SECOND STORY i've written. but it's okie just roll with it... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty Five
Part Twenty Six
Part Twenty Seven
Part Twenty Eight
Part Twenty Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty One
Part Thirty Two
Part Thirty Three
Part Thirty Four
Part Thirty Six
Part Thirty Seven
Part Thirty Eight
Part Thirty Nine
Part Forty
Part Forty One
Part Forty Two
Part Forty Three
Part Forty Four
Part Forty Five
Party Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Part Forty Eight
Part Forty Nine
Part Fifty

Part Thirty Five

7 1 1
By Lovelywriter07

(I re-edited this story. Also sorry that this story isn't the best. It's one of my first two😅I'm trying to improve on my other stories. So if you don't enjoy this one go check out another one of mine.~𝓐 🤍)

Jo's POV.

It's the next morning and I wake up before Stiles. I look at my phone and it's 8:30 we're late for school. I get up and grab a pillow and throw it at Stiles.

'Babe wake up we're late for school.'

He leans up a little and looks at me.

"Five more minutes."
'Babe get up.'

I jump on him.

"Okay I'm up."

He grabs me and turns me around onto my back and kisses me.

"Morning beautiful"
'Morning. Now get dressed.'

He gets off of me. I stand up.

"I will but first."

He grabs my hand and pulls me back onto the bed. I fall back. He kisses me again but this time more passionate.

"I love you."
'I love you.'
"Now I'll get dressed."

He smiles. I go to his closet and grab a pair of his sweats and just throw on one of my hoodie crop tops I had in my bag. It's clean.

Outfit

I grab my backpack and me and him run out the door. We get in his Jeep and head to school. We get into the parking lot and park. And go into school. The halls are empty. We walk to the office.

"Tardy?"
'Yeah sorry.'
"Josie principal Thomas would like to talk to you. Stiles here's a pass."

She hands him a pass. We walk away from the desk. He kisses my cheek.

"See you in class baby."
'See you'

He walks out. I knock on the principal's door.

"Come in"

I walk in.

'You wanted to talk to me sir?'
"Josie, yes. Come in sit."

I close the door and sit in front of his desk.

'Am I in trouble?'

He shakes his head no.

"No. I want to talk to you about graduation."
'I'm not graduating am I?'
"No you are. You just need to catch up on a few things. You're smart Josie, you have nine months to catch up on half of your junior and senior year. Can you do that?"

I shrug.

'I mean I guess I can yeah. And if I do, can I graduate with my friends?'

He smiles.

"Yes you can. I will call your teacher and tell him you were talking to me."

I smile.

'Thanks.'

I get up and walk out of the office. I go to class and open the door.

"Thanks for joining us Jo. Take your seat."

I go and sit by Stiles and Scott.

"So?"

Stiles asks.

'I have to catch up on shit from junior year and finish this year too. I have a lot to do for the next nine months if I wanna graduate with you guys.'
"We'll help."

I look at him.

'No offense Scottie but I'd rather do this on my own because you'll maybe mess me up.'
"Wow thanks for being honest."
"Are you three done talking?"

Everyone looks at us. My attention goes back to the teacher.

'Oh sorry.'

We shut up and pay attention. We go to the other classes and then lunch. We get our lunch and sit down.

"So babe what are you gonna do about Ward and Rafe?"
"Ward and Rafe?"

Scott asks.

'Yeah! My ex Topper called and said Ward is looking for me and he knows what I am. What we are. And Rafe told him not to touch me or he'll kill him. I doubt that's true because he shot me and tried to drown me.'
"Maybe he's trying to protect you."

Lydia says.

'But why?'
"Probably still in love with you."

Allison says. I look at Stiles and see he looks down and is either mad or upset.

'Allison.'
"Sorry"
'I don't feel the same way he does so it doesn't matter. I'm in love with Stiles.'

I grab his hand and smile. He looks up and smiles.

"Barf"

Jackson says. I fling some mashed potatoes at him.

'Shut up Jackson.'
"Hey you got it in my hair."

He starts to pick it out.
'Not sorry.'

I grin.

'Okay guys listen so like since Ward is coming looking for me you have to know what he looks like to I guess protect me.'

I show them all the picture.

'Glue it into your mind so yanno if ya see him, warn me by calling or just shoot me a text.'
"You got it."
'Good Liddie.'

I smile and lunch is over. I'm walking to my locker. Stiles comes and puts his arm around me.

"Hey baby momma."
'Hey baby daddy.'

W both smile and get to my locker I open it. He leans against the lockers.

"So I was thinking me, you date tonight."

I look at him while I'm putting somethings way.

'Oooo where we going?'
"Now that is a surprise."

He smiles. I grab some other books from my locker and look at him again.

'How should I dress?'
"Anything you like baby."
'Oooo okay my outfit is gonna blow your mind.'

I kiss him on the cheek and walk off. And head to my next class and sit next to Scott

'Hey can you give me a ride home?'
"Yeah sure."
'Also Scottie, can you find out where Stiles is taking me tonight?'

He looks at me.

"Sure but why?"
'You know he sucks at surprises.'
"And if it's good?"
'Then don't tell me. Just tell me how to dress.'

He raises his eyebrows.

"Jo I am not good at fashion, you should know that we've been best friends for years."
'I know. But just help me out.'
"Fine I will."

I smile and then pay attention to the teacher and then head to my other classes and hours later school ends and I ride with Scott. We go to the house and I run up to my room and close my door. He asked Stiles to come over. So I just sit in my bed and well Moody is laying in my bed too obviously we might take a nap we're very tired. But I hear someone come up the stairs. I get up and open my door a little and see Stiles go into Scotts room. I listen in.

"Hey what's up? I gotta get ready for a date with Jo."
"Where are you taking her?"
"One second Scott."

He turns his head towards my door. Oh shit.

"Princess I know you're listening."

God dammit. Of course he did.

"So how about you close your door and take your nap that you planned on taking because I know how you are after school."

I mean he isn't wrong. I do love naps after school.

'Fine I just wanna know what to wear.'

I say back. He walks up to my door and I open it more. He grabs my face.

"Your favorite dress."
'Oooo okie.'

He smiles and kisses my lips and then pulls away.

"Now go take you nap love."

I smile and close my door and jump into my bed and cuddle with Moody. I set an alarm for six. He didn't give me a specific time but I'll be ready whenever I want he can wait. I sit my phone down and fall asleep.

'Rafe come on.'

He walks down the stairs.

"I don't want to go."
'Come on we're gonna have a niece.'
"Big deal."

He rolls his eyes.

'What if we had a kid would you act the same?"

He walks up to me and grabs my waist pulling me close.

"No of course not because that would be our little girl who we raise together."

He kisses me and pulls back and twirls me.

"Let's go meet our niece and then let's think about having our own baby."

He smiles.

'I mean I'm ready, I am twenty two so I'm ready whenever you are handsome.'

He leads me to go get in his truck. We get into his truck. He starts it.

"Okay then we have sex tonight. More than once."
'How many rounds?'

I look at him. He smiles.

"Six."
'Rafe you can't handle six.'
"Okay bet."

I smile and we head to the hospital and go to the room that Sarah is in. We walk in. I see my sweet little niece.

'She's so precious.'
"Would you like to hold her?"
'Oh my god can I?'

I smile.

"Yeah!"

John B puts her in my arms. Rafe is beside me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"What's her name?"

Rafe asks holding her little hand.

"Josie."

Sarah smiles. John B goes over and holds her hand.

"After her aunt."
'Aww guys I love it.'

Tears feel my eyes. I look down at her.

'Hi Josie. I'm your auntie, we have the same name but you can call me Jo Jo.'

She shows a little grin and I smile.

"So when do you plan on having one?"

Sarah asks.

"Pretty soon."

Rafe looks up and smiles.

"You want a kid? Why?"
'John B!'
"I just want to have a family and raise it with my beautiful wife."

I smile and he kisses me.

"I'm so happy for you both."

Sarah says smiling.

'I am too. Who knew that I could be an actual human being again just with a little magic.'
"It's a miracle sis."
'It sure the hell is.'

I smile at everyone. We hang a little longer. And me and Rafe leave and go out to eat and then head back home. We get into the house. He picks me up and goes up the stairs and heads to our room and throws me on the bed. He takes his shirt off and kisses me.

"I'm gonna do so many dirty things to you tonight babygirl."

I jerk awake as soon as I hear my alarm go off. I sit up and just think about the dream I just had. I'm married to Rafe Cameron at twenty two years old and a human witch? This is not making any sense. What the hell is going on? Okay just erase that from your mind Jo. Okay done. I get up and walk over to my bathroom and do my biz and wash my hands and face. I head back to my room and do my makeup and hair. I put on my dress and take a picture of myself in my big mirror. I love it. I pet Moody and kiss his head and walk out. I see Scott in the hallway.

"Wow Jo. You look good."
'Thank you Scottie. Have you seen Stiles?'

I walk up to him.

"Not since earlier when he was here. He said he had to get ready."
'Thanks Scottie.'
"Hey um Jo. I know this may be bad to say but I miss you and me together."

I sigh and look at him.

'Scott I'm with Stiles.'

He scratches the back of his neck.

"I know and it's wrong to say because you're my best friends girl now and not mine. But I'm still in love with you Jo."
'Scott I'm sorry.'
"You aren't in love with me anymore?"

I take a deep breath.

'I didn't say that Scott. Of course I am in love with you still a part of me always will be. Because you were my first love. But we have to move on Scott. I'm with Stiles and I'm very happy with him. But that doesn't mean I'm not in love with you still but we can't be together.'

He nods.

"I know Jo. I know but there's just something in me that's saying I should kill Stiles to be with you."
'What?'

I lift my eyebrow.

"I'm not going to obviously I don't know what's going on."
'I don't know Scott. But I'm telling you don't touch a hair on Stiles.'

I point at him.

"I'm not Jo don't worry."
'Good.'

The doorbell rings.

'That's probably Stiles I should go.'
"Have fun."
'Will do.'

I run down the stairs. I open the door and there is Stiles just staring at me.

"God damn baby you look fine as hell."

He whistles.

Outfit

'Why thank you. Look at you though.'
"Me? You're the hot one. Now shall we go?"
'We shall.'

He takes my hand and we go to his Jeep. He opens my door and helps me in and closes it for me and gets in and starts to drive.

'So where are we going?'
"Now that is a surprise."

I look at him.

'Still? Like not even a hint?'
"Gonna leave you to be surprised baby."

He smiles.

'Ugh fineee'
"I promise you'll love it."
'I bet I will.'

I smile. We drive for a good grip.

'Baby how much farther is it?'
"We're almost there I promise."
'Okay'

We drive some more and then we stop.

"Stay for just a second I'll be back."

He gets out of the jeep and runs. I get on my phone and check my texts. I see a text from John B.

"hey sis. what you been up to?"

'Nothing much. On a date right now with Stiles.'

"Hey, be responsible."

'JB I'm 18 I'm not gonna be responsible you aren't either.'

"Shh don't call me out like that."

'Hahaha sorry. Hey, I'll try and come visit soon. Just have to catch up on school and graduate and then I'll visit.'

"I better get an invite to your graduation."

'Of course you will.'

I turn and see Stiles coming back.

'Gtg JB. Ttyl luv ya.'

I put my phone in my purse. He comes around and opens my door. He helps me out and closes my door and we walk. It's on a beach where we keep walking and then I stop when I see what he did.

What she sees

'Aww Stiles I love it.'

I say smiling at him.

"I love you"

He kisses me. We sit down and he grabs a bottle of vodka.

"It was not easy getting this."

I laugh and smile. We drink and cuddle and look out at the ocean. I close my eyes and think about what it would be like to have a kid with Stiles. He would be a great dad.

"What you thinking about gorgeous?"
'How great of a dad you would be.'

I smile. He smiles.

"Oh really?"
'Yes. Were you thinking of anything?'
"Yes how I'm gonna propose to you in the future."
'Oh really?'
"Yes baby really."

He kisses my head. And we look up at the stars and it's just so romantic. On the beach with candles, the ocean, and stars. This will forever be my favorite date ever. We stay there for hours and then we start to pack up and get into his jeep and drive back to the house.

'That was the best date.'
"it was because you were there."
'You're too sweet.'

He holds my hand and drives with one hand. We get back to the house and run up the stairs into my room. I close the door behind us and lock it. I push him on the bed and get on top of him and we start to make out. He pins me on my back. I take his shirt off and roll him over. He picks me up and puts me on the floor and takes off my dress and it leaves me in my bra and underwear. I unbutton his pants. He picks me up and puts me on the bed and takes his pants off and we start to make out and you already know where that leads to. We lay down and I look at him.

'I love you.'
"I love you more."

He kisses my head.

'Wanna take a shower?'
"That would be nice."

I jump up and grab his hand and we go into the bathroom and hop in the shower. We makeout, have shower sex and wash each other's bodies then get out. I get in my pjs and flop in my bed. He puts on his underwear and lays down beside me. I lay on his chest.

'I'm glad I'm here with you.'
"I'm glad I am too baby."

He kisses my head and holds me close. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

"Stiles has to die and you know why Josie."
'He doesn't deserve it. Kill me instead.'
"It has to be done. You can't die yet. Has to be him."

I gasp and jerk awake and look at Stiles beside me. He leans up.

"You okay baby?"
'Yeah just a bad dream.'
"Come here I'll keep you safe."

I lay back down on his chest. He holds me vlse and tight. Who wants to kill Stiles and why? I don't know what that little dream even was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 111 17
(Outerbanks fanfic)(SLOW UPDATES‼️) This is a second version of my baby sister book with jj but with John b and this one is gonna go off the outer ba...
1.5K 31 14
Charlotte Cameron had always had a normal life, well not so normal. You see she was a kook a very VERY rich kook. Her dad practically ran the island...
1.7K 59 8
On pause "What are you hiding something from me?" "You have no idea.." She was nothing but a poor girl from a dark background and a tendency to tak...
26.2K 311 81
Amelia Thornton was born into wealth, her childhood filled with all the luxuries money could buy. But when tragedy struck and her parents were involv...