Always- A Zelink fanfic

By goldenunicorn9

Link and Zelda, after 100 years, have defeated Calamity Ganon, and now they can finally reunite and start on... More

Chapter 1- Calamity defeated
Chapter 2: The Stable
Chapter 3: Journey to Kakariko
Chapter 4: Kakariko Village
Chapter 5: Impa
Chapter 6: The Memory
Chapter 7: To Hateno
Chapter 8: The Princess in the Yiga's Grasp
Chapter 9: The New Yiga Leader
Chapter 10: Hateno Village
Chapter 11: Purah
Chapter 12: Stars
Chapter 13: Thoughts
Chapter 14: You
Chapter 15: Unexpected
Chapter 15.5: Link and Zelda Art
Chapter 16?: The Unknown Discovery

Chapter 3.5: Checking in

243 4 6
By goldenunicorn9

For those who are reading this in a long time after this book may be finished, you can just skip this. If I haven't finished the book yet, you should keep reading.

Ok so I just wanna say hi. And also remind you that I have not given up on this story.

I've been procrastinating.

:(

I'm sorry.

Well anyways if you have any good Zelink fanart you've seen and want to show me, please do. Because I want to put Zelink fanart at the beginning of each chapter but...finding good art takes a little while, so it'd be great for you to show me some!!

:D

:)

...

:|

Anyways, um where was I? Ah, yes fanart. So if you can send message a link to me for some fanart (or you can just comment on this page) then I'll include it (if I like it, of course) in the heading of a new chapter! So, yeah. Chapter 4 should be coming December 11 or 12. Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 16.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
108K 856 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
219K 5.4K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
388K 18.6K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...