Unicorn🏳️‍⚧️!Drarry

By Alex_Disconnected

Unicorns Don't Talk! Hagrid had said.... UNLESS You where trans... Uh Oh for our 2 Closeted trans (FtM) chara... More

Hiii Everyonneee
warnings and Au!
Mourning Window
Hot Water, Apple scent, and a Binder
A.N
Author Q/A
'Small' Problem
Panicked Faces
Tears
Boa Constrictor Hugs
Red Eyes
Harry (The Epiloge)

Pieces Of Home

835 26 10
By Alex_Disconnected

Harry's POV:
I sit on a rock near Hagrid's hut. We had a extra long period with him.
The whole of the 8th grade Gryffindors and Slytherins are together. Mione and Ron where sitting near me. Mione on a rock and Ron on the ground infront of her. Hermione had kicked him off of the rock she was not sitting on. Well... Not rocks. Pieces of Hogwarts... A cold hard reminder of what happened. I didn't want to think about it. The fire. The flashes of light... Death... Hmm I look at Malfoy sitting her leaning against a tree... I'm not sure Death seems that bad at the moment. I snicker a bit at the dark thought in my head.

Hagrid suddenly burst from the forest with a leaf on hand. A shiny horse like creature behind him... A unicorn... Fuck.

141. Yes this is the WHOLE CHAPTER for right now XD
-Alex

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.8K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
7.3K 78 20
Features: Lemons Fluff Angst Request?: yes
138K 3.5K 82
This is a collection of short stories revolving around Peter Parker and Ned Leeds from the Marvel Universe. It will follow the life of Peterxned in a...
25.3K 2.9K 44
she is the one person who hasn't been very lucky when it comes to love matters. but suddenly all that changes when she finds herself pregnant with an...