Sam: Meeting The Avengers (Bo...

Bởi LotsLove2z

It's been months since Sam has seen Tony, so she should be thrilled that she finally sees Tony Stark at schoo... Xem Thêm

My Day at School
Paperwork
The Call
Grand Entrance
The Plan
I Have to do What?
Any Last Words
Barton Orders Pizza
Cat's Out of The Bag
Just Another Morning
A Hero?
Precautions
Late Night
Rookie
Hi, My Name is Clumsy
Undercover
The Leaning Tower of New York
The Voice to Bring the Avengers Down
Empathy
Primary Source
Cookies=Diabolical
Speak No Evil
Team Building
Date Disaster
Closer
Surprise!
Taken
Taken Part 2
A Proposal

Book 3

125 2 1
Bởi LotsLove2z

Sam Book 3 has been posted; it's called Sam: Imprisoned! This will probably be the last book of the series and I will be posting chapters every Tuesday and Friday (unless I decided to post a few extra chapters here and there). Feel free to comment and let me know what y'all think about the book and what you think might happen! I loved everyone's predictions in this book so I hope to see some in the third! Thank you for everyone's support. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for you guys! See you in the third book :) 

~~~~~ LL2z

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
26K 673 9
Star is only a child, and her entire life has been dictated by HYDRA, anything she did was what they wanted to do. She is confused and scared, but th...
333K 6.4K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
7.9K 276 33
Steve and Natasha have been dating for a year and are falling in love with each other. The world has finally given the two heros the happy ending the...