The Walking Dead: Missing

By _LunaMoon_

This is my first story :D All ideas originated by yours truly, most themes and characters from the makers of... More

The Run
Where We Were
Distraction
Wonderful Mayhem
The Last Goodbye
Supplies For All
Deathwish
Shadows
In The Back Of A Cop Car
Southern Glory
Into The Woods
Finding Hope
Off to See The Wizard
Little Warnings
Sweet Pea
The Misery of Life
Gotta Keep Going On
UPDATE!!!!!
Getting Back On Track Is All I Need
UPDATING THIS WEEKEND!
Hello, Old Friend.
Long Road Ahead
Tears Of Blood
So Long, and Goodnight
UPDATE!
Home Bound
Luck Runs Out
JUST A TALK!
Places to be, Faces to Fear.
Peaches
Escape
Step Up
Nothing To Hear
UPDATE
NEW PART SOON!!!
NEW BOOK!

Wake Me Up

193 11 14
By _LunaMoon_

-1 day later-

I was looking for what seemed like forever, but I didn't find Kenny or Aj.
I was left alone, again. Will I ever find them? Will I die trying? I have to many questions. But it just makes me even more sad that I can't answer them.

I had many fears, to many. I had fears of people dying, or leaving me. I had a fear of the monsters under my bed. Now I have a fear of the monsters walking around me.
I just wanted someone to wake me up when all of this ends. When everything goes back to normal. But then again, what is normal?

I can just sit for hours, like I'm doing now, I can just think.
Think about everything. My family, friends, and heck, I can think about myself.
Think about what I have become.

I've become.....

A monster.
•••
I kill, I steal, I run. Run away from the things that kill me the most. Run away from what is my life. It's reality.
•••
That very moment, thinking of what kills me, I hear a scream. The scream of a man, and the crying of a baby.
•••

"kenny?!?" I scream.
I run. Run. Run. Run.

I see Kenny, my vision blurry from running. But I see splotches of red.
Kenny was bit.
"Kenny.... No..." I say stuttering.
"Clem... Don't cry. I'll see you soon, you're strong Clem. You're awake and unafraid. You can beat this... Hell."

Those were his last words. I stare at him, I don't know how to feel. Should I cry? Should I run? I just don't know.
I fall to my knees, then I hear crying.
I totally forgot about Aj!
His little nose is cut, but other than that he's fine. I stare at him and say: "we're going to make it buddy, you and me."

My name is Clementine, and I'm NOT afraid to walk this world alone.

I go over to Kenny, looking at him makes me want to die, but I have Aj to protect, I have a whole world of tragic to change. I pull out my gun, the boom.
•THE END•
A/N- Well everyone, here it is! Do you guys want more? Leave me lots of comments! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
106K 16K 62
How Is it to have Found Love in Childhood Right ! A dream come true for many, Your soulmate is none other than your best friend from years Ever thoug...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...