Riverdale Oneshots

By Story_fanfics23

Riverdale one-shots, Including multiple ships and events that I would find cute happening. If you have any re... More

Sweet Pea x Betty
Toni x Betty
Toni x Redhead
Jughead x Betty x Archie
Betty x Jughead
Betty x Sweet Pea
Sweet Pea x Betty
Veronica x Betty
Reggie x Sweet Pea x Betty
Veronica x Archie
Betty x Reggie
Veronica x Jughead
Kevin x Fangs
Veronica x Archie
Betty (x Archie)
Betty x Sweet Pea
Betty x Reggie
Sweet Pea x Betty
Sweet Pea x Betty (Part 1)
Sweet Pea x Betty (Part 2)
Toni x Betty x Sweet Pea (Part 1)
Toni x Sweet Pea x Betty
Betty x Reggie
AN: Recommendations
Sweet Pea x Betty x Fangs

Sweet Pea x Fangs x Betty

443 3 1
By Story_fanfics23

Hi guys, sorry it has been a while. There is some sexual stuff in this chapter later on. I hope you guys enjoy. 

Sweet Pea's POV: 

I woke up with my princesses arms wrapped around my torso and looked towards my boyfriend who smiled at me. He had his arms wrapped around her delicate body. I slowly leant over and connected our hands. It was rare for him and I to be awake before her, we never really get moments to appreciate our baby girl sleeping in our arms. 

"How'd you sleep?" he said with his groggy morning voice. I lightly chuckled. 

"Good, how about you bub?" I whispered back making sure not to wake up the sleeping princess. 

"I slept okay, she kept tossing and turning in her sleep again." he whispered back with a sigh. I looked down the girl cuddling into me. It had always been this way, she would cuddle into my chest and want Fangs behind her; she said it was because i was too tall so she couldn't curl her legs to match mine. She also recently added that Fangs' chest was more muscular than mine and was uncomfortable, which made both of us chuckle. She's very particular. 

"Babe, you can always wake me up if she's keeping you up. We can chat, or wake her up and calm her down." I smiled at him rubbing my thumb over his hand. Betty has been struggling recently with her depression and it is affecting her sleep. Fangs is a really light sleeper so it keeps him up most of the night. He nodded at me looking at her with a sigh. 

Fangs had been my best friend since I was 5 years old, he went through everything with me. When we were ten, a blond girl caught both of our eyes. Fangs' had been head over heels for her for years, yet for some reason that girl was too blind to see it and he was too shy to do anything about it. Both Fangs and I are bisexual and had done some stuff together as we grew up. A year ago, Betty admitted to liking me, and well I liked both of them already, so her and I went on some dates and got together. We had been dating for 2 months when she admitted to liking Fangs but thought he had always been scared of her, so she never said anything. 1 month later we ended up in a relationship with the three of us. Now here we are practically living together. 

"I don't want her to think she is the reason we can't sleep. You know how she gets babe." He said looking at her. It is safe to say that Fangs is the comforter in the relationship and I'm the problem solver. Don't get me wrong, I'm soft for both of them, but i can be extremely protective and sometimes forget to console them first. 

"I'm sorry," I heard my princesses voice mumble as she hid her head into my chest. Fangs always worries that Betty prefers me over him, which I know is far from true. He thinks that she feels safer around me and is still more alert around Fangs, when in reality she is more scared to disappoint him because he can be sensitive and take the blame. I don't know how to explain it to anyone. The three of us are perfect fits. My role is the protector, i am what people like to call "the guy" or "the protector". Fangs is the softie, and Betty, well, she just wants to love everyone. She's our little princess. 

I could feel my bare chest becoming wet. I am not as good as Fangs at the emotional side. I looked at him in distress. 

"Baby, can you look at me?" Fangs whispered as he rubbed her shoulder. He let out a yawn which upset her even more. She shook her head. Fangs looked at me wanting me to do something. I am tough love. 

"Princess, turn around. We just want to talk to you babes." I whispered placing a kiss to her temple. She slowly peaked her head up, looking towards me for reinsurance. These are the moments where Fangs thinks she prefers me. He doesn't dare tell her that. I nod my head and kiss her on the head. 

"Hi baby," Fangs quietly said looking at her tear stained face. He opened his arms for her to cuddle further into. She stayed put. He looked at her with a pained look. 

"Hi bubba," she whispered back looking down. He was looking at me trying to figure out what to do. 

"Princess, I'm going to start making breakfast, okay?" I said as I began to sit up. She nodded her head and moved out of my arms. Fangs mouthed a 'thank you' in my direction as I smiled at him. I love them both equally and know that they love me and the other equally too. Both of them are so scared to hurt each other. 

Fangs' POV: 

I was staring at Betty wondering what I could do to make it better. She always wanted Sweet Pea with her. Now as much as I love that Giant, I wish she would spend time with me like she does him. He could use tough love, I never could. I am the softie that she will get anything from. Her and I could go shopping alone, because god knows Sweet Pea starts to complain after an hour. She always asks her friends to go, if Sweet Pea says no. 

"Baby, talk to me." I whispered because I knew my voice would break if I said it any louder. Sometimes I really questioned if she loved me, or if she allowed me to join the relationship for Sweet Pea. 

"I don't mean to keep you awake. I can sleep in the spare room, you and Sweets can share this one. I didn't know I was the reason you couldn't sleep at night. I was the reason you were so tired. I burden you." She said as she slowly looked at me, tears dripping from her eyes. 

"Baby, I know you're struggling. Do not beat yourself up because i'm awake and please don't move away from me because you are afraid to keep me awake. Sweets' snoring keeps me up too." I said with a small smile as I wiped her tears away. Betty slightly giggled and nodded. 

"I know you get stressed when you are tired though. I don't like seeing you stressed bubba." she said as she looked into my eyes with tears falling. She loves me. 

"Baby, I'm a stress head. I'm worried about you and us." I said being honest with her. 

"Why us? What's wrong between us?" She panicked looking frantically at me trying to understand what I had been saying. I noticed as the colour drained from her face and as her fingers began digging into her palms. I slowly took her hands in mine so she couldn't hurt herself. 

"Baby, Sweet Pea is always there. We never have alone time together like we do with Sweet pea, and you know I love that Giant Dumbo," I started. 

"I heard that!" Sweet Pea yelled up the stairs making both her and I chuckle. 

"but I also love you, I want to spend time with you. I'm not only in the relationship for him, Betts. I love shopping with you, unlike that grumpy boy," 

"I heard that too! Turning our girl against me much!" He once again yelled back. I love Sweet Pea and his efforts to keep it lighthearted. 

"Anyways, you can always ask me to go shopping with you. Just because Sweets says no, doesn't mean I will." I sigh looking down at her. She had a small thinking frown on her face. Sweet Pea and I deal with the serpents together and go out drinking together. Betts and Sweets fix do mechanic work together and live in the same house. They offered for me to move in with them, but i still do have to take care of my mum. 

"You and I have never spent alone time together," She said obviously thinking aloud. "Bubba, I'm so sorry I never realised that. You should have told me earlier, I would have done so much with you if I realised. I just kinda go through my day and don't always realise. I guess I am just used to Sweets being there, but I promise we will do more together. Just us two." She said with a smile as she moved herself into my arms. 

"Finally, I thought I was going to die if i didn't have you in my arms for any longer," I said as I began to tickle her. She squirmed and laughed. When I stopped she placed a kiss on my lips and cuddled back into me. 

"Sex without Sweets?" She whispered with a smirk. I chuckled and placed a kiss on her lips, which she suddenly deepened. Guess she was being serious. 

She rolled on top of me and began grinding against me to which I immediately grunted. She was kissing down my neck, leaving marks. I quickly stole her control and got on top of her placing kisses down her neck and opening the shirt she was wearing. I couldn't tell if it was Sweets' or mine. I traced her boob and let my hand wander over her clothed body as she let out soft moans. 

She suddenly got energy and flipped on to me, palming me through my pants. I moaned a bit too loud and she giggled her perfect giggle as she heard Sweet Pea. 

"What the Fuck am I missing out on up there?" He yelled as we heard him run up the stairs. He leant on the door way and looked at the scene. I'll admit I wasn't sure if Sweet Pea was going to get mad, we had never not started it when all of us were there. "Leaving me out much huh?" He questioned looking us up and down. Both of us were shirtless looking at him. 

Betty shrugged her shoulders and went back to kissing down my neck and chest. "Baby," I whispered as I saw Sweet Pea's eyes darken with lust. "He won't go easy on us if you don't stop." I whispered. She smiled and nodded, rolling off of me. It was safe to say Sweet Pea was the most dominant in bed, I could switch and Betty just listened and enjoyed. 

"Sorry daddy," she said as she looked up to him with a smirk. He quickly came to us and attached his lips to Betty's. 

-------------------------------------------

Betty's POV: 

We all lay breathlessly on our bed. I snuggled into Fangs as Sweet Pea cleaned himself up. Fangs was always the soft one after sex. "Go pee baby," He whispered. I nodded and got up, going into the bathroom where Sweet Pea was. I kissed Sweet Pea's shoulder and then went to the toilet. Sweet Pea mouthed 'I love you' through the mirror as he wet his hair. 

I followed Sweet Pea back to bed and got in the middle. I lay my head on Fangs' chest and told got Sweet Pea to wrap around me. I was home. I would be okay. 

My mum recently kicked me out because I did not accept her farm culture, and I lost 3 of my best friends to the farm. It hurt me, knowing I lost a lot, but these two boys were there through it all. My home is with Sweet Pea and Fangs. 

"You okay baby?" Sweets said as he kissed my crown. 

"Just thinking about how lucky I am with you two, and how much I love you guys. I'll be okay" I smiled at them, placing a delicate kiss on both their lips. 

"I love you too Betts," Sweet Pea said. 

"I love you the most though," Fangs said with a smirk. Dating your best friends is the best thing you could do. 

------------------------------------------

From then on, I would go on monthly shopping sprees with Fangs, the three of us would go on weekly dates and we would spend days upon nights together. We also agreed that when Fangs wasn't there I would sometimes sleep in the guest bedroom, but he didn't mind if I slept with Sweets. They saved me and I couldn't be happier with them.  

-------------

Feel free to leave suggestions! 

Much love

~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.1K 142
Just some Varchie One Shots
12.8K 147 94
Some of your favourite ships/characters (and some different ones) in cute little oneshots
3.7K 89 12
Oneshots of the Bugronica ship from Riverdale! CW: Mature Language, Sexual Situations, Mature Topics
471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)