Mafia's Love

By jimttaelatae

❝You're my arbitrary obsession.❞ Started: 28-11-2021 Ended: ???? More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

5

1.4K 111 12
By jimttaelatae

It was my last year of university. I gave up. Not my love. Instead the last bits of hope left in my heart. That he’ll love me. She graduated and left the university. Jimin used to visit her despite passing out before her. A true example of real lovers they were. Our bond might have perished. Even then she was caring for my well being amidst the shadows. “Y/N we have an important matter to discuss with you. Come downstairs.”

Sighing, I obeyed her command. What is this man doing here? There he sat opposite to my parents. Sipping on a cup of tea. “You’re getting married.” This was the least I had expected to hear. “Who’s the groom? Is he fine with me working after marriage?” Guess obtaining my love ain’t in my fate.

“It’s your childhood friend Namjoon. He would keep you away from his mafia activities. He's assured us on that part.” My heart skipped a beat. “What?” He smiled at me. “I would love to marry you Y/N, if only you're fine with me.” After a whole year he spoke to me. And that was to marry me. “I am ready.” Without thinking or pondering on his behavior change I agree. “Your marriage shall be held the month after you graduate.”

Shyly nodding my head, I usher upstairs. Hearing my parents' laughter. “Our daughter is such a shy girl.” Dad, you're mistaken. I’m a wholeass Namthighs enthusiast. The numerous unholy thoughts that had surfaced in my brain on the day he had kissed me. You wouldn’t wanna hear it.

Graduation came by and I was successfully felicitated as the valedictorian. Joon’s appearance at my house was no longer seen. After the marriage proposal. There was a week left for us to tie the knot. Negative notions had started surfacing my brain. Does he want to marry me genuinely? Love ain’t felt from his side. He’s probably fulfilling some responsibility my parents asked him to do.

On the day of our marriage, I appeared to be the most beautiful bride. He held me tenderly in his arms. Kissing my lips ever so gently. There were no further actions from him. We slept in the same room. As strangers though, “Y/N make sure to have your meal.” A simple sentence and a beam of satisfaction was seen on my face. “I will join you too.” We ate together, slept together. Two mere strangers residing in a house by the label of home it was.

Things changed, he finally confessed his love to me. And we gave ourselves to each other. Is this even the right term to use? Because the next morning when I woke up. He was wearing his shirt. “I’ve completed my mission. You were nothing but a task for me to integrate. Forget this ever happened. Keep your feelings to yourself.”

Shutting the door on my face he carelessly walked out of my life and this house. The following week wasn’t easy for me. I wasn’t in the right state of my mind. Hating myself for having allowed him to use me. Mafia’s aren’t good. I should have known that. He proved it to me. He was right, I’m not capable enough to join his gang.

I can never be ruthless and stoop so low to fake my love and use someone. I’m so stupid. Having had enough of myself and him I ran away. He had left me. In the middle of the night. Wherever my feet carried me. My condition wasn’t the best. Clothes disheveled and hairs scrunched off. Bathe? I took one daily. Scratching my skin. Crying my heart out. Trying to erase his touch. To every girl her dignity is what matters the most. He successfully ruined my self respect. In the name of my husband.

Jimin was driving his car, talking to his wife. “Jimin, can you slow down?” He quirked his brow. “Isn’t that Y/N?” Flashing his car lights in the mentioned direction. He gasped along with her. “Stop the car.” Parking it near the footpath both of them get out. “Y/N.”

She found me. I didn't know what to say though. Standing on my spot with my head hung low. “Y/N it’s me Ammu. Do you remember me and Jimin used to make you cringe?” If it was a year ago. I’d have probably laughed and hugged her. I am derelicted now. I had nothing to say. Jimin placed his coat over my shoulders. “You must be cold. How about you staying with us tonight?” 

Cold? No, I'm dead. Dead of any sorts of feelings. “What the fuck woman. Why were you walking barefoot? At this odd hour. They are bleeding.” Oh are they? Did I escape from that hell barefooted? “Save me,” clutching onto her dress I pleadingly stare into her eyes. Falling unconscious in her hold permitting my miseries to consume me.

-PRESENT-

“Bruh where are you lost?” She snapped her fingers in front of me. We were sitting at the dining table. Having breakfast. “Start eating. I might not be the best cook. Nevertheless this is cooked especially for you. With all the love that me and Jimin have for our little sister.” Her notation made me grin. These were the very same people I had lost due to my foolishness. Love isn’t limited to men and women.

Friendship like these deciphers them. Proudly enunciating: you need to love those who've stood by your side. When you had no one to see through your miseries. After that day. I was staying with them. They had apparently moved to a different city. This gave me a new opportunity to stay away from the devil. Working from home. Due to safety precautions. Chewing on the bread. I give her a thumbs up. It wasn’t anything special. But to me it surely was. Bread and jam. Typical Jimin’s wife thing.

“Oh My Fucking God, you should have applied for masterchef world. You’d win it easily. If not I’ll give you a trophy bashing up those judges for ignoring my wife's delicious cooking. Truth be told, you are more appetizing though.” Coughing at his shameless remark I chew on the bread. “Y’all are still the same. With additional summed up dirtiness. How haven't you had kids yet? By looking at your love. You should be having five kids at least by now.” She shrugged, sitting on his lap. He was blushing and hugging her.

“I’m a kid myself. He should take care of me. Jimin's my daddy. And I’m his baby girl.” Winking at him she sheaths her arms around his neck. Poor Jimin must be having a hard time with such a dominant wife. “Yes definitely. You’re equal to me handling 169 kids.” The laughter that I had held in was revealed. “You people have turned hilarious with the years that passed by.” Tears surfaced in the corner of my lids.

“Jimin, you think I’m troublesome?” Dramatic madam Ammu. “No baby, you’re not.” God I feel so single. I should have listened to them and dated Jung Hoseok. I’d end up happy in my marital life at least. “Jimin, she calls you daddy in bed I see.” Teasing them was my favorite task. I’m glad to return. “No she doesn’t.” Fiddling with his finger he continues eating his breakfast. “I prefer master. He’s a master material Y/N. Daddy kink is boring and outdated.”

Covering my mouth I chortle uncontrollably at her flagrant reply. “Don’t reveal our bed stories to her.” He pouts. “Tsk, she knows it better than us. Chill, it’s not like I’m giving out the details. Wait- do you want me to call you daddy?” Applying jam on bread. I was surely enjoying the couple bickering. “No! I didn’t intend to say that. Master suits you.” He pecked her cheeks.

Are they fucking kidding me? We are having sex and kinks talks on the breakfast table? “Y/N please forget you ever heard this conversation.” Jimin beseeched. “Yeah surely brother-in-law.” He was busy convincing his wife. After the short brawl they had.

-1:30 P.M.-

Walking in the corridors my ears perked at a muffled moan. “Jimin, what are you doing in this early afternoon? Y/N might hear us. That child is innocent.” Am I really innocent? “Weren’t you the one who was boasting earlier on how you were into calling me master? Shouldn’t she hear you moaning my name?”

Holy shit! He's a wild man. This is a privacy invasion. Regardless of that. I stood there eavesdropping on their conversation. “Can’t you control yourself till dawn?” Why do people desire railing at night? “No!” Man must be really horny. Chuckling, I scurry into my room.

-THE NEXT DAY–

I was hoping through the stairs to grab something to eat. Loud gunshots were heard. “Sir she’s here.” Entering the living room. My eyes land on him. Kim Namjoon. My biggest fear. “Hello there Y/N, you’ll have to come with me. If you don’t want your little lover here to die.” Lover? Jimin was held captive by two men, the side of his lips was bleeding. She was held at gunpoint.

“Stupid Namjoon. Why do you keep on hurting my man? How dare you falsely shame my husband? We have been married for the past three years. There ain’t no way he’d cheat on me. You have no right to question him. When you couldn’t love and respect your wife. Leave my husband the fuck alone. Or fight me 1 on a 1. Anyways, I gotta make it even for that football game you had sabotaged.”

From his expression I could confirm he was shocked. “Leave them alone.” My feet carried themselves ready to beat the shit out of him. However when he pointed his gun at me. I was paralysed. “You’re my property, my hostage. Should we go?” This was what I feared for. “Idiot leave that innocent girl alone. She has done nothing apart from loving you insanely. A heartless mafia like you won’t ever understand the value of selfless love.”

Thrashing in the bulky man’s hold she was kicking her legs in the air. Cursing at my so-called husband. “The choice is yours Y/N. Come with me or witness the death of this hyperactive blabbering lady and maybe her husband.” Rolling his eyes he sat on a chair. “What do you mean by maybe you asshole? I’ve dated him longer then you entering your stupid mafia business. Set me free. I’ll illustrate to you. What a real woman is.”

“Fine, I'm coming.” I could escape from his clutches anytime. To risk their lives for my freedom wasn’t what I desired. “A wise choice. Come on boys, our job here is done.” The last thing I saw was Jimin falling on the ground with her running to him. The same way she did in the football match. Joon destroyed everything. The exact way he did it in the past. The only difference was the impact he had in our lives was worse than the previous time. It was happening all over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 2K 20
❝Love? Nope! It's never ending abhorrence!❞ Started: 25-11-2021 Ended: 16-07-2022
14K 505 62
◖ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ◗   ʏ/ɴ, ᴄʜᴏɪ ʏ/ɴ - 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 - 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 ● ◖ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ◗   ᴛᴀᴇ...
328K 8.4K 18
❝princess, you're mine. you're my 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓎❞ taehyung said as he kissed her ⋆✧-- ✧ *⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧ * ⋆* ✧--⋆✧ ➜ mafia au ➜ older!taehyung x under...
112K 7.3K 88
𝐀 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚�...