Enough for You | YuChae

By TwicepinkitzIzone

Am I enough for you? More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80 ✨Special Chapter✨
New Book! - Make it Real

72

790 38 41
By TwicepinkitzIzone

The girls went back to school, its been a few days already since they attended and Yuna was in detention as said.

"But Aunt Jihyo, it's impossible for Yuna to get a bruise on her fists after punching Abby's stomach. Even if she punched me on the stomach it wouldn't bleed" Chaeryeong said

"Yeah Aunt Jihyo" Lia said

"Are you sure girls? I don't want to cause any misunderstanding here" Jihyo said

"Promise Aunt Jihyo, we're not-" Chaeryeong was suddenly cut off when the door swung open. Ryujin, Yujin and Yeji got in, along with Abby.

"Girls?" Jihyo was confused

"Found this thing under her uniform" Ryujin said and placed it on the table.

"A bulletproof vest?" Chaeryeong and Lia asked in unison

"Yeah, but its the hard one" Yujin said

Jihyo then looked at Abby with with anger.

"Girls, you all can leave, Abby, we need to talk" Jihyo said and the girls nodded. As the girls were about to leave, Chaeryeong glanced over to Abby. Abby smirked at her and gave her a glare. It frightened Chaeryeong so she quickly followed her unnies out of the office.

"Hope she gets suspended" Yujin said

"Nope, she should be expelled already" Ryujin said

"She can't be expelled yet. She only brought things that aren't allowed inside the school" Lia said and sighed.

The girls kept talking but they noticed Chaeryeong being so quiet and spacing off again.

"Is there something wrong with unnie?" Yujin asked

"We don't know, she starts to space off whenever Yuna's not around. She seems so distracted" Lia said

"Hey Ryeong" Ryujin called

"U-uh, yeah?" Chaeryeong asked and turned around to face them.

"Are you okay?" Yeji asked

"I-I'm fine. Don't worry about m-me" Chaeryeong stuttered. For sure there was something wrong. She was frightened at how Abby looked at her just a while ago.

"Do you want to go pick up Yuna? I'm sure she's done with detention" Lia suggested

"Yes please" Chaeryeong said and the girls nodded. They walked towards the detention class and waited for a while.

As soon as Yuna got out, Chaeryeong immediately hugged her.

"Oh unnie" Yuna said in surprise.

"What happened?" Yuna asked the older ones

"We don't know. She was spacing out a while ago and then she just said she wanted to see you" Ryujin said and Yuna nodded

"Is there something wrong bubba?" Yuna asked Chaeryeong softly.

Chaeryeong didn't say anything, she just hid her face on the crook of Yuna's neck. She felt safer that way.

"How about we all just go home. Maybe Chaer just needs some rest" Yeji suggested

"Sounds good enough" Ryujin said and they all went out of the school and go to their cars going back home.

Chaeryeong already told her mothers that she would be sleeping over at the Yoos since it was Yuna's birthday tomorrow. It was a school day though but still, she wanted to stay over at theirs so at least when she wakes up in the morning she's the first one to greet her giant baby.

Ryujin was the one who drove them to the house since Yuna didn't used her car that day.

Upon arriving, their parents weren't there yet so they just went up to their rooms to rest. Yuna and Chaeryeong were cuddling on the bed. Of course Chaeryeong was resting on top of Yuna once again.

"Did something happened bubba?" Yuna asked as she played with the older's red hair.

"When we were at the office, Yeji unnie and the others got Abby. Aunt Jihyo wanted to talk to her alone. I glanced over her and she was smirking at me and looking at me evily...." Chaeryeong trailed off. She then looked at Yuna with teary eyes.

"I'm scared Yuna, I'm scared of her" Chaeryeong said. She was for sure traumatized by Abby already. After the bullying and the thing that happened, she was so afraid of Abby.

Yuna was guilty, if only she wasn't friends with Abby before this wouldn't end up like this.

"You don't have to be scared unnie, I'm always here for you mhm?" Yuna said and wiped off the tear that trickled down to Chaeryeong's cheek.

"But w-what if she hurts me again Yuna? I don't want to get hurt by her anymore" Chaeryeong said as tears were now continuously flowing down to her cheek.

Yuna let out a sigh and brought the older to a tight hug. She caressed her back while she hugged her.

"I won't let that happen unnie. I promise, I'm always here for you okay?" Yuna said and kissed Chaeryeong's forehead.

Yuna felt her shirt getting wet and Chaeryeong gripping on the hem of it tightly. She wanted the older to feel calm and relaxed but it seemed like it would be hard since the older just kept on crying.

After a few while, Chaeryeong already fell into slumber. Although Chaeryeong stopped crying, it still bothered Yuna. What was Abby's plan again? why would she want to hurt Chaeryeong? out of everyone, why her?

The following day seemed better, it was Yuna's birthday and she was woken up when she felt the older peppering kisses on her face.

"Good morning bubba" Yuna said and chuckled

"Good morning, happy birthday baby~" Chaeryeong greeted and then gave Yuna a kiss on the cheek

"Thank you bubba" Yuna said and chuckled. She looked at the time and it was pretty early, 5:38 in the morning. 4 hours before school starts.

"You're up early" Yuna said to the older

"Hmm, I want to greet you first" Chaeryeong said and smiled

"Well, you're the first one already bubba" Yuna said and chuckled

Chaeryeong snuggled into Yuna's neck. Her breathing was calm and warm. She always wanted to be with Yuna.

"Why are you up early?" Yuna asked

"We'll be at school soon and I wanted to spend time with you alone" Chaeryeong said and pouted

"It's okay, we can spend our time later but we might be sleeping during class later" Yuna said

"I don't care if we sleep at class. I just want to spend time with you now, be the first one to be with you on your birthday" Chaeryeong said

"Even if its not my birthday, you'll always want to spend time with me" Yuna said and chuckled again

"I guess so" Chaeryeong said and a smile forming on her lips

"So what's my gift? you said you prepared something for me" Yuna said and sat up as she rested her back on the head board, bringing Chaeryeong with her. Now, Chaeryeong was sitting on Yuna's lap, facing her.

"I have one thing for you this morning but the others will be given to you later" Chaeryeong said and giggled

"Then what is-" Yuna was cut off when Chaeryeong claimed her lips. Chaeryeong slowly wrapped her arms around Yuna's neck, pulling her closer.

After that sweet kiss, they parted away and looked at each other lovingly.

"I love you baby, happy birthday" Chaeryeong said

"I love you too" Yuna said and smiled

After a few while, they decided to take a bath early since they wouldn't want to be late for school. After getting dressed, the both of them went downstairs, they were expecting for the others to be asleep but they were surprised by a loud noise.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNA!!!" they said

Yuna scanned around the living room and her grandparents were there. Unfortunately only Jeongyeon's parents were there because Nayeon's parents were abroad and can't go to Korea immediately

"Happy birthday sweetie" Nayeon said and gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek.

Jeongyeon was holding a beautiful cake, just for Yuna. The candles were lit and they were just waiting for Yuna to wish on it and blow it off.

"Make a wish Yuna-yah, then blow the candles" Jeongyeon said. Yuna gently removed her hand from Chaeryeong's to make a wish. After wishing, she blew the candles and then all of them clapped.

"You're finally 18, you get to drink wine later" Ryujin said and chuckled

"Yeah right" Yuna said and rolled her eyes

"Haelmoni, harabeoji~" Yuna cooed and then went towards her grandparents to give them a hug.

"We'll be cooking a delicious meal for you Yuna, would you like that?" Her grandfather asked

"Of course harabeoji" Yuna said and chuckled

"Oh, and who do we have here?" Her grandmother asked as she looked at Chaeryeong.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo" Chaeryeong said and bowed. By that time, Nayeon and Jeongyeon left Yuna and Chaeryeong with the grandparents. Ryujin and Yujin also went off to eat breakfast and get ready for school

"Haelmoni, harabeoji, this is Chaeryeong unnie. She's my girlfriend" Yuna said with a smile

"What a pretty girlfriend you have Yuna. Is she perhaps related to Yeongie? your childhood friend?" Her grandma asked

"Yes haelmoni, actually, she is Yeongie" Yuna said and giggled

"Really, nice to finally meet you dear" her grandma said and gave her a hug, her grandpa did as well

"We're so glad to meet you, whenever we call Yuna, she always mentions that her girlfriend is so beautiful and caring. I can see why Yuna really loves you" grandpa Yoo said which made both Yuna and Chaeryeong blush

"Ah eomma, appa, stop bothering the two. They need to get to school" Jeongyeon said

"Arasso, we're going to our rooms now" grandpa Yoo said

"Have fun in school you two, also see you later for Yuna's birthday party" grandma Yoo said

"I have a party?!" Yuna asked excitedly

"Ah eomma, you spoiled it" Jeongyeon said

"Pretend you didn't heard it Yuna-yah" grandma Yoo said and they all chuckled

"What party? what's that?" Yuna joked as she made her way to the dining room with Chaeryeong.

After eating breakfast they got their things and went off to school.

"Yuna, don't be too late okay?" Nayeon said

"Yes mom, I'll be home early. I promise" Yuna said and then she drove her and Chaeryeong to school.

"Are you excited to have your birthday baby?" Chaeryeong asked Yuna

"Of course I am, especially that haelmoni and harabeoji met you already. They like you as soon as they talked to you" Yuna said and chuckled

"I'm sure my grandparents would like you as well. They can't wait to go home to see you" Chaeryeong said and chuckled after.

Yuna then parked her car and then both of them got down. They held hands as they walked towards the campus.

"Yuna!!!" they heard. It was Yeji and Lia running towards them.

"Happy birthday Yuna!!" they said in unison and hugged the giant baby, which caused her and Chaeryeong to loosen their hold to each other.

"Thanks unnies" Yuna said and giggled. Yejisu then parted away from Yuna.

"You slept over at their place?" Lia asked Chaeryeong and Chaeryeong nodded

Suddenly the bell rang and it meant they had to go to classes.

"See you at lunch unnies" Yuna said and waved goodbye to them. She and Chaeryeong then went to class and sat beside each other as usual.

They just listened to the teacher and took down notes like they always do. Not minding the other students and just being in their own world. Yuri and Minju would sometimes look at them and laugh because all they did was flirt to each other.

After another two hours of classes, it was time for lunch or break time. Students went out quickly to get to the cafeteria and eat their lunch. Yuchae met up with Yejisu, Jinjoo and then Miyun and Ryujin.

"Happy birthday Yuna" Miyun greeted

"Thank you Miyun" Yuna said and chuckled

"Let's go have lunch now" Ryujin said and they all nodded

They quickly lined up and got their lunch. They all sat together in one table.

"Oh, Yeji unnie, Lia unnie, you guys are invited later. Well, it was supposed to be a surprise but haelmoni blew it. Come at the house tho" Ryujin said

"Sure will" Lia said

The girls didn't bother Yuna and Chaeryeong that much because they seemed to be in their own world

After eating their lunch. They had different classes to attend to.

"Baby, I'll go with Lia unnie now okay?" Chaeryeong said and Yuna pouted

"I'll see you later after class silly" Chaeryeong said

"Yuna, come on, we need to get going" Yujin and Ryujin said as they dragged their sister away.

"See you later unnie" Yuna said and pouted

"Of course" Chaeryeong said and giggled as she went off with Lia.

They both got into class and just listened to the teacher. After that it was some time of extra classes and detention which meant Yuna was going to detention in a while.

Chaeryeong and Lia were at the lockers. Of course Chaeryeong had to get something.

"Did you got Yuna a gift?" Lia asked

"Of course I did. She has been wanting that new PS5. I got her one of that and then something else" Chaeryeong said

"I'm sure she'll love it" Lia said

"I hope so. I had a little bit of hard time to find what to get her" Chaeryeong said

"Don't worry, I'm sure she'll love everything you give her" Lia said and Chaeryeong nodded

Chaeryeong was about to close her locker when someone else got to close it first.

"Hey! oh, Yuna" Chaeryeong muttered. Yuna had a small smirk on her face when she saw Chaeryeong blushing.

"Flirty girls" Lia said and chuckled

"Umm, is there something wrong?" Chaeryeong wondered

"I believe you forgot something bubba" Yuna said and chuckled

"What is it?" Chaeryeong asked

"Yeah what is it?" Ryujin asked Yujin who was standing beside her

"Shut up unnie, Yuna might hear you" Yujin said

"But-"

"They're having their moment Ryu, just keep quiet" Yeji said and Ryujin sighed in defeat

"Remember that you said you're only allowed to do it?" Yuna asked and raised a brow

"Oh..." Chaeryeong started to blush again

"So?" Yuna waited

"Are you sure Yuna? we're at school and-"
Chaeryeong suddenly got pulled by her hand and her face was inches away from Yuna's. Her breath hitched

"Yes, I'm sure of it unnie" Yuna said and a small playful smirk was on her lips again

"Umm..." Chaeryeong tried to avoid Yuna's eyes but then Yuna rolled her eyes and decided she'll do it instead.

She pulled the older closer to her and closed the gap between them. Chaeryeong's eyes widened but then she closed them when she felt Yuna's arms wrapping around her waist.

Lia, Miyun and Minju were squealing out of excitement while the other girls just chuckled.

Parting away, Chaeryeong was a whole blushing mess. The other student were looking at them which caused Chaeryeong to hug Yuna and hide her face on the crook of the taller girl's neck.

"Daring now are we Yuna?" Ryujin teased and Yuna just rolled her eyes

"Hey, you just turned 18, you can't be like that" Yeji said

"Well actually she can" Lia said and chuckled

"Done blushing now bubba?" Yuna teased. Chaeryeong then playfully slapped Yuna's arm and looked at her, stepping away from the hug.

"You can't just do that all of the sudden Yuna" Chaeryeong said

"Yeah but, I like it that way" Yuna said

"Anyways, I'll see you later after detention" Yuna said and winked at her girlfriend before going off.

"Gosh Chaer, you got one brave girlfriend" Lia said

"Yeah" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

The others went off to do something since Chaeryeong needed to get something from the faculty. Lia insisted in helping her but Chaeryeong said that she would be fine anyways.

Walking to the faculty room, she suddenly felt hands covering her eyes.

"Yuna, you got to get to detention now" Chaeryeong said and chuckled

"Oh, there's no detention for me today" she heard. Hearing that voice, she knew it wasn't Yuna.

"Y-yuna?" she tried to call

"I'm no Yuna" she heard, she was about to call for help but then her mouth got covered with a cloth. The next thing she knew was she passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 413 16
The title says it all, a book filled with Chaerji one-shots! !WARNING: Includes 🔞 content. A lot.
11.8K 929 27
[COMPLETED] "We'll meet again, on the first snow"
65.5K 2.7K 40
"ugh, I can't sleep" Ryujin said "I really do love her" Ended: June 23, 2021 Annyeong Midzys/readers... this is my first story i'm sorry if there are...
55.2K 2.2K 39
everyone's afraid when they get attached to someone they don't know if they have a chance with