Devil's Wife - Mafia Love Sto...

By bangtanforlife33

THIS IS THE STORY OF THE MAFIA AND HIS WIFE. " Please stop what did I ever do?" Y/n sobbed while trying her b... More

Marraige
+21 R*pe
conVERsaTION...
One wrOng wOrd...
18+ tOrtUrE
The past
RoBBery
Revealing The Truth....(21+)
lUsT (21+)
tHe tRutH~~ (21+)
sL*t (21+)
saVe HIM...
saVeD HIM...buT...(21+)
nOw he KnOws...
ReGReT....
LeT's GeT DiVorCed~
PaNick
cAre
dEaD...?
sIck
decIsIon
A neW begInnIng?....(1)
aNNouNcemeNt
A neW begInnIng?....(2)
hErsElf
HoPeLess
MeMory
A sTep foRward
fRiendShip
fRiendShip 2
A gOOd deCiSion
The misEry you crEatEd.
A ToxIc desIre
enCourageMent
Goal reGain
thE EncountEr.
miSSing
sElf rEscue...
thE dEath
foRgiVen
wElcomE homE
Life goes ON...happily.

21+ punishment

9.8K 278 23
By bangtanforlife33

Tae pulled her by her hair and dragged her outside to go to the red room. But his hyungs stopped him.
Jin: "KIM TAEHYUNG STOP IT.", he said walking towards taehyung. 
Tae: "Guards take care of them. Dont let them come to us. If you don't follow my order you know what I can do."
Guards: "Yes sir.", the guards said and bowed to taehyung before stopping Jin and Suga from going further. 

Jin: "Tae listen please leave her. She is innocent. Dont hurt her you will regret it. LET HER GO KIM TAEHYUNG.", he shouted while trying to go forward but the guards were stopping them.
Suga: "Tae you know her better than anyone. Dont do that. You are not that worse.", suga tried to convenience tae. But no... Tae didn't melt to those talks and dragged y/n to the room.

Jin: "Please let us go. She is not well. She doesn't deserve such a life.", he tried to plead with the guards.
Guard 1: "We can't allow you. I'm sorry.", one of the guards spoke up while looking down.
Suga: "Are you all even human beings? There an innocent soul is getting hurt and you are supporting that monster?"
Guard 2: "We badly want to stop Tae sir 'cause we do know how innocent Y/n mam is. But we treasure our lives more. There is a family waiting for us.", another guard spoke up. 

Guard3: "Yes sir hope you understand that. You know what will happen to us if we disobey Taehyung sir. We are sorry.", he said and bowed to them in guilty.
Jin: "URGH it's not your mistake to say sorry. I can understand your fear.", he said in frustration while pulling his hair to control himself.
Suga: " Hyung...Now, what shall we do?", he asked jin. 

Jin just felt helpless. He rubbed his temples.
Jin: *I again couldn't protect you. I'm sorry y/n forgive your helpless brother. But soon I will find a way out for you. I won't let you stay in this pain.*, he said to himself still frustrated.
Suga: "Hyung I have an idea but for that, we need to calm down and not raise our voices on tae."
Jin: "You expect me to be quiet after what he is doing?", he said gritting his teeth. 

Suga: "Yes cause until and unless you say it calm way tae won't listen. Maybe we can't save y/n now but we can do it in the future."
Jin: "What will we say? What if he won't listen?"
Suga: "I'm planning on sending Tae to Busan."

21+ WARNING.

MEANWHILE~

Tae dragged Y/n into the red room. Y/n eyes widened on seeing the room in front of her

Tae: Do you Like the room, baby girl.

Y/n: please tae don't do this.

Tae didn't listen to her and threw her on bed tying her arms with the cuffs.

She tried to fight back.

Y/n: tae plzz stop I beg u. I'm not recovered yet.

Tae: no mercy for u tonight.

Tae covered her eyes with a silk cloth while hovering above her and kissed her.

Y/n struggled to break the kiss but it only made him deepen the kiss claiming his dominance over her. He went down to her neck marking her mercilessly.

He tore open her dress revealing her chest which is covered with bruises of last night. But this devil didn't care about those and bit her skin removing the remaining clothes on her body

Y/n: ahhhhh stop it please stop.

When tae stopped she thought he heard her. But tae came back to show her stars.

Tae inserted a vibrator inside her makes her scream her lungs out. Tae kept it on a high level.

Y/n: a-ahh no take it off, please. I'm sorry.

She started apologizing for what she had never done.

Tae: good luck baby doll I will be back in sometime.

Y/n pov

It's been almost 15mins and tae didn't come yet. I feel weak. I wish I was dead but I can't do that. AAAA it h-hurts s-so bad I close my eyes taking deep breaths to calm myself.

But then I screamed as I felt a sudden pain.

I realized tht tae entered me along with the vibrator.

Author pov

Tae came back and pushed his member

into her forcefully without removing the vibrator.

Y/n: a-ahhhhh .

She cried as he pumped his member harder not letting her adjust.

Y/n: p-plzz I beg u to stop.

She said in pain. No, tht devil became deaf. Her body was shivering in pain.

He kept thrusting into her at a fast pace.

Tae: I will fuck you so hard tht you will never think of tht kai nor any guy.

He said while thrusting into her as fast as he could. Tears continuously flowed down her cheeks as she arched her back

It felt like he was tearing her apart

Tae: you belong to me and only me. understood?

He said removing her blindfold

Y/n just nodded in tears while closing her eyes in pain. But then tae fist her hair.

Tae: Open your eyes and use your mouth to answer.

y/n: y-yes

Tae: yes what?

Y/n: i-i belong t-to y-you

Tae: Good baby girl.

Tae felt her squeezing around his member.

Tae: you're at your climax. Let me give you some pleasure darling.

Tae fasten his thrust making y/n scream more.

Y/n: * I can't feel pleasure all I feel is pain and hurt*

Y/n: tae please stop...

She begged as she felt dizzy But then he didn't stop.

Y/n: Try to understand you will regret it.

She again blackout. In a few thrusts, he came and got off her looking at her unconscious body.

Tae: you're mine and always mine.

Tae uncuffed her hands, removed the vibrator, and took her to their room.

Tae laid her on the bed and cleaned her with a wet cloth.

Tae: why do u still look innocent to me...I don't care anything until you are with me. I don't even care if you slept with people nor about you stopping Jennie from marrying me. But all I care about is you being far away from kai. Even if I have to chain u to make you stay here I will do it.

Tae got to the bed beside her and drift to sleep.

Next morning.

Tae was working in his room as usual. Jin came into the room.

Tae: oh hyung what do u need.

Jin looked at y/n who was covered in a blanket and sighed controlling his anger to kill the younger.

Jin: You have a trip to Busan. Jimin needs you there.

Tae: ohh but why?

Jin: He is not so well so he needs someone there to run his business and you're the only one who learned the same thing as Jimin did. so yeah you need to go there we can manage here.

Tae: Okay Hyung.

Tae said in a sad tone as he is going to miss y/n

Jin: yes pack your bags... you have to leave in 3 hrs.

Tae: so soon Hyung?

Jin nodded coldly.

Tae: Okay I will be down in a while.

After some time y/n woke and saw tae packing.

Tae: oh you woke up baby. I am gng to busan for few days. Jin Hyung told Jimin needs me there.

Y/n got worried as to what's gonna happen to Tae. She know that now kai know tae is gng to busan.

Y/n: * I know he behaved like a heartless creature last night. But it was not his fault. Right now all I care about is his safety. I hope kai doesn't do anything to tae.*

Y/n: hmm be careful (she said in a shaking tone)

Tae came to her and kissed her on the lips.

Tae: I will.

Tae: let me give you a bath

Fear arose in y/n.The last night scene came into her mind. She started shivering in fear.

Tae pov

As I was about to pick her up I noticed her shivering. I realized tht she thought I was gonna hurt her. Guilty rush through my nerves.

Tae: I'm not going to hurt u y/n clam down, please

I then slowly took her to the bathroom and placed her in the tub. I started cleaning her body. It hurts when she teared up in the sensation of water contacting the bruises on her body She softly sob trying to hide her tears.

I pulled her into a hug as I teared up too. I rubbed my tears not willing to show her my weak side and cleaned her neat I then wrapped her in a towel and took her to the bedroom. I placed her on the bed and got some warm clothes to wear.

After dressing up I ordered some food for y/n and made her sit on my lap

Tae: take care of yourself okay?

Y/n nodded.

Tae: words baby

y/n: y-yes

Jin entered the room

Jin: Tae we need to leave

Tae: hmm.. bye baby.

He said and kissed her on the lips before leaving with Jin.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN TO Y/N OR TAE WHILE THEY ARE APART.

COMMENT DOWN BELOW FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6K 36
( Completedโœ“) ๐Š๐“๐‡ x ๐˜/๐ "๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜, ๐—œ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น...
600K 23K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...
48.2K 1.9K 52
summary :) in this fanfic, y/n a girl who is a hacker who works from her home every day and her only work is to hack somebody, somebody's location, a...
116K 3.4K 18
[ COMPLETED] KIM TAEHYUNG The biggest mafia of the Korea , whereas the Y/N simple girl was stuck with his abusive mafia husband...