Seashore ||Skephalo|| (Mermai...

Per Sunflower_Sadist

Zak Ahmed, a merfolk, whom strives to see the outside world beyond his kingdom meets a human, Darryl Novescho... Més

🌊Origin🌊
Barrier
⚓Captain Care⚓
Beyond those walls
☕Tea☕
"Father"
Friends?
Castle Adventure
"Tommy!"
All Aboard!
💙The Love Boat❤️
A/N Charater Designs
400 Years ago
⚓️Ship Wrecked🏝
A/N Gg Techno
Comic :D
Unfinished continuations

"Sneaky" Escape!

421 12 78
Per Sunflower_Sadist

(Drew this and it basically sums up the whole chapter)⬆️

. . .

"Your diamond awaits you."

A once beautiful and elegant stone door has been left, unopened by anyone in centuries, covered in seaweed, algae, and inferior organisms has been opened, at last, revealing a shiny white centered crystal with five smaller crystals around it.

"Uhm...Aren't you coming with me?" George asked nervously.

"No of course not, I never said I would help you." Sam said.
"I only agreed to help you open the door."

"This is for your brother!" George shouted.

"Clearly you know nothing about diamonds." Sam said, softly chuckling afterwards.
"He'll be fine, I'm sure a stab or bite wound from a siren wouldn't do much." Sam said
"Maybe if he were impaled that'll definitely do damage, but that's highly unlikely."

"Can you at the very least tell me how it works?"George asked

"I'm sorry but I cannot assist you much, however I do remember that the diamonds will start flashing once you've done something...good I suppose." Sam said.

"A puzzle? My favorite." George grumbled, sarcastically.
"Then it must be some type of code."

"I'd assume so." Sam said.
"I must take my leave before servants find out my sudden absence." Sam said.

"Of course." George said
"Also as soon as this barrier open I'd like you to release the half green and half orange tailed boy from the prison cells.

"I'll notify the guards." Sam said.
"Do get Zak home quickly, wouldn't want mother to be deranged without her perfect masterpiece."

"Are you jealous?" George asked out of curiosity.

"No not at all." Sam said
"I may be the elder sibling (I think) but he is more capable than I'll ever be since birth, I am measly just a amethyst, a quartz, I'll never compare to a diamond." Sam said.

"Damn that's rough." George thought.

"Just get Zak home safely with very minimal injuries please." Sam said

"I will." George said.

"Thank you." Sam said as she took her leave

"Wish she gave me more clues..." George mumbled as he saw the all magnificent blue crystals.
"Hopefully it isn't operated to be alarmed if I get the wrong combination." George thought as he swam into the room.

🐜❄️🐱

"My Queen, the guards are searching for him, they will bring him back."

"I know he'll come back." The Queen said sitting on her throne
"He doesn't have a choice, but it won't be king until he breaks."

"You don't mean..."

"I do. Without my help, Zak's emotions will be too much for him. There's a downside about being a diamond." Zak's mother said
"The curse placed upon 400 years ago..."

"To be exacted its was 414 years ago-"

"Shut up, anyways I may have a idea where Zak may be." Zak's Mother said which caught Morganite's attention.
"I hate to say this but, he may be in The Blue."

"The Blue?!" Morganite shrieks.
"That place is basically a graveyard for all aquatic life forms!"

"Not all aquatic lifeforms..." The Queen said.

"Crabs?"

"LET ME FINISH," She said before face palming and sighing
"Us merfolk can only stay out of water for about week, two weeks at most, however sirens can be out of water for almost an entire year." Zak's mother explained
"And yes also crabs but only for about 1-2 days"

"I see...but what does this have to with the Prince?" Morganite asked

"Sirens discovered how to make their own blood into a concoction that allows them to survive out of water for years on end." Zak's Mother explained.
"The attack of the sirens and the disappearing of Zak was on the same day...Oh dear, if Zak somehow found the concoction...then he may be living among the humans."

"Humans? Haven't heard about them since I was a guppy, but isn't that just fiction." Morganite asked.

"I wish, its both My king and the king from many decades ago have perished." Zak's mother said.
"I'm afraid...it might lead into his own death and this kingdom wouldn't be able to advance." The Queen said sadly.
"Or perhaps...won't function as well as I hope."

"The Prince is strong, though I think you already know that." Morganite said making the Queen chuckle.

"Strong? Physically, not at all, but he does carry...some unique strengths, just not enough to be a suitable Prince or better yet a merfolk." The Queen said.

"Besides he must marry soon, he'll need to be a suitable husband for his queen." Morganite said.

"I swear if that boy suddenly falls in love I'll-" The Queen's thoughts were quickly interrupted by a panicked guard

"My Queen! Two prisoners escaped!" The guard screamed.

"How unfortunate, catch them and once you do behead them." The Queen ordered
"I'm simply not in the mood for such a predicament."

"The problem is, my Queen," She raised her brow. "..there is a...excuse my foul language, but there's a f^cking masked lunatic child that is somehow defeating a batch of armed guards with rocks and we can't seem to stop him!" The guard explained.

"Masked lunatic child?" Morganite mumbled
"Don't tell me it's that inferior servant!" She thought in both worry and anger

"He's holding us back, he's protecting the prisoners and helping them escape." The guard said

"Is the Masked Rock Child Lunatic also a prisoner?" The queen asked.

"We don't know, it just seemed like he broke in." The guard said.

"I see...your free to leave, do please catch them and once you do report back to me."

"Yes my queen, we shall not fail you." The guard said taking his leave.

"Morganite, my second- well fourth in command," Zak's mother corrected
"Did you happen to be a part with this situation?"

"My Queen, I cannot lie to you, so I will do my best to give you my story in full detail." Morganite said bowing down in front of her.
"There was a boy wearing rare goggles,with high class I may add, his name was Gogy, he claimed that he saw a criminal doing suspicious activity near the castle." Morganite told, lifting her head.
"The 'Masked child lunatic' may be referring to the rather poor and filthy boy wearing trash all over, whom I assumed to be his servant. Before this fiasco, I heard you talking with the princess that you will see a man with high class to come into the castle, I assumed that was him, you were at your garden at this time so I didn't ask, knowing you hate to be bothered in there."

"Do you know where that Gogy boy is?" The queen asked

"I showed him the path of your throne but he completely went the other way going to the princesse's room." Morganite said

"First, ask my daughter if she seen him, then alert guards to look for him and catch him, tell him it's a direct order by me. No criminal is leaving this castle, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes my Queen."

💦🍑🐱

"Can you even stand your own in a fight?" Harvey said swimming along side Minx

"Of course I can, what do you take me for?" Minx asks

"A psychopath."

"HEY!"

"I'm actually glad you can fight because I need you to defend me." Harvey said
"I have no...recent fighting experience but, I am very lucky."

"How is luck going to do any good when we're surrounded."

"Don't say that you'll jinx it." Harvey said.
"Anyways, a guard named Vincent is around the barrier somewhere, he'll help us get out of here."

"Great, also he's doing a surprisingly good job holding them back." Minx said, mentioning at Mega.

"He may be child, but he's strong as hell, stronger than a fully grown adult." Harvey said
(Idk Mega's actual age so I just imagined him as some scrawny middle schooler that is very strong, just because.)

"I should really give the kid a knife, I'll be more useful than some pebbles." Minx said to herself.

"He'll be fine with throwing rocks at an unnatural speed, especially when it can cause a serious concussion if it were a head shot." Harvey said.

"It still could be useful-"

"AHH MY FIN!! MY FAVORITE FIN" A guard shouted in the distance.

"Never mind, he'll be just fine." Minx said

The ocean floor started to suddenly started to rumble, the barrier walls suddenly weakened. The barrier was now becoming defective.

"The hell was that?" Minx asked.

"I think George did it." Harvey said

"Did what?" Minx asked

"Weakened the barrier." Harvey said.

"Really? So then this might be the perfect time to escape." Minx said

"Could be, but we have to wait for Mega and George. They will most likely get killed if we leave them behind." Harvey said

"Why do you want to leave the kingdom anyways?" Minx asked

"We'll tell you once we get out." Harvey said

"We'll? Oh right." Minx said

💎⛏🪨

"Mother is something wrong?" Sam asked walking into her thrown room

"Yes, in fact, the barrier is suddenly weakened again." The queen said.
"I wanted you here to answer this, do you happen to be apart of this predicament?"

"No...mother." Sam lied
"I would never do something so atrocious."

"Really?" The queen asked putting one eyebrow up.

"Yes, I'm sure." Sam said

"Very well." The queen said
"But I'm sure you've seen a boy with glasses around have you?"

"...No...I haven't seen a merfolk like that around recently." Sam said

"Then whats with the commotion down there?" The queen asked

"Down where-"

"SOMEBODY CATCH HIM- OW!"

"That commotion." The queen said
"There's another merfolk here causing havoc by throwing some measly pebbles."

"Why hasn't he been caught yet?" Sam asked

"The boy is extremely agile and strong merely just for a child." The queen said
"He's been able to hold back more than half of the guards."

"Strong kid." Sam thought
"Too strong, it's worrying."

"However, that isn't my main worry, my main worry is the barrier, I need you to help me to stabilize it. We will meet in 10 minutes, do get your amour ready." The queen said

"Yes mother." Sam said as he bowed down.
"George you better hurry up. I can't keep your cover for long."

. . .

"I think I almost have it." George thought aloud looking at the puzzle before him.
"I just need to connect the diamonds that flashes with their colour in order, the problem being... I cannot f^cking see colour."
"I can only really distinguish blue, purple and red is a bit easier, orange is somewhere, but it's a gamble with green and yellow." George analyzed
"Luckily, I have many attempts, though I may not have enough time."

"Though this may take a while.."

. . .

"We've arrived." The Queen said, examining the door
"This door...seems like it's been open, not too long ago as well."

"Really? I think it looks the same." Sam said

"The door may be, but I've been here plenty of times" The Queen said
"There was five rocks that were on the side of the door, now theres four."

"Why would she remember that?"
"I must have taken one." Sam said

"I would've known." The Queen said

"Damn."
"Well I-"

"No need to explain yourself, it's clear your hiding something." The Queen said
"And I will find out what that something is."

"Dammit! I need to find a way to hold her back..." Sam thought.
"Wait Mother, is that how you found my hair clip?"

"Obviously, you see, I have very good memory." The Queen said

"Yes, keep flattering her."
"That's actually really impressive! Could you teach me one day?"

"I planning to teach Zak first..."

"Obviously."

"But after we find him, I'll make arrangements."

"I thank you graciously, Mother. I'll always take the opportunity to learn from you." Sam partly lied.

"DAMN IT!" Someone, with a deafening pitch, yelled

"George you idiot!"

"Such foul language, wouldn't you agree?" The Queen asked

"Um-"

"But whats even more disappointing is that my own daughter, would try to keep me away from an obvious threat." The queen said
"I can't say I'm not impressed though, using my own tricks against me."

"Mother I-"

"No need to explain yourself, I've heard enough. Call the guards."

"But Mother-"

"Now."

"...Yes Mother."

👑
😨⛏🐷

"Why must this be a colour puzzle." George grumbled
"Green is darker right?" George said holding the yellow and green orb.
"Maybe...green goes here, and uhm yellow is here!" George guessed, surprisingly placing the crystal on their rightful pedestal.

Suddenly the ground shook, revealing a crystal, devoted of any clear color, in the middle of the arranged of crystals. The crystal would be hard to miss if the light of the jellyfish wasn't present.

"This is..."

"You! Pretty Face! Stand where you are!" A guard yelled which caught George off guard.

"Stand...whats stand? You mean stay." George said questionably, ignoring the name he's been called.

"Oh sorry, I tend to say words incorrectly." The guard said sheepishly.

"Oh its okay."

". . ."

"I'm supposed to put you jail now."

"I see..."

". . ."

"Hey is that your b!tchy second grade teacher?"

"Where-"

"DISTRACTION!" George yelled throwing a rock at the guard's head stealing the diamond.

"Ow- Catch him! He can't run far!" The guard said ordering their troop.

"How did they find me so quick?" George thought aloud
"I'm not even that loud. I mean I woke up half if the kingdom once so.."

"ITS SIR GOGY CATCH HIM!"

"I've forgotten about that name..."

. . .

"George have you ever looked in a mirror?" Zak asked munching on some sea grapes.

"Wha- are you calling me ugly?!" George shouted in shock.

"Hm? Oh no! That must've came out wrong." Zak said sheepishly.
"I meant that you just look pretty, I mean, haven't you noticed people randomly crowding around you."

"I thought that was because that I hang out with you." George said

"Not everyone knows that, not even my mother." Zak said.

"Doesn't she have eyes practically everywhere? Surely she's seen me before." George said

"The thing is that you grew up in the slums, I've noticed that she doesn't really pay attention there, though I'm not completely sure, I'll need someone to confirm." Zak said

"Now that you mention it, people always did look at me, wether it was from a distance or up close, someone was always staring at me." George said
"I honestly didn't really care, it never even bothered me."

"People always look away from me, probably because I always have at least three guards by my side." Zak said

"Three guards? Then if they're not here..."

"That's right! I snuck out!" Zak said mischievously

"Zak!" George said dragging out the 'A'
"You know you can't sneak out, especially not at this hour, your mother will worry." George reasoned

"She worries all the time! She should reeeaaally loosen up a bit." Zak said
"I'm not only 17, very close to 18, but a diamond too! Its just like she always says 'A diamond doesn't break.'

"I just don't want you to get yourself in more trouble." George said
"Just like that time you nearly cracked the ocean floor with merely your voice."

"I was simply excited because I got a book I really really wanted." Zak said
"I'm justified in this."

"You read?" George asked surprised

"Of course I read, i may look dense and stupid on the outside, but i'm extremely intelligent on the inside." Zak said putting his hand in a 'L' motion on his chin

"Whats 1+1?" George asked

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 14." Zak answered

"Of course it is." George grumbled making Zak laugh.

"You look so pissed right now!" Zak laughed

"Quite before I punch you in your derpy face!" George threatened

"Wha?? Y'know i think thats assault!" Zak said

"Don't care." George said as he flicked Zak's forehead

"Owie! What was that for?" Zak asked in a whiney voice.

"What do you think, genius?" George said

"You're so mean!"

"Thanks"

". . ."

"Zak, why did you come see me today?" George suddenly asked

"Why? Well we're friends are we not?" Zak said
"I'll disobey my mother any day just to see you, George."

"Really?"

"Really."

. . .

"And I'll be willing to search far and wide for you, Zak." George thought
"I'll use my pretty privilege against them. It worked most times in the past, hopefully it helps me now!"

"Wait stop!" George turned around towards the guards, showing his overwhelming beauty.

Unexpectedly the guards stopped in their tracks.

"Uhm...you see.." George mumbled
"Doesn't it seems like a huge disadvantage to go after someone like me?" George said, fluttering his eyes

"What ever do you mean, Sir Gogy?" A guard #1 said, with the upmost distaste in their voice.

"Wouldn't your Prince be upset that you executed, one of his dearest, not to mention, prettiest friend." George said faking a sad voice and flipping his hair.

"I mean he does have a point..." A guard #2 mumbled.

"A point in what?!" Guard #1 shouted
"That he's pretty?!"

"Yes! Exactly that!" Guard #2 exclaimed.

"Where exactly does your loyalty lie?" Guard #1 asked

"Forgive me for saying this about the prince, but I've been with the Queen side for roughly over a year and seen how...worked up, the prince can get. However in these few months he calmed down, simply because of his beauty!" Guard #2 said point to George.

". . ."

"Holy crap they're dumb!" George thought

"Are you...are you high?! How much blue lotuses did you have to get such a ridiculous assumption!" Guard #1 said in disbelief of the obscene subordinate in front of them.

"None! I'm saying the probable truth!" Guard #2 exclaimed.

"You're spewing out nonsense!" Guard #1 said
"No matter, guards, take him!" They ordered

None of the guards moved to George, in fact, they pointed their weapons towards guard #1

"What the- what are you all doing?! Have you all gone mad? I'm not the enemy! He is!" Pointing to George

They still didn't move towards George

"He's too pretty to die!" A guard shouted in the crowd

"Yeah! Just look at his eyes!"

"You can't see them." George thought pushing up his goggles.

"He has the face of a 24 year old man!"

"Because I am?! Wait, how did they even—"

"You— you fools! Don't you understand your helping the enemy!" Guard #1 shouted

"If you really think about it," George started. "Isn't the Queen your enemy here?"

"He's making total sense right now!" A guard in the crowd shouted

"I don't even know what im trying to say but I'm convincing them for something." George thought
"This may actually go smoothly."

"What are you all doing?" A very sharp voice spoke with a cowered shadow behind it.

"F^cking hell."

"My Queen!" Guard #1 spoke hastily, downing down.
"Please forgive me for the insubordination, I will make sure that—"

"Oh my! What a mess! And I thought I could trust you enough to keep these lowly guards in check." The Queen said

"I can but—"

"Clearly not. They've all gone against you! Such a shame." The Queen faked a said tone
"No matter, I'll get this cleaned up," She looked down at George. "After we get rid of that pest."

"Wha—"

"Mom! Wait! Surely theres something we could do that doesn't involve execution—" Sam shouted as she was cut off

"Darling, the adult is speaking." The Queen said
"I simply do not have time for your pointless blabbering."

"But Mom listen—"

"Was I not clear enough? I'm tried of chastising you, I already have enough from Zak, but you?" The Queen looked at her.
"I would never expect something of this dire from you."

". . ."

"But not to worry, since you clearly failed me, I'm sure Zak won't do the same."

This made George furious.

"Aren't you worried about Zak?" George blurted out

"Zak is strong." Zak's mother said sternly
"He's a diamond, I can assure you that's he's fine, he will become be king and that's final."

"You do realize that your his mother, don't you?" George asked her, his anger building up.

"Yes, what made you think I forgotten?" The Queen asked.

"You're his f^cking mother! The only parental figure in his life! Why would you not give a sh!t if your own blood suddenly disappears?!" George shouted
"You shouldn't be so calm about this you, should be worried for him and his well being!"

"Like I said before, he's a diamond, the strongest of our kind." The Queen repeated
"He's fine, just-"

"Can you quit it with the 'He's a diamond' talk." George yelled
"Diamond or not, he could still be in danger. According to your guards progress he's clearly not in this kingdom anymore, so why can't you just open the barrier so your guards can find him?"

"It's extremely dangerous out there, even the hunters and some guards struggle to survive."

"And you think Zak, whom has no with no fighting experience, dependent on others, and a diAmOnD would?" George said, making the Queen eyes widened.
"He probably got mulled by sirens while you sit here and do nothing!"

"Zak isn't dead!" The Queen screamed
"He's strong, he will become king, and he's a diamond, he's capable to take care of himself."

"Right." George grumbled
"It was nice to have this conversation with you, but I'll will be leaving now."

"You can't-"

"Since you clearly don't want to, I'll be saving Zak myself." George said swimming past her
"Maybe you'll value, not only Zak, but Sam as well more as your children, than a future king and someone defective." George said about to leave the cave but he suddenly remembered.

"Although it would be almost impossible to try to break the barrier you must have the same blood as a member of the royal family to do so."

"Sam, if you could help me open the barrier." George said turning to her

"Mother..?" Sam said, as she looked up at her, seeing rage in her eyes.

The Queen stayed silent.

"Alright.." She swam over to George and took the crystal.

Sam looked at her mother again, then turned back to the crystal.

"Barrier of Adriatic

Your presence have became problematic

Fall from grace

You unruly disgrace!"

The ocean floor shook once again, the barrier slowly deteriorating from its sides.

"George hurry and use the trident before the barrier closes back up!" Sam shouted through all the commotion.
George simply just nodded, turning back.

"Oh and George... promise you'll bring him home."

". . ."

"I promise." He swam away.

The queen started to shake uncontrollably of anger.

"I knew those friends of his...were such nuisances.."

🧟🐷👶

Blood of fallen guards was everywhere, and amongst scene was a bloody merfolk holding a rock.

"I'm messing up my clothes..." Mega thought as he looked at the specks of blood on him.

What he meant by clothes, was random bandages on his torso and a ripped up cloth as a mask.

"You..." One of the remaining guards said
"You killed them!"

Mega looked at the guards on the floor. Clearly, seeing they're chests going up and down, indicating that they are still alive, maybe past out from blood loss or the impact of the rock. Then he nodded his head 'no'

"Speak...why won't you speak?!" The guard shouted angrily
"Do you think we are unworthy of your voice?!"

Mega shrugged.

"You...you won't get away with this!" The guard shouted as points his spear at Mega

Soon as then the ground started to shake.

"Wha— is this your doing?" The guard asked warily

Mega nodded his head 'no'

"Impossible theres no way that—"

"Mega! I got the barrier open but hurry!" George said taking off all of the uncomfortable amour on his body.

"No! As order of the Queen I cannot let transgressors leave my sight—" The guard was cut off by a projectile hitting directly at their head.

"...They aren't dead..are they?" George asked

Mega just shrugged.

"Let's meet up with Harvey and Vincent, I wouldn't like to be trapped here..."

.
.
.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?"

Both, Vincent and Minx shouted in union, but one is more in shock, while the other was amazed.

"Holy sh!t I can't believe you did that." Minx said, with stars in her eyes
"Maybe you got balls in you after all."

"..Who are you..?" George asked confused

"Minx, anyways what the hell have this child been eating?!" She pointed at Mega
"To take down a whole army himself is impressive."

Mega shrugged.

"Oh and I always had balls." George scoffed at Minx
"I just don't show them."

"I don't think we can go back after that..." Vincent said warily

"Course we can't, he cursed out the Queen." Minx said
"At least we can't go back without your precious prince anyways"

"Oh! About that, does anyone even have some sort of lead?" Harvey said

". . ."

"Anyone?"

Mega raised is hand

"Alright lets hear it! Well... show it?" Harvey said

Mega simply just pointed up.

"Up? What do you mean?" Harvey asked

"Don't tell me..." George started, as he seemed to get Mega's message

...he's in...

The blue?!

🔪🌻🔪

BRO I LITERALLY FORGOT THE PLOT OF MY OWN STORY 😭

I had to read past chapters to make sure i was right in all this.

Sorry it took a long time. I started to feel self conscious in my interests, a big one being Dsmp. Other people around me didn't like it so i pretend I didn't like it either, which obviously didn't work because I decided to work on this again (majority of my friends think i hate dsmp rn 🫢)

Also anyone wanna tell me some major events that happened in Dsmp lore after Slimcile and Ranboo died that would be appreciated 🥰🤪
(Too lazy to find out what happens in YouTube and twitch)

Btw.. i am NOT okay. I am in just so much pain after reading chapter 101 of Bungo stray dogs (chapter 87 made me cry aswell 😭) and Kings tide in The owl house. No major spoilers other than that im extremely sad

Anyways have a good day 😭🥰

Words: 4408

(SPOILERS)
Things I drew right after Kings Tide and Chapter 101 came out tho
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

REALLY MAKING SURE YOU DONT SPOIL YOURSELF, LEAVE NOW IF YOU DONT WANANA

Really making sure you don't want to be spoiled 🥰
But heres my art

Will take every opportunity to not draw hands 😌
Collectors proportions looks weird but its fine because they/he aren't even human

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

460 26 13
"..just for the summer?" his cold voice hit me harder than the salty June air that was only smelled down by the marina. Nothing could've prepared me...
48.8K 3.1K 11
skephalo art school au in which darryl has synesthesia ! (featuring many semi-philosophical metaphors for the stars) word count: 11.5k there was a bo...
67.1K 3.1K 30
[Completed-7/1/20] ~One day Skeppy(Zak) dreams of being a dog. Okay, so what? But then the next night and nights after that he is having the same dre...
19.9K 599 52
( it's trash at first but gets better ) do you like skeppy as a yandere? well you came to the right story! :"zak does what he usually does every day...