The bride of three demons ( d...

By scarlettflynn95427

Y/N had a pretty hard child hood her parents are both christian's and super strict they never let her have an... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5 izuku midoryia
Part 6 katsuki bakugou
Part 7 shoto todoroki
Part 8
AUTHOR'S๏ฟผ NOTE'S
Part 9
Part 10 the day with midoriya
Part 11 the day with bakugou
Part 12 the day with todoroki
Part 13
A snowy day at the castle ( christmas spiecal ) ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŒŸ
Part 14
๐Ÿ™ Apology ๐Ÿ™

Part 15

605 15 3
By scarlettflynn95427

* Your dress for today *

Today was Thursday and that meant we had classes with Lida today but something was off todoroki wasn't in class today at first I thought he was running late but after an hour of waiting he didn't show up at all

" damn it where is that icy hot basterd " bakugou said angry " kacchan relax I'm sure todoroki has a reason for running late " Midoriya said trying to calm bakugou down " he's not this late he usually comes to class on time "

" I can go looking for him if you want " I suggested " yes Y/N that is an excellent idea go find him and make sure he's ok meanwhile we'll start and you can catch up when you come back " lida said while karate chopping the air like he always does I got up out of my seat and made my way out of the study hall and went on my Todoroki hunt.

I went around the castle to try to find him but he wasn't in anything of the rooms I searched in so then I went to see if he was in the indoor garden the place where he took me to on are first day together and wouldn't you believe it there he was.

He was sitting on the grass just staring at the flowers blue ones to be precise, I recognised those type, they were Rindou flowers a really beautiful type of flowers

" todoroki there you are you didn't show up for class everyone has been worried about you " I said walking up to him but he didn't move at all he was like a statue just staring at the flowers

" todoroki " Still no response
.
.
.
.
.
" todoroki "
.
.
.
.
.
" todoroki " I placed my hand on his shoulder he flinched and looked up at me " oh Y/N sorry I didn't know you were here "

" are you ok you didn't show up in class Izuku, Bakugou and lida were staring to get worried and bakugou was getting mad " I told him " oh sorry for making you all worry i.... I'll come " he said about to get up from the ground but I put my hand on his shoulder stopping him before he got fully up " hey ...... are you sure your really ok " I said he went full on silent again after that " is there something bothering you "
.
.
.
Silent
.
.
.
" it's ok you don't have to tell me now we can just sit here until you feel better how does that sound " I Suggested as I got down on the ground next him " ok " he said in a quiet voice it was silent for a bit neither of us spoke a word But after a thew seconds todoroki  finally broke the silence

" I like your dress by the way that shade of blue looks beautiful on you " he said with a bit of red in his cheeks  I smiled " thank you I found this in my closet and decided to wear it today I don't know why but the colour of this dress reminded me of you " I said the blue colour on my dress really did remind me of him I don't know why but the colour suits him very well.

"  by the way these flowers that you were staring at are they by chance Rindou flowers " i asked curiously

" they are, their special to me because their my mothers favourite " he told me " well it's no wonder she'd like them, they really are beautiful " I said still looking at the flowers.

"  she always made sure are castle had these in are garden and when I moved into this castle I asked are gardens to plant these in here for her whenever I come here and look at these flowers I have memories of are times together ...... even after she left my family " he said

" wait ..... what do you mean after she left .... did something happen to her " I asked him, he went silent again it might not be a good time but I need to know what happened with him and his family

" do you want to talk about it, it might make you feel better if you got it off your chest " I asked he nodded slightly and the began to tell me his story

" Well my family life is a bit like yours Y/N but a little more different, the thing is my parents marriage was all arranged, my father wanted someone with a strong power, someone who can help give him a power child and hair to the throne and sure enough he did, he found my mother in a near by village with a strong ice power, he bought her parents for her to marry my father, A few years later after they got married they had Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo and me "

" Touya was born with the power to make flames like my father except instead of red like his Touya flames are blue but it was so power that when ever he used it to much he would burn his skin, Fuyumi got ice from my mum but similar to touya when ever she used it would freeze her skin, Natsuo also inherited ice from my mum and as you know I have fire and ice from both my mother and father but I was more stronger then my siblings so my father saw me as his successor and heir "

" from then on he devoted himself into making me into the perfect prodigy I wasn't allowed to interact or play with my siblings anymore whenever I tried too my father would take me away and make me do training to make my powers stronger i hated it so much he would go to far often punching and hit me up to the point where I would vomit after "

* Flash back *

" Get up now how are you even supposed to be a powerful ruler if you can't even defend for yourself " the ruling words of his father said as his 5 year old self was on the ground coughing after being punch in the stomach

" stop it he's only 5 " his mother said trying to defend him " it's none of your concern he's able to handle it now get out of my way " shoto then heard his mother get slapped across to room he turned and saw her on the ground

" Mamma "

* Flash back end *

" I would often cry wishing I had a better life then that but the only person who was able to help with my emotions was my mother she would comfort me and tell me to stay true to my self "

He then paused for a sec, took a deep breath and continued

" but One night I went into the castle kitchen when I over heard my mother on the phone talking with her mom say that she couldn't take leaving in the castle anymore and that my left side remained her of my father she wanted to runaway, far away but then she saw I over heard her conversation, she got so scared that she threw Boiling water on my face resulting of my scar afterwards my father got furious at her for ruining his master pice so he send her away and I haven't seen her for 12 years "

I was shocked when I head the story I had no idea his family life was similar to mine I knew exactly how it felt my parents wanted me to be perfect, a perfect daughter, a perfect wife for a future husband, a perfect mother but I wasn't what they wanted at all I was the complete opposite.

" oh todoroki I'm so sorry " I said I then pulled him into a hug I felt him teased up at the sudden movement but hen relaxing at my touch we stayed liked this for a while before releasing " it must have been so hard to lose your mother and to grow up without her for 12 years "

" it's ok it was hard at first The one thing I'm grateful for in my life is that I got to meet izuku, Katsuki and you, you three are the reason I keep going in my life " he said I smiled " I'm glad and hey if your mum was here and if she saw you I think she would be proud of the man you have become "

" you think so "

" absolutely ...... anyways I think we should be heading back to the study hall or else Lida will be furiously that we keep them waiting longer "

" your right let's get going " we both got up from the ground and started walking to the door " oh and Y/N " todoroki said taking my hand into his turn my attention towards him and away from the door " yes "

" you don't have to call me todoroki you can call me Shoto " he told me " really .... are you sure " I asked him " of course I mean your calling Izuku by his first name it seems only fair if you call me by my first name as well " he said bring my hand towards him kissing my fingers making me blush

" o ... ok shoto " I said still bashful he smiled we then exited the green house and went to the study hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 5K 23
Magic has existed since the dawn of humanity and through the centuries humans have begun to learn and master the skills needed to have control over t...
156K 5.7K 26
Bakugo had been struggling with his anger and Midoriya had been struggling greatly with his depression for as long as they could remember. They came...
216K 6.4K 43
ห—หห‹ [ ๐๐ž๐š๐, ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฉ, ๐œ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž. ] หŽหŠห— ยท๐–ฅธยท After the Symbol of Peace tells Izuku Midoriya he cannot become a hero...Midoriya followe...
36.8K 1.1K 52
This book is currently on an infinite hiatus. (If you'd like to adopt it, feel free, I doubt you'd wanna tho) This is a sequel to my first book, Demo...