I can't smile without you - S...

By twinedmussel

You have a bright future in front of you, being the daughter of one of the most financially powerful families... More

Introduction
{1} I can't
{2} Happy Progress Day!
{3} Coincidence
{4} It will rain
{5} Underground
{6} Jinx
{7} Dance
{8} Chaos
{9} Moving on
{10} I want to be yours
{11} Change
{12} Funeral
{14} I can
A/N

{13} Christmas

1.1K 43 13
By twinedmussel

CW: smut 

The first thing I do when I get home is throw the bag Camille gave me under my bed. I don't want to see it for now.

Then I open my wardrobe and take a small pile of clothes wrapped in a plastic bag: five Christmas costumes. The quest begins.

I give Ron, my bodyguard, and Sevika their costumes as deers. I also send them to find a cake. We're safe at home, so it's not necessary for them to be here all the time.

Jinx chose everyone's costumes, and everyone is aware of them except for Silco.

«Hey firefly,» I say, peaking from the door of his office, «Whatcha doing?»

«Working on the next shipment my dear... have you seen Sevika? I've been waiting for her for 20 minutes now, she's late.»

«Late for what?» «Ugh, well, this eye never closes as you know, so to keep it intact I need to use a small dose of shimmer. To be honest I'm scared of doing it... so I usually ask Sevika to but if she's not around I must-»

«I can do it if you trust me to it and teach me of course.» «I trust you more than myself dove.»

«You have to stand in front of me so you can put it straight, oh you're way shorter than Sevika uhm...» «Yes I am is that a problem?» I say in a sassy tone, «No no, you're cute.» «I'm just messing with you Silco, so what if I get on your lap? I wouldn't be taller, but I could raise my hand more."

«Sure. So now you lay it on the eye and pull the trigger. It's very fast but try to stay still anyways after you've done it.» he says, looking up at me.

«You're cute like this, firefly.» «If only you knew what I'm looking at. The most beautiful woman in the world on top of me. I still wonder how I landed you.»

«This is not the right moment to flirt Silco, you'll end up distracting me.» I kiss him on the forehead and do as told: the purple liquid quickly stains his eye, I remove the injection gun and he immediately covers his eye with his hand, whining, still with a hand on my back to keep me from falling.

«...are you okay?» «Yes, I'm sorry it's just very painful- it always is, but you did great.» he stuttered, probably still distracted by the sharp pain.

It takes him a few seconds to stabilize «I can do it next time too, if you want.»

«Of course I do!» And that's when I notice.

«Wait, did you- did you get hard while I was injecting you the shimmer?!?»

He blushes a little «well, I've never felt you like this, on top of me...»

«But you were almost crying for the pain?? You're crazy.»

«I really am...» «But you're also cute. I just hope you don't get turned on when Sevika does it.»

«It's you that turns me on, just your gaze makes me hard as rock.» «Oh, really? Are you this weak?» «For you, yes.» 

I kiss him as I start softly grinding my pussy up and down on his hips, through the clothes.

He starts whining, desperate for more, but lets me do as I wish.

I get on my knees and unzip his pants when someone knocks on the door: «Mister, may I come in?» Silco tries pulling me up but this could be so fun, so I lower his boxers to reveal his full length and hide under his desk «no-no!» he whispers as the guy comes in and he has no choice but to shove the chair under the desk.

The desk is quite big and there's a lot of space. I take it in my hands and start playing with it very softly, I hear him whimpering a bit and he puts his hand on my cheek, caressing it.

The guy obviously has no idea what's going on «So, we've received this offer from Noxus,»

I start licking Silco's thumb, and he groans. «Excuse me?» «What? Uhm I mean, I'm tired of Noxus offering less than any region. They're the most prolific in war and want the shimmer for expanding easily-» he pronounces the last part in a higher pitch voice, because I'm now licking his dick from the tip to the base, up and down.

«You're right, Mister. We could ask for 20% up and see what they do. They don't need it as much and they can afford it, but more may be too risky.»

«Good! I mean, yeah that sounds good. Is it all?» He was talking to the guy but I took it personally, so I gently bent his member a bit and put the glans in my mouth. He coughs hard

«Uhm yes sir, it's all for now. Are you good?»

«Yes! Good then, when you leave could you please close the door?» «Sure thing.»

As soon as the guy left, Silco squeezed my cheeks and pulls me out of under the desk. 

«You are so bad, Y/N. You risk ruining my business.» «I'll stop then.»

«I never said that.»

I get closer and start licking it again, and take it all in my mouth- not an easy job. I go on sucking him off, and I start feeling it pulsing inside my mouth, his breathing gets louder and faster and he stops me.

«Too easy like that.» he said, still gasping for air.

He makes me stand up and moves me to face the desk. He gets closer, I can feel him on my skirt, and he roughly starts playing with my nipples through the shirt.

«You're so beautiful.» his voice felt like honey and my mind couldn't elaborate any logical thought. «But you're soo bratty.»

«Am I?» ahah, I'm in danger.

He pulls up my skirt and lowers my panties «So bratty but so wet too.»

«Happens when your boyfriend is hot.» It was the first time I said it out loud, and he clearly got excited. The room quickly became a steamy, moaning mess. He was pounding me hard and silently, his groans next to my ear as he stops to not cum yet.

And that's when that stupid kiddo comes back again «Mister sorry to- Oh my Gods». 

«Can't you see I'm busy?... Actually, why did you come back?» Silco you're a giant asshole.

«I can come- um- return later, my apologies» «No. Tell me, what do you need now?» he kept pounding me, I tried pushing him away with my hands out of embarrassment. I was enjoying it actually, but the embarrassment was the biggest emotion. He leaned closer to my ear «Since you want to be a bitch so bad»

«So, Peter? Go ahead!» at least he was nice enough to let me slightly move so that I wasn't directly facing that random guy, while still arching my back.

«So, I-I was analyzing t-the previous orders f-f-from Noxus and I believe we can easily go 30,5% up.» The smacking sound was clearly distracting him, along with the entire visual scene he had in front of him.

«Great. Make it 31%. And make me a folder with all your notes for the logic behind it, okay? You might get a promotion if they accept it. I'm feeling very giving today, am I right Y/N?» « Y-Yes Silco» I basically moaned.

«You can go now.» «Oh thank you so much Sir I won't disappoint you. Goodbye- uh- ma'am» he said before rushing out and basically throwing the door behind him.

«Isn't that what you want, my dear slut? For everyone to know that you are mine?»

I was intoxicated by his scent. « Yes, please.»

[...]

«So we're a couple?» he asks me out of the blue. 

«Aren't we?» I ask him back, genuinely worried about the answer.

«I don't know... aren't doves monogamous? One partner for life, are you sure you want to get stuck with this one?» he says, hugging me.

«I do. A dove, a firefly, and their blue cricket. Sounds like a plan!» We kiss but break it because we're laughing too hard.

After all of this, it was not hard to convince him to wear Santa's costume. Especially when I told him Jinx chose it. We love grumpy scarred Santa in this house!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 728 11
"Vɪ..?" "𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚." - A story in...
42.9K 1.3K 34
Warning- Violence, Drug abuse, alcohol usage, sexual content, etc. Female reader with she/her pronouns **I do not own the arcane characters** She g...
59.4K 1.9K 22
[UNDER EDITING] ARCANE FANFIC! SilcoXFem!Reader.
29.3K 610 19
~Please Don't Leave~ An Arcane: League of Legends fanfiction featuring Vi x Caitlyn ---- Piltover is under attack. Caitlyn begs in vain for Vi, the Z...