BEGUM πŸ’•βœ…

By lost_beautyy

A beautiful love story of Sidharth meer and Shehnaaz Shah ✨ More

πŸ’•πŸ’•
2πŸ’•
3πŸ’•
4πŸ’•
5πŸ’•
6πŸ’•
7πŸ’•
8πŸ’•
9πŸ’•
10πŸ’•
11πŸ’•
12πŸ’•
13πŸ’•
14πŸ’•
15πŸ’•
16πŸ’•
17πŸ’•
18πŸ’•
19πŸ’•
20πŸ’•
21πŸ’•
22πŸ’•
23πŸ’•
24πŸ’•
25πŸ’•
26πŸ’•
27πŸ’•
28πŸ’•
29πŸ’•
30πŸ’•
31πŸ’•
32πŸ’•
33πŸ’•
lastπŸ’•

1πŸ’•

12K 766 70
By lost_beautyy

Thank you for your immense love... It's just so overwhelming❤️❤️

.
.
.

Slap!!!!!

A loud slap echoed in the meer haveli...

A woman of 65 years, slapped a servant who was late to bring her tea!!

The other servants were shivering in fear!!

Sudha rani... The Queen of the city is very proud of her wealth, money and son!!

One main thing about her was, she absolutely hated poor people!!

In her opinion poor people are greedy!!

.

Even now she slapped the servant because she thought that the servant can turn out to be a theif!!

And that's why she told him to get out and gave him a slap without any reason!!

Cruel enough? Well, sudha rani thinks that poor people deserves cruelity for their greed!!

.
.
.

Sunrays fell in his face!

The prince of meer haveli had charm, hotness, power.

He got up from bed and found a road of roses!!

He stood up and walked slowly!!

Then, opened his room's door and one servant made him wear his shirt as he loves to sleep naked!!

Then one servant gave him juice!!

He drank that and took a shower!!

Then another servant kept his outfits in the bed!!

He wore that and went to meet his ammi, the woman who is his Only family!!

.

Sidharth had lost his father when he was a 2 year old kid!

He heard from people that his dad was very kind towards everyone unlike his mom who hates poor!!

But he doesn’t  consider his mom as a bad woman as his love for his mom is too much to dislike anything about her!!

.

He pretends to hate poor infornt his mom but actually the reality was he loves to help the needy poor people!!

He loves to behave nicely with them which is still a secret for his mom!!

.
.

He hugged his mom and his mom blessed him...

Sudha ji:

sidharth apne bohot acche se kaam kiya jiske waja se hume ek bohot hi bada fayda hua!!

Aap k hardworking hone k waja se log aab humare saath deal karna chahte hai...

I am very Proud of u my son!!

Or aap aaj ek mehfil pe jaye!! 

Aap k entertainment k liye waha bohot kuch hoga!!

Enjoy beta!!

.

Sid : ammi in saab ki kya jaroorat thi?

Sudha ji: jaroorat hai, aap ne apne ammi ko khush kiya! Inaam toh aap ko milega hi...aaj shaam ko chale jaana mehfil mein, theek hai?.

Sid noded with a smile.

.

That's how his life is!! So royal....

.
.
.

A girl was washing utensils while she felt that someone held her dress!!

She looked down as saw her cute little sister pari..

Pari smiled and called her...

Pari : naaz appiiii...

So the girl was none other than shehnaaz shah... ( naaz)

naaz smiled and took pari in her lap!!

Pari was an orphan, just like naaz!

She had found pari outside a majar when pari was one year old!!

The imam of the majar said that this baby is unknown, naaz  tried to find her parents!!

Later she heard that pari's parents died in a car accident and her chachi had kept her outside the majar!

Being the sweetest soul, naaz felt bad for pari and thought to keep pari with her!!

Though naaz was a typical poor girl who had no shelter because her parents also died in a car accident but somehow she was safe!!

She used to stay with her chachi but when she was 17, her chachi threw naaz from her house!!

After that, naaz never got a proper shelter to live!!

She used to stay in rented houses and used to work sometimes in people's house as a maid just to earn some Money!

She had no idea how she will take the responsibility of pari but she was not cruel to leave the baby alone there!!

.
.

From then, pari is staying with her!! Now pari is 4 years old!!

Pari was a cute child, so naaz named her as pari...

That's how pari became naaz's small sister and only family ❤️

.

.

Naaz used to work hard in people's houses just to fulfil pari's demands!!

She used to buy dresses, toys and necessary items for pari and couldn’t really buy anything important for herself ever!!

She Only used to wear two dresses and used to save money as pari is growing up, she will go to school, so she will need this money!

.

Pari kissed naaz's cheeks making her smile!!

Pari: naaz appi baat suniye!!

Naaz : haan boliye baccha!!

Pari: mujhe bohot bukh lagi hai.

Pari made a cute pout making naaz's heart melt!!

She kissed pari's forhead and said...

Naaz: mai abhi aati hu beta!! Bas 2 min ruko aap, theek hai?

Pari noded!!

.

.

Naaz went to the kitchen and saw that there was food but that food was for her as she was starving for two days and was very very hungry!!

But her hunger doesn’t matter to her more than pari...

.
.

She took the food in a plate and sat beside pari..

Pari's eyes glittered in happiness which made naaz smile too!!

.
.

She made pari eat the food...

While pari said...

Pari : naaz appi, apne khana kha li na?

Naaz: ji kha li baccha, aap khao!!

She closed her eyes and said sorry to Allah for telling a lie but she had no choice!

If she will say that she is starving, then pari won't eat the food, so she had to lie!!

.
.

Pari ate the food and then thanked naaz!!

Pari: abhi mujhe sona hai appi.

Naaz: ji baccha aap so jao, aap thoda bimar bhi ho. Aaram karo aap...

.

After pari slept, naaz prayed to Allah for pari's well being and good health!!

.

That's how Shehnaaz shah is! Selfless and kindest ✨

.

.

.

Done❤️💕

Lemme know if u liked it or not💙✨

Keep loving💕

Byeee🌼

Zubiya 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 3.9K 34
A story of handsome arrogant men and A bubbly sweet girl A story of Sidharth Shukla Businessmen AND Shehnaaz Kaur Gill Indian actress How this...
69.2K 7.5K 25
Something different✨a story of twinsπŸ–€ not gonna reveal much heheπŸ–€βœ¨
325K 16.6K 58
Heyy guys this is my first story, so I hope that you all will support me. . . . . Two opposite personalities: A cute, bubbly, and innocent girl-Shehn...
5.5K 382 4
Os collection on Sidnaaz ❀️