A New Journey (RWBY Harem x P...

By Iccrio

In loving memory of GreySlate may you rest in peace you are (F/N) (L/N) you grew up in a village on the islan... More

Bio/ OC Reference
Prolouge
CH. 1
CH. 2
CH. 3
CH. 4
CH. 5
CH. 6
CH. 7
CH. 8
CH. 9
CH. 10
CH. 11
CH. 12
CH. 13
CH. 14
CH. 15
CH. 16
CH. 17
CH. 18
CH. 19
CH. 20
CH. 21
CH. 22
CH. 23
CH. 24
CH. 25
CH. 26
CH. 27
CH. 28
CH. 29 (Lemon Warning)
CH. 30
CH. 31
CH. 32
CH. 33
CH. 34
CH. 35
CH. 36
CH. 37 (Massive Lemon Warning)
CH. 38
CH. 40
Q&A Chapter

CH. 39

606 11 0
By Iccrio

That same day when you reunited with your father classes would eventually come to an end. Stretching you would stand up and prepare to leave but before you could Olivia would stop you. Noticing that something was different she decided to get her answers.

Olivia: Hey uhh Bro? I hope you don't mind me asking this.. But did something happen this morning? You seem a lot more joyful than usual today.

She asked as you looked at her and responded.

(F/N): Oh, uhh... well I guess you can say that?

Thinking about it you could definitely see how she has gotten to that conclusion as you thought for a second as she decided to make a snarky remark.

Olivia: I see... well honestly I'm a bit curious as to what this could be to make you this happy? Is it another girlfriend to add to the harem? Or did you happen to get laid a second time?

You would hear her snarky remark as you groaned before sighing.

(F/N): It's neither of those things Olivia, it's just...

Olivia would raise an eyebrow starting to get even more curious.

Olivia: It's just what?

She replied as you smirked, deciding to gently grab her wrist.

(F/N): It would probably be much better if I just showed you.

Olivia would be a bit surprised but would slowly nod before agreeing.

Olivia: A..Alright.

She said before you used your semblance to teleport the two of you outside of your father's hospital room. Olivia, confused, would look around before asking some questions.

Olivia: Okay, why are we at the medical ward of the academy?

(F/N): Just wait, you'll understand why.

Then knocking on the door you wouldn't hear your father's voice but instead, your mother's as she responded.

Celine: Come in.

She said as both you and Olivia entered the room. When you did you would see both of your parents there sitting next to one another. Both of them smiled softly as the two of you entered. Olivia, still confused, would cautiously enter behind you until she saw Ancell. Immediately recognizing him despite how much more rugged he looks. Dropping her school bag as she started to tear up. Ancell would smile at her before opening his arms towards her.

Ancell: Olivia... it's so good to see you safe and healthy.

He said to her as she couldn't help but just rush over and hug him. Letting out her emotions and Ancell hugged her back. Celine gently rubbed her back as the two of them for the first time in many many years. Finally able to spend some peaceful time with their daughter. The two of them tearing up because of all they have been through as you smiled softly. Eventually tearing up a little bit as well. But you were mostly able to maintain your composure wiping away the tears. The three of them would all eventually calm down as Celine spoke up.

Celine: 18 years... it's taken 18 years.

Ancell: It has been. But despite how long it's been everything turned out the way we wanted it to.

You would nod chuckling a little as you got closer.

(F/N): That it has and for the first time since then, we're a family again.

Celine and Ancell would nod looking at the two of you proudly with nice warm smiles on their faces.

Celine: Our proud little knight~

Ancell: And our little crimson scarlet flame~ They are all grown up... it's so hard to believe.

You would chuckle a little along with Olivia as the two of you blushed slightly when your parents called you by the names they used to call the two of you when you were children.

(F/N): Well time does keep moving on.

Celine: That it does... that it does...

She said reminiscing as Ancell would do the same thing. Olivia is trying to catch up with Ancell since it's been a while since they last saw one another. You would then remember something very important.

(F/N): Oh uhh give me a minute I need to go do something real quick.

They would all nod at you as you teleported out. When you did Ancell would remember something as well.

Ancell: Oh wait! Olivia, how is Nyomi doing? Is she well?

Celine would get a bit curious as she raised an eyebrow.

Celine: Nyomi? Like the woman who is on their team?

As Celine asked this Olivia would nod.

Olivia: Yeah the very same. Believe it or not, Father actually adopted her when he took on a mission to deal with some bandits. So technically Nyomi is your adoptive daughter and such Mother.

Olivia said, chuckling nervously a little as Ancell sort of did the same. Celine would just blink a couple of times before you arrived again. This time with Nyomi as she was a bit shy and nervous. Her faunus fox tail down as she took a look around.

Nyomi: Uhm... (F/N) why are we her-

She would then cut herself off when she saw Olivia with who she presumed to be Ancell. But before she could rush over to him Celine would stand up and walk over to her. Nyomi, unaware of what was going on started to get a little scared. Looking down trying to hold back some tears of joy, worry, and fear. Looking up at Celine about to say something as Celine stopped her. Gently hugging her with her only arm as she held her close to her smiling at her softly. Nyomi immediately relaxed, blushing a little bit as she slowly but hesitantly hugged Celine back. Wrapping her arms around her as she was in complete shock. Having lost her family once and having lost most of them again she couldn't believe what was happening. But she was fully accepting of it as if she was dreaming as tears of joy started to flow down her face before she started crying against Celine. Olivia and Ancell were well aware this was a lot for her but they knew she was in joy having her family back. So much so they got up and hugged her as well. Seeing your family comfort one another would make you smile as you were unsure to join in or not. But when they looked at you they would chuckle as Olivia broke away from the family hug. Making her way cheerfully over to you before grabbing your wrist.

Olivia: You're a part of the family too dumbass... So quit just standing there watching and join in as well idiot!~

(F/N): O-Olivia w-wait up!

You tried to retort with but she was already dragging you to the others as she forced you to join in the family group hug. Everyone chuckled a little bit as you sighed, caving and enjoying the moment. Time would pass by as the five of you just spent time catching up for lost time telling one another stories of what they missed as eventually night had crept its way upon all of you. Your scroll was set to silent so you could enjoy your time with your family but when you turned it on you were bombarded with messages and missed calls. All from your girlfriends as you sighed, Ancell would notice this and raise an eyebrow.

Ancell: Is something the matter kid?

He asked you as you chuckled nervously as you sat back a little putting your scroll down.

(F/N): Something like that... It's just... how would I say this...

Olivia was listening in as she got a smug look and smirk on her face before speaking up.

Olivia: Oh you mean your girlfriend's bro?~

When Olivia said that you immediately tensed up before looking at Ancell. He was just confused as he looked at you a bit more sternly

Ancell: (F/N)... what does Olivia mean by that?

He said as you get more and more anxious trying to find a way to break the news to him.

(F/N): W-Well you see... One thing led to another... and I may or may not be-

Olivia: Dating five women?

She said interrupting you as you glare at her in panic but before you could say anything you would feel Ancell's hand on top of your head gripping pretty hardly. Sweating as you felt his hand start to warm up getting hotter and hotter slowly turning to face him with a very nervous smile on your face as he was smiling back. His eyes closed as he had a face that looked soft but equally as menacing.

Ancell: So you're telling me... that my son has got a girlfriend but he's not two-timing her... not three-timing her... but he's five-timing her!!!

(F/N): L-Look I know it sounds and seems bad but it really isn't... I.. I mean they are all fine with it so t..there's no issues right???

Ancell wouldn't let go as his hand got hotter and hotter to the point he was gonna set your hair ablaze. But he would sigh eventually letting go as you let out a sigh of relief. Curious about how he was making his hand heat up so much but you decided now wouldn't be the time for that. Not long after that exchange You, Olivia, And Nyomi would decide to leave for the night and head back to your dorm room. Entering you would see Yang, Neo, Blake, Ruby, and Weiss sit up looking at the door. Seeing you they all get a look of relief as they get up and make their way over to you. Having to explain what happened you would exclude the parts about your father. Wanting to have them meet him in person. While doing that Olivia and Nyomi would fill Eyrk in as they all chuckled looking towards you surrounded by your girlfriends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 39 3
(F/N) (L/N) a 17 year old teen escapes a place he would personally call hell, and he hides in a forest on a rainy night. The next day, he wakes up t...
701 21 6
After Y/n's life goes south he is force to abandon all hes known, infiltrating to Beacon Academy to find refuge against his multiple enemies in Remna...
111K 2.7K 18
A RWBY Fanfiction. Yang makes a move on Blake but ends up getting slammed into a bed. Something inside Yang snaps after Blake's hate towards her. Wil...
770 13 19
Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby, they belong to RoosterTeeth, nor do I own the rwby images Team LADR I own. I couldn't think of how to draw the final t...