Humdard๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

By SimranKeshwal

Only love...how a life change after marriage More

introduction
1 part
part 2
part 3
More information about story
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11 ( M)
sorry
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16 (M)
part 17(M) kuch log bol rahe hai part show nhi ho raha dobara publish kiya maine
part 18
part 19
part 20
important information
Thank you all
part 21
next part
part 22
part 23 (M)
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
information
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38 (LM) (End)
Thanks
my new book

part 24

3K 294 26
By SimranKeshwal

Let's start....

Jay mahi and tara leave dehli after pooja..

Sidharth and shehnaaz they both completed 4 month of there marriage....

But things between them are more worst  before earlier....

Guri maa health is more bad in this 3 week that's way she is with jay and mahi in delhi because of her treatment....

Rajiv doing all his possible attempts to insult shehnaaz from sidharth....

He always created the issue between them....

Rajiv and sidharth come back earlier...

Shehnaaz arrange the dinning table for dinner...

Then she told rajiv who is sitting in drawing room....

Came and eat dinner...

Then she enter their room where sidharth using his ph...

Sidharth ji....

He looked towards her after the morning...

She is looking like a cherry on the cake in this...

Credit goes to mee

He come towards her and lick her cheeks...

Then they hear voice...

Rajiv...bahu Khana laga de mai kab se behta hu...

Wo wo ...

Papa ji bula raha hai...

Ap neeche aa jaiye saying this she left from there...

Sidharth smile and said gadhi....

Rajiv see there is no one in the dinning area...

(He mixed red chilli in his own veggie bowl...
Which is already filled by shehnaaz for him...)

Shehnaaz come dinning area after coverd her face perfectly...

Then said papa ji ap shur kijiye sidharth ji aa raha hai maine serve kr diya hai

Sidharth also come in dinning area and sit there....

And gawwing her intensely...

And said through his eyes to come near him and serve him by herself...this is their routine that.... shehnaaz hi usse breakfast aur dinner serve kregi chahe kuch bhi problem ho dono ke beech but sidharth uske hath ka serve ki hui plate se hi khayega

And in this 4 months they know each other very much...shehnaaz understands his  word without his saying...

She know what he want to say for his actions

And same goes to sidharth....

Shehnaaz said maine kheer banyi hai mai le kr aati hu...

Her hand is burned in morning...but who's care...

Because guri maa in Delhi and sidharth in his factory...

And she her self hide it she thought he shouting her for her carelessness....

Sidharth eat dinner with a peaceful smile...

Then suddenly he hear rajiv loud voice....

Ahhhhhhhhh.....

Rajiv has tears in his eyes

Kya hua papa saying sidharth stand and rub his back....

Bhut bhut marchi hai....

Kya...

Haa haa beta

Shehnaaz also come with a tary in her hand...

She run towards rajiv and sidharth...

And put tary on table and goes near them...

Kya hua papa ji said shehnaaz...

Beta aj...marchi...bhut... jyada... daal... di...tune... bhut...marchi....hai....

Pani..pani...

She try to water glass to give rajiv..

Sidharth snatch that glass and throw it on floor...

Shehnaaz jump on her place...

Sidharth ji mai wo...chup ek dum chup....

He give one spoon kheer to rajiv mouth try give relive him....rajiv eat and smile evilly(monster)

Shehnaaz said papa ji ap thik hai...

Haa jinda hai said sidharth...

She looked him and said sidharth ji with a creaky voice and teary eyes....

Ab kya natak kr rahi hai...hmmm
Phle khud hi marchi milati hai aur ab ye natak said sidharth laoudly...

Sidharth ji maine...

Kya sidharth ji...

Khana kis ne banaya....he asked her dangerously...

Mai....maine...

To dekh Papa ki  halat...ase banta hai khana....ya papa jhut bol rahe hai....

Nhi mera wo maltb nhi....chup he said laudly his eyes turn red...

He himself taste rajiv veggie...and drink one glass water because of chilly...

Maine jb sabji khayi mere bowl m to normal thi to papa ke khane m itni marchi kese aayi bta....

Asa tune jaan bhuj kar kiya hai na... asa to ho hi nhi Santa ki humari sabji m marchi kam hai aur papa ki sabji m itni marchi saying he sheak her shoulder...

Chal chod sidharth ho gyi hogi galti...pura ghr sambhalti hai wo said rajiv...

Sidharth looked towards shehnaaz and said papa ye hum dono ke beech ki bat hai...

Thik hai beta mai room m jaa raha hu....

Bahu tu ek glass haldi wala dudh hi de dena mujhe mai to nhi kha pauga ye....

Shehnaaz nad'ds....

Sidharth pulled her by her arms and removed her veil...

Her eyes filled with tears...

Sidharth looked her and try clam himself..because her tears always make him weak....

But his ego came between them..

He said

Tujhe pata hai na papa ko marchi wala khana manna hai....uss din bhi tune sugar wali chai papa ko di...uss din to maa ne apni kasam de kar rok liya tha....

Par Aaj nhi....

He pulled her towards kitchen and took veggie... in the bowl and mixed red chilli on it...

Her eyes widen seeing the amount of chilli...

Kha isse he said....

Sidharth ji mai kese mai to....

Wese hi jese tune papa ko diya tha...kha saying this he forcefully give that bowl to her hand....

She looked towards him with teary eyes...

He clutched her wrist tightly making her hiss in pain because  her wrist already has burned...

Aur pure Khatam hona chaiye warna mujhese bura koi nhi hoga samjhi he warned her dangerously.....

Shehnaaz start  eating veggies with red  chilli

Tears are flowing from her eyes she continuously wiping her tears and finished her veggie

Her eyes became red she is feeling to cry loudly her tougue is on fire...

Her hand itching because of burning....

Sidharth didn't notice it because of her bangles...

She quickly run towards their room and drink one jug water and cried laying on bed but she again standing near the bed and jumping and rubbing her tongue with her palm....

Sidharth come there his heart itching seeing her state tears are formed behind his eyes

His eyes open widely in shocked when he see shehnaaz removed her bangles in her wrist there is big mark of burning....

Blood oozing from her wrist because of continuously bangles rubbing on burning place...

Then his travel from bed where a some stain...

Sidharth said oh no....

Shit....
Shit....
Shit....

Mujhe pta tha ki uska 1st day hai per*od ka fir bhi maine usse itna sab bol diya aur marchi bhi khila di....

Kya pta uske per*od charm ki wajha se hi usse marchi galti se gir gyi ho aur usne dhiyan na diya ho....

Shehnaaz jump on her place...because of chillis and burning wrist...

When she didn't able to control she cried hole heartily and said Ammmmaaa pls nhi ho raha bardash and looked towards her hand...

Ab kya krru inn chudiyo ( bagless) ok kese nikalu bhut dard kr cut of by sidharth he quickly pulled her by neck....

And kissed her...

For distracting her mind to her wrist...

He is kissing her madly pushing her again in bed and s*ck her tongue till it feel numb...

Shehnaaz looked into his eyes they had eye lock ....

Taking this opportunity....he removed her bangles one by one....

Tears are flowing from her eyes and mixed in their kiss...

Sidharth s*ck her lips and tongue to feel her better....

Then he pick up and throw her in his shoulder...

And take her in wash room...

And try to remove her dress....

Shehnaaz stop him by her hand app ye kya kr rahe hai pls sidharth ji bhar jaiye mai kr lugi.....

Chup....

Mai kr rahe hu na...

She about to say sidharth ji mat kijiye mere per*od aa rakhe hai but late because he remove her lehgha....

And said I know it...

Mujhe pata hai mujhse chupne ki zarurt nhi hai...

Ab ye btayegi sentry p*d kaha hai ...

She is feel shy and emmbaresd at the same time for his this act... word didn't famling from her mouth...

She did action through her hand...

Words shehnaaz.....

Cupboard m she said looking away from his eyes who is looking towards her face....

He goes towards cupboard....and said kaha hai....

She said...

Apko nhi milega rukye mai aati hu....

Nhiiiii btao kaha hai....

Neeche wale draw m saying this she again rubbing her wrist to the another hand....

After listening bangles voice....

Don't shehnaaz....

He said laoudly....

Shehnaaz jump on her place....then he again said don't rubbing that area...

He come towards her with her new dress pa*ty and sentry p*d....

He perfectly set p*d on pa*ty and give it to her....

And said wear it...

Aur ye lo fir doctor ke pass chalo....

Jiiii shehnaaz widely open her eyes...

Jiiii nhi jaldi change karo....

Siddharth in washroom with her because of his stubborn nature shehnaaz give up and change in front of him....

Feeling embarrassed....

Then he said don't feel embarrassed it's natural...and most importantly mai tera hi pati hu..

Chal ab change kr...

Then she change her dress in this

Credit goes to mee

Then he dragged her with him....

Because she is scared for doctors...not at all going with him...said mujhe kaam hai kitchen m....sidharth ji pls mujhe nhi Jana apne ap thik ho jayega yee...

Chup...

Aur chal he take her small clinic which is in village....

Doctors give her antiseptic cream and pain relief cream

And try to give injection ....

Shehnaaz jump on her place and said laoudly Aaammma...

didn't allow doctor to came near her....

Mai dawai kha lugi....

Aur cream bhi to hai sidharth ji inko bolo ye (injection) na lagaye saying this....

She is hide behind sidharth....

Sidharth said shehnaaz kuch ni hota laga le....

Infection ho jayega tune bhut rub kiya hai apne hath pr nails se....

And pulled her front of doctor...

Kuch nhi hoga maine ye (injection) nhi lagwana....

Usse Dard hota hai

Sidharth again spoke clamly...

Koi dard nhi hota

Nhi nhi nhi....saying this she again hide behind him...

SHEHNAAZ he said laoudly....

Doctor jump on his place...

Shehnaaz clutched her eyes tightly...

Sidharth take her in patient seat...

And sit there taking her in his lap

Baccha kuch nhi hai...

And said Doctor give the injection

Doctor take injection in his hand and came near them...

Shehnaaz seeing the injection in it was some ghost and hide her face in his neck...

When doctor give the injection to shehnaaz arms....

She bi*e on his neck hardly....

Doctor said ho gaya ...

Shehnaaz sleep in their herself....

He called her shehnaaz...but she didn't move then he looked towards her face her eyes has closed....

Doctor isse kya hua he asked doctor...

He said kuch nhi...injection ki wajha se neend aa gayi hai unhe...

Relief milega sone dijiyega...

Aur accha hua ap inko yha le aye infection  jyada ho jata  cantinousely rubbing ki wajha se ...

Aur dhiyan rakhna ye jyada kaam na karre aur pani m to bilkul nhi...

Kam se kam 1 week tak....

Saying thank you doctor he pick her in his arms and take her towards the car and settled in back seat take her head in his lap...

And asked diver to leave towards the mansion....

Doctor said itna caring hai sidharth sir....

That it now...

Long update

Tq for support me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 43 9
Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ Doston ๐Ÿค— ( Wese Yeh Kahani Meri Hai . Mene Ise Khud Saha Hai Aur Kuch Hasin Ghatnaaon Ke sath sath Kuch Ajib Ghatnayen hui Thi . Wese Me Ak...
34.3K 2.7K 114
#Please_kindly_read_from_Chapter_List โ˜บ A story of two soules who r bound fall in love with each other when destiny makes them.....please kindly re...
142K 9.5K 32
Muskaraney ka fun tho baadh ka hai Pehley saath ka intekhaab karo -Bakul Dev - A childhood alliance, a childhood crush and a close knit family...al...
582K 60.6K 79
He is Charismatic, Affectionate, Ambitious and an epitome of Intelligence. He is a successful entrepreneur and CEO of Sharma Industries. You may find...