Lucid Dreams

By Chimera_Regarion

A dream might be more than fantasy running wild. That was something Izuku knew all too well. His dream were v... More

Just a dream
Another dream
Midoriya you say...
Why?!
WATCH OUT!
A cute little brother... just accept it!
A little angel
The answer and the way
The encounter
The art of fortune telling!

Time is on my side

1K 92 16
By Chimera_Regarion

The last dream felt way to real to me and after that night, I barely got any sleep at all, I would always end up awake again heavily breathing and thinking that someone did hurt me. I felt the pain. It was definitelly there but I didn't had any wounds at all and so I just put it on my quirk. The rest of the week looked like this exactly. Each dream was different but they had one thing in common, Chisaki would die and I was the one saving him and then ending dead instead. Tho I wasn't sure if I really died or if he or someone else saves me.

If I don't make it out today then I want you to know mom that I love you!

I still will make the best out of it!

I know I can do it!

I can't leave you behind after all!

Me: *Sigh* Today is the day... let's hope I survive this.

Since I knew when everything was happening, all I had to do was hatch a plan to save him but before that I had school and so my personall hell started with a great morning without my mom but breakfast on a table with a paper.

Another early shift...

Your boss is really exploiting you...

I hate that guy!

If I could I would get him behind bars like the last one but he payes well and you seem okay with it.

At least he is not physically harming you...tho verbally I don't know...

Me: Oh mom... I really hope everything is okay with you!

After eating and cleaning my table, I made another paper for my mom telling her I love her! It was just in case she would be to tired to even do anything later today. Something told me she would be working overtime and my intuition was never wrong. It ws definitelly something that my quirk was telling me.

So I went to school, got scolded and also beaten up by Bakugo so in the end I had a very great day laying passed out for 4 hours and skipping every lesson after the second one. Now I was limping to the place where I knew that things would go wrong and actually waited things out in the bookstore which I was kicked out and was standing in front of it instead.

Me: *sigh*

This is ridiculous!

What am I even doing here?

I am injured and I will rpobably die here today...

At least I can save that girls life like this!

This is the only way!

If he dies her death is soon to follow.

Still why needed Bakugo to go full out on me today?

In my visions I was never injured at all...how will I save him this way?

Will I even be able to save him?

Well I"ll never know I don't try.

My resolve was final and so I just waited it out until I saw him. Now I never tried stopping him from walking over the street before and so this time I actually tried to stop him from passing the street but his steeps were way to quick and there was no way for me to get to him before he cross the street n top of that he didn't react t any of my screams.

Me: Mister with the mask on! Wait! Mister!

I could hear the car comming and the people panic, everything was about to happen as I saw it coming. Gritting my teeth because of the pain I felt, I ran out on the street and managed to thwo the guy away out of the trucks way. Before he could even say a thing, I had his hand in mine and began running away with him.

Me: It's not over yet!

Bullets shots soon followed and we were in an actual chase. The only thing different was that I knew what was happening. Kai also seemed t have just accepted the fact that a starnger was pulling and leading him away from everything. I could only say from luck when we escaped into the crowds of a busy street. I deliberately pulled him into the next supermarket knowing that they wouldn't suspect this.

Me: We should be save here.

I was breathing very heavily and I also felt light headed which was not a good sign.

Kai: Who are you?

Me: Just a kid that saved your life.

Kai: Your name?

Me: Izuku. That should be enough.

Kai: Thank you for saving me but you seem hurt yourself so why did you do it?

Me: Don't know.

Kai: You tried to stop me from going over earlier too. Did you know this was happening?

Shit!

I can't tell him that I know the future!

I mean no one believed me!

Will he believe me and what will he do?

He might experiment on me like on the little girl...

Then mom would be all alone.

Me: No, you just lost your handkerchief.

Which wasn't a lie. He did lose it but not earlier. It was the moment I threw him out of the way from the truck that he lost it and I just grabbed it. There was no reason I did that in the first place but now it definitely was a good thing.

Me: It's all bloody now tho... I am sorry for that.

Kai: It's okay.

Me: Well have a good day Sir.

Just like that I tried to get out of the supermarket but he quickly stopped me by grabbing my hand. Too bad for him that I was a slippery one and so escaped his grasp and quickly ran away.

That was close!

Too close!

What did he want?

Better not find out!

Now about my injuries.... mom shouldn't be hime so I should be able to just go to the pharmacy and pick some stuff up.

With that plan in mind, I left the scenery behind and got myself the stuff I needed before patching myself up and then making some food for my mother waiting for her return. What I didn't expect was her bringing back the same man I saved.

...

How in the world is this happening right now?

Why is Kai Chisaki here? 

Who's the other guy?

Why is he smiling at me like this....

I don't like this!

How did he even know where I am?!

How did he find me... all I said to him was my name...

Don't tell me he put someone on me!

Dang it!

This is not something I thought would happen!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.8K 30
Izuku couldn't believe what happened. It was not as if he already lost enough in his life... So why are these two people here wanting to adopt him? I...
558K 20.9K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
587K 20.5K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
425K 11.1K 39
This is the story of Izuku Midoriya otherwise known as Dekiru! Izuku meets All Might three years earlier than UA and this leads to him gaining OFA so...