Second Marriage of a Wealthy...

Bởi Kessho_Yuki

Author: 橘子舟 Original Title: 豪门老男人的二婚男妻 This book is also known as "Sweet Doting Second Marriage". Meng Yang d... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER1
CHAPTER2
CHAPTER3
CHAPTER4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER10
CHAPTER11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER14
CHAPTER15
CHAPTER16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER21
CHAPTER22
CHAPTER23
CHAPTER24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER26
CHAPTER27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER29
CHAPTER30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70

CHAPTER 34

3.3K 150 45
Bởi Kessho_Yuki

Meng Yang punched Bradley away and snatched his cell phone back. Seeing the call had been hung up, he tried to dial back only to find the cell phone had no signal.

"What did you do?" glaring at Bradley Meng Yang demanded.

"Is there no signal?" Bradley rubbed his face where he'd been hit, "If there is no signal, a storm is about to come. It'll take at least a day and a night for it to pass. In other words, until the day after tomorrow, you won't be able to go back. But don't worry, such a storm usually won't exceed three days, so you won't miss the competition."

Soon after Bradley spoke, a strong wind swept in from the floor-to-ceiling windows lifting the heavy curtains completely. The timing was just perfect giving the illusion as if Bradley controlled it.

Meng Yang was so enraged that he grabbed Bradley from his collar and started beating him again.

Bradley never expected Meng Yang to take action on him, let alone his strength to be so powerful.

Although Bradley practised martial arts since he was a child and was better than Meng Yang, he was reluctant to fight back. So the only thing he could do was to evade and block Meng Yang's fists. However, it was inevitable that in between dodges there would be hits he couldn't avoid.

When Wu Feng entered the room, the first thing he saw was Meng Yang beating Bradley. He was taken aback a moment, then rushed to hug Meng Yang pulling him away.

"Meng Yang, stop it! Calm down!" still keeping his hold on him Wu Feng questioned: "What happened?"

Panting, Meng Yang slowly pushed Wu Feng away, looking at Bradley he uttered: "Get out!"

"Sorry, I didn't expect you to be so angry." Bradley glanced at Meng Yang apologetically.

"I told you to get out!" Meng Yang coldly retorted.

Bradley had no choice but to leave, he planned to have a good talk with him tomorrow after Meng Yang had calmed down. He felt that his biggest mistake today was not expecting Meng Yang's temper to be so hot.

He had countless calculations, even estimated the time the storm would arrive, but he never expected the usually calm and self-sufficient Meng Yang to actually deal with him so straightforwardly.

Raising his hand to touch his face once again Bradley couldn't help but smile. He felt that he might be hiding a bit of a masochist tendency. After being beaten by Meng Yang, he actually liked him even more. Even felt that fiery appearance of Meng Yang was pretty cute.

The wind outside continued getting louder and more powerful, a heavy rainstorm had begun to fall. After Wu Feng went over and closed the French windows, he glanced at Meng Yang and asked, "What the hell is going on? Why did you fight? No, why did you start beating him??"

Sitting down on the sofa, Meng Yang glanced at the phone with no signal left. "We won't be able to leave here till day after tomorrow."

Wu Feng turned his head to stare out of the French window again. After sitting on the opposite of Meng Yang he chatted: "This weather changed way too fast. Where did this storm suddenly come from? If this wind and rain get worse tomorrow, we won't be able to go out temporarily.

Besides, won't the weather stay the same at least a few days in a row? That'll make us miss the competition right?! I wouldn't have come if I knew this earlier."

"Bradley told me it will stop by day after tomorrow. He's a judge of the competition. If we can't participate, he'll have to be responsible, so it should not be a lie."

"That's good." Wu Feng was relieved. He originally wanted to continue asking Meng Yang why he had beaten up Bradley, but seeing him not in a mood to talk, he didn't.

Meng Yang sat in a daze. Every word Bradley said a while ago made him angry. He had waited and endured for so many years in his previous life but still failed to be with Luo Xiu.

It could have been his hard persistence that got him God's pity allowing him to be reborn.

And now after finally having the opportunity to start a happy life with Luo Xiu again, anyone who dared to curse him to divorce Luo Xiu would be considered an enemy of him.

Meng Yang knew Bradley had underestimated him. He must have believed that by playing some petty tricks and showing a bit of romance, he would leave a good impression of him.

He was not Yu Junchen; who was already in a relationship with Luo Sheng but knowing Wen Yuan liked him, still ambiguous with him as well, enjoying the feeling of being loved by both men.

At night the noise of the storm got stronger in the passing, letting out roars which could scare children into crying sounding as if a monster deep in the sea was trying to break out.

Staring at his mobile, Meng Yang stayed up all night. Another reason which made him furious that time was those words 'Luo Xiu didn't love him' which stung his heart.

It was true that he and Luo Xiu didn't marry each other because they fell in love. Although Luo Xiu has shown his feelings for him during this period, Meng Yang still feels a little uneasy as he hadn't personally expressed it.

After getting hung up on Meng Yang's call, Luo Xiu called him back more than a dozen times in a row. Not once did it manage to get connected, so he directly contacted the hotel and Lin Songtai. Several phone calls later, he was informed that Meng Yang had been taken away by Bradley.

Within two hours, Luo Xiu arrived at the airport and boarded his private jet to go abroad.

As Meng Yang couldn't sleep, he just got up from the bed, sat on the sofa and watched the storm outside getting bigger and bigger.

Even when it was time for the sky to be bright, the outside was still very dark, there were no signs of the storm diminishing.

Even if Luo Xiu rushed to this country overnight, he surely won't be able to reach this island today, so although he really missed Luo Xiu at the moment, Meng Yang comprehended that he might come and pick him up tomorrow.

While breakfast, Bradley reassured everyone that the storm would pass by nightfall, so they would definitely be able to leave tomorrow not missing the competition.

The other students were not in a rush to leave, especially after being reassured by Bradley.

They actually felt fortunate being able to linger another day. Not only the castle they resided in was extremely beautiful, but there were also a lot of artworks from Bradley's collection they could enjoy.

Even if one doesn't do anything and simply sit in the hall in a daze, they could still live a happy life here being treated as if they were from the royal family of this country.

Bradley kept glancing at Meng Yang. He wanted to have a good chat with him but Meng Yang sat in the hall motionless, not even returning back to his room. Wu Feng and Qin Hong sat on each side of him making it impossible for Bradley to find an opportunity to talk to him alone.

Around noon, while Bradley was still pondering on how to get Meng Yang to be less vigilant and not be so defensive and resistant to him, a group of people suddenly strolled in through the front door making everyone resting in the hall stunned.

Meng Yang was taken aback for a moment, then stood up swiftly ran towards Luo Xiu. "Uncle Luo!"

Staring at Luo Xiu he expressed, "How did you arrive? Took a plane? It is too dangerous to travel in this kind of weather!"

Luo Xiu carefully observed the expression on Meng Yang's face holding it. Seeing that he had no other feelings of grievance apart from Meng Yang's concern for him, he momentarily relieved his heart. He took Meng Yang into his arms and kissed his forehead.

Meng Yang felt the slight tremble of Luo Xiu's lips. Taken aback, he looked up at Luo Xiu and exclaimed, "Uncle Luo..."

Meanwhile, a woman in formal clothes walked towards Bradley, "Bradley, you are being too mischievous. Even after knowing that there will be storms these two days, you actually brought these students to the island without any authorization!". She looked at him and taught: "Can you bear the responsibility if something happened to any of them?!"

Bradley looked at his sister, "I will naturally be responsible for their safety. Since I brought them here, I can guarantee that nothing will happen to them. " he responded calmly.

Glaring at Bradley, "Saying this is easy, Let's see how you are going to be responsible this time!" Isali replied.

"Speaking of which, in such a big storm, planes can't fly, even the ships can't go to sea, how did you get here?" Bradley inquired curiously.

"You can't go in the sky, you can't go on the sea, but you seem to have forgotten that you can go in the sea." Hugging Meng Yang, Luo Xiu walked towards Bradley. 

"Submarine?!" Bradley was astounded.

Luo Xiu actually used a submarine in order to pick Meng Yang back one day earlier. This was not something similar to a private jet, as long as someone with special money can possess it. Luo Xiu must have paid a considerable price for borrowing the submarine.

Luo Xiu stared at him and answered, "I heard that you are a very intelligent person. But why couldn't you consider that after removing two of the three possibilities, the only one left would be the correct answer?"

Bradley was unwilling to show weakness and gawked: "Director Luo is really daring, but is this necessary? I just brought the students to visit the island and didn't plan on doing anything. Director Luo chasing him down like this. Is it because you are not very confident?"

"It seems that you really haven't loved before, so you can't possibly understand how I feel. For people who truly love each other, their other half refers to half of their own life. Nothing is more precious than one's life. When the safety of the other half of my life cannot be determined, I must quickly get it back at any cost."

Meng Yang looked up at Luo Xiu, his eyes slowly becoming wet.

When other students overheard Luo Xiu's words, they were shocked to discover how deeply Luo Xiu loved Meng Yang.

Invisible sparks flashed between Luo Xiu and Bradley's eyes, the atmosphere of the confrontation between these two made people beside them nervous.

However, Bradley was nearly ten years younger than Luo Xiu and didn't have the extra dozen years of experience in controlling the overall situation, compared with Luo Xiu's momentum, he was bound to lose.

Yu Junchen looked at this scene before him, then looked at Meng Yang, Silently putting his head down in thought. Two men with extraordinary appearances and extraordinary status were diametrically opposed for Meng Yang, although he also has two people who loved him deeply at the same time, he didn't know why he just felt a little envious of Meng Yang.

Luo Xiu took Meng Yang and went back, the other students were left to leave tomorrow by ship after the storm had passed.

"You want me and dad to clean up the mess after you caused all this trouble?"

Glaring at Bradley Isalie spoke, "Dad and elder brother have cooperations with Luo Xiu's company. It's been going on for more than a year now. But now that you offended him, their cooperation will most likely discontinue. If all the preparations that took time, effort, and money failed, you'd better bear the consequences yourself!"

"Dad and elder brother have cooperations with Luo Xiu's company. It's been going on for more than a year now. But now that you offended him, their cooperation will most likely discontinue. If all the preparations that took time, effort, and money failed, you'd better bear the consequences yourself!"

"Luo Xiu is essentially a born businessman, he'll have to bear great losses if he terminates the cooperation, so he'll definitely take care of the overall situation and won't be so arrogant."

"Besides, I didn't do anything to Meng Yang, simply wanted to test him out. It's just a momentary thing." Bradley whispered, "Though it seems that all it was self-defeating......"

"It's easy for you to say. Even if he doesn't cooperate with dad and eldest brother, there are a lot of people in line he can cooperate with. Others are waiting and you create opportunities for them. See how dad will clean you up this time!"

Bradley avoided his sister's eyes with a guilty conscience, then turned back to return to his room.

After Luo Xiu brought Meng Yang back to the hotel, as soon as he entered the room, he pressed Meng Yang to the bed and kissed him deeply.

Meng Yang circled his arms around his neck. Because he was kissed too hard, he could only accept it with his mouth open and not respond. He felt smug and infatuated by Luo Xiu's kiss. When he recovered a little bit, he found that his clothes and underwear had already been taken off.

"Uncle Luo ..." Meng Yang leaned his chin and hugged Luo Xiu's shoulders, feeling a little nervous because he knew what Luo Xiu was going to do next.

Luo Xiu abruptly paused and looked at Meng Yang firmly, "Meng Yang."

"You have no more chances to regret it anymore, now or in the future, even if one day you found that your feelings for me are not true love, even if there will be s a person who is more suitable for you than I am, even if you fall in love with someone else in the future, I will definitely not let you go. Even if you want to go, I must hold you by my side!"

After Meng Yang came to him, his state of mind began to change before he even realized it. For so many years, he deemed he had accustomed to loneliness. Believed that his closed heart would never allow anyone to come in, but the little guy under him just squeezed right in through a crack of his heart. Like an unreasonable little robber, he occupied his whole heart marking his territory.

With tears in his eyes, Meng Yang said: "I'll never regret it. I'm going to pester you forever. Even when I die, I'll be buried with you. No one can separate me from you. Not even you."

No one understood better than Meng Yang, how much he loves Luo Xiu. He had been living in a hellish life, struggling for fifteen years just so he could wait for Luo Xiu to find him. The love in his heart has still not been extinguished. How could he easily let go of the happiness he finally gained in this life?

Because these two were determined to love each other until the day they die, the emotions and feelings of their love had reached to a point of extreme. The words of affection they expressed were uttered as if they were speaking with an enemy.

After kissing and hugging each other, they expressed their love with actions. From here on, there will be no distance among them, as they tightly combined together becoming a real couple.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...