You And I || Klaus Mikaelson...

By sarcasticbaddass

Eden Morningstar, the first born daughter to God and Goddess, had been cast out and ever since then, she's be... More

0
Aesthetics
1 Always and Forever
2022
A/N
2 House of the rising sun
3 Tangled up in Blue
4 Girl in New Orleans
5 Sinners and Saints
6 Fruit of the Poisoned Tree
7 Bloodletting
8 The river in reverse
9 Reigning pain in New Orleans
11 Apres Moi, Le Deluge
announcements

10 The Casket girls.

709 30 6
By sarcasticbaddass

"The sound of my heels clicking on the floor is enough to make them run"

"The first casquette girls reached Mobile, Alabama in 1704, Biloxi, Mississippi in 1719, and New Orleans in 1728. 23 Pelican Girls arrived first on Massacre Island in late July then took shallow draft boats up Mobile Bay to 27 Mile Bluff weighing anchor on August 1st, 1704. All promised to be wed to wealthy gentlemen that were settled in New Orleans."

1708

5 carriages drove by on the cobblestone road, each filled with French women who were talking and telling each other all about their excitement.

"J'espère rencontrer quelqu'un de grand" a girl says

"Oui, et toi" another girl said. 

"Monsieur, quand pensez-vous que nous arriverons?" another girl asked but their was no response.

"Little did they know that the men who awaited them were far from proper, and not at all gentle."

"Monsieur?" 

Suddenly the sounds of laughing and talking was heard and the women looked out the window to see men standing with pitchforks and torches.

The carriages all came to an abrupt stop, and suddenly started shaking bad. The girls stumbled, trying to find something to hold and suddenly the carriage door open and hands reached in, all trying to grab and bring the women out.

The women screamed in horror, scared for what would happen to them. That was until the sounds of air moving suddenly gained everyone's attention. An arrow of fire, hit the carriage door and the people turned to see a hooded figure walking over.

The person reached to their back, and pulled out a sword that somehow lit on fire. They swung it back and forth before in an unhuman speed, one by one the men dropped to the grass covered ground, their heads and limbs separated from their bodies.

They then stood and with their sword, lent back and circled, slicing everyone that circled there in half until finally no one was left standing other than the 23 women.

The hooded figure, than cleaned their sword and pulled down the hood to reveal a woman. She turned to face the girls who stumbled backwards, scared.

"Bonjour les amis, je suis Eden et je suis là pour vous emmener à la Nouvelle-Orléans en toute sécurité. Je ne laisserai personne te faire du mal, promis." Eden says, with a kind smile and the woman nod before Eden leads them away from the scene.

"Those 4 from the 23 grew up to be renowned authors and storytellers, and had spread word of the angel that saved them. A warrior female who slaughtered the men that dared to take advantage of them. After stories of a new blonde warrior came to be and I was happy, their were more people caring enough to help.

The Casket Girls legend lives on, now celebrated in typical New Orleans fashion with stylish costumes and supernatural flair. It's a yearly reminder of how woman can be oppressed by selfish men and how they can triumph when brave enough to fight for themselves."

Present Day

I stand in front of my bedroom mirror, groaning when I am unable to zip the dress I had chosen to wear. A knock on the door startles me and I turn to see Klaus smirking at my misery.

 "Would you like some help?" he asks

"Yeah well, I can't reach even with my long arms" I joke and he smiles before walking. He places his hands on my hips and teasingly moves them up to the zip, me rolling my eyes at the hybrid.

"Allow me." he whispers lowly in my ear. I feel his fingertips brush against the skin of my back, as they pull the zipper up and then buttons it. I inhale, staring at Klaus's eyes through the mirror as his hot breath fanned my neck.

"Thanks. Not too many pregnant Casket Girls, I guess." I say

"You look stunning" he whispers

"Thank you" I say. He then leans in and pecks the skin of my neck before walking away.

At the compound, I stand with Klaus and Marcel as they rant upon Davina's absence.

"You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious. Our secret weapon has escaped." Klaus says

"She wouldn't just leave. She knows the witches want her back." Marcel says

"No they don't. Agnes is dead." Eden says, but the two ignore her.

"Her violin is missing. She may have left of her own volition." Elijah says as he enters the room.

"What did you say to her in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there, thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do we know you didn't take her?" Eden would've revealed it was her who told but where was the fun in that. And besides, these people were treating her like a slave.

"I have no idea where Davina is, or why she ran away. Can I suggest you take a step back?" Elijah says threateningly.

"I can assure you I have absolutely no desire to see that child come into harm's way. She's suffered enough with this Harvest ritual nonsense." Again with the fucking harvest. Dad.

"That child, to whom you refer to so affectionately, is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. If she's fled, what's to stop her from destroying us? In fact, destroying all we've worked for? No, if she's not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy." Klaus says and Eden facepalms at the man's dramatics.

"She is a friend, Klaus." I say

"Well, let's hope so. Lucky for you, I know how to get her back. Follow my lead." Klaus says. And Eden walks out to, not before internally chanting.

"Audi in". Through this, as she walked out, she heard of Elijah and Marcel's plan and agreed with it, so didn't bother informing Klaus about it.

TIME SKIP

I and Klaus roamed the streets, me dancing along with passing by people and receiving and complementing others on their dresses and costumes.

We had stopped suddenly, it was dark out and I just smiled at the sight. I noticed that the music blasting was coming from a girl singing very nicely, if I might add. I quickly walked, unknowingly grabbing Klaus's attention. I smile as I sing the lyrics to myself.

 I nod my head sideways when her eyes meet mine, and I quickly smirk.

"'Cause girls like you run 'round with guys like me
'Til sun down when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah"

I blink my command and she nods. After she sings the last verse, she throws me the mic, turning the crowd's attention to me as I smiled.

"Not too long ago, I was dancing for dollars
No, it's really rude if I let you meet my mama
You don't want a girl like me I'm too crazy
For every other girl you meet its fugazy
I'm sure them other girls were nice enough
But you need someone to spice it up
So who you gonna call? Cardi, Cardi
Come and rev it up like Harley, Harley
Why is the best fruit always forbidden?
I'm coming to you now doin' 20 over the limit
The red light, red light stop, stop (skrrt)
I don't play when it comes to my heart
(let's get it though)
I don't really want a white horse and a carriage
I'm thinkin' more of a white Porsches and karats
I need you right here 'cause every time you call
I play with this kitty like you play with your guitar" I finish, and the girl continues the song finding another mic. I laugh as people high-five me until my eyes land on a wide-eyed Klaus.

"What, haven't you ever seen a girl rap?" I ask, smirking before walking ahead. I spot Marcel and Elijah and smirk wider.

"Ah, you two look rather cozy." I tease.

"Hardly. I was just telling Elijah how we're wasting time." Marcel says

"You don't like festivals?" Klaus asks, reaching where I was. Rebekah the appears and butts in.

"I don't see why not. Who doesn't love a street fair?"

"Sister, come to help us find our stray?" Klaus says

"We can't let your secret weapon get in the wrong hands, can we?" Rebekah says

"For the record, we're moments away from retrieving her." Klaus says

"I recognize that tone of voice, Niklaus. Clearly you have some diabolical machination. What is it?" Klaus smirks before walking away to the boy I now recognize as Timothy. I groan before following him as he compels the poor boy.

Soon we reach back to the compound, as Klaus calls Josh and insults him. Tim plays beautiful music, as I sit by him with my eyes closed as I hum along.

"Where's Rebekah gotten off to?" Klaus asks

"It's not Rebekah that I'm concerned about. And how can you be so certain that Davina will come?" Elijah replies

"One might think you've forgotten what it's like to be in the grip of an all-consuming infatuation. She'll come." Klaus taunts

"Are the maudlin theatrics absolutely necessary, Niklaus?" Elijah asks his brother, staring at me and Tim.

"Ha! It's a fair point. Timothy, play something a little more upbeat, please. That's a good lad. Took you long enough to spread the word." Klaus orders Tim then speaks to Marcel.

"Have you met his nightwalkers? Not the brightest assortment." Elijah says and I chuckle.

"All that matters is I got it covered. When Davina gets here, you two need to let me do the talking." Klaus says

"Well, I'm sure you'll have your chance. Hello, love.  Silence is golden, Timothy. Thank you." Klaus says as Davina enters the compound.

"Davina?" Tim asks

"You got me here. Now let him down." Davina says

"Well, first, we have to have a little chat about you returning to the fold." Klaus says

"What did I say, Klaus? I got this. D, what happened? Why'd you run? Talk to me. Hey, I can make it right." Marcel says as I begin to yawn.

"How, by threatening my friend?" Davina says

"Actually, that was my idea. Apologies. I've been known to go too far to make a point, But I do always get results." Klaus speaks

"You pretend to be so confident, but I know the truth. You're afraid everyone can see what you really are-- an animal. A beast. Why don't you show us your real face? That's enough of you." Davina says, magically casting a pain inflection spell bringing him to his knees before forcing his wolf out.

I snap my fingers as a bucket of popcorn appears, me jumping down and leaning on the wall while shoving some down my mouth.

"Davina, you don't have to do this." Elijah says, scared.

"You! You looked me in the eyes and lied to my face. Pretended you wanted to help me." Davina says, ignoring the man's attempt to speak.

"You call yourself the noble one, but you're a killer just like your brother. For 1,000 years, you've fed on innocent blood. Why don't you choke on it? And you! I trusted you. I loved you, but you were just using me to stay in power. You don't care about me." she spells and than I snap my finger once more, snapping Marcel's neck.

Davina notices me and fumes.

"And you. I've heard of you. The woman who takes advantage of others and follows Klaus around, does his bidding." she says and tries to inflect pain on me as well but frowns when nothing happens.

"Yeah, how about no. Mithil rata dans hofos. Mithil rata dans hofos. Mithil rata dans hofos." I smirk, chanting in Moroccan as Davina falls to her knees. I quickly turn and grip the pole, Rebekah tried to shove in my heart before snatching it and plunging it in her abdomen, not killing her yet.

Davina stands and tries to perform a spell but it was blocked and I laugh.

"Yeah, something I created when I was in Morocco. Fun, huh? Your powers will only start working in the morning" I say.

"Who are you?" she asks

"I'm Eden, and sweetheart I do no ones bidding" I say, smiling before walking out. I didn't want to be apart of any of the following events. Instead I chose to take a nice bath and go to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 1K 22
About Klaus Mikaelson's daughter, and how one fight caused a runaway problem. Read the story to find out if Klaus can fix what he's said and done, an...
460K 10.2K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
243K 4.7K 19
Jordyn was unwanted, and left in the woods to die, but is saved by an unlikely hero, Elijah Mikaelson, who took her in as his own. As she grows olde...