10 The Casket girls.

"The sound of my heels clicking on the floor is enough to make them run"

"The first casquette girls reached Mobile, Alabama in 1704, Biloxi, Mississippi in 1719, and New Orleans in 1728. 23 Pelican Girls arrived first on Massacre Island in late July then took shallow draft boats up Mobile Bay to 27 Mile Bluff weighing anchor on August 1st, 1704. All promised to be wed to wealthy gentlemen that were settled in New Orleans."

1708

5 carriages drove by on the cobblestone road, each filled with French women who were talking and telling each other all about their excitement.

"J'espère rencontrer quelqu'un de grand" a girl says

"Oui, et toi" another girl said. 

"Monsieur, quand pensez-vous que nous arriverons?" another girl asked but their was no response.

"Little did they know that the men who awaited them were far from proper, and not at all gentle."

"Monsieur?" 

Suddenly the sounds of laughing and talking was heard and the women looked out the window to see men standing with pitchforks and torches.

The carriages all came to an abrupt stop, and suddenly started shaking bad. The girls stumbled, trying to find something to hold and suddenly the carriage door open and hands reached in, all trying to grab and bring the women out.

The women screamed in horror, scared for what would happen to them. That was until the sounds of air moving suddenly gained everyone's attention. An arrow of fire, hit the carriage door and the people turned to see a hooded figure walking over.

The person reached to their back, and pulled out a sword that somehow lit on fire. They swung it back and forth before in an unhuman speed, one by one the men dropped to the grass covered ground, their heads and limbs separated from their bodies.

They then stood and with their sword, lent back and circled, slicing everyone that circled there in half until finally no one was left standing other than the 23 women.