OC Book

By yourtypicalgirl_12

As the title says, it's a book filled of my OCs in all anime and manga I've watched and read. Filled with sho... More

Haikyuu!!
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Banana Fish
Sk8 the Infinity
Bungou Stray Dogs
Moriarty the Patriot
IDOLiSH7
Hypnosis Microphone (Hypmic)
Mo Dao Zu Shi (Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation)
Tiān Guān Cì Fú (Heaven Official's Blessing)
Ensemble Stars!!
Paradox Live
The Husky and His White Cat Shizun

Fugou Keiji Balance: Unlimited

203 0 1
By yourtypicalgirl_12

Kato Asahi

Age: 20

Information:

-Kato Haru's younger brother.

-lives in a dormitory.

-loved by his brother and Haru insisted he'll pay for his college fees so he won't have to do part-time jobs.

-secretly works in a cafe so Haru won't have to overwork his self.

-dubbed as Mr. "All-rounder" by his college friends because of his versatility to do any job and his fast adaptability.

-a real nice and friendly guy, but is really scary when pissed (also dubbed as the mom friend)

-a good cook. Haru loves his cooking.

-knows self-defense because of Haru and is good in a fight. But he can be pretty impulsive.

-for some reason, tends to get caught up in Haru and Kambe Daisuke's cases and problems.

-is familiar to Haru's colleagues in the work force. Knows Hoshino as well.

-a virgin and never in a relationship. Asahi says that he has no time for such things.

-is popular to girls because of his looks and personality. Also popular to males for his friendly personality.

-only 3 cm shorter than Haru.

-his clothes are usually on the casual and warmer toned side. He likes to wear hoody type clothes.

-is not allowed by Haru to drink alcohol because he's too protective and wants him to grow a healthy life. But secretly drinks behind his back.

-has high alcohol tolerance is frequently in charge of his drunk buddies.

-he's a good haggler and an expert in getting discounts when buying groceries. House husband potential.

-the cafe he works is a shop that Kambe Suzue frequently goes too. She loves his concoction of boba tea and is good friends with him. They share the same sweet tooth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

757K 46K 111
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
376K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 57.4K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...