The Angel and Demon: Natsu x...

Par Elva_Proxima19

After the attack of Acnologia on Tenrou Island, the Fairy tail members find themselves seven years later, sur... Plus

Chapter 1: Seven Years Later
Chapter 2: Twilight Ogre
Chapter 3: The Magic Ball
Chapter 4: The Fallen Angel Lacrima
Chapter 5: The Lacrima Crown
Chapter 6: Natsu vs Laxus
Chapter 7: Target: Y/n
Chapter 9: The story of The Light and Night
Chapter 10: Searching for The Fallen Angel Ritual Peices
Chapter 11: Defeat of a Warrior
Chpater 12: Electric Ruins: Part 1
Chapter 13: Electric Ruins: Part two
Chapter 14: Darkness Strikes
Chapter 15: The Oracion Seis
Chapter 16: Michelle Lobster
Chapter 17: The Fallen Star's beginning
Chapter 18: The Torture Process
Chapter 19: For my Daughter
Chapter 20: Tears of Those you Hold Dear
Chapter 21: Love Breaks the Spell
Chapter 22: Fairy Tail's next Guild Master
Chapter 23: The Grand Magic Games
Chapter 24: Sky Labyrinth
Chapter 25: Introducing the Eight Teams and Hidden
Chapter 26: Lucy vs Flare
Chapter 27: Y/n Vs Jura
Chapter 28: A Celebration of Drinks
Chapter 29: Chariots
Chapter 30: Elfman Vs Bacchus
Chapter 31: Mira Vs Jenny

Chapter 8: Stars of the Fallen Angel

97 1 0
Par Elva_Proxima19

We soon returned back to the guild. We told them everything that had happened since Lucy, Michelle and me left.

"Your serious. The Legion Platoon!" Wakaba exclaimed.
"Your saying we were attacked by followers of Zentopia?" Cana asked.
"Yeah. There's no doubt about it." Dad sighed as he stood looking at Wakaba me, and Cana.
"But, why would the largest organized Church do such a thing?" Macao questioned.
"I'm not entirely sure why. The man I fought, mention something about a holy war." Dad nodded rubbing my back, to try and keep me calm.
"He did. I not sure why the church would attack, but all I know is that this has to have something to do with mom. There's no doubt about it." I sighed as I looked down at my knees as I had my knees up to my chest. Cana put her hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me. Soon a hand hitting a table got my attention. It was Natsu.
"All that matters is that they tried to kidnap Y/n and they stole from her. I swear we will get back what rightfully belongs to you." Natsu demanded. I returned it with a nod.
"Hey it's not your fault, they were trying to take the crown and that panel. That guy tried to hurt you, we could really thank Gildarts for being their at the right time." Happy suggested making me sigh.
"I'm so sorry. I wish I could have done something to help you." Michelle stated.
"You shouldn't be to hard on yourself Michelle." Lucy stated.
"It's all because of me. They want me for who knows why. And in order to destroy my mother's time and effort to keep that crown and steel peice hidden away. It makes it seem like her last chance to prevent anyone from trying to keep the world at peice is gone." I sighed as Natsu returned it with a nod as I moved my feet down on the ground.

Gramps soon stated something about a Zentopia festival. A festival to celebrate the The Lightning Angel and The Fallen Angel. It was a lacrima, until it was dropped and turned into the Fallen Angel Crown. And that their is now talk of a Holy War.

"I'll tell you this much, those people made a mistake when they chose to mess with a member of Fairy Tail. This thing is just getting started, that's for sure." Natsu stated as he walked over beside me and rubbed my back a little.
"Did anyone follow them to see where their going?" Gray asked.
"Well according to Warren, every single search team has lost sight of him. But, I agree with Natsu. It's not over, not by far." Erza agreed.
"Oh yeah! Let's teach them a lesson they'll never forget." Natsu stated as he moved his hand and punched the palm of his hand.
"Yeah." I mumbled.
"So whose with me!" Natsu asked as I blinked and smiled and nodded.
"We need to make sense of what we're facing. The Legion Platoon attacks us to steal the Fallen Angel Lacrima crown and the Gem setting piece. And during the battle, they mention a holy war. Why would they need these items. What role does it have to play? What does the inscription mean?" Erza thought out loud closing her eyes.
"The Gem Setting peice is a true thing. It happened to be related to some thing quiet dangerous." Lucy informed.
"You think the inscription and this holy war has something in common." Cana asked as everyone started talking about rules. I then walked over beside the guild window and looked up at the stars.
"Mom. What are you trying to tell me?" I questioned as I saw a small twinkle. I gasped as I quickly turned around.
"I just have to say stealing from my family isn't right. Especially if it's Electra's momento." Dad stated as I looked at everyone.
"I just came of with a theory. What if they are trying to resurrect someone, but before they can they have to collect the peices for it." I explained.
"If that's the case, we need to know who, and why they want to do something so destructive?" Erza demanded.
"I say we just find out where they went and ask them. You know I would like to try and make them talk." Gray stated as he put his elbow on Natsu's sholder. Natsu smiled in agreement as well.
"Sounds like fun to me." Natsu chuckled as him and Gray fist bumb.
"I'll give my fortune telling a try. It's bound to give a few ideas." Cana added pulling out her cards.
"That's right! Just leave it up to my oldest big baby girl." Dad stated.
"Quit it! Your embarrassing me." Cana whined as Laxus soon came rushing into the guild.
"There you are. I heard about what happened. Are you okay?" Laxus asked as he brought me into a hug.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I stated as Laxus soon let me out of the hug.
"Those damn people. Their lucky I wasn't there. I would've kicked their ass." Laxus growled.
"Thanks for being protective, Laxus. Besides, all I know is that this must have something to do with the dream I had three weeks ago." I explained as I looked down. The guild quickly questioned what I had just said as I then told them all about the dream.

"So the dream was basically about the end of the world situation having you play as the main card?" Wakaba questioned making me nod.
"That sounds about right. Which if it is similar to why they were after me. Then this could be really bad." I stated as Laxus draped his arm over my shoulder.
"Well if this has something to do with that dream then why was Mira and Erza bleeding in it?" Laxus questioned.
"Thats the thing. I really don't know. Unless it really has something to with the blood of a warrior, demon, and an angel. The one thing I do know is that in the dream, Mom and the older woman was entering some fancy cave." I explained as Cana soon came up with some kind of results as Dad walked out side.

"You think you can do it?" Wakaba questioned.
"Yeah. What other choice do I really have?" Dad sighed.
"Your the only one beside Y/n who has the power to pull this off." Wakaba added.
"Besides, we do have the perfect partner picked out for you." Macao stated as Dad looked at me and then at Cana.
"Y/n, Cana were you listening to us." Dad stated in a sweet fatherly tone.
"Oh boy." Cana sighed as she looked at me.
"Do you want to tag along with your daddy? We never really had a chance to go on a real father and daughters mission before." Dad suggested with hearts around him.
"Nah, I think we'll pass." Cana smirked.
"Cana. You could have been a bit nicer." I suggested.
"Does that mean you want to go sweetie!" Dad exclaimed.
"She said no!" Cana yelled.
"Fine. I'm going." Dad sighed as he walked away dragging himself.
"Hey, dad wait!" I called as I ran up to him. He turned around quickly as I hugged him.
"You okay, sweety?" He asked.
"Yeah. I just needed to tell you thanks." I stated with a smile.
"No problem. I'll always protect you. Your one of my sweet loving daughters. I'll always protect you and Cana." Dad stated as he put his hand on my head.
"I would love to go, but I have to stay back. I need to know about my mom's past and this is the only way I'm willing to." I explained.
"Just be careful. I don't want them hurting you." Dad worried.
"I won't. Besides I'll have Natsu and Laxus with me. Just be careful too." I chuckled and stated.
"Yeah--" Dad begin to say when Cana interrupted him, "Just go already!"

He then quickly hugged me tight and then took off. I waved good bye as he left. Laxus and Cana came beside me as they then walked me into the guild as a sudden memory came to mind. It was apart of the song mom would sing. Which before I knew it Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Gray, Happy and Carla had dragged me off to a masion.
"What is this place?" I asked.
"This is where Lucy grew up." Erza explained.
"Does the family still own it?" Gray asked as they continue to talk about the place. As it quickly turned into another conversation that lead to Lucy making clothes out of paper. Which escalated quickly to Natsu and Gray wondering what I would look like in it. I quickly kicked them both, as we soon went inside. We then questioned where we should go first.

"What type of clues should we be looking for?" Carla asked.
"Well first case of order is splitting into teams of two. With one team of three." Erza informed.
"Which means each team will take a different area. Looking from top to bottom. We're looking for old jewelry or something about a fallen angel or the lightning angel. I remember Jason specifically saying their looking for an amulet." I explained as I followed Natsu and looked through boxes.

"Hey sparks you doing, okay? Natsu asked.
"Yeah. I just can't get the words out of my head." I stated as I realized nothing ment similar to the words.
"Do you remember anything?" Happy asked.
"Hmm. The only thing I remember that mom left me was the picture of when she won the Miss Fairy Tail contest and a star and lightning charm." I sighed as we walked out of the room and into a library.
"Oh. What if that's a clue." Natsu stated.
"I don't know." I stated as we found Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Carla on the ground looking at some papers.
"What's going on here?" I asked.
"Lucy found a book and we're trying to rearrange the letters." Wendy stated.
"Please hush." Gray demanded looking at Natsu.
"Hmm. To My Daughter." I stated looking at the book and then down at the words. Soon Natsu sneezed and mixed up the words as they formed together in the word Myth. Soon someone screaming got my attention. I looked up to see a cross thing, and I quickly knew it was one of Lucy's Celestial spirits.

"The word Myth means A traditional story, especially one concerning the early history of a person or explaining some natural or social phenomena, and typically involving supernatural beings or events. It could mean that or a widely held but false belief or idea." The spirit explained.
"I think he may be on to something. You know anything Y/n?" Gray asked.
"Hmmm. The words to my daughter also spell Gem. And supernatural beings can also mean Angels." I thought out loud.
"Yeah, but they also spell Duo Great Myth." Erza added which made me gasp.
"I know! My mom was known as the Angel of Light and her sister was the Angel of Night. A duo! That sound like a myth. Tales that help your kids sleep better at night." I stated as I got out of thought.
"Yeah! Will Neville wrote Life of the light. Which is also where the inscription came from about the Gem setting peice." Lucy informed.
"Gem also means a person or thing considered to be outstandingly good or special in some respect. What if people respected the Angel of Light, but didn't respect the Angel of Night." I thought out loud.
"Then that would mean the Angel of night fell due to her sister." Michelle stated.
"No. Hmm. The Angel of Night never got respect because she never got the chance to. What if the Angel of Light left the Angel of Night." I thought out loud.
"Hmm, left." Lucy thought. She soon closed her eyes as she then quickly opened them. She then continued, "What if the Angel of Night left instead of the Angel of Light!" Lucy exclaimed making me gasp.
"That makes a lot of sense! Besides, she was guided by the stars which soon led to her falling!" I exclaimed.
"I know the other book." Lucy stated as she went and grabbed a book and came back.
"So What's the book?" I asked.
"See Tadaa! Stars of the Fallen Angel!" Lucy stated with a smile.
"That's just some children's book." Natsu whined as I looked at the cover and saw the cover. It was the woman surround by water in the dream. I gasped as I looked at the woman closer.
It was her. The white strip of hair, the dark blue eyes, and the same outfit.
"This isn't just a children's book. It's an amazing work of art!" Lucy exclaimed in happiness.
"Well what ever it is, I bet the word stars are pretty important." Gray added.
"It sounds like the perfect place to look for a clue." Erza suggested.
"Maybe it is another anagram." Lucy stated as I looked at the girl longer. She had emotions she couldn't break free from. She then looked me in the eyes.
"Let the stars guide you." She stated as Lucy and the others kept talking. Her look soon turn into a evil smile. She then continued, "Let it guide you, to darkness!"

I gasped as Carla did as well.
"Is something wrong?" Wendy asked.
"I don't know if this will have anything to do with that Lacrima?" Lucy questioned.
"No. We'll find something. Stars of the Fallen Angel, must be about what happened to the Angel of Night. This must have to do something with mom and her sister." I trembled as I grabbed the book.
"Really! How do you know?" Happy asked.
"This book isn't a work of art. I've read it only once, and I've heard of it before I was born. The book talks about the pain and suffering the little girl goes through that led her to darkness." I stated as the others gasped. I then turned towards the office desk by the window, and away from the group, flipping throught the pages as a voice caught our attention.
"Would you be as so kind to hand over the book." A voice stated which made us all turn around to see the door shatter.
"The door handle just shattered?!" Gray exclaimed as a figure came through the door. It was another exceed.
"Tell us who you are!" Natsu demanded as he stood in front of me.
"The brains of the Legion Platoon. The names Samuel." The Exceed informed.
"So you clowns just came looking for us anyways." Gray called.
"Just give us back what you stole from us!" Natsu growled.
"I'll pass. Thanks for finding a clue." The cat known as Samuel stated.
"Can I freeze him?" Gray asked.
"Yeah as long as I can burn him to a crisp." Natsu agreed.
"You ready?" Wendy asked.
"I am!" Erza and me stated as we both requipped. She turned into hers Lightning Empress armor as I requipped into my strongest armor. I quickly gave Lucy the book. I then got ready to attack as I pulled out my Lightning Katanas. Gray, Natsu, and Erza soon attacked, as the attack was quickly blocked. I then took off and clashed against the guy that showed up.
"Who the hell are you?!" I demaned as I jumped back beside Natsu and the others.
"I am the spear knight of the Legion Platoon. My name is Dan Straight. Nice to meet you pretty lady." A guy stated as the smoke cleared to reveal a man with brown hair and wearing armor. He also had a sheild and some kind of spear. He then looked at me as he finished his sentence.
"Great! Another weirdo trying to hit on Y/n." Happy sighed.
"He keeps talking and he's gonna get a face full of my electricity." I growled as my wings soon spawned as lightning jumped around me. He soon stated something about his shield as the rest of my team gasp.
"Come at me! It'll be the same as before!" Dan stated as I took off before he notice I sliced him as Natsu went to attack. I had to jump back as the guy then redirected Natsu's attack towards us.
"Dammit!" I growled.
"That's the girl. She is the one who we want." Samuel stated as he pointed at me. I gasped as I grabbed the book.
"Y/n what are you doing?" Lucy asked.
"I'm leading them outside." I stated as I turned and looked at the two. I then continued, "Come here, kitty kitty and knight dude! Is this what your looking for! If you want it your going to have to follow me!"

I chuckled as he stared right at me. I quickly took off.
"Get back here!" Dan yelled as his spear landed right in front of me. I jumped back as I screamed a bit.
"Oh shit. Not again!" I whined.
"Such incredible beauty! It's like love shot me through the heart with electricity. My heart keeps beating faster and faster. It's almost to much to handle. I can't get enough." Dan yelled as he banged his hand on the ground. I went completely dumbfound as I didn't know what to do. I took a glance at my team to see they we're just as surprised as I was. He soon grabbed my hand and shook it. He then continued, "So pretty lady, what's your name? Wow! Your such a skilled warrior! Where did you learn to fight. Damn, your pretty!"
"Umm. Y/n, but Imma--" I begin to say when Dan pulled his hand away and shouted something and then interrupted me, "Y/n. Oh, what a beautiful name."
"Uhhh, thanks." I stated as I looked at Natsu and then back at Dan. He then leaned against his spear as he looked at me.
"Mind if I call you, N/n. Angel. Beauty. Sparks. Sparky." Dan asked as I heard a growl from Natsu.
"I really don't care." I stated as he then went crazy.
"Those pretty eyes are as bright as the sky! That hair is as bright as the sun! That chest! That bod! Those legs! Perfect! She is quite the fitting image of an Angel! L. O. V. E! That spells love!" Dan stated as he continued to go insane.
"I just got completely confused." I stated as he then continued, "True love."

Natsu growled as Erza then got my attention.
"Y/n!" Erza yelled as Natsu soon grabbed me as Erza begin to battle with Dan.
"Natsu!" I stated with a smile.
"I can't let weird boy take my Sparks." Natsu chuckled as he put me down over by Lucy and Michelle.
"You girls go. We got this." Erza demanded.
"Right!" I nodded.
"As for the rest of you cover the girls." Erza demaned.
"Yeah! No problem!" Natsu smiled.
"Uhh. Okay." Wendy stated as she was confused due to Dan.
"Let me beat up this jerk!" Natsu growled.
"Your job is to keep Y/n safe." Erza demanded.
"Let's go girls." I stated as I took off with them behind me.
"Hey, Sparks! I wasn't done talking to you!" Dan called as that was quickly silenced by Natsu and Gray attacking him. I quickly flew up using my wings. Happy flew Lucy, and Carla flew Michelle out of the fighting and to a section we could walk through. We then heard a loud rumble as we questioned what it was. We was about to continue as Samuel was right in front of us. Samuel stated something as Natsu went to attack him.

"Natsu! Watch out!" I yelled as Dan then hit Natsu.
"Natsu!" Gray exclaimed.
"No!" Wendy exclaimed.
The floor above us fell as we then jumped out of the way. I then took off with Lucy as we asked Happy where Natsu went. Happy showed us that he had shrink.
"My pyro is now the size of a salamander." I whined as Samuel soon flew back over.
"You should know your odds of running and getting away are none." Samuel informed. 
"What the hell did you do to Natsu?!" I demaned.
"Those gorgeous lips are asking the wrong person. My spear can change your size." Dan stated from behind me as I quickly turned around. I tried to take off with the book, as I used my lightning angel wings to fly. Dan jumped up and grabbed me around the waist. Samuel read the book quickly and gave it back to me as my electricity soon increased as I then eltrocuted Dan and Samuel. They quickly left knowing about the book. I then landed back on the ground as I kept thinking.

"Mom. What are you trying to tell me? What is so important about this? What does it mean by Stars, the Fallen Angel, and the different kinds of bloods?!" I questioned out loud.
"Y/n." Erza sighed placing her hand on my shoulder

"Mom, please give me answers." I sighed looking down.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

44.5K 753 61
Y/n, the youngest and only daughter in the Dreyar family, an S-Class Wizard. She has Lightning Dragon Slaying Magic, just like her older brother Laxu...
174K 4.8K 25
Ever since Lisanna returned Lucy has been ignored by her guild mates. One day Lucy saw Natsu and Lisanna holding hands, telling the guild about their...
73 0 1
1 year into the "100 Year Quest", Natsu and company have already completed their task. They return to the guild where they are promoted to SS class w...
281 4 25
NOTE: This is the heavily edited version of the FTAA still published on my account. The year is X820. A lot has happened since the guild completed th...