Singer, waiter

Por Glitch-p-

BobxBosip buk and BoderxBobot (meh fav). the gemotry gang is a banger when it comes to their music. one day... Más

Chapter 1.writers block
chapter 2:the house of beats
Chapter 3:sleep
Chapter 4:day off
Chapter 5:bitter love, bigger words
Chapter 6:sugar song
moments with the S.F.G
Chapter 8:p@$+
moments with the S.F.G 2
chapter 9:apartment
Moments with the S.F.G 3
thw stupid funky gang is now a series
child
Chapter 10:morning awaking

Chapter 7:another day at work

147 4 5
Por Glitch-p-

It was an normal morning at the Beladona's café. Wholesome vibe into the music, Rosie was serving her costumers, Bosip cleaning out some cups for the next load. And Bobot was getting ready and trying to see when his next day off is. It was a week till Monday. He sighed as another costumers sat at a table. 

One had sunglasses with a yellow scarf and a black trench coat and black jeans were ripped on the knees. The other one was dressed in a blue cap  with sunglasses (I dunno what else) with a yellow hood and black sweat pants. Both had black boots. 

Bobot walked to the table and asked for their orders.

Bobot:hello and welcome to Belladona's Sweets café how can I help you? 

???:I'll get a blue cube jello with a side of ocean water smoothie 

???x2:and I'll have a Carmel mocha, web tart with a side of a hottie in front of me. 

Bobot:wait what was that las- 

The web tarted one took off their sunglasses and look in Bobot's eyes. Bobot recognized those eyes from any where.

Bobot:B-Bod, I didn't you be here 

Boder:yeah I just wanted to see you again, I missed you  

Bobot:for two days ? Hmp, clingy but no worries I'll get your food. 

Bob:yay

Bobot:oh your here 

Bobot left and leaving the two alone. Bobot told Bosip the order of the drinks and got to working and shaking. Mm, Bob be seeing some arm actions if you know what I mean 😏. Boder signed and got back to his phone, he never thought he saw the beautiful dress again, *sighs* imma say what he's thinking and it's mushy. Okay, here we go, the beautiful dress that shows his beautiful legs, ah the thighs are slim, it made him looks so angelic yet so beautiful. The flowers made it look like he was in anime. He imagined cherry blossoms falling down as if he was at a patio.  And that is the way he imagined it. He even remembers when he first saw him he couldn't get his eyes off if then they talked. 

(A short mini comic drawn by yours truly, meh) 

After when the "arrow" shotted Boder, he couldn't get cooled off since he was blushing hot. But after that day, he wouldn't get his face out of his head. 

Boder's thoughts were interrupted by Bobot putting the plate of food down. The web tart, the Carmel mocha had a heart cream in the middle. 

Bobot:hope you enjoy it. And Bob, your order is coming. 

Bob:thxs for telling 

Bobot walk away again, Boder putted the his fork in the tart and it was delicious. The webs were beautiful designed but it was different than the original, it had heart webs instead of the original spider webs. Boder blushed a little (bro why you blushing). He toke a sip as he watched Bobot getting the order that Bob ordered. 

Bob:thanks bro. 

Bobot:no prob, oh and Bosip will be giving your drink cause I'm bout to get to my break. 

Bob:alrighty bo-bro

Bobot:don't call me that please. 

Bobot sighed and walk off. Bob toke a bite of his food and it was great, tasted a little of lemon in the jello.  But still pretty good tho. Then Bosip entered the scene.

Bosip:here's your ocean water smoothie sir.

Bob:thxs *looks away, blushing the blue out of him)  

Bosip:enjoy it while it last for the month. Bai 

Bob blushed more when Bosip served him da drink, mm it looks tasty. Yum.  I wanna try that but it doesn't exist for f sake. It tasted delicious and he sighed and kept on drinking. 

Rosie:looks like you two made some costumers really enjoying this place 

Bobot:oh them, we know them, don't get too cocky with us.

Bosip:besides, how's that boyfriend of yours? 

Rosie:oh he's doing fine. Still cute btw, but try not to get off topic with me. 

Bobot:well we don't wanna start anything so yeah. Now let us get back to work.

Rosie:hmp, alright you got me on work. 

Bosip:heck yeah he did. 

Then, da door open with an gang that was different then one and another. Rosie recognized two of them, Glitch and Goby, but the other two were a cow miss and the other was an black haired male. 

Rosie:oh hey you two, didn't thought y'all will come here 

Glitch:well let's just say that those two needed a date spot and me and besides Goby are hungry and it was my turn to pick where we go out to eat, last time it was Abby's turn and she chosen McDonald's. 

Rosie:ah, okay. So do we'll be having separate or together? 

Goby:we'll be separate cause we don't wanna ruined the moments. 

Glitch:and I ain't in the mood for wholesome stuff like that. 

Rosie:noted, well follow me 

As the gang Split into two, Abby and Neon got seats by the window and the two G gurls got da boosters seats.

Glitch:oh yay, we can lay down 

Goby:glitch, no

Glitch:glitch yes >:3 

As the night goes on, Boder who's still here with Bob the now bi blue boi, Boder gotten a text message that he and Bob should come back, and their favorite show is on. Boder told Bob and both were done, and Boder left a tip for them and walk right out of da door. 

Bobot came and clean the mean, but as he grabbed the tip he saw a little note, he read and his heart flustered with love and joy. He stuff it in his corset and continued with the mess.

Later 

After the work hours were done, the two twins set off to their apartment and satted down on the couch. It was an easy day for them, but walking in heels for hours straight was tiring for Bobot but he gotten use to it. 

Bosip:what's with the smile? 

Bobot:you can't even see my mouth 

Bosip:but I can n tell that your happy in a way 

Bobot:oh it's nothing for you to know 

Bosip:whatever

End of chapter 8 

Words: 1058

(Also another short mini comic made by meh, hope y'all like it)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

145K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!
18K 488 21
I dunno how to explain this whoops
575 1 134
Angst kids vs fluff kids....
27K 332 37
This story will be in Third Person POV and Steve and Soda's POV only. There's also MPREG in this story. Warnings: smut, cussing, rape, self harm, dea...