๐‚๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐Š๐„๐‘| Lock...

By wheelerblossom

-๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ข๐™ค๐™ ๐™š๐™ง แดธแต’แถœแตแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แดทแต‰สธ "๐‡๐ž๐ฒ, ๐‚๐ก... More

cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Season Two
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-Three
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
Season Three Introduction
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ

1.5K 67 71
By wheelerblossom

The party had started.

Everyone was here. Everyone but Gabe. Harvest looked for him, staying near the window to look out every now and then, in search of the boy or his taxi, considering his truck was still in the shop. Logan was actually doing okay, all things considered. They hadn't invited anyone they didn't know, which was good because it would have been worse now. He kept checking on Harvest, giving a signature "Harveyyyy, come partyyy." But it was clear she was waiting for Gabe to show.

Kinsey and Scot had a plan of their own, following Eden up to her own room when she passed out. Harvest sighed when Gabe still hadn't shown, leaving the window and trying to enjoy her 16th birthday with her friends, with her best friends.

"Let's do the cake!" Abby grinned. Logan put an arm around Harvest as Dough rolled the cake in. Half of it was in Red frosting, the other in yellow, but the words Happy Birthday, Larvest was written across it in blue. The pair looked up oddly. "Because you have red hair, he has blonde hair, and you both have blue eyes. And we couldn't fit both names so we had to improvise."

Logan and Harvest shared an odd look but laughed together, letting their friends sing to them while Zadie lit the candles for them. When it came time to make a wish, she didn't wish for anything. What was there to wish for? What was better then this? With her friends, with Logan, things feeling some what okay between her and Gabe again. It felt good right now, too good to wish for.

Little did she know she'd hate not making that little wish, later on.

When the cake was cut, Harvey patted Logan on the back. "Got you something."

"To be fair, I forgot today was your birthday. Like, I knew it was our party, but I forgot it was actually today." Logan said honestly as they walked to the side a second.

"You forgot? You've asked me what my birthdays is a million times." Harvest laughed at him slightly.

"I was more focused on what time you were born." he said honestly, watching her pull a little box from her jean jacket pocket. "Proposal? This early on?"

"I hate you." she said, passing it to him. Logan opened it, staring down at the cigarette inside. "You have to unroll it."

He did, passing her the box and unrolling the fake cigarette. On the inside was a japanese symbol. His eyes met hers. "What does it mean?"

"Eternal." Harvest shrugged.

Logan grinned as he met her eye. "Eternal?"

"My nom affectionate way of saying I hope, you know, you and I can do the whole eternal thing." she shrugged with a small eye roll. "Like, you were the first person that actually wanted to be my friend, you know? I don't want us to ever not exist in the same atmosphere together."

A grin went across Logan's face. "That was the most brutal affectionate speech i've ever heard."

"Yeah?" the redhead laughed.

"Yeah, I loved it." he laughed, pulling her into a hug with a dramatic sway. "Your gift is outside."

Harvest gave an odd look as he pushed her toward the window some, pointing out. It took her a moment before her eyes fell onto the moped near the tree. A loud, single, laugh left her lips. She slapped him in the arm with a grin. "Are you kidding!"

"You're good at skateboarding, bike riding, I figured, since you can't drive a car to save your life, this was your best option." he grinned as she gapped outside at the red moped. "It's not as good as a japanese symbol but-"

"Shut the fuck up, i'm obsessed with it!" Harvest threw her arms around him as they spun a second. "I gotta- Let me get Kinsey and Scot. They gotta see this."

Logan grinned as he watched her run up stairs, being called over by Zadie for his slice of cake.

"Kins! Scot! You gotta-" Harvey yelled as she ran up stairs, falling silent at the sight of Eden asleep on Kinsey's bed, then again on the floor. A box was near her, open wide. The Locke girl approached slowly, looking over the side as she listened to the chatter of Scot and Kinsey. Throwing her legs over, she began to climb down. "This is Eden's head?"

"Jesus!" Scot held a hand to his heart. "The redhead gave me another heart attack."

"Shouldn't you be at the party?" Kinsey asked quickly.

"Yeah, but you guys are missing." she shrugged, pulling her jacket on better as she jumped off the latter. "What's going on?"

"Eden said she wanted to kill me." Kidney spoke, when Harvest got closer she saw the tears in her eyes.

"What?" the girl gave a look. "Why the hell did she say that?"

"Look." Kinsey brought her closer, the sisters look down at the memory on the perfume bottle. It showed the bullets from the door they opened last year, to throw Dodge in, one hit Eden.

Harvest look up. "That means she's a demon."

"Look at this place. It's like a cancer spreading inside her head." Kinsey agreed as they look at the multiple perfume and makeup memories.

"Are we quite sure that Eden's brain wasn't a wasteland before?" Scot asked honestly as they all looked around. Harvest set one down, seeing one of Eden's mom weighing her and measuring her waist. "Look, we need to get out of here."

"I agree, and get her as far away from us as possible." Harvest agreed.

"Let's just look through a few more. Maybe we can figure out what she wants." Kinsey spoke quickly as she looked around. Scot and Harvest shared a similar look.

"Let's hurry, because we are in a demons head without her knowledge or permission." Scot spoke. Harvest looked down, flipping a makeup mirror open and shutting it back when not finding anything. She did the same to a lipstick tube, hurrying and dropping it when just seeing useless memories.

Kinsey held one of her fear fighting in a cage, Eden yelling at it to get back. "Holy shit. This is insane."

"I'm not see-" Harvest began as she turned around. The girl stopped when she saw the guilty look on Scots face, holding a memory in his hand. "What?"

It caught Kinsey's attention, grabbing the memory to look down at it. She gapped, holding the same look Scot did toward her sister. Harvests heart sunk, because she didn't know what to think. She wanted to see, then again she didn't. It was gonna be bad, she could tell by the way they were looking at her. Scot slowly, and hesitantly, held the memory her way. Harvest yanked it from his hands, gripping it in her shaky palms and staring down.

Gabes face flood the memory. "Didn't work. You wanna know why?"

"I'm sure you're gonna tell me." Eden's voice rung over the memory. Harvests eyes watered, because she knew something was wrong. She knew he wasn't on their side, she knew right then and there. What she didn't know was that when the key came up to his chin, he'd morph into Dodge. The same Dodge that had tried to kill her, tried to kill her friends, tried to kill her family.

Gabe had been the one to try and kill her this entire time.

Her entire body felt like it was sinking, eyes flooding with tears and nearly loosing her grip. She dropped the memory, but it didn't break. She cried, looking up to Kinsey as her lips trembled and the salty tears hit her lips. "Oh my god. Gabe can't- he can't be Dodge. I thought we got rid- no, no, it can't be right. It can't be real."

"We have to go. Now." Scot grabbed hold of Harvest arm as she cried. Kinsey was close behind her. "We need to get her out of here. Find Logan."

Creaking noises flooded Eden's brain as the trio paused, looking around as the mannequins cracked their neck and arms, approaching. Scot grabbed both of them. "Let's go."

But they'd swarmed the three now.

"We have to go now!" Scot yelled as Harvest and Kinsey ran close behind him, heading toward the latter. Kinsey let out a yell when they grabbed her. "Kinsey!"

Harvest grabbed hold of one of the mannequins, yanking it from her sister. It's white arms grabbed Harvest tightly, making the redhead yell out before grabbing hold of its head and twisting it off. As it dropped to the floor, Scot had managed to get Kinsey and they were running once again.

They hurried, crawling together as the mannequins followed. Scot yelled out as they grabbed hold of him. Kinsey looked down. "Scot! Here, the key!"

Harvest kicked one of them in the face as Scot stabbed the one on him with the key, having it flood with fire before the trio hurried up the latter. Kinsey climbed back in first, Harvest next, before yanking Scot upwards and shutting the box immediately. Kinsey yanked the key from Eden's neck as they sat there, gasping for air.

Gabe. Gabe. Gabe.

Harvest grabbed her head, holding it tightly and hitting her forehead a few times. He flooded her head, every memory they had hit her. And then, it started to make sense. All the times he'd randomly disappear, all the time he was spending with Eden, the identity key transforming into Logan's dad then trying to kill him, how much Gabe hated Logan, when she felt a familiar feeling when Dodge had attacked her, how Gabe always refused to read her book, how he didn't want her to go into his head, how he never spoke about his past, asking if she knew how to make keys, always wanting in on stuff, rushing into a relationship with her so fast and saying he loved her way too soon.

He didn't love her, not at all. He just wanted to control her, own her, use her. He already had, she just hadn't realized it.

"Harvey-" Kinsey began as he sister began to sob, yanking the door open and hurrying away. Before she got away, she crashed right into someone.

Gabe.

"Woah, what's wrong?" he gave a worried look at her crying face. She was frozen, staring at him. What to say, what to do, how to act. He tried to kill her. He'd do it again, he wanted to do it again. She was terrifying of him, feeling like she would rather die then stand infront of him having to pretend he didn't become her biggest fear in a matter of seconds.

It took her a moment. "I feel terrible, I need to go lay down."

"Oh, let me help you." Gabe frowned as he tried to grab her.

"No!" she announced loudly and backed up. Gabe gave a worried look. She hated herself right now, hated how obvious she was making it. She wanted so badly not to, wanting to just fake it, smile and pretend it was okay. But everything in her body was screaming, was shaking in fear. "I think I might be contagious. I don't wanna get you sick."

Gabe gave a sad smile. "Aw, it's okay."

She let him walk closer, holding her breath, fist tightening in her hand. Gabe wrapping his arms around her in a hug. It was so familiar, so him, so everything she wanted just an hour before. Use to, when Gabe would hug her it would comfort her, it would make her happy and feel warm. Her first boyfriend, her fist lover. Now it just made her shake, made her want to coward away, made her wish she was dead. Her first boyfriend, her first lover, not real. "Here, let me give you your gift before you go lay down."

Harvest pulled back first as he went into his jacket pocket, pulling out a small ring. It was hand made, from coal, maybe metal. "I know you said that you like handmade stuff more because it seemed more genuine."

When he put it on her thumb, she was terrified it would kill her, like it would somehow be his last joke and finally get what he'd wanted this entire time. To kill her.

"It's lovely, thank you." she smiled, so painful to do so, through her tears. She began to cry harder, yelling at herself to stop in her head, to pull herself together.

"I bet it's the flu." Gabe frowned as he grabbed her face softly. A gasp left her lips, thankfully he thought it was because of her crying. Gabe placed a kiss to her forehead. "Do you want me to stay?"

"No, no, I just wanna go to sleep." she lied, just wanted to him go, to leave her alone. Anything. Just fucking leave her alone.

"I gotta go tell Logan happy birthday." Gabe smiled. "I'll come check on you after."

Harvest nodded, waiting until he went down the stairs to exhale finally and cry again. Logan. Logan. Logan. He was going to Logan. She didn't have time to weep, she didn't have time to cry. She had to save him, had to protect him from the monster Gabe was, who he really was. Harvest hit his name in her contact, letting it ring a few times.

"Hey, where did you-" Logan's voice began.

"Run to the backyard, now." Harvest said quickly. "Please, he's going down the stairs. I don't know what he's gonna do."

Logan turned his head, seeing the back of Gabes head getting off the steps. Then he understood, he knew immediately just as much as she did. And he ran. Ran to the backyard where she'd meet him.

kylie speaks

ugh this shit was so
painful but i'm glad
that i have finally broken
through to this part honestly.
it was killing me having to
keep her in a situation every
chapter with demon who
wants to kill her.

it's crazy
that there's only five episodes
left. but, the fact that s3 was
already filmed is crazy. i'm sure
i'll be back for it but i might
write all of s3 first before
updating just when i finish
one chapter like i do with this
one. i was really excited to
write s2 and then when i started
updating a lot of people in my
comments hating on logan and
it bummed me out bc i put a lot of myself into his character,
acting like toxic relationships
are cute, even hating on harvest, criticizing me for
things i'd write, saying rude
stuff to me for not making it
harvest x gabe the entire time,
and begging me to change the
ending of the show for the book,
just made me loose a lot of
motivation and i hate feeling 
that way bc i do love harvey and logan and i love this story line and the few of you that comment to support me so i might just write
all of s3 when it comes out then
release all of the chapters when
im finished so all of you can
binge read if you want to. i haven't decided yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 108 30
สแด‡สŸแด‡ษดแด€ x ๊œฐแด‡แด ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ "ษช'แด แด€สŸสŸ สแดแดœส€๊œฑ" Three girls who grew up with one another completely inseparable. Who would have known how things could have a tur...
48.5K 669 26
I'm baaaaack A collection of things I wrote that I didn't publish yet PLUS new ideas yayyy This one is gonna have certain themes that aren't super po...
764 120 20
[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž] โ ๐’๐ž๐ž? ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ, ๐๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ญ. โž ๐ˆn which an e...
9.4K 206 10
Warning ! Might have Mentions of Killing Gore Yandere Trauma sex Insomnia Obession Stalking Creepy behavior Toxic relationship Kidnapping M...