The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... More

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 9: "The dorms"

2.4K 82 113
By Demon243

(2 days later after rescuing mission.)

Your POV

Dad: "I can't accept this." He said it sternly as he was sitting on the couch in living room and in front of Aizawa-sensei and All Might, even though All Might looked like a skeleton and had a broken arm.

Y/N and Michael: "Dad! We already talked about it yesterday!" We yelled at him from our sits, while mom sat beside him with the poker face. As for Jaiden and Elizabeth, they were in the room too. Jaiden was sitting in the chair while Eli was sitting on her lap.

Dad: "Yes! I did say it! However, I want to be sure that this kidnapping thing won't happen again." He said it sternly looking at All Might and Aizawa-sensei.

Aizawa: "I can assure you that it won't happen again. We upgraded our security and we can assure you that villains won't get in the UA." He said in his usual monotone voice. Dad just sighed.

Dad: "Do whatever you need to do. Now, if you excuse me, I need to go." He said as he got up and walked out of the room and we heard the front door open and the close. We all sighed in relief.

Mom: "I'm very sorry about him." She said it sad a little. "He's just worry about that this will happen again and this time there is a chance that (Y/N) or Michael won't come back." She said it looking at the floor.

All Might: "We understand your concern, but you need to understand why we are doing that." He said it calmly and my mom nodded.

Mom: "I know and I just want that my babies were safe and happy. So please, keep an eye on them." She said it as me and Michael smiled.

Aizawa: "We will. Now about the moving in the dorms." He said as looked at us. "You can already pack your stuff and today in 10 p.m. a truck to carry your belongings will come here and take them there. The main thing is to sign the boxes so we won't be confused whose boxes is it." He said it and we nodded. All Might and Aizawa-sensei stood up. "Well, this is all. We will go now and I'll see you two tomorrow." He said it as he pointed at us and we nodded. They walked out of the room and we heard the front door open and close.

Mom: "Well, go on. Pack your stuff you two." She said as she stood up and walked to the kitchen. I stood up and ran to my room, Michael just disappeared in his paper and flew to his room. I walked in my room.

Y/N: "Well," I said as I crunched my fingers. "time to start packing!" I said to myself and started packing my stuff.

(Time skip. Tomorrow, UA in front of 1-A dorms.)

Y/N: "Kyoky! Tory!" I called out for them as I hugged them both tightly. "I'm so glad you're okay!" I yelled in relief and happiness.

Kyoka: "(Y/N)..." She breathed out and struggled a little.

Toru: "...can't breathe..." She finished the sentence and I panicked a little, and then let them go.

Y/N: "S-sorry..." I apologized as I blushed a little.

Kyoka: "Don't worry, we know that you were worried about us, because of that gas and everything." She said as she gained her breath. Aizawa-sensei cleared his throat and we looked at him.

Aizawa: "For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." He said it more looking at me and Bakugo and I don't blame him.

Sero: "Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" He asked and Toru just sighed.

Toru: "I had a hard time!" She said it tiredly and I patted her back.

Kyoka: "That's normal..." She said as she scratched her cheek with her index finger.

Ojiro: "The two of you were directly affected by the gas." He pointed out calmly.

Tsuyu: "We were all able to be together again because of the teachers. When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad." She said a bit worried as placed her index finger on her chin.

Ochaco: "Yeah." She agreed with Tsu as she nodded.

Aizawa: "I was surprised, too. Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances." He said as he thought about something for a moment. "Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first-" He said it and clapped with his hands. "For now, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses, we were planning to have you get during the training camp." He said it and I remembered that they were talking about it.

Kirishima: "Oh yeah, they did talk about that!" He said it out loud as he remembered that.

Mina: "So much happened that I forgot about it." She said it and I don't blame her.

Aizawa: "Now that we refreshed our memories, lets go inside." He said it as he turned around and started walking to the dorms. We all started walking to the dorms. We walked in dorms and saw the common area. "Each student dorm building holds one class. Girls on the right, and the boys on the left. Food, baths, and laundry are on this floor." He said as we started looking around the common area.

Toru: "Oooooooooh~" She 'ooh'-ed in excitement as looked around and I found it cute as I blushed from her cuteness.

Sero: "There's even a courtyard!" He pointed out as he was looking through the glass door.

Mina: "So spacious! So clean! And a sofa!" She yelled a little as ran around a little.

Ochaco: "It's like a mansion!" She yelled out as she started to fall from shock.

Iida: "Uraraka!" He yelled out as I caught her in bridal style.

Y/N: "Uraraka, you need to control your excitement about rich stuff." I said it as stood up with her still in my hands and I must that she is very light even without her quirk. She blushed really hard and she covered her face with her hand, and then flew up to the ceiling. I looked at her confused.

Mineta: "Did my ears deceive me?" He asked himself and I already wanted to kick him. "Baths and laundry are in the common area?" He asked and then gulped. "Is this a dream?" He asked himself again and I was already behind him, ready kick him.

Aizawa: "They're separated by gender. You better watch yourself." He said sternly and I sighed in relief.

Mineta: "Yes, sir." He said it defeated.

Aizawa: "Rooms start on the second floor. There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors total. Everyone get their own room. They're luxurious spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges, and closets." He explained as we walked in the empty room and look around.

Izuku: "There's even a balcony!" He yelled in shock.

Momo: "This is about the same size as the closets we have at home." She said it as I whistled at that in shock.

Ochaco: "It's like a mansion!" She yelled as started falling again, but I caught her in bridal style, again.

(Y/N) and Iida: "Ochy!/Uraraka!" We yelled in unison and I stood up with her in my hands.

Y/N: "Ochy, please, control yourself." I said to her calmly and she blushed a little.

Ochaco: "S-sorry..." She apologized and I placed her on her own feet. We walked out from the room.

Aizawa: "These are your rooms" He said to us ashe showed us a paper.

Aizawa: "The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your rooms, so unpack and get settled in today. I'll tell you more about what will happen from now on tomorrow. That's all. Dismissed!" He said it calmly.

Class 1-A: "Yes, Aizawa-sensei." You yelled and went to your rooms.

(Time skip. Evening.)

I was sitting on the couch, tired.

Kirishima: "Ahh, I'm so tired." He said as he sat down next to me.

Sero: "Kirishima, are you done unpacking?" He asked him while sitting on the other couch.

Kirishima: "Yeah, finally." He answered as he looked at him.

Izuku: "Good work." He said it from other couch that was in front of Sero.

Denki: "How things ended up this way weren't great, but it's kind of exciting to live together, huh?" He asked us as he looked Izuku.

Izuku: "Yeah!" He agreed with him as he nodded.

Iida: "Living together..." He said as he raised one of his arms. "This is also training to help us learn cooperation and discipline!" He said as he got his hands in fists and stand like he was ready to fight.

Kirishima: "You're really going all out, huh, Iida?" He asked him as he turned his head to him.

Mina: "Boys, (Y/N), are you all done with your rooms?" She asked us as she walked up to us with other girls behind her.

Denki: "Yup. Just relaxing now." He answered to her calmly.

Mina: "Well, the girls were all talking just now..." She said it and I already didn't like where it was going.

Toru: "...and we have an idea." She finished the sentence and Denki was now curious.

Mina: "Want to have a room presentation contest?" As soon as she said that Izuku, Tokoyami and Mineta went pale.

Izuku: "No, no, wait-!" He yelled in protest, but it was too late, because we were already standing in his room and I must say that he is a super fan of All Might. I mean his room was literally full of stuff that were somehow connected to All Might, EVEN THE CUPS WERE!

Ochaco: "It's filled with All Might! It's an otaku's room!" She said it excitedly as clapped her hands together.

Izuku: "It's because I admire him..." He said it nervously as he blushed in embarrassment. "This is so embarrassing!" He whisper yelled and I just patted his back.

Denki: "Crap, they just started something." He whispered it to Kirishima and Sero nervously.

Sero: "But it's kind of fun..." He said it not sure about his words. The next room was Tokoyami's, we walked out from Izuku's room and we saw that Tokoyami was blocking the way to his room by leaning his back on his door.

Tokoyami: "*Hmph* This is foolish." He said it with his closed eyes, but that didn't stop Mina and Toru to move him aside and to walk in his room. And damn his room is the darkest room I've ever seen in my life!

Mina and Toru: "So black! Scary!" The yelled in unison.

Tokoyami: "You little..." He wanted to curse, but he restrained himself.

Kirishima: "I bought this keychain before in middle school." He said as he was holding a keychain that looked like some sort of Christ cross.

Y/N: "Never would think that you, Kirishima, were in that stuff." I said to him in disbelief.

Mina: "Boys like this kind of thing, huh?" She asked herself whole looking around.

Tokoyami: "Get out." He said it sternly and then Izuku saw something and I looked at that direction too, and saw a... SWORD?!

Izuku: "A sword...! So cool!" He said as he wanted to touch the sword.

Y/N: "Tokoyami, why in the hell would you need a sword?!" I asked him.

Tokoyami: "Self-defense, now, get out!" He yelled and we walked out from his room and went to Aoyama's. We walked in and I swear to death, his room is the most brightest room I ever seen in my life.

Everyone in a room(-Aoyama): "So bright!" We yelled and I covered my eyes, because the light started to hurt my eyes.

Aoyama: "Non non, not 'bright,'" He said in his positive tone. "'dazzlin-'" I couldn't hear the end of his sentences, because Toru grabbed my hand and took me out from his room. I slowly opened my eyes.

Toru: "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" She asked me with concern.

Y/N: "I'll be fine, but for a moment I thought I would go blind, because of his room." I joked and she giggled at that. Ochaco walked out of his room jumping a little.

Ochaco: "This is starting to get fun!" She said excitedly while jumping. "The last person on the second floor is-" She said it as she turned around to see Mineta who is peeking out from his room, creepily.

Mineta: "Come in... I'll show you something amazing..." He said it creepily beckoning us with a finger, but we turned around and started walking to the elevator.

Ochaco: "Let's go to the third floor." She said it blankly. On the third floor we walked in Ojiro's room and there were nothing unnormal.

Toru: "Wow, it's so normal! It's so normal! Wow!" She said it trying to cheer him up.

Mina: "So this is what's normal, huh?" She said it trying to cheer him up too.

Ojiro: "It's fine if you don't have anything to say..." He said it disappointed in himself. We walked out from his room and next room was Iida's. We walked in and for a moment thought that it was a room of some librarian. (A/N: No offense!)

Mina: "The shelves are lined with hard books. That's the class rep for you!" She said excited for next rooms.

Iida: "There's nothing strange here." He said calmly and he was right about that. Ochaco took one of his spare glasses and laughed a little.

Ochaco: "There are so many glasses..." She said it while she laughed a little and I don't blame her.

Iida: "What's strange about that?" He asked her in confusion. "It's because I expect them to be destroyed during our intense training." He explained as he was holding his glasses which he was wearing.

Y/N: "Or a fight with a villain." I added and he nodded in agreement. We walked out from his room and next room was Denki's. We walked in and it was pretty gaudy.

Everyone in a room(-Kaminari): "It's so gaudy!" We yelled in unison.

Kyoka: "It's like he just used anything he could lay his hands on." She said it unsurprised.

Denki: "What? Isn't it great?" He asked nervous a little.

Y/N: "Don't worry, Denki. Your room will be always better than Mineta's." I said to cheer him up and Kyoka laughed like she wasn't laughing in years, but she covered her mouth with her hand. We walked out from his room and walked to the last boys room on this floor, Koda's room. We walked in Koda's room and, oh my fucking god his room is the cutest.

Mina and Ochaco: "There's a rabbit! It's so cute!" They yelled as they walked up to the rabbit and started petting him. Not gonna lie, I was jealous, but I calmed down myself.

Denki: "It's not fair to have a pet. Koda, you've gotta be doing this on purpose!" He said it clearly jealous a little, but Koda quickly looked at me nervously, Michael wasn't in the room at that moment. I know why exactly he was nervous.

Y/N: "Don't worry, Koda. I won't eat your rabbit, I can control my wolf instincts, Michael too." I said it calmly and my words seems to calm him down. We walked out from the room and I say the boy group, there were Denki, Ojiro, Tokoyami and Aoyama.

Denki: "Anyway, I'm not satisfied." He said it blankly.

Ojiro: "Yeah, what a coincidence. Me neither. Not satisfied." He said it in agreement.

Tokoyami: "Yeah." He agreed calmly.

Aoyama: "Yeah, me neither." He said it with usual smile and positive tone in his voice.

Mineta: "It's weird for the boys to be the only ones getting picked on." He said as he walked up to their group, then he turned to face Mina. "You said this was a room presentation contest, right?" He asked her in some detective tone. "Then, of course, we should also see the girls' rooms before we decide, right? Shouldn't we decide who has the best taste in interior decoration from everyone in class?" As he finished the lightning hit somewhere, but it wasn't raining.

Mina: "Sounds good!" She said excitedly as she clapped her hands together.

Kyoka: "Huh?" She 'huh'-ed confused and dumbfounded at her words.

Y/N: "Don't worry, Kyoky. You won't die, if you show us your room." I said as I petted her back. She seems to calm down, but she was still nervous.

Mina: "Um, okay, so we'll be deciding who has the best taste in interior decoration in the class, or who's the Room King!" She said excitedly.

Kyoka: "Room King?" She asked nervously as she took a step back.

Y/N: "Or Room Queen." I added as I shrugged with my shoulders.

Ojiro: "We don't have to decide anything like that..." He said it unsure about this idea. I saw that Mineta smiled and thought about something and then he started drooling. I hit him in the head.

Y/N: "You won't do anything vulgar while I'm here." I said to him coldly and I saw that everyone shivered a little. We walked in elevator and got to the fourth floor. When we got there we walked to the boys' side.

Ochaco: "The ones on the boys' side of fourth floor are Bakugo, Kirishima, Shoji and Michael, right?" She asked us as we were walking.

Iida: "Where's Bakugo?" He asked as he looked in front of him.

Kirishima: "He said, 'This is lame. I'm going to sleep,' a long time ago and went to his room. I'm sleepy too." He said it tiredly and I don't blame him.

Toru: "Then, let's do Kirishima's room!" She said it excitedly as she and Mina ran to Kirishima's door.

Mina: "Let's keep this going!" She yelled as we walked up to his room. Kirishima walked up to the door.

Kirishima: "I don't really care, but I don't think you girls will get it-" He opened the door and I must say that his room looked like some sort of mini-gym.

Kirishima: "This manliness!" He finished his sentence and I just looked around with interest in my eyes.

Mina: "Yeah." She agreed with the nodded.

Toru: "This looks like it'd rank in around second for the room you'd least want your boyfriend to have." She said it blankly.

Ochaco: "It's so hot! So hot and stuffy!" She said it excitedly cheering him up.

Kirishima: "See? I told you." He said proud of himself a little bit.

Y/N: "Actually, Kiri, you wouldn't mind if I use some of your gym stuff to train?" I asked him curiously.

Kirishima: "Not at all, but why, if you don't mind me asking." He said it to me curiously and for an answer I just lifted up my (F/C) shirt just enough so he could see my belly with 6 cubes press, but they were barely visible. "Okay, now I see why." He said it with the smile and I let go my shirt so it fall back down, then I saw that girls, except Toru, were very red.

Y/N: "Are you girls alright?" I asked worried a bit.

Mina: "W-we will b-be fin-ne!" She said it to calm me down. "Next, Shoji!" She yelled as we walked out from the Kirishima's room. We walked up to his door.

Shoji: "There's nothing interesting here." He warned us before we walked in his room and his room was just empty.

Mina: "Nothing interesting?" She asked not knowing how to react.

Todoroki: "I didn't know you were a minimalist." He said to him somewhat shocked or impressed.

Shoji: "Well, I've never really liked having a lot of things." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "I actually don't understand these kind of people, because the emptiness of the room actually scares me." I said it nervously.

Mineta: "It's guys like this that are super pervy inside, you know." He said as looked around.

Y/N: "Well, knowing Shoji. He's not that kind of person." I said it annoyed and walked out from the room.

Toru: "Next is Michael's room!" She yelled more excited.

Michael: "Oh, boy." He said it with the smile, but nervous. We walked up to his room. "My room probably might look like the perfect room for gamers." He said it with the smile as he opened the door and he wasn't wrong.

Mineta: "What the hell?!" He yelled in shock.

Denki: "Do you know how much each thing are costing?!" He asked him in shock?!

Michael: "Of course I know." He said it calmly.

Ochaco: "How much does your parents getting paid?!" She asked in more shock and for her safety I grabbed her shoulders so she wouldn't fall.

Y/N: "Well... Dad has his own I.T. Company and in a month he gets 50,000 dollars which are 5,641,000 yen." I said to her and her eyes were already so big from shock that I thought that they're gonna fall out.

Michael: "Don't forget that Mom owns like 5 cafes in America, that are really popular. And she gets 10,000 dollars from each. And it turns out that our parents gets like 100,000 dollars in one month, and in yen its 11,282,000 yen in one month." He added and Ochaco fell unconscious in my hands.

Y/N: "Welp, now we have a dead body." I joked as I got her in my arms in bridal style. "Now I'm the personal carrier." I joked and Michael snickered at my joke. We walked out from his room walked to elevator, when we walked up Ochaco woke up. "Good morning, princess." I said to her with the smile, while she blushed. I putted her down on her legs.

Ochaco: "Thanks." She said it to me quietly and I just petted her head in response.

Toru: "Next, let's go up a floor to the fifth floor boys' rooms!" She yelled in excitement.

Mina: "We'll start with Sero!" She yelled in more excitement and man, can these two be even more cuter?

Sero: "Are we seriously doing everyone?" He asked them already knowing the answer. When the elevator got to the fifth floor and doors had opened we walked straight to Sero's room. He opened the door and we walked in. I must say that I like his style.

Girls: "Wow!"

Mina: "Asian!" She yelled out amazed.

Ochaco: "It's lovely!" She yelled out amazed too.

Kyoka: "Sero, I didn't know you liked stuff like this." She said it to him amazed too.

Sero: "Yup, that's me! Always expect the unexpected." He said proud of himself. We walked out from his room and went to the next room.

Toru: "Next, next!" She yelled getting more excited.

Momo: "Next is Todoroki, right?" She asked and I nodded with the 'mhm' sound. We walked up to his door.

Todoroki: "Hurry up and get this over with. I'm sleepy." He said it as he opened the door and we walked in to see that the room was traditional Japanese style, but it was shocking because he would need to rebuild his whole room for this.

Mina and Sero: "A Japanese-style room!" They both yelled in unison and in shock.

Denki: "Was his made differently?!" He asked in shock, but no one had an answer for his question.

Todoroki: "We have tatami at home, so I can't relax on flooring." He explained it calmly. Denki quickly turned to face him.

Denki: "Who cares about why?" He yelled at him angry.

Mineta: "How did you remodel it in a day?!" He asked him angrily.

Todoroki: "I worked hard." He answered calmly. Me, Toru, Mina and Sato walked out from his room.

Toru: "He seems like he'll be a big shot one day." She said it as she and Mina walked to the last room for boys, Sato's room.

Sato: "Pretty boys do things differently, huh?" He asked himself as he already had no chances.

Y/N: "Don't be so low about yourself. Your pretty too, well, in your way." I said it with the smile to cheer him up and that seems to work, because he smiled.

Sato: "Heh, thanks, (Y/N)." He thanked me and I just thumped up to him.

Mina: "Okay, next! The last of the boys is..." She said it making Sato nervous a little.

Sato: "Me." He finished the sentence nervous.When everyone walked out from Todoroki's room we walked up to Sato's door. Sato opened the door and we walked in and his room was pretty normal and he had some stuff for baking and that caught my attention.

Sato: "Anyway, it's a boring room." He said it nervous a little.

Kirishima: "Anyone's would be after Todoroki's." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Yeah, that's true." I said as I looked around and then smelled something sweet like some sort of cake or biscuit.

Ojiro: "Something smells good... what is it?" He asked him as he looked at mini oven.

Sato: "Oh no, I forgot! I finished unpacking really early, so I baked a chiffon cake. I thought we could all eat it together." He explained as he walked up to his mini oven and turned it off. "It'd be even more delicious with whipped cream, but you guys want some?" He asked us as he opened his mini oven and looked at us.

Mina, Toru and Ochaco: "Yeah!" They yelled as they rushed to get a piece of the cake.

Denki and Mineta: "It's like an exemplary unexpected side!" They yelled like it was unfair. Meanwhile Sato already gave every girl, except me, a piece of cake and they tried it.

Ochaco: "It's delicious! So fluffy!" She said as she took one bite from her piece.

Toru: "Bouno, bouno!" She said it with her mouth full.

Mina: "He easily surpassed Sero's unexpected side!" She said while eating her piece and Kyoka just nodded in agreement.

Momo: "What a wonderful hobby you have, Sato. Would you like to bake something to go with my tea next time?" She asked him with the smile and I would lie if I said 'I wasn't jealous', because I were a little.

Sato: "Oh, I didn't expect everyone to like it so much." He said it in shock as he blushed, but he quickly pulled himself together and his face went back to normal. "I just make it as part of training for my quirk. Buying sweets can get expensive." He explained as scratched the back of his head shyly. We walked out from his room and went to the elevator.

Toru: "That's it for the boys. Next it's our turn!" She said it excitedly.

Kyoka: "Aw man, are we seriously doing everyone? Is that all right?" She asked pretty nervous.

Toru: "It's probably fine, right?" She asked her and I now I was getting nervous. "Plus, (Y/N)'s room will be the last that we will visit." She said it making me shocked and we walked in the elevator.

Y/N: "W-Why?" I asked in shock.

Toru: "Well, remembering Michaels room and knowing the fact that you're his sister..." She said it and I get it where it goes.

Y/N: "Alright, I get it." I said it as I raised my hands like I was surrendering. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. We walked out from the elevator straight to Kyoka's room.

Kyoka: "It's kind of embarrassing..." She said itnervously as she opened the door and we walked in. Actually her room was prettycool.

Denki: "It's filled with even more instruments than I expected." He yelled in shock.

Toru: "It's because Jiro's a rockin' girl." She explained excitedly.

Ochaco: "Can you play all these?" She asked Jiro excitedly.

Kyoka: "Yeah, at least the basics..." She answered shyly while poking her earphone jacks together repeatedly.

Denki: "It's not girly at all." He said it and I already wanted kick his ass.

Aoyama: "Unlady-" He was cut off by me hitting him and Denki on their heads.

Y/N: "And now you're being jerks." I said it annoyed. We walked out from her room.

Toru: "Next is me, Hagakure." She said it asjumped in excitement. We walked up to her door and she quickly opened it so wecould walk in, which we did. And man her is a simple girly room, which reminded me Eli's room back in America.

Toru: "What do you think?" She asked us.

Ojiro: "O-Oh..." He 'oh'-ed, while I just whistled a little.

Denki: "It's like a normal girl's! It's making my heart pound." He said it making me look at him with concern. Then I saw that Mineta started walking up to boxes with the stars on them, but I grabbed him by his shirt.

Y/N: "Oh no you don't." I said it with my most deep and dark voice, making everyone go pale, especially Mineta. We walked out from her room and went to elevator, but I mostly dragged Mineta. We walked in elevator and pressed the button to fourth floor. When we arrived, we walked out from elevator.

Mina: "I'm next!" She said excitedly and wewalked up to her door. She quickly opened her door and we walked in. And I found her room pretty cute for me.

Mina: "Ta-da! Isn't it cute?" She asked us with the smile.

Y/N: "Yeah, it is cute." I answered her and I'm 100% sure that I saw her blush and she giggled. We walked out from her room and wentto Ochaco's door. She opened the door and we walked to see her room, and let'sjust say that her is like Ojiro's, but with more stuff.

Ochaco: "It's not a very interesting room..." She said it scratching the back of her head.

Y/N: "Well, it's at least something." I said it with the smile and she smile too.

Ojiro: "I feel a little dirty going around looking at so many normal girls' rooms..." He said it nervously.

Tokoyami: "A forbidden garden..." He said it under his breath.

Y/N: "Don't worry, Ojiro. We still have to take a look at Tsuyu's, Momo's and mines rooms, so..." I said it to him with the smile and that seems to calm him down. We walked in the elevator and pressed the button to fifth floor.

Sero: "(Y/N), aren't you tired dragging Mineta?" He asked me as he pointed to Mineta.

Y/N: "A little, but if you offering that you will now drag him, I don't mind it." I said it with the smile, he with no words captured Mineta in his tape, and I let him go. The elevator stopped and walked out.

Tsuyu: "Next is mine room. Kero." She said itand we walked up to her door. She opened the door and we walked in to see thather room was in some froggy style. (A/N:This fan art actually fits her, I think.)

Y/N: "Knowing you and your quirk it was pretty obvious, but still it looks cute." I said to her and she blushed at my comment.

Tsuyu: "T-Thanks. Kero." She said with her cute shy tone of voice and I blushed at that.

Y/N: 'One day I will die from their cuteness.' I thought as I remembered how cute girls acted sometimes. We walked out from her room and walked up to Momo's door.

Momo: "Well, I think I miscalculated..." She said it as she opened the door a bit more. "Unlike all of your rooms filled with originality, mine became a little cramped." She said it as she opened the door fully and damn her big king sized bed was barely fitting because of it's size.

Denki: "It's huge! It's cramped! What happened, Yaoyorozu?" He asked her in shock and to be fair, I had the same question.

Momo: "It's the furniture I was using, but I didn't think the room would be this small..." She said shyly and for god sake, they definitely will kill me with their cuteness. We walked out from her room and went to the elevator.

Y/N: "Now, it's mine turn..." I said it nervously as we walked in the elevator and pressed the button to the second floor.

Toru and Mina: "Yup!" They yelled in unison excitedly. When we arrived and the doors opened, we walked straight to my room. We walked up and I opened the door. We walked in my room and let's just say my room maybe looked like Michaels, but I have some instruments here and there. (A/N: Imagine that there is bad beside the couch and you can change the colors in which you like.)

Everyone(-(Y/N)): "Whoa..." They 'whoa'-ed and I just smiled.

Ochaco: "You can play instruments too?!" She asked me excitedly as she picked up my violin and my bow for violin.

Y/N: "Yeah, mom always said that I had talent music, especially violin." I answered to her as I took violin and bow from her hands and played some notes.

Girls: "Whoa..." They said amazed and I putted them back in their place. We walked out from my room. "Well now, let's vote for the best room!" I said to them and they all nodded in agreement.

(Time skip. Common area.)

I was now sitting on the couch in the common area waiting for them to announce the winner.

Mina: "And now, here are the results of the first Room King competition, minus Bakugo!" She said making us listen all our ears. "With a total of six votes! The overwhelming winners, both standing at the top are... Rikido Sato and (Y/N) (L/N)!" She yelled making me smile and making Sato shocked.

Sato: "Huh?!" He 'huh'-ed in shock and pointed to himself.

Y/N: "I guess that Sato won, because of the cake." I said and Mina with the 'mhm' sound. Mineta and Denki attacked Sato.

Denki and Mineta: "You little! Aspiring heroes shouldn't use bribery" They yelled at him angry.

Sato: "I'm not bribing anyone! What the heck, I'm super happy!" He said while he defensed himself and laughed a little. I stood up and everyone looked at me.

Y/N: "Welp, if we are done here. I'm gonna go to sleep, see ya tomorrow!" I said to them as walked in the elevator.

Everyone: "Goodnight, (Y/N)!" They yelled to me and I pressed the second floor button. The doors closed and elevator went up. When I arrived and the doors opened I walked to my room, opened the door, walked in closing the door and I went straight to bed, because I was out of energy and quickly went to dreamland.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.2K 31
f/n l/n was accepted into UA, even though she didn't pass any entry exam or physical test. The class who supposed to only be composed of 20 students...
8.6K 215 12
You've grown up a lot since we were kids ... Y/n.. You and Izuku were friends when you were kids ,but sadly you moved away 10 years later you come b...
529K 14.5K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
10.5K 159 18
You are a student at the prestigious high school, known for training heros, called UA. You're father is the #3 hero, Hawks, and your mother also has...