How to win a girl in 10 dates

Da Mystic_Raven20

Christmas is a time for love, joy and laughter, even if you are a superhero of Paris and have sworn off love... Altro

Plagg's Plan (with a hint of Tikki)
It's a Knockout
Plan of Action
The 'Suit'
Two for Tea (or Coffee?)
To the Alps
Can I have this dance?
Christmas Festivities
Fireside Confessions
Comfort and Hope
Model Behaviour
The Winter Solstice Ball
The morning after the night before
The Nutcracker
Bake a Date
Realisations
I Can't
Official Press Release
Kwami Control
The Other Woman
Alone
Marinette
Twas the night before ...
Date Ten
Epilogue

Girl Talk

700 45 27
Da Mystic_Raven20

Alya
Before we get into the juicy stuff, what the hell happened to Kim and Alix?

Marinette
They were out racing and apparently a big black mouse with big scary green eyes ran out in front of Kim :eye roll:

Alya
That guy's been reading too much Gruffalo, he's such a whimp.

Marinette
Too right! Anyway, it scared him and he ended up rolling down the steps at the Sacré-Cœur.

Alya
Ouch!

Marinette
Yeah! He has a leg with two breaks, whiplash and a sprained wrist. He's actually lucky it wasn't more. It sounded like he made it at least half way. It was a good job Alix was there to help him out.

Alya
Now that's been answered, please can I freak out?

Marinette
:eye roll: Freak away!

Alya
Ok, so I didn't say anything earlier because of Luka being around but I'm not holding back now ... holy smoke ADRIEN AGRESTE!

Marinette
I can't believe it Alya! I modelled with Adrien Agreste, and I met Adrien Agreste! Thirteen year old me is having a freak out right about now!

Alya
What about a twenty three year old Marinette?

Marinette
Honestly ... she's not holding up much better XD

Alya
You flirted with ADRIEN AGRESTE!

Marinette
I did not flirt with Adrien, we chatted, he helped me out, I may have given him a hug ... that was all.

Alya
You HUGGED Adrien Agreste? And it's not a big deal?????

Marinette
It's not ... we just got on well. THAT ... WAS ... ALL!

Alya
You're joking right! 'That was all' my precious butt cheeks.

Marinette
They are rather precious.

Alya
Don't change the subject, Dupain-Cheng. He was flirting with you Mari, it was so obvious! He commented on your pretty face.

Marinette
He's a nice guy, Alya! Nothing more to it.

Alya
Purr-lease, the only person who flirts with you that much is Chat Noir.

Marinette
And Luka ...

Alya
Pfft ... Luka doesn't flirt, Mari! We both know that! Guy's as smooth as butter, but he can't flirt. He's too nice, though it was interesting to see the jealousy on him. Green is a nice shade, he had a bit of character shine through.

Marinette
:face palm: Don't ... please.

Alya
He had a nice bad boy persona about him with that jealousy. I thought he was going to snog you in an attempt to mark his territory. Poor buttercup didn't know where to look?

Marinette
Buttercup?

Alya
Adrien needed a nickname and that was all I could think of.

Marinette
XD

Alya
Don't change the subject!

Marinette
Never said I was!

Alya
How does it feel to have two guys fighting for your attention?

Marinette
:eye roll: I DO NOT have two guys fighting for my attention. I don't even have one guy. Luka is a no return policy and Adrien is a super hot ex supermodel who could have any super hot girl he wanted. Why would he choose me?

Alya
You called him Hercules!

Marinette
That was an inside joke.

Alya
Yeah an inside joke with an incredibly hot, incredibly sweet, incredibly rich supermodel. You don't love him at all :eye roll:

Marinette
I am NOT in love with Adrien Agreste!

Alya
'No chance no way, you won't say it! No! You swoon, you sigh, why deny it uh-oh?'

Marinette
You are so not quoting Hercules!

Alya
I am, I need to know about the whole Hercules reference, plus the fact you two were acting like lifelong friends, when I know for a fact you're not! So what aren't you telling me, MDC?

Marinette
Fine, I'll bite. I went to the arcade on Thursday for a little stress relief and inspiration before the expo. Tikki said it would be good for me and it was.

Alya
You met him there didn't you?

Marinette
I did! But I didn't know he was ... well ... him.

Alya
How can you meet someone and not know who they were? Were they in disguise or something?

Marinette
So, how's that search for Ladybug going?

Alya
Touché.

Marinette
You know I've been battling AAA on Mecha Strike?

Alya
NO WAY!

Marinette
Yes way!

Alya
It's like some sort of chick flick. So what happened? I still don't get how you didn't know it was Adrien.

Marinette
He was wearing a beanie, and glasses.

Alya
He wears glasses? God, I bet that's hot!

Marinette
It's definitely a sight :wink:

Alya
Well, what's going to happen now?

Marinette
What do you mean? What's going to happen now? Nothing!

Alya
You've got Adrien Agreste wrapped around your little finger, you've got to do something.

Marinette
Alya, I don't even have a way to contact him. If I see him again it'll only be by chance.

Alya
Fate has worked in weirder ways.

Marinette
Even if I wanted to I can't, you know the responsibilities I have. I can't just let someone take on me and 'the situation'. I'm like a divorced parent with nineteen hyperactive toddlers.

Alya
Fifteen!

Marinette
What?

Alya
Four of your precious babies have been adopted.

Marinette
Fine! A divorced parent with fifteen hyperactive toddlers.

Alya
Three.

Marinette
What's three? Alya, have you been on the eggnog again?

Alya
No ... just a few glasses of Mulled Wine, anyway ... it's three guys fighting for you. I forgot about my winner.

Marinette
Leave the cat out of this.

Alya
Touchy are we?

Marinette
No.

Alya
Fine I'll leave it. But still, Adrien Agreste. THE Adrien Agreste! You've been crushing on him for over a decade, he's obsessed with both of your sides from what I can see, he's sweet, and exceptionally gorgeous. Come on, Mari! If you wont give CN a chance please give AA.

Marinette
I can't give anyone a chance, Alya. I have too many small things relying on me.

Alya
Yes, but play your cards right and you could have your very own small AA's.

Marinette
If another person read these messages they'd think I have some sort of obsession with batteries.

Alya
XD

Marinette
Al, I can't bring someone in on this. You know how it was with LC, it's too much and he was a hero too.

Alya
Marinette, you deserve to be happy

Marinette
I am happy!

Alya
Oh, Marinette, come on!

Marinette
No Alya, you know the situation better than anyone. I can't be with him, it's not safe. I have reasons, plus Adrien is Adrien and I'm Marinette. We live different lives. Perhaps we could be friends, and I would like that. He's a nice guy.

Alya
Nice guys finish last :(

Marinette
It's not like that Alya. Another time, another place, maybe. If I didn't have the world literally resting on my shoulders ... maybe! But this isn't a fairytale, this is real life and unfortunately this Cinderella doesn't get to go to the ball.

Alya
Right guy, wrong time?

Marinette
Maybe? I don't know. Anyways, I'm off to meet Prince Charming's father in the morning so I'll call you or something after the meeting.

Alya
I'll leave you to sleep then. Good luck Mari, and don't forget ... you deserve to be happy too.

Seven hours later

Alya
Hey M, I know it's ridiculously early but I had a thought I needed to put it out there as soon as it hit me. What if Adrien is your handsome Prince, what if he's Chat Noir?

Marinette
THIS NUMBER IS NO LONGER IN USE

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

12.4K 369 21
At a Parisian boarding school for adolescents gifted in the fine arts, brooding pianist Adrien Agreste and aspiring costume designer Marinette Dupain...
181K 6.1K 15
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is happier than ever... Her partner Chat Noir is no longer attracted to her due to the fact that he now has a girlfriend. Free...
13.4K 790 24
Adrien Agreste has always considered Marinette Dupain-Cheng entertaining. Whether it was the endless back and forth of their banter, the clumsiness h...
219K 6.7K 76
**1ST IN ADRIENETTE 2020 MIRACLE AWARDS** Lila's a lying little brat, but what if her manipulative tactics backfire on her when trying to get closer...