nobody has to know; zdh βœ“

By TGTATB0

⋆ Λšβ‚Š πŸͺ© ✩ NOBODY HAS TO KNOW β €β €β € π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩, two high school seniors run around in secret, hiding their... More

introduction
prologue
001 | you look beautiful
002 | i am obsessed
003 | let's just cuddle
004 | i'm busy tomorrow
005 | live happily ever after
006 | random drunk thought
007 | i don't even know her
008 | comes over at night
009 | we're just curious
010 | he wouldn't do that
011 | in his own world
012 | wish things were easier
013 | you're good for me
014 | we're not even dating
015 | a rumour going around
016 | pay attention
017 | so what's he like
018 | she's at home crying
019 | kissing you some more
020 | should just skip again
021 | she has a boyfriend
022 | nervous are you
023 | so quiet today
024 | that's got to change
025 | they're happy
026 | just like i expected
027 | got places to be
028 | i'll go handle it
029 | well technically officially
030 | here's my princess
031 | he has a girl over
032 | i mean i didn't lie
033 | that was one time
034 | i trust you to behave
035 | set some ground rules
036 | out of no where
037 | my gorgeous girlfriend
038 | i'm not third wheeling
039 | you're all jealous
040 | didn't think you were
041 | it's making me question
042 | get your shit together
043 | i still love him
044 | made a dumb mistake
045 | i'll pick you up
046 | baby come sit here
047 | tell her she's the one
049 | i'm in love with you
050 | all that for nothing
epilogue
thank you <3

048 | i look snazzy

622 23 8
By TGTATB0

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter forty-eight

third person;

the one night of the year which you see in many teen romance movies, where everyone gets all dressed up, and what appears to be a drama free night of fun, everyone getting along and spending the end of a long school year celebrating the night with friends. 

yet there sienna was, laying flat on her back on the bed with her makeup fully done but her hair barely even touched less then half an hour before she had to be ready, and no one else at her house to tell her to get up or rush her with anything.

her eyes were fixed on the ceiling and she would glancing over at her dress which was hanging on her wardrobe door, in perfect view for her to see the full length, every so often as she thought about how she didn't want to put it on.

she had been waiting for this night for a year now and although everyone already knew about her and zach, she still found it hard to let go of her nerves which were built up by worrying about others opinions and she just couldn't seem to feel excited about the night.

and with a facetime call from her boyfriend which she had stared at while it rung for almost the full duration, sienna sat up and answered it right before it ended.

"hi baby," she gave him a small, half forced smile once the call connected. "how are you?"

"look at me, i look snazzy" zach held his phone up to show off his suit then holding it back in front of his face, "okay now your turn show me your pretty dress on you."

"you do look good, handsome if you will," she mentioned while her smile was becoming more natural. "and i don't have my dress on yet," she added while mumbling.

"baby what do you mean?" he slightly pouted.

"i- i just.." she shrugged as her eye went over to the dress once again. "i think i'm nervous- i don't know.."

"can i come over?" he more suggested rather than questioned, already receiving a small nod from her. "and i can try my best to help you get ready."

"yeah, okay"

"okay, i'll be there soon. bye baby, i love you."

"i love you too," she responded.

sienna had noticed the time once the call ended, she finally got up and went into her bathroom. looking at herself in the mirror for a few seconds then opening up one of the drawers to search for her hair straightener.

by the time zach arrived, sienna's mother had as well so she let the boy in the house. making his way to sienna's room and then looking into her bathroom while she was starting to do her hair, and his silhouette had made her slightly jump.

"zach you scared me," she said putting her hair straightener down and holding her arms out for a hug. "what happened to your clothes, you lost them on the way over?"

"those pants were uncomfortable and the jacket was making me hot so i put shorts on at home and my jacket and pants are on your bed," he clarified. "still got my white shirt on though, and i'm not gonna get it dirty."

"you're cute either way"

"can i have a kiss?" he questioned after a few seconds of them just hugging. "oh also your mom's home and i didn't break in."

"okay and if i kiss you i'll get lipstick on you.."

"oooh does that mean i can have cute little kiss marks on my neck," he grinned, not one care in the world about her getting lipstick on him.

"i mean technically," she leaned in a placed a singular soft kiss on his lips. "but maybe we should wait till after photos for that-"

"sienna," aubrey knocked on the bathroom door to gain the couple's attention as they pulled away from each other. "i'm sorry i got home late from work but why aren't you ready yet?"

"i'm getting there," she slightly mumbled.

"also you should put your dress on before you do your hair," she suggested. "it's easier that way."

"okay"

"did you need help?"

"no thanks," she shook her head. "i'm sure zach can zip up a dress."

"okay, come get me if you need me," aubrey gave the two a small smile then leaving the room.

"i'll go grab your dress," zach said as he removed his hand from her waist, leaving the bathroom.

only a few seconds past and zach came back with her dress and his own clothes to put on again, laying his on the edge of the bath and bring the dress to her.

after both getting changed, zach came over and zipped up her dress then wrapped his arms around laid his head on her shoulder as they looked at themselves in the mirror.

"you're my pretty girlfriend"

"you're my pretty boyfriend," she copied him with a small giggle.

"are you still nervous?" he whispered and noticing her nod in response. "why you look beautiful.."

"i just feel like people are going to say something.." she mumbled while grabbing the hair straightener which made zach unwrapped his arms and stand up so she could finish getting ready.

"who cares what people say"

"mh.. could you do the back of my hair?" she look at him, holding out the straightener for him to grab.

"i- i don't know how to.."

"you just grab a piece of hair, like this much," she explained while demonstrating. "and then run the straightener over it, at like this sorta speed."

"okay," he agreed grabbing it from her.

and while he straighten the back of her hair, she was touching up her makeup — trying to finish up by the time them and their friends had planned for photos.

"baby, remember when we went to jonah's halloween party together and that was the first time everyone saw as a couple," zach mentioned in attempts to calm her nerves. "no one said anything about us then.. so why would they now?"

"and like you said at corbyn's party, they're just jealous," he continued as he ran the straightener over the last section. "also i think i'm finished with your hair."

"okay.." she grabbed the hair straightener from him and placed it down on the vanity then checking her hair in the mirror. "thank you."

"are you still nervous now?" he questioned again as she turned around to face him.

"not so much," she smiled.

"and we'll be with all our friends, not time to worry about others," he added while she nodded in agreement. he quickly placed a kiss on her lips, "okay let's go take photos with everyone and enjoy tonight."

AUTHORS NOTE

OMG TWO MORE well three but you get the point. also question about chapter 50 & the epilogue; do i publish them the same day, or one day and then the next.. what do i do there? what does everyone else do? or what does everyone want me to do? pls answer lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 18.6K 200
"I love you for you." [SOCIAL MEDIA FANFIC] [BRYCE HALL] RANKED #80 IN FANFICTION [7-30-17] RANKED #31 IN FANFICTION [8-8-17] RANKED #29 IN FANFI...
686K 9.7K 33
Charli is just your average run of the mill pogue, until the prince kook catches her eye "I'm breaking and I need you" AU STORY: this is a story abo...
665K 17.4K 61
sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer
14.7K 312 16
just wholesome oneshots with tamaki, fatgum, and kirishima (i swear the writing gets better after the first few chapters-)