(DISCONTINUED!) Friday Night...

Af Shinya_writes

MALE CHARCTERS ONLY ON HERE. ONLY IF THEY IDENTIDY AS MALE Characters Included: Boyfriend💙 Senpai🧡 From W... Mere

Welcome! Your character info
How you met
Meeting again
Their first thoughts on you
Your first thoughts on him
Becoming Friends
Wait a funkin minute
They realize their feelings
Confessions
When he blushes
YO WTF
Holding hands
First Date
First kiss
New Character CJ!🎤
😭When he cries😭
Contacts
Your Couple song
How you hug
I notcied something
Bob Catch-up💙
Bosip Catch-up 💛
Amor Catch-up💜
help me answer this question.
Nicknames
YAY
When they Cuss🤬
Something that needs to be said
CUUUUTE
Announcement 💕💕💕
❗why i was gone this is important ❗
💖 {IDFC Your not A Freak!} Senpai X SMR
🎃👻What y'all do for Halloween👻🎃
Lucian Catch up🏳️‍⚧️💖
Fever Catch-up🎵
WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD THIS YET
Bout tired of Wattpad and its Community
NEW BOOKS COMING SOON/BIRTHDAY ANNOUNCEMENT
I CAME OUT TO MY PARENTS/ MIGHT END THIS BOOK/ IM WRITING A BOOK

Aldrylx Catch-up❣

1.7K 25 16
Af Shinya_writes

Aldrylx is Agoti's older brother and he's cool so why not?
This mod is pretty lit I love it the songs and everything

Here's information about him

He really said sorry Im an anti romantic 😭 but that's okay cuz his brother Agoti is too and here's been here so why not

How you met:
You met at the a store (imma just say target bro)
You bumped into each other sorta. You were actually checking out Agotis new Parasite remix
(His voice changed but I don't mind dat shit still fire)

You see, your actually a big fan of his and his music inspired you to make your own. You've been working on some beats but theres only one problem.
You can't sing
You were hoping to ask your best friend Hunni to see if she could sing for you But she was too busy as usual being a popular and you didn't wanna add to her plate. (This is hunni)

(OMG PLS PLAY HER SONGS HER WEEK ITS UNDERRATED AF AND SO ARE THE SONGS
AND PRETTY MUCH HER WHOLE MOD IS UNDERRATED TAKI IS LIKE THE ONLY CHARACTER PEOPLE KNOW! THIS IS MY FAVORITE WEEK OF ALL MODS BUT YEAH SHE'S FROM THE FEVER TOWN MOD AND SHES WEEK 4. THEY DID AN UPDATE SO SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT BUT IMMA PUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO OF HER WEEK BEFORE IT WAS UPDATED)

Song 1: Honey
Song 2: Bunni (my personal favorite of them all)
Song 3: Throw it back

Anyways it's 3rd person (no ones) pov

You were in target just looking around as you drank your coffee/tea/ juice and ate your cake pop from starbucks when you went down the music isle. You were just observing when you remebered that agoti just dropped a remix of your favorite song from him. You rushed down the isle scanning hoping to look for the album snd you saw the nametag and looked up but to your demise, it was empty. You got upset and sighed walking away when someone came up to you. "I see, your a fan of Agoti huh?" Said the voice. You turn around to see a red dude with tentacle like hair thst was about your height if not a little shorter.

"Yeah I am How'd you know?" You asked. "Well I saw you looking for his new CD and there wasn't anymore, you looked upset" "I am upset, he's my favorite artist and he's the reason I started making music." "I would do anything to even get to meet him one time." You say. "Well then" He looked around to make sure no one was watching and leaned closer to you. "Okay don't freak out" "why?" You ask. "Because, Agoti is my little brother." "Ain't no way in hell imma belive that lie!" You said. "Shush!" "You don't belive me? Fine I'll show you" He pulled out his phone and started scrolling. He showed you a photo album full of pictures and videos of him and Agoti together. Your jaw dropped. "Omg so you really weren't lying!" You say suprised. "Yeah, I mean look at the resemblance." "Well I guess you two do kinda look alike."

"If you want I can ask him if he could sing his new remix for you, he might even let you get a sneak peak of a few of his unrealeased songs." He says. "You would really do that for me?" You say. "Yeah sure why not I'll even tell him about your music" He says smiling showing his sharp white teeth. "Omg thank you so much, your so nice!" "Wait we don't even know each other, what's your name?" You ask. "I'm Aldryx" and you?" "I'm (Y/N)" (Y/N) nice. His phone awarded vibrating he was recieving a call from his dad Solazer
"Aldryx I need you to come home your strong aren't you? I need your help, your brother got his head stuck again and I can't get him out my hands are too slippery"

Aldryx sighs "Okay dad I'm on the way" He said hanging up. "Well I got to go my dumbass brother got his head stuck somehow" he says rubbing the backnof his neck. "Oh no problem go help him out" You say. He gives you his phone and he tells you to add your number so he can contact you. "Well then let's let me know when you want to come over to our place to see him and you two can chat about music or whatever." He says waving. "See ya (Y/N)" "bye Aldryx "

Meeting again:
He texted you after he got Agoti's head un stuck XD. He wanted to make sure you were free Friday so you two alone can meet up just to get to know each other. Of course you accepted. You met up at a park and you talked and walked around for a while. You even showed him some of your music and he liked it. "Woah dude this is lit these beats are fire!" "I cant wait to show Agoti this later." "Actually I don't have to wait were going right now." "Already." "Yup!"

You arrive at a rather big manison and you enter with him. He introduced you to Agoti and explained your situation Agoti offered to help you out and listen to your beats.

Agoti listens to your beats and really liked them. "Yo these are sick!" "How the hell do you make them like that!" I- uh" you were too much in shock to speak. Your favorite artist literally just complimented you big time. "I mean I guess thier okay, the only thing missing is the singing part but i can't sing." You say. Agoti looks at his brother as his brother looks at him and shakes his head side to side. Agoti smirks. "Well my older brother here can sing he's pretty good too" He says as Aldryx glares at him. "Bitch" He says to Agoti. "Really, why didn't you tell me, sooner" "Well I don't talk about it much since Agoti's the one that's more notcied." "I'm sure yout a good singer espcially if your famous ass brother says so." You say

"You think, jeez uh thanks"

"I would be more than happy if you'd make a beat for me dude!"

Your first thoughts on him:
Who the hell is this and what does he want. He's kinda Cute tho

His first thoughts on you:
Damn, he's hot, he looks upset tho maybe I should try an talk to him.

Becoming Friends:
Agoti loves you so the three of you would hang out with Tabi and Nizuku (hoped I spelled her name righ)
Throughout hanging out with you multiple times and recording with you he grew fond to you.

Confessions:
Agoti's dumbass told you that Aldrylx liked you. Aldrylx was pissed at agoti and threatened to set him on fire. But after you asked if it was true he got nervous and started losing confidence. The moment you hugged him and said you liked him too he smiled genuinely and hugged you back.

When he blushes:
He blushes when you hold his hand ir play with his tentacle hairs.

Holding Hands:
He likes to hold different ways depending on his mood. If he's happy then he'll want ti hold your whole hand and interwine your fingers. If he's upset he'll just hold your pinky.

First date:
At home date since he didn't really wanna be seen out in public with you together like that yet. Plus he likes the idea of an at home date.

First kiss:
You two were alone in his room laying on his bed cuddling. His face was facing your chest as you held his waist laying your chin on his head. You've wanted to kiss him for a while now so you decided. Why not now? "Aldrylx." You said. "Hu-mmph!" You called his name to get his attention then captured his lips in yours completely taking him by surprise.

You kissed him for a good couple of seconds and made sure it was a kiss full of love. When you pulled away you saw fire emitting from his body as he looked up at you and quickly put out his fire before crashing into your arns hiding in your chest.
So cute you thought.

When he cries:
If he does it has to be some deep shit like homophobia, intense pain or maybe just his mental stability. He usual always smiles and has a cheerful demeanor but it can be taken away if he is pushed too far.
Some assholes were making rude comments and saying homophobic Slurs calling you two disgusting and freaks when you were out earlier. Ypu didn't care but You noticed how his mood and expression changed but since it didn't seem to affect him at the time you ignored it still not caring about the Slurs and rude comments but he can't do it as well as you do so when you two were Finnally alone he broke and tears feel as he started crying. You panicked and held him close and tight before kissing his cheek and wiping his tears away telling him it would be alright. He calmed down and thanked you before you two fell asleep together.

Contacts
Yours for him: Baby Shark❤
His for you: Dumbass baby😍

Your Couple song: I Wanna Be Your Slave- Maneskin

How y'all hug:
His arms around your neck and yours around his waist or with one of your hands ontop of his head.

Nicknames:
Him: Fire boy, baby, flame babe.
You: babe, honey, idiot boy

When they curse:
Agoti pulled his hair😐
"FUCKING LIL SHIT IMMA BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUTTA YOU!"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

2.9K 49 9
A series of short reader insert stories about our Hogwarts Legacy boys I wrote from march up to now ♡ Chapters will be specifically tagged with the f...
9.4K 198 34
☆ ALMOST ENTIRELY FLUFF ☆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆ ⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ☆ Things I WILL NOT do: ☆ -smut -lemon/lime -su!c!de or sh topics -forced -a...
58.1K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
89 2 12
Pico x Oc (reader) Marie's black if you can't tell, or Yk, I'm too ambiguous about their race. Also! also, I'm trying to be inclusive with how you se...