I Will Protect You (Josuke x...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defe... More

A Turtle
It's Called a Stand
Friends
Angelo the Rock
Death by an Arrow
Waking up Differently
A Father's Love
The Nijimura Brothers
Dating Josuke Higashikata
A Lock of Guilt
Hazamada's Surface
Meeting Koichi's Girlfriend
A Love Letter
True Love
Delicious and Authentic Italian Food
Death and Resurrection
Akira Otoishi
It's Today
A Visitor to Morioh
Heaven's Door
A Blinded Rage
A Normal Day in Morioh
Another Meeting
A New Stand User
Morning Tea
A Fight For Love
Shigekiyo Yangu: Harvest
Yoshikage Kira
A Vow of Silence
Casper: The Not So Friendly Ghost
Leaving the Murderers House
Three Words
A Friendly Alien
A Cheated Game
Feet
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 1
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 2
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 3
July 15th (Thurs) Pt. 4
The Aftermath
The Killer Known as Yoshikage Kira
The Summer of 1999

A Baby Stand

2.8K 121 91
By FreeFlyer68

You finished making yourself something to eat, and you went to sit on the couch and finish up the rest of your homework. You reached over to turn the radio on and listen to the Morioh Radio channel as you did your work. As you were writing the answer to the problem on the paper, the home phone started to ring. You took one more bite of food before answering the phone.

   " Hello? "

   " Hey, Y/n! Are you free right now? "

   " I'm currently working on homework and eating my lunch. Why? Do you need something? "

   " Yeah, can Mr. Joestar and I come over? We have a problem and it's really awkward to have Mr. Joestar here alone with me. "

   " Umm-"

On the other end of the phone, you could hear crying. It sounded like a baby was crying.

   " Josuke, is that a baby? "

   " Yeah, That's part of the problem. I'm begging you can we come over? "

   " Sure. How long will it take you to get here? "

   " Twenty minutes, maybe. "

   " Okay, I'll make some extra food for you guys. "

   " Thank you so much, Y/n. I owe you one. "

   " You owe me more than one by this point. Bye. "

   " Bye. "

You hung up the phone and finished up your lunch before going to the kitchen and making two more plates of food for Josuke and Mr. Joestar. You set the plates aside and waited on the couch for the two stand users to get there. When your doorbell rang, you walked to the door and opened it. 

   " Hello, dear. " Mr. Joestar said, smiling at you. 

You could see a blanket in his arms, but it was wrapped around nothing, but somehow it was filled. Behind Mr. Joestar, Josuke stood behind you with a lot of baby products and a cradle.

   " Umm, come in? "

You stepped aside and opened the door wider, and they walked in.

   " Thank you, so much for letting us come. " Mr. Joestar said, smiling.

When Josuke entered your house, you shut the door and locked it, but you turned back to Josuke and pointed to all of the baby stuff he had bought and brought over.

   " We found a baby that has a stand. The baby, when stressed, turns invisible. So, we think if we find her mother she won't be invisible anymore, and she's naked so we had to buy some stuff to clothe and take care of her. And It would be awkward to do this in public, so. . ."

   " I see. . .Well, I've got lunch for you both in the kitchen. "

   " Thanks. " Josuke walked to the kitchen, and I pulled the baby stuff over to the couch where Mr. Joestar sat. 

   " Can you put a diaper on her for me please? "

   " Umm, I don't know how to do that. "

   " Oh, well, let me show you. If you'll grab me a diaper I'll put one on her. "

   " Okay. "

You found a box of diapers and took one out. You handed it to Mr. Joestar, and he put on the baby and told you how to do it. 

   " That's how you put a diaper on a baby. "

   " Did you buy her some clothes? "

Mr. Joestar nodded, and you looked through all of the stuff they bought and found the clothes. You took the baby from Mr. Joestar and started to dress her. You put on a pink and white outfit with a light lavender-colored hat. You found light green socks and slipped them on her. You noticed a small rattle in the cart of stuff, and you handed it to the baby. The baby seemed very happy to lay in your lap.

   " Here, Y/n made some food for us. " Josuke said, handing Mr. Joestar some of the food I made.

   " That was very sweet of you. Thank you, dear. "

You nodded and bounced the baby in your lap. The baby giggled, and you could hear the smile in her giggling. 

   " Now, we can actually see her, but without a face people are going to freak out. "

   " I'm already way ahead of you Josuke. " Mr. Joestar said, reaching into the bag and pulling out a pallet of makeup. 

He started to apply the makeup, then set sunglasses on the baby. The baby sat in your lap still, feeling calm.

   " She's a cute little baby. " You said, leaning forward to look at the child.

   " She is. "  Josuke said, sitting beside me.

You took your hands and held the baby underneath her armpits and sat her up on your leg. The little girl giggled even more, and her arms were raised. You felt yourself smile at the baby.

   " You look like a mother, Y/n. " Mr. Joestar said, looking at you.

   " Thanks I think. But I don't think I'm ready to be a mom. "

   " That's very understandable. And Josuke doesn't seem to be ready to be a father yet. "

   " What!? " You and Josuke screamed, turning toward Mr. Joestar.

   " Well, it's obvious, that you two have some feelings for each other. It also wouldn't be the first time best friends become lovers. I think it's cute. "

   " W-We've only been on one date. " You said, trying to reason with Mr. Joestar.

   " Really? Then Josuke needs to get to work. If I were him I wouldn't want to let someone like you go. "

   " Alright, I think it's time to leave, Mr. Joestar! " Josuke yelled, standing up. 

   " Already? I was enjoying my time with your girlfriend. "

   " Let's get going, shall we!? Y/n, we'll come by later for the baby stuff! "

Josuke took the baby and put her in the stroller, and ran out of the house with Mr. Joestar being dragged behind him. You shrugged your shoulders and started to clean up the dishes and go back to your homework. You continued to work until it got late in the day, and your phone rang again.

   " Hello? "

   " Y/n! The old senile man spent one hundred and thirty yen! He spent all of my hard-earned money! " You heard Josuke yell.

   " That's what you get for being mean to him before. This is karma. " You replied.

   " Yeah, but still. . .my money. . ."

   " It's okay, Josuke. Just calm down. Hey, do you know where Mr. Joestar lives? "

   " Uh, yeah he's staying with Mr. Jotaro at the hotel. "

   " Okay, can you come help me take the baby stuff you brought to the hotel? "

   " Sure, and while I'm there I can give the old man a piece of my mind. "

   " Thanks. "

You hung up the phone and waited for Josuke. When he got there, he took the heavy stuff, and you took the light stuff, walking to the hotel in town. You both talked on the way, and when mentioning another date, Josuke said he would take you on another one when he got some money in the account so he could buy you things. But you told him no.

   " No? What do you mean? "

   " Josuke, you don't need money to go on a date. Plus If I ask you, then I pay for the date. So, I'll pay. "

   " Y/n,-"

   " Josuke, I'll take you on a date next week, end of discussion. And we are here. " 

You walked into the hotel and asked the receptionist for Jotaro Kujo's room number, and she told you. You both took the elevator to the floor and went to Jotaro's room. Josuke knocked on the door, and Jotaro opened the door. He said hello and let you both inside. 

   " Oh, hello Josuke, Y/n. "

   " You old man! "

Josuke dropped the baby supplies, stormed towards Mr. Joestar, and talked about his spending. You set the stuff you were holding down beside the things he dropped and took a seat on the bed. The baby was sitting in Mr. Joestar's lap, and she was wearing the makeup still, but she was in a different set of clothes. Jotaro smiled at the two men talking, more like Josuke yelling and Mr. Joestar smiling at him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 137 18
Y/n, the girlfriend of a young man called Giorno Giovanna, and a stand user. What happens when she encounters an enemy stand user who teleports her t...
96.9K 2.4K 12
(y/n) was "obsessed" with the one and only Jotaro Kujo but she knows he'll never notice her. She always dreams one day falling in love with him and b...
99.1K 4K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...
19.1K 637 24
It's 2002, and everything seems to be going normal in the town of Morioh. Ame is trying to find inspiration for her novels, and her former classmate...